Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Moving to www.501stspecopsdet.net
Topic Started: Jul 15 2010, 11:43 PM (1,334 Views)
izzi
Member Avatar
Detachment XO / Alpine's: TX-4994
[ *  *  * ]
All right, our Fearless Leader and I would like to officially invite everyone to come on over to http://www.501stspecopsdet.net/ The new home for Spec Ops! (And complete with a URL of our own.)

The site is not quite finished, so expect face lifts and possible bumps in the road for a bit. However, let's all move in and get cozy!

-iz
Edited by izzi, Jul 16 2010, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shadow
Member Avatar
TX 7763
Supporter
Okay I can't login. I'm I doing something wrong? :-/

Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Shadow
Jul 16 2010, 01:19 AM
Okay I can't login. I'm I doing something wrong? :-/
I CANT GET IN EITHER ?
do i need to register ?

my current info doesnt get me in- nor does my fisd etc??

Shade
[ * ]
I went ahead and registered on there, because my info on this forum doesn't get me in there. I think everyone will have to re-register on there to use the new site.

Shadow
Member Avatar
TX 7763
Supporter
I jut went ahead an re-registered. Looking forward to the move! :D

izzi
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
New boards, new registration. :D

If you want to wait awhile the passport system that the majority of the detachment sites have will eventually be in place. Though, I really don't see a reason to wait for it. Just register a new account.

-iz

izzi
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'm checking in every once in a while to upgrade people to either 501st members or detachment members as needed. Drop me a PM though if you don't get upgraded after a day or so.

Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
re registered-and can get in on my phone . my pod and locked out on the pc/// still working on it
;)

DarthAgnon
Member Avatar
TX3345
Supporter
Well I already have a whitearmor.net account and it says to go through the portal, but the link to the portal goes nowhere. So I guess I'm waiting. :-/

Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
mee too so i re registered and im locked out... i do really like this old forum .. i will miss it .. :-/

DarthAgnon
Member Avatar
TX3345
Supporter
Will that information be transferred?

<--------------------
Edited by DarthAgnon, Jul 16 2010, 02:39 AM.

izzi
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
You can re-register. you don't have to have all your accounts linked up through the passport system. Honestly, I'm not sure how soon it will be until the passport system will be active.

If you're locked out of the new forums, send me a PM with the error you're receiving

You may be fond of these forums, but there is quite a bit that we just can't do over here. Once the bugs are pounded out the new ones will rock. Unfortunately to kill the bugs we need people over there using it so we can troubleshoot it.

-iz

EDIT: Hearing about the lockouts, but not getting details I pushed everyone back down to member until I can make sure I was promoting everyone properly.
Edited by izzi, Jul 16 2010, 03:15 AM.

Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
ok im in

i just posted on here the ic stuff take a look i like the idea o the white and green

converted over to all black tx with the gold instead of green

although if i scored a white tk id do a pink and white ;) or a red with crosses for the blood drive

izzi
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Okay, did some tests and everything seems to be in order, so I'm going to try upgrading folks again.

EDIT: Several people have successfully been upgraded to Detachment membership status over there. so it looks to be going well!

-iz
Edited by izzi, Jul 16 2010, 05:01 AM.

Terrell78
Member Avatar
TX-1787
[ *  *  * ]
Also when you re-register make sure us use the same email and password as your other Passport detachemnts. Otherwise when the database is linked to the passport system it will cause access problems with your account.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply