Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Enter the Warrior
Topic Started: Jan 5 2012, 06:30 PM (2,035 Views)
Becula X
Member Avatar
SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!
The explosion was intense. Glass shards ripped the air itself as the labs burst with fire and debris. The soldier sprinted as the flames rapidly approached, shards slicing into her ebony fitted suit, the pain unregistered as adrenaline pumped through her body, seeming to slow down time itself. A second explosion and a strange, warped area of air appeared. Worm hole perhaps? Commander Jaquelyn Xavier had heard about strange goings on in this flaming, collapsing research facility, but never heard of anything like this. Still, she was out of options.

"Jesus Christ!" She cried as heat pressed against her from behind, assaulting her body and almost pushing her forward as she took one great leap into the portal. "And here I was hoping to take someone with me to hell."

A partially scorched woman in black suddenly stumbled out of thin air, her body armor smoking slightly, several guns latched onto her, but damaged beyond repair all but one empty pistol. As she caught herself and stood upright, her immediate reaction was to take cover, which happened to be a nearby cherry blossom tree. Jaq observed in stunned silence her surroundings, allowing her heart to slow its heavy, rapid pumping.

"What the f*ck? Trees? Green grass? No damage to surrounding areas," she murmured. Opening the digital screen on her arm brace, she spoke into it. "Commander Xavier to base, do you copy? What is my location? Base do you read me?"

No answer.

"Sh*t," she swore. "Well, no hostiles it seems....f*cking boring place to wind up."

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake walked in the park with Jovi, Looking about some for their digimon partners they were hoping to find there waiting for them. As they walked along the path, they seemed to catch the smell of burnt clothing, chemicals, and some other odd, smokey smells, one almost like bacon. They hadn't found their partners yet, but he figured it was safe to check things out. "You smell that Jovi?"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi walked along side of Drake. she stopped as she then smelled some strange smells. She then looks to Drake and nodded "yea..lets check it out" she suggested and went over towards the source of the smell only to see the women.

Becula X
Member Avatar
SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!
Leaning from her cover and gripping her pistol, unaware that it was empty, Jaq spotted the two humans, both of which seemed relaxed and unarmed, just asking to be digimon food. "Ugh....civilians," she sighed. "But still they should have some weapon."

Using the scanner on her brace, she ran an analysis, or at least she tried, before the screen blacked out. "Damn techs. Wormhole must have shorted it out," she muttered. Looking over at the civilians, she considered speaking with them and getting answered. But talking really wasn't her thing. Shooting was.

"You! Civilians!" She spoke up, keeping a firm grip on her pistol. They seemed unarmed, but they could have been hiding anything. "What is this location?"

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake stopped as someone stepped out with a Pistol. She seemed somewhat aggitated, which wouldn't be good for her trigger finger. So Drake quickly pulled Jovi behind him to keep her safe and said, "What the hell?" He took a moment to look her over before he answered her question. "If you must know, you're in central park. Why do you need to know? and what's with coming out at us with a Gun?"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi's eyes widens seeing the gun only to be pulled back behind Drake. Taking a deep breath she then looked around some wondering where Celes and Yuki are and hoped they were ok. She then peeked to the side of Drake at the strange women quietly.

Becula X
Member Avatar
SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!
"Central park? That is nowhere near the base," Jaq said, lowering the gun a bit. "As for the gun, even you civilians must be armed. After all a digimon could show up any minute." She looked around a bit. "This placed seemed unscathed however. Has the war not hit this area?"

She then looked at herself and muttered, "Shit....My babies," as she looked at her ruined weapons, an mini-assault rifle, and battle shotgun. "Look, I jumped through some kind of wormhole and it f*cked up my weapons. Where is the nearest armory or military operations center? I am not gonna be unprepared when those digimon start showing up."

Timeheart
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drake blinked at the crazy woman and said, "War? We haven't had any war for a couple years now. Not since the demon lords were vanquished."

As if on cue, Celes came out from nearby, The Crystlamon looking at Drake and Jovi as she said, "There you are! We've been looking for you!"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Jovi looked up to Drake then to the girl "The digimons here are mostly friendly" She tried to explained to the girl and looks over seeing Celes and Yuki then smiled some. "Yuki!, Celes!"

Yuki the ice blue Veemon quickly went over to the couple and smile "Hey guys!"

Becula X
Member Avatar
SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!
"Friendly my ass!" Jaq cried, pointing her gun at Celes, then Vee. "This creatures are killing machines. You must be under some kind of influence, likely from a powerful digimon. "She glared at the digimon. They seemed decile, but she knew it had to be BS. Thats how it worked. The smaller digimon, rookie and lower, often pulled that trick. Pretending to be docile, even harmless. But they could still kill.

"Take cover, I'll take them out!" She cried, pulling her trigger. But nothing happened. "Sh*t!" She then braced for defensive position. On occasion she had fought rookie digimon off, though it usually left a couple of scars.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Central Park · Next Topic »
  • Pages: