Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
A Girls Day Out (Jovi)
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 11:00 AM (1,071 Views)
DestinedOne
Member Avatar
The Leader of Silver Lining
A portal opened within the shopping streets of the Real World. A teenaged girl, looking about the age of the seventeen hoped out of the portal, with her fellow partner Digimon Spadamon. Emarion and her partner had just finished relaxing at Lake Serenity, where they met Jovi and her Digimon partner Yuki, who had decided to come shopping with them.

"Portal travel is so convenient" said Emarion

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Stepping through the portal a twenty year old female looks around some and smiles hearing Emarion as she nodded agreeing with her. "Yea sure is"

Yuki was looking around at the new area with interest.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
The shopping district was rather busy at this time of the day. Lots of people were hanging around the street, buying things that they needed."Hmm let's see, what do I need to get." said Emarion as she pulled out a note out of her pocket, clearly a grocery list from the looks of things. Emarion began to take a moment to look over the list.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looked to Emarion seeing she had a list, she then thought about a few things in her head and looks around for some clothing shop

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"Ahh!" Emarion said as she examined her list "Seems what I need to get is mainly from the shops down the street. The clothing store shouldn't be too far away from them either."

"Well then, let's go" said Sparda

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looked back to Emarion after checking her own money and smiled "Well lets get started then" she said softly and began heading to one of the shops with Yuki

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
Emarion and her partner began to walk towards the shops that they needed to visit, glancing briefly at the various shops as they walked past.

"Do you go shopping often Jovi?" asked Emarion towards Jovi, trying to make some light conversation as they walked towards the shops.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi paused for a moment after hearing Emarion as she thought for a moment or so then answered truthfully. “Well technically this is my first time” she said softly feeling a little embarrassed by this. Ok so maybe she has gone shopping before but she really doesn't remember anything before coming to the digital world, only small bits of pieces actually returned to her memory.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"Your first time?" said Emarion kind of surprised to hear that. "Didn't your parents ever take you shopping when you were a kid or something?" she asked, somewhat intrigued.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
"My parents?" Jovi fell quiet for a moment, something deep inside her started to stir as if something sharp hit her chest hard. closed her eyes for a moment she didn't know what was going on but something told er they were dead. "I..don't have any.." she said softly as she opens her eyes halfway

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Shops · Next Topic »
  • Pages: