Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
See it all (Jovi)
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 03:54 PM (1,441 Views)
Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Raiden glided as he approached the Sky palace, making sure his passengers were comfortable as he prepared for a landing. He found a large open Balcony that was perfect for a landing, and began to descend. In the next few moments he touched down, and lowered himself to the ground as he said, "This is our stop! Sky Palace! Please watch your step dismounting now."

Lorne slipped off Raiden's back. rubbing his arms some to try and warm himself up. "Brrrr.. That was a cold ride..."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Yuki jumped off and lands on the ground as she looks around excitingly.
Jovi carefully got down as she agreed with Lorne as the girl rubbed her arms as well "Yea.."

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Raiden dedigivolved back to Dracomon as he said, "Well, at least we're here. Have a look at the view over the balcony. Can see a good part of the digital world from here."

Lorne rubbed his arms some as he was warming back up. At the same time, he walked over to the edge so they could get a look.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi went over to the edge also and looked around at the scenery. Yuki was standing by her side looking around aswell
Edited by Jovi_Kumori, Dec 6 2011, 01:51 PM.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
From that vantage point, they could see the forests they'd come from, and a bit of the Net ocean beyond it. Along with a few of the Digital mountains when they'd look to the side. Lorne smiled and said, "Not a bad sight to see. And this is only one of the many views we can get around here."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi smiled and nodded "It's really nice, sure wished I had a camera" she said the last part more quieter.

Yuki looked at the scenery as she found it pretty cool

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lorne smiled and said, "Yeah. I guess it would be nice to take a picture of this. But it won't go too far. Maybe the next time you get to visit, you can bring one."

Raiden then said, "We wouldn't really need one. A digimon that can fly like me can visit any time."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looked to them and nods "True..but well I'm not quite sure what sort of digimon Yuki would digivolve into"

Yuki grinned "maybe an awesome flying digimon like Steel!"

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lorne looked to Yuki and Jovi as he said, "Well, From what I know of the possible evolutions that a Veemon can become, it's very possible she might get wings in one of her future forms. If not though, there's the possiblity that you might find a compatible Armor Digiegg. With one of those, you might be able to armor digivolve her to a type of digimon that could. Your Digivice is the right kind of model for it."

Raiden then said, "like most digimon, time will have to tell. Evolution can be unpredictable."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looks to them and nods "I see" she smiled as she was even more interested in what Yuki's next form might be

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sky Palace · Next Topic »
  • Pages: