Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Plenty of Room.
Topic Started: Dec 10 2011, 06:11 PM (2,161 Views)
Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake checked to be sure the area was clean and functional as he was expecting guests soon. He had to remember to clean up a little more often so he didn't have to rush for surprise guests. Though it went by quick enough with three digimon to help things out. He looked around a bit and said, "Celes? What did you do with the..."

Celes looked up to Drake as she had her mouth full. She pretended to act innocent as she tilted her head.

Drake sighed and said, "Never mind...."

Ryouseiken
Member Avatar
~Sexy Mofo~
Dameon, Ziekku, and Akari would arrive at Drake’s front door soon enough, the Sacred Bonds leader still noticeably irritated from earlier but trying to put it behind him long enough to have a halfway decent chat with his friend about Akari possibly living here for a while. “Here we are.” He mumbled while rapping his knuckles on the door, awaiting for an answer while just standing at his lover’s side.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Akari looked at the house looking it up and down than at Dameon and Ziekku seeing if they were sure this would be safe Digimon usally hated her on sight she was curious as to why their digimon was different

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Ziekku had walked along side of Dameon the entire time as he been thinking a few things to himself. some which concerns akari and her belief that digimons hate her for some odd reason.

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake heard the knock on the door and said, "That must be Dameon." he looked to Celes and said, "Try and behave now Celes. We want to be nice to our guests." He then walked over to the door and opened it up. When he saw Dameon and his guests, he smiled and said, "Hey there Dameon. How have you been? Hmm?" He paused as he looked at the one girl better.

Celes, pyre and Steel Also looked at her as well.
Edited by Timeheart, Dec 10 2011, 07:01 PM.

Ryouseiken
Member Avatar
~Sexy Mofo~
Dameon smiled and nodded his head at Drake, delighted to see his old friend and the rest of his partners behind him. “Hey! I’ve been well, thanks for asking.” He paused then gestured kindly to Akari, chuckling a bit at her curiousness over the house and her surroundings. “This is Akari, I met her recently and she’s the reason why we’re over here actually.” He would explain to Drake, hands resting soundly at his sides.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Akari steps forward carefully "hello nice to meet you" she was watching the digimon carefully

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Ziekku looks to Drake and gave him a friendly smile and bows to him slightly "Hello my name is Ziekku Chounouryoku...It's nice to meet you"

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake nodded to Dameon, and looked over Akari. "She looks kind of like a digimon but... different."

Pyre sniffed towards her then said, "She can't be a digimon. Her scent it all wrong."

Steel then added, "She's no human either.

Drake looked back to his partners, then to the girls. "Sorry about that... I'm Drake Timeheart. Welcome to my home." He bowed back to them, to be respectful.

Ryouseiken
Member Avatar
~Sexy Mofo~
Dameon smiled a bit at his friend’s politeness. Same ol’ Timeheart and his partners too. At least they understood right away that Akari was in fact not a digimon nor a human. It’d make the later explanation easier. “So, can we come in? We got quite a bit to talk about.” He admitted with a chuckle while patting Ziekku on the shoulder. Ziek will be better at explaining this than me, Dameon thought in slight amusement.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Timeheart's house · Next Topic »
  • Pages: