Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Colorful and dangerous
Topic Started: Dec 7 2011, 05:41 PM (1,400 Views)
Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake emerged from a portal, with his three partners following him one after another. He then looks around a bit and smiles as he says, "Mmm. Looks nice here. I'd guess the floral digimon are thriving at this time of the year." He looked about at all the flowers and plants around them.

Steel sniffed a bit and said, "Mmmm. Yeah. I love how fresh it is here, if a bit muggy."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi emerges from another portal and looks around and smiles softly "wow this place is beautiful..."

Yuki follows Jovi and nods agreeing with her tamer "sure is!"

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake nodded and said, "It is. Right now, the Floral digimon seem to be in season. They thrive in this kind of environment and make it their favorite habbitiate. They also blend in so well with the trees and flowers that you could look right at one and not know it's there. Mostly with rookie digimon though, like Floramon and Palmon."

Pyre then said, "In other words, careful if you stop to smell the flowers. you might be getting a bit close and personal." He smirked.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi nods as she follows the guys "ok" palmons and floramons she smiled as she wanted to see what they looked like. she thought they would look so cute.

Yuki follows as well looking around

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Pyre sniffed arounds a bit more as he sniffed and said, "It's a bit hard to tell Plant digimon apart from all the normal plants around here. They sometimes smell like the rest of the flowers, and not to mention all the other strong scents here that fill the air. They're hard to track around these parts."

Drake nodded and said, "I can imagine. But at least we can admire their handywork. they love to make the area look so beautiful and colorful."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi smiled softly looking to Drake "So, what will we be doing here?" she asked since usually when with him they're usually doing some sort of training

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake smiled and said, "Well, I had a thought towards some target practice, then maybe some lunch. I brought clay disks with us today, and a launcher. there's few tougher targets than a moving one at that. Celes seems to like Clay alright as well. Part of her diet it seems, so she can have them once they're broken, and then we can eat in the mean time as well."

Celes smiled and said, "Lunch was my idea, since Drake showed me those things."

Ryouseiken
Member Avatar
~Sexy Mofo~
As the group traversed through the colorful yet humid forest a dark figure stood at the very top of one of the many trees overlooking their position, hands crossed over his chest and golden eyes staring down upon every one of the individuals. Jovi was a familiar face; he recalled fighting her back in the swamplands… and then the male tamer…

“Ahh yes… Timeheart…” An evil snicker escaped the being’s mouth as he continued to watch them from a safe distance. None of them would be able to see him right away and if they did so happen begin to look in his direction they would see nothing, the being intuitive enough to jump to a different tree and hide. He would observe for the moment… just observe until he became bored enough to make his presence known…

(I'll jump around at a later point, just getting this post out of the way so his presence is at least there already in the forest.)

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi nodded "ok that would be cool" she smiled and blinked getting a strange feeling, she looked over her shoulder some as if expecting someone to be behind her. taking a deep breath she looks to Drake quietly

Yuki had also felt something was weird

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake made some space for the Disk launcher and pulled out his digivice to materialize them. Once they were out, it didn't take more than a couple minutes to get it set up and the launcher ready to work. He then set two disk in it as he said, "Alright then. We're gonna do this by free-shot score then. Since we know everyone's attacks are different, we'll be able to keep score of who scores as you're shooting at them. Jovi and I can work the launcher, while the digimon shoot them down. Any questions?"

Celes raised her claw for a bit and said, "Does this count as playing with your food?" This just made Drake chuckle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tropical Jungle · Next Topic »
  • Pages: