Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The Search (Time)
Topic Started: Mar 16 2014, 08:53 PM (599 Views)
DestinedOne
Member Avatar
The Leader of Silver Lining
It was a warm Sunday morning, not much later than 10am when Lucifer ventured through the forests of the Digital World by himself, without his fellow Tamer or his fellow Digimon by his side; a rare occasion for him. Thankfully though, the large trees provided much shade as the sun beat down upon the residents of the forest, which the young Lucemon was grateful for. He had come to the forest in the search of stray Digiegg that had spawned away from the heart of Origin village, a somewhat common occurrence in the day to day events of this guardian- or well soon to be former guardian supposedly. But nevertheless, it was dangerous for a young Digiegg to be out here in the forest all by itself, so he had come to locate it and bring it back to Origin Village where it would be much safer. The only problem was, he had no idea where the Digiegg could possibly be.

"Hm, not here either." said Lucifer as he checked his surroundings to see if the Digiegg was here, but to no avail.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Luna was making her own way through the forests that morning, jumping from tree to tree like a Ninja. She wasn't there for anything, other than some fresh air and exercise, to keep herself in shape. She'd left her staff back at home as well, since she didn't plan on any spiritual matters, or fighting at the time. As she came to a break in the trees, she was jumping down to the ground, moving right through a few branches, she suddenly saw another digimon was in her path as she was trying to land. She cried out just seconds away from him. "Ahhh! Look out!" She did her best not to make it a crash landing though, as she flipped herself and planted a hand on the Digimon's Shoulder, and doing a twist flip to reduce impact and move over him to land without serious incident.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"Hm!?" said the Lucemon as he heard the sound of a Digimon near him. He instinctively turned his head in the direction of the voice. It was only at this point however, did the Lucemon notice the Renamon that was about to crash land into him. Unfortunately, because of how suddenly it had happened, Lucifer had no time to get out of the way and could merely stand there and await what would happen in the next second or so. Luckily for him, the Renamon reacted quickly and able to avoid the crash, though he did not anticipate the rookie level Digimon using his shoulder as a support and was pushed down onto the ground upon the Renamon doing so. However it was only lightly and the push did no serious harm to the Lucemon, aside from getting him a little dirty.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" the rookie Digimon said to the Renamon as he stood up and brushed himself off

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Luna breathed a sigh, then looked back to him. "I'm sorry. I couldn't see you before I merged from the foliage, and I was already in motion." She paused for a bit as she looked over him, seeing just what kind of Digimon he was. "Hey, you're a Lucemon aren't you??" She spoke a little slow, remembering the previous times her friend had met a Lucemon, that went by the name Pride.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"It's okay. Just watch where you're going next time." said Lucifer, his voice softening as he heard the Renamon's apology for bumping into him. He wasn't the type to be easily bothered by something as trivial as a little accident like this. Though the Lucemon did raise an eyebrow when he heard the Renamon ask if he was a Lucemon.

"Yeah, I am a Lucemon. What of it?" he remarked, unsure at what the rookie level Digimon was getting at.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
She opened her lips to mention the unfortunate meetings she'd had before, but she stopped herself for a moment. She then said instead, "Well, Not to be rude, but I've just had some rather bad meetings with a certain Lucemon... Not that I mean any offense to your kind." She looked at him a bit, and noticed some distinctions that clearly set him apart. Not quite as much as her own white fur, but enough to know he wasn't related to Pride.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
Lucifer frowned a bit. "Pride, right?" A slight sour tone in his voice as he responded to the Renamon's comment. Although he had not interacted with the Lucemon known as Pride, it was not the first time that people had reacted to him being a Lucemon because of all the things Pride did. Indeed, it was all too common, especially with him being a guardian. It had been happening his entire life, ever since he hatched from his Digiegg a few years ago.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Luna gave a nod, closing her eyes for a bit as her fur stood up a little as she heard him mention his name. "Yes. That's right. He was one of the demon lords... And I was around when the tamers and digimon fought him. It was a painful time for everyone. It wasn't as bad for me though, as it was for some of my friends I know closely. I can tell you're not related to the demon lord, but I will admit, It's a little uneasy."

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"I get that a lot." said Lucifer. How could he not, when Lucemon were as uncommon as they were, and Pride did so many evil things with his power and abilities and had hurt so many humans and Digimon. It was no wonder why a majority of the Digimon he met who had known about Pride reacted negatively when they first saw him. "At least you haven't tried to attack me verbally or physically yet though, haha." said the Lucemon, trying to put a positive spin on the current somewhat awkward situation.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Luna nods back to him, acknowledging that she wasn't. "I suppose with a demon lord among your kind, it's hard to deal with at times. But at least you seem like a decent person. I'm sorry for knocking you over though." She smiles a bit as it seemed a little easier now. "So... I'm Luna. And you are?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forests · Next Topic »
  • Pages: