Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Keeping sharp (Open)
Topic Started: Nov 17 2011, 05:59 PM (1,510 Views)
Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Stepping out from the changing rooms, Lorne was dressed in some blue and white gym shorts as he walked out into the open. he had a duffel bag strapped over his shoulder as his partners walked out with their own headbands to match his outfit. He smiled down to them and said, "Nothing like a bit of sports to get the blood flowing and body moving."

Raiden smiled up to his tamer and said, "Yeah. It's good for keeping in shape, and for fun! Whoever invented these human games was pretty awesome. I kinda wish we digimon had our own sports."

Lionel shrugged and said, "What kind of sports could we make though for digimon? we come in so many shapes and sizes."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi stepped into the huge building full of exercise equipments. she looked around seeing many humans and digimon working out. The new tamer then heads to the front desk to sign herself and Yuki up for a membership.

Yuki followed Jovi in and looked around quietly, she was ready to do some extra training. Neither Yuki nor Jovi had noticed Lorne or the others yet.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lorne and his partners went out the back door after a bit, headed out to the running track. Lionel seemed eager as he pranced ahead and said, "This place looks good for a digimon like me! Cats are made to be fast!"

Raiden looked over the track and said, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to work on our speed. My champion form is fast, though It's made more for the air than the ground." He stretched out his legs a bit.

Lorne started stretching out his body to get ready as he said, "Good. Even if we can't really compete properly against each other, we ought to enjoy it."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
After a few moments of registering both Jovi and Yuki then head to the girl's locker. she had a gym bag over one shoulder full of different things. Jovi soon got changed into a pair of blue shorts and a white t-shirt. Yuki had on a azure blue head band. Jovi stepped out of the locker after putting on a pair of nikes running sneakers.

Once they got outside to the running tracks Jovi looked over noticing Lorne and his digimons and smiles softly as she muttered "Seem we're not the only ones working on speed"

Yuki nods and looks to Jovi "Should we go and say hi?" she asked softly

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
As Lorne and Raiden were getting warmed up, Lionel was looking around some and said, "Hey, who's that coming out onto the track with us? a girl and a Veemon?" He didn't recognize them right away as they were dressed.

Lorne then turned about and saw them. He then smiled and said, "Well, it's a small world after all. Hello Jovi! How you been?"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi smiled and walked over to the three "Hey guys, We've been doing pretty good. and what about you?" she asked.

Yuki went over to them as well and looks to Raiden and Lionel "Hey guys, long time no see" she chuckled softly and smiled to them.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lorne gave a thumbs up as he said, "We're doing pretty good. We just came here for a bit of exercise and training. Being a Team leader, one has to keep in shape, along with their digimon. We have to work hard, so we can show them the strength of Valor hearts."

Raiden smiled to Yuki and said, "You must be that little one that was with her then that day. You've grown pretty well if I might say so. Yuki was it?"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Yuki smiles and nodded proudly "Yea, it's me. We even got some more battle experience also in some cave"

Jovi nods "Thats good to hear" she smiles and looks to the track "You guys mind if we join or are girls just too slow for mr. leader?" she said in a teasing tone of voice and smirked some.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lorne smiled and said, "Not at all. I'm sure a girl would be lighter on her feet than most guys. I just hope your endurance is just as good. It's a fairly big track after all, and doing laps might wear ya out a bit quicker. It ought to be easier to run against someone who's human like myself, and not four legged, or half digimon."

Lionel then said, "Good for you. I hope you learned a bit from it. Being a good fighter takes skill, And Raiden here has more than both of us."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looks to Lorne and smiles with a nod “Alright, and I'm use to running so I'm sure I could probably keep up with you” she then looks to Yuki and the other two digimon wondering if she should let Lorne know about the strange hagarumon. She takes a deep breath then looks to the leader of Valor Hearts “Well, We're ready when you guys are” she said in a confident tone of voice.

Yuki smiles and nods “Sure did, It's sort of why we're here actually” she said looking to the track and thinking about the recent event, she sure didn't make much of a dent on that rookie digimon. She then looked over to Jovi and nodded confirming she was ready aswell.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports Center · Next Topic »
  • Pages: