Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
[Miss]Rescue
Topic Started: Mar 30 2012, 05:09 PM (621 Views)
DestinedOne
Member Avatar
The Leader of Silver Lining
Talas arrived at Nightmare Valley. Today he was here doing a mission for his guild. It probably wasn't going to be a very hard mission, so one might question why he was doing it. But Talas liked to do his part for his guild when he could, even if the mission themselves weren't difficult ones. Though personally, he didn't really like Nightmare Valley all that much, considering all the dark type Digimon that tend to hang around here.

"Let's look around a bit first." said Talas to his partner, Strike

Strike let out a mumble in agreement with his Tamer, and the two began to scan the area, looking for which direction that digimon might have gotten lost in.

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Kurai stepped into the area with Natsume at her side. Taking a deep breath she felt slightly nervous as this was her very first mission without her brother around, But she felt good about this as she was going to show Dameon how strong she has gotten and that she can handle herself. Looking around she soon saw Talas and his partner but didn't say much as she then looked around some.

Natsume had stayed quiet once they got to the area as her guard quickly went up. She didn't like this place but she was not about to let her tamer come to a dangerous place like this by herself.

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
As Talas was scanning the area, he noticed a Tamer in the area. He figured it might have been Kurai, the other person whose name had been put down on this same mission. And while he had never met Kurai, he did know that she had the same last name as Dameon did, and could see a slight resemblance in the woman to her older brother. He went over to the young teenager.

"Hey there." said Talas in a friendly manner" You are Kurai correct? From Sacred Bonds?"

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Kurai blinked hearing a voice and looked back towards Talas. She then smiled sweetly and said "Oh hello. Yes I'm Kurai Crawford..You must be Talas one of the guild leaders, It's nice to meet you."

Natsume looked down to Kurai for a moment seeing how much more sociable she was being and smiled to her. She then looked back to Talas and his digimon "Hello, My name is Natsume"

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"Yeah. And this is my partner Digimon Strike" as he moved his hand towards Strike, to indicate that this Veemon X was the Digimon he was referring to.

"Nice to meet you." said Strike politely as he introduced himself.

"Strike and I were just having a look around just now to see if we could find out in what direction that baby Digimon might have gone." said Talas "I think our best bet would probably if we tried north first."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Kurai blinked looking to the veemonX and smiled nodding to him then looked back to Talas. "Do we know what kind of baby digimon it is?"

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
"According to the reports, it is a Koromon."

"Not a type of Digimon you'd normally see around here." noted Strike.

"Well it probably got lost somehow and found its way here." said Talas "I can't imagine it could have gone too far though, being only a Koromon."

Jovi_Kumori
Member Avatar
Tamer
Kurai nodded some and gave a small smile "A koromon got it..well lets start looking then Natsume" she said softly as the girl looked to her digimon partner.

Natsume nodded to Kurai quietly

DestinedOne
Member Avatar
Talas and his partner Strike began to look around once more for the Koromon. However still no sign of a Koromon anywhere from what they could see.

"This might take a while" said Talas

"Yeah."agreed Strike" Nightmare Valley is quite big."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nightmare Valley · Next Topic »