Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The 1st Tamers of VIII; the 1st tamers of VIII come into the world
Topic Started: Dec 21 2011, 03:26 PM (1,075 Views)
DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
General Knight was walking down a hallway he was waring a military uniform with the generals hat combat boots and a pair of black gloves. He was given a mission to remove some Digimon from the local woods so his superiors could have a picnic with his kids Hunter was annoyed that he was removing digimon for his Superiors to have a picnic as if they were not in the middle of a war with digimon the bastered wants to have a stupid picnic he sighs and heads to his office to gather his unite to handle this mission people he could trust so he had called Angel after the briefing so that she could be there for the reports
Edited by DarknessLilly, Dec 21 2011, 03:41 PM.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Walking into the office supporting a military uniform was a young twenty year old female with long luscious red hair. she stood about five feet tall and was thin built. Her red eyes looked to Hunter quietly for a moment and saluted him "You called sir?" she spoke in a respective tone of voice. She wondered what sort of mission their superiors wanted them to do this time. Waiting patiently for him to talk she put her hand back down.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Hunter smiled briefly at her than showed her the reports "they want us to clear the forest so they can have a blasted Picnic"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Angel smiled softly to Hunter, She really wished they could just end the war and she would be able to live with him peacefully....That again he probably isn't all that interested in her. When she saw the report a frown came over her face and closed her eyes "Alright then lets go" She muttered softly then looks back to her superior. She nodded as she accepted the mission. Not like she had any real choice but maybe there was a way to get the digimons to leave without harming them.
Edited by Jovi_Kumori, Dec 21 2011, 04:04 PM.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Hunter nods and grabs his things for the forest he was also hoping that they could do this mission with out hurting any one

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Angel watched hunter for a moment and smiled softly to him. Every time she looks at him her heart races, and her stomach feels as if there was butterflies inside it. Taking a deep breath she really wish she could just tell him but that blasted rule is what stopping her. Turning she then follows Hunter out of the room and towards the forest quietly.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Hunter blinks feeling Angel had something to say so once they were at the entrence of the forest he looks back at her "spit it out already i can tell you have something you wish to say"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Oh shit did I make it that obvious, I sure as hell didn't mean to but maybe...just maybe he feels the same. The worst thing that could happen is me losing my job and leaving the military. Well here it goes. Angel looked to Hunter once they were at a safe area and spoke "I..know this isn't even the right place to say anything or am I in no right to say it at all..But I just can't handle it anymore" pausing for a moment she closed her eyes softly then looked into Hunter's eyes with a serious look in her own eyes. "I..I love you, I've had these deep feeling for you for a long time now. I know we can't show it in public or anything..but I just wanted you to know I will always be by your side even..if you don't feel the same" the last part she said a little softer.

DarknessLilly
Member Avatar
Child of Darkness
Hunter blinks at her slowly taken completely off guard by her upfrontness on her feelings he thought about her all the time its why she was the 1st person he always called he took a moment to reply trying to say it just right "i see......i share your feelings but we can not show them at present maybe at a latter time when we are not being watched by you know who" he smiles at her briefly and heads into the forest
Edited by DarknessLilly, Dec 26 2011, 01:35 PM.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Angel was relieved hearing this from Hunter and smiled up at him. "Alright, understood" she nodded and they head deeper into the forest. Keeping her guard up she listens to their surroundings the best her trained human ears would let her. She certainly did feel better now that she told him. no more beating around the bush with him but she would make sure no one would find out about the two.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dimension VIII · Next Topic »
  • Pages: