Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Starting to put this together
Topic Started: Jan 1 2006, 10:39 PM (1,121 Views)
rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Started lining up hard & soft parts for this. I think final execution will look more like the wiki pics vs EpII armor .

Kevin,
If you need a mod for this sub-forum, I'll take it on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Appreciate any shadowtrooper screen shots, particularly of helmet.

Tim

CommandoSwirlie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Are you going to be custom-making the bucket for that thing? If so, take lots of pics. That armor's friggin' awesome, I'd love to put that on the to-do list. Or if you know of where to get the parts, PM me and we'll talk more.

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
I'm working with someone on "head gear" better discussed as it progresses in the 501st forum, but it will definitely be "cool." I'll let you know.

Tim

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Anybody know which game the shadow trooper appears in?

Joe
Member Avatar
High speed super duper paratrooper, (leg)
[ *  *  * ]
Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Outcast. If you go into a multiplayer game with another person they can move around you taking multiple screen shots. I would also be interested in this project, keep us posted.

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Joe,

Thanks, will do.

COS_Vader
Member Avatar
Det Founder
Supporter
I wish you luck on this costume! It looks awesome, but quite do-able.

Kev

Joe
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Okay, sorry it too so long to get these. I know I'm going to get more... and probably get my @$$ handed to me again so I can get more but I think these will help.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image I hope this one came out...

Again I hope these help and I appologize for any doubles... My puter froze when I was adding these...

Joe
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Here's the other half... so far.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

REDTROOPER
Member Avatar
"REDTROOPER"
[ *  *  * ]
rudolpht
Jan 1 2006, 05:39 PM
Started lining up hard & soft parts for this.  I think final execution will look more like the wiki pics vs EpII armor .

Kevin,
If you need a mod for this sub-forum, I'll take it on.

This is another great idea Tim, Can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done. Make sure to take los of progress pics, And post them here for us to drool over. :D :D B) B) MICHAEL

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Joe
Apr 18 2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, sorry it too so long to get these. I know I'm going to get more... and probably get my @$$ handed to me again so I can get more but I think these will help.
I hope this one came out...

Again I hope these help and I appologize for any doubles... My puter froze when I was adding these...

Joe,

Thanks. Sorry I didn't post sooner. Out instilling patriotic fervor in the kids in DC. Efforts appreciated. If bigger pics available, would also help though I understand constraints you are under & am very appreciative.

Joe
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I will attempt to get you bigger pics, I do appologize for the size of those. I will also try to get better pics of especially the bucket and leg armor.

rudolpht
Member Avatar

Supporter
Joe
Apr 24 2006, 01:33 PM
I will attempt to get you bigger pics, I do appologize for the size of those. I will also try to get better pics of especially the bucket and leg armor.

Appreciated!

Joe
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'll have to recapture the images but I'll get them and post them on my photobucket site.

« Previous Topic · Shadowtrooper · Next Topic »
Add Reply