Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rp Call
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 08:39 PM (320 Views)
DestinedOne
Member Avatar
The Leader of Silver Lining
Okay, since there isn't a lot of RP activity going on, I want to try and get everyone who is still interested in RPing on this board, to be involved in a single topic. So I am posting this topic right now to see which people are interested in doing this. I will give people some time to post in here. After all of the people are decided, we will then decide a day in which all of us hopefully, or at least most of us, can RP together and then commence the RP topic on that day. For those that join the topic, not only will you get the DP that you normally would from the topic, but there will also be the potential for bonus rewards as well. These include, but are not limited to, bonus DP, bits and if the RPing does really well, possibly special items. So if you intend to RP in the future, it's well and truly in your best interest to join this. If this topic goes well, I might even do more topics like this in the future, or even start a whole chain of topics like this.

So yeah, if you're interested, post in this topic and we'll go from there.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'm not looking for any Rewards really, but I seriously would like a new topic or two I can jump in. Or perhaps I'll start one off soon if I can get someone to go with...

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
So nobody else is interested except for Time?

Pogo
Member Avatar
Bad Taste
Me!

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
Alright, this has been open for more than long enough, honestly. I don't think anybody else is going to join. So it'll just be the three of us.

When are the best days for you two to RP?

Pogo
Member Avatar
Bad Taste
Wednesday afternoons, Thursday and Friday all day. I live in the american Eastern Standard timezone (-5 GMT)
Edited by Pogo, Feb 4 2014, 02:21 PM.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
Well, since I want to get this underway, I'm going to make the topic. Unless either of you two had something in mind and wish to make it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions and Help · Next Topic »