Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to the Aeiou.

We are a community with almost no rules, and a very non-serious mindset. Shitposting is not an infraction of the rules here. In fact, it is the norm.

We are mostly active on our Discord, but larger projects such as the Absolute Magnitude tabletop game are discussed here on the forums.

You are more than welcome to Join the forums, and our Discord. If you have already registered on the forums, you can log in below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Invasive Mythology/Dream Journals; Inspired by a Nedben's Dream
Topic Started: Jan 19 2015, 09:31 AM (3,588 Views)
:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

Mon Jan 19, 8:10:27am
Nedben: I jsut had an amazing dreamscript.
Nedben: Anyways I was a person who as attacked by badgers with blue energy armor pads, then they turned into people wearing school gym clothes then I directed them to attack nothing via Elder Scrolls guard lines so they'd stop [tickling? hitting? dream was unclear] me.
Mon Jan 19, 8:12:09am
Nedben: Then, I had this weird bit where Mia-like forces got me through a hallway that was rapidly blending from beige to Magenta back into the same park-like area
Nedben: which appeared to be the Barney and Friends caboose park set from the side with minor changes [which might have been inspired by Generic Suburban Locales and Skyrim villages]
Nedben: Anyways I went into a gazebo/shed combo to fall into a coin-collecting mario zone but terraria-esque inventory derped and money collection went weirded. [It was also partially made of Living Wood and Living Wood Walls to expand the terraria analogy. Also, I had 2 purple coins with B on them in one slot, I am not sure what their intent was. Presumably they acted for a replacement after I crammed my inventory with gold and platinum and cash slots refused to hold >:L ???]
Nedben: Then I got into the exciting part.
Mon Jan 19, 8:13:40am
Nedben: I glitched out and appeared in front of a Pokemon-esque tall building [It was several stories tall at the least and had a vaguely oriental pattern] and [ I ] might have been either a guy at a girl at this point standard RPG protagonist indetermin8.
Nedben: Then I went to a quick toy presentation about some new pet types then a demonic fusion of Rolina and the classical witch you see in the sims 3 supernatural loading screen attacked me [with shooting stars that I complained not being able to fight back with like the Marisa Kirisame fan I am, I survived by ducking behind the wooden fency thing on the side of the stairs into said garage] then took me flying on a pink dragon rainbow thing in an attempt to kill me or not[???]
Mon Jan 19, 8:15:03am
Nedben: then we grazed the tall building I started that phase in, I fell out, managed to jump on the lowest floor's gutter, which somehow cancelled my fall damage, and landed safely.
Nedben: Then I went back to the garage, got attacked again [or not, see previously This might have also been a second toy display this time explained by the witch], then got brought in to the building to learn magicz!
Nedben: However, I derped and asked about a decorative object since a sign said not to ask about the portals. The guy had no idea then the decor object had a pamphlet case.
Mon Jan 19, 8:16:05am
Nedben: It had lore about the goddess who might not exist and seven kingdoms.
Avior1: Rawr.
Nedben: Apparently I was the reincarnated god-spirit centaur of the Green Kingdom, but my soul was corrupted by Orz and some other beings (read; the real me) [Also, the centaur spirit ingame/comic (yes my mind can fucking do that u jelly) looked vaguely similar to some random guy from early OSLT, Tjalfion maybe, but green? I know there was a centaur in there somewhere but...Anyways he could also have looked like a centaur version of my author avatar self who looks nothing like me being fully caucasian, brown-haired, and with a different more protagonist-y haircut, the look is fairly generic, but the point stands the godspirits ingame I was with were colored their color though that might have been just on entry and reduced to normal colorations when we entered]
Avior1: k
Avior1: ned
Avior1: why do you type in green and not yellow
Nedben: Anyways I was thrust into a battle against rogue Orange Kingdom forces and got into a sun-throwing battle [The suns were handheld and dissolved on hitting another sun or some target]
Nedben: where I might have been either a sburb player or a demigod due to additional corruptive forces. [Actually, it might only have been these two and being Orz, or just one and being Orz. It is highly goddamn unclear.]
Mon Jan 19, 8:17:55am
Nedben: I was allied with the Yellow Queen reincarnate, the Orange King reincarnate, and I think the Blue guy [He may have been wearing a sapphire robe, I did not get a good look at him and my mind refuses to properly render the comic panel], as well as a Brown stereotypical super-ugly girl in postdream reverie and there was a rogue faction of thieves and barbarians that had black as their color but wore brown unlike everybody else. [I do not much remember what they looked like but the Yellow might have been a rogue, the Orange forces attacking us were vaguely European medieval in a certain style of western comic and were rogues who were not the true kingdom of the players. Other players did not do very much fkuc except Brown in postdream who took over nigh-everything and repeatedly quashed rising barbarians.]
Nedben: There was seven but DLC was for 8 [the eighth color was implied to be black but might actually have been white, while the other colors I wasn't with might have been purple, brown, and black, though I have no fucking idea so the next base color might just have been] which I assumed completing the regular game would give us resources to buy or power to break.
Nedben: There were 4 pets, one of which fed one, the other 2 being independent cutesies I don't clearly recall what they do or did but they would be subdivided into more.
Mon Jan 19, 8:19:35am
Nedben: Then reality crumbled after I made a snide comment about writing fanfiction worse than the Orange Kingdom coup attacking us (I think I mentioned Vanguard by name) and everything died.
Nedben: I type in green because yellow is hard to read on the Basic Box.
I named it Invasive Mythology since it counterscripted against Percy Jackson style demigods and there was a brief cutaway to it where one guy sworded a guy uselessly on the head then a girl conked the targeted guy with a different bronze sword she drew from the sea and it worked. The ugly girl for Brown Team is super-powerful and capable of taking over sub-regions in moments, possibly by replication. The black team rogue guys punch things and girls are presumably ranged Clash of Clans Recolor style. It is possible instead of a generic subsession we were the REAL Fated Heroes instead of clan subordinates, a la Tei Isfuriel High Sisters or something kewl.

I'm not sure exactly what happened but I'm open to interpreting this as either a story or a roleplay and I'd love to see your opinions on how I could do that. The Exciting Part is what actually concerns the roleplay/story, though the pre-exciting part might be necessary if I choose to inject utterly irrelephant-source characters into teh fray.

[I do not clearly recall the placement of kingdoms. Green was in the upper-left fringey thick urve shape, Orange in the upper center hourglass-fat alongside Brown football below it, Black just emerged randomly in empty places, Purple was lower left, Yellow and Blue were in the right but I can't remember where and might have been intermixing, and white linings weirdness. I'll try and recall later if necessary for mapping. Green border on purple had some form of curve indicating either a river or an ancient front we got over. I have no idea though]

k copypasted

Thoughts?

EDIT: This is now Nedben's dream journal. Feel free to post your dreams here too!
Edited by nedben, Jul 20 2015, 10:16 AM.
signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

:derpcore: 134543216789109876 :heavyderps:
Member Avatar
Drawer of Eldritch Monsters

chatlogs now? why.
signatur

http://dragcave.net/user/n/134543216789109876

Member Avatar

Because it was before I finished waking up and I already wrote it down in the chatbox, so copypaste was effective-r.

THAT's why.
signature

Member Avatar

Nedben: So anyways I had a dream about playing elder scrolls but then to avoid an army as messaged through the console i/they/we went through a valley into a forest into a plain into a Markarth-esque surface-stone dwemeri ruin to talk to a 4-armed midtone redguard or darktone imperial w/e elder scrolls black guys are, then to hire him as a follower I got a furry-style fox head then the building turned into a 2-floor library run by sheogorath and it had awesome wood paneling and the lower floor was mostly a library with a corner cubey staircase with the second flight replaced by a rickety bridge with black chains instead of the black-painted metal vine pattern baulustrades, heard a grand duchess complaining to some guy about her daughter's simplistic purple dress choice/nonchoice for boating school (at least that's what I remember) then I checked the guys clothestore+dressingroom which was near it on the second floor then went back down to notice the signs for "Missing Colchetto Totems" though I'm not sure if Colchetto was right word :UUU anyways went back up forced my brother out of the way but a woman in a white nightgown possibly the duchess' daughter from earlier was trying to get down but the bridge had glitched and was shakey also there were books on the lower and upper floors like the lower floor's ancient egypt section between the colchettos toward the exit and the dictionaries between them and the upper floor's idk but it was fancy oldtimey books, so that shenanigan happened also the staircase was apparently a teleporter based on how far you slid down it before getting off, and then i went downstairs ignoring some generic hard-to-remember-people in white doing something at a counter to notice either Nathan or Scotty but probably Nathan was at the front desk then i woke up

*bleaches elder scrolls references to add*

In unrelated news: The rightful Orange heirs should be Iznoberai (pronounced is no bear eye)
Edited by nedben, May 3 2015, 08:21 PM.
signature

Member Avatar

I went to a fast food chain because I was doing something for a young black lady I don't remember well, then there was a danmaku fight because screw logic (also I apparently used the /sethome command?) then I was derp and in a loading minecraft world, saw some end stone in the overworld and was like wtf-is-this-doing-here, poked it, and then found an underground maybe? just above the void endstone or sandstone construct where RJ's minecraft avatar was so I teleported to him repeatedly then got bored and went to a library, which happened to have a weeping angel attack going on outside. Said weeping angels were all weird and had patches of blue-cosmos-stuff on them and their responses were borked sometimes in response to dream physics and/or bad singing. SO anyways dream logic says screw it run to the random restaurant nook to the right and suddenly half the people are rendered realistically, the other half South Park style. So anyways I repeatedly try to use /home and get zero response, then Butters screams maybe? There was an exposition guy possibly but he might have been a really quiet in-head narrator (they do happen to me) anyways I looked out a window and saw a university building then suddenly it was a flee scene down a hallway because the angels were coming, complete with bad singing of touhou melodies. Then one of them had weird dream physics and was someone I knew and then negotiation happened and the weeping angels were shipped to Pluto, which later revealed them as evil because they probably TIME'd or killed everyone there w/e. Then I woke up and was like wtf.
[10:10:17 AM] Nedben Prime: Also the danmaku area was pink swirly stripes in the background, player char might have been Reimu (didn't get to see shots well) and I was under a table with Butters when hiding.
[10:11:18 AM] Nedben Prime: So yes, weird even for me.
signature

Member Avatar

First, abusing console commands to summon periscope-superweapon-things in a pseudo-fallout pseudo-Bioshock world because we could also dream logic

So then there was this dream which fluctuated rapidly between 8bit and realitytype, where a cruel mother-like monster killed people to death with razors apparently and there was something else I don't know then slavery then razor attacks but she escaped november and then i was dave strider and bro used a golf club but the clock fell over in father's bedroom and dream exploded, and caravaning away was in december, so I had a hallucinatory-render fake awakening then a real and/or fake awakening I think it was real and I got drinks then I fell asleep again

Then I was in school in that usual dreamdrunk manner school dreams go then gym and after redressing in roman-style armor with Skyrim-tier graphics (what the fuck dream logic how does ownership scripting bug out like that) then I fell in and out of dreaming then it was lucid then I got a guy a gun by entering and leaving the military in the span of a few seconds then I tried interaction, failed, got booted from the dream, saw a brief Pokemon expy segment complete with way too many games, focused on one for a few seconds, then I woke up for realzies.

Hax? hax.
signature

Member Avatar

THIS IS NOW MY DREAM JOURNAL. FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BRAINKHAN.

Had various morning dreams, including one where I fell out of a vehicle driving away from home and some various previous dream events I do not remember (possibly the wedding-crashing-barn-like-thing of a few nights ago, or from the same night but earlier wakeup before this morning dream or previous night driving haphazardly around with spontaneous teleporting to different seats in car), got sent to a pseudo-orphanage-truckstop-thingummy (I lived in a small outdoor house with a yard outside of the building) due to missing a ride with my brother on a truck (that I believed later in the dream to be delivering ghetto housing complete with people to live in it from the weird-colorful-wooden-house-bits-with-people-living-in-them I remember being delivered (In retrospect, I now quote the Sburb Glitch FAQ: "dream racism and warmongering")) and being unable to get other rides from a truck girl and a businessman in a car. Facing away from the orphanage, home was an undetermined driving-distance right, and the destination was a further driving-distance left. Then I had a weird-pseudotoy-plane ride with two other people as a pseudocropduster which dropped seeds and water and possibly sunlight sparkles idk with 2 other people, one of whom I remember as yellowish and might have been birdlike, the other I remember as pink, both likely females. We landed in the target yard on the far side (rightwhen viewed from the orphanage) away from the crops in the closer right, which were next to a white-wall-with-siding-we-did-not-investigate brown-roof building. We discussed that the target which had been right across the street from the orphanage was no longer so panickedly and the orphanage was now to our left, went leftward past some damaged wooden old-looking decaying buildings with peeling white paint (roughly two (one without a porch that was basically a decaying historical small house, and one with three or four front columns that might have indicated status like a courthouse or city hall or rich person home) or three depending on whether the churchlike-orphanage-structure itself counted), and made it back by crashing on the leftward side of the orphanage, towards the home. Then we landed, broke into the next scene with toys and wallpapered toilets and weird playhouses on a leftward trail that was unclear and dirty and messed up, leading into the next scene on an unfinished rockwall pinned next to a finished one then fell off and this damaged it by making internal rocks fall, making the person making it evilly want to quit but then some woman looked at a computer and told him that was illegal and we all held him down. A little girl did a British-effect-filled talk on a bed underwater next to the corner exit the evil businessconstructor wanted to leave through, then did an america version to push us back. I also at some point before this in a false awakening woke up, had a false awakening where my hershey spheres cereal turned into cinnamon squares then I had the cake I had tried to get initially from the fridge (that we did not have in real life. New dream trigger: During wakeup, freezer contains things I do not remember and food changes), then either awoke for realzies or fell back into a different dream. Then another dream where I was wandering around a store that sold games and had movie antiques, and I saw him in my dreams again. You know, Riley. That guy I have a crush on and moved away. When I think my dream body might have asked about...whatever something we were, he said either "wait until autumn" or "one more autumn", and gave me a hug, which created dream logic after weird positioning to get his other arm in and it felt so, so comforting, like closure and happiness and stuff. Then after that I saw the severed head of a black guy with whitened-eyes (as if the center had been pulled inward and the whites covered it up and pulled out a little in the center) in a sealed glass case built into a metal section of a shelf of books-but-probably-movies-I-did-not-examine-them. I know it said a name of some movies guy I can't remember on a trapezoidal plaque below, but I distinctly remember during or after the dream that it looked like a different guy (more like that one bald-black-guy-type, somewhere between the guy who does the World's Dumbest commentary on Comedy Central, and the charles dutton on the cover of Jade's book about Sburb and dreambubbles and LOFAF). Then I woke up for realzies again possibly because of that? and my mom insisted I get up already despite the heat and it not being 10 AM yet.

There was a fan in my room blowing on my face and I went to bed at like 12:35ish shortly after midnight, which might have prompted the intensity of morning dreams from moar stimuli.
signature

Member Avatar

2 dreams this morning: one about a cookchemiter that is recounted upon the sburbunofficial, and an Erfworld one.

So basically yadda yadda I was in a post-apocalyptic earth amusement park thing fallout-esque with monorails and movie theaters and a museum in a former collegey science lab plase. Then somehow I ended up in a version of the Magic Kingdom from Erfworld with a giant building at least 2 KM in radius (judging by Parson's weird lookamancy hexagons thing that could only go to 6 KM radius). Then someone rescued a unit from one thing and she was from a different side, and some units who risked srs fall damage got a giant living plastic big blue cat off a store-like grid to get stuff, also my brother was there for a brief moment wtf? Then some idiot killed like a bunch of the MK's brightest minds and all the other casters besides the Gobwin Knob faction and the one rescued lady, then all the portals closed except 2 giant ones, one for the lady's faction and one for GK, with sticks in front for holding them open, so whoeverthefuck my dream avatar is held open GK's one, then by the time everyone got over it closed but weird fractals of other sides' portals remained so we pick-and-chose our way to a good one but then a 2-sided stomach-shaped one spiritually bilocated me or some shit and GK took over a jungle city then I woke up.
signature

Member Avatar

South park school visit to some form of farm: teleport shenanigans about a black hog who got to stay and superpowers, then I got lucid as we were leaving, and learned to fly inefficiently, took off my glasses because they didn't matter, asked for clarity to the sky about the building in the distance, but failed, and woke up reading a speech bubble in orange about it I didn't know because it disappeared before I could seriously read it, but there were English words.
signature

Member Avatar

a few days ago I had this false awakening where I got up and feferi rendered exactly like that panel where she's underwater smiling was in the doorway to my dad's bedroom and said something about the Condesce coming to town and destroying the world in a few days for being the shittiest world in the empire unless it improved past the next shittiest

then I looked out the window and sure as fucking hell the Condesce was on a throne at the end of a short parade going down the street with people with shitty handdrawn hail-the-empress signs in black marker on posterboard.

Different dream more recently of going down stairs and trying to use a flashlight on darkness with my father but the flashlight was too weak. Then an elevator with the flower curtains my house has and then I woke up.
signature

:buildercore:TeoUltika:buildercore:
Member Avatar
Insomniac Shellcore
A strange dream...
I was some sort of reality bender living in a realm of reality benders that was full of nothing but crazy rainbow branches all across the sky, and two large pillars of said rainbow substance, as well as several strange portals to weird pocket dimensions. The branches were infinite in detail, and moved around slowly, though faster movements can be caused by benders. Now, the pillars. One of the pillars was surrounded by a lot of the branches, and was in the center of where my dream took place. We will call this one 'central'. The other pillar was much bigger, but blocked off by a large wall of some strange dark-blue-grey stone. I felt this was the real center somehow. We will call this pillar 'origin'. For some reason, I had memories that some bender of great power created origin, and that origin was the center of the area for a long time, before he left and closed origin in stone, leaving a small gate that was blocked off by branches. After this, one of the remaining benders built a new pillar, which is... central. It's not as big, but it serves the same purpose; being a gathering place for benders. The only things that central lacked and origin had was the large disc of rainbow material on top of origin, and the larger size of origin. Okay, so, the benders... The only real reason I am calling them reality benders is because I don't know what else to call them. The area around the branches is populated by a strange sort of dirtlike 2d substance, as well as a small amount of stonelike. The benders use these abstract materials to form even stranger materials. I vaguely remember some of these being used for healing purposes after something happened at central. Also, the benders can take dirtlike and stonelike and turn them into 'normal' 3d objects. Anyways, after this 'something' happened at central, I woke up. Damnit, and I was just getting used to all the colors and people too.
...still killing titans...

Member Avatar

So, I had this dream of going to a weird church, then leaving after wearing a green shirt to circumvent the security by pretending to be a cleaner assistant (dream physics you know the usual) then I somehow was at school and it was dark inside but light outside and I became lucid for a moment and tried to fly and failed (Wallwalking is allowed in dreams but true flight is not wtf dream me I legalize flying in dreams here and now that is an order) and then I asked for clarity from various dream figures and I got it and it was beautiful to see those trees without the inexplicable visual static that is visual snow.

Also, I went home in the next/before/fucktimeisiweird dream and tried to protect a box the size of a Crossfire game from being touched by this evil guy (because it contained the soul of a girl who would be badly hurt if he made contact with it) but he kept breaking in so I locked him out and battled him at the door by constantly relocking it. Then we planned to move but the dream logic kicked in and that didn't happen because I woke up.
Edited by nedben, Jul 30 2015, 09:06 AM.
signature

Member Avatar

I had this dream where I was in a factory sorting milk from booze (wth assembly line) with other teenagers in blue jumpsuits in this weird wartime aura but then the shift changed and after hanging outside for a sec I saw some people, became lucid, and repeatedly tried to make the world clearer. Then I went inside someone's richly decorated house, walked around, got in a red overshirt thing past a mirror, played a soundless keyboard, then false awakening to an airport pool (wtf) in a towel realizing that people had robbed me and claimed we were in a dreaming contest then I licked one ran away called the PoLIC got some acquaintance from high school as a medic then he changed to policeman mode then we went after them but they teleported away twice and I was thoroughly annoyed. Then I woke up.
signature

Member Avatar

I had a doctor who dream a while ago and wasn't able to post it yet because SALE SHENANIGANS

so anyways I was at a stormy castle or some shit and then I was in a stones-mortar'd-together room with the Doctor and the TARDIS' chameleon circuit was beginning to work right or something because the TARDIS was partially changing shape from a policebox to a castle and there were like 3 turret-prong things on the edges (top, bottom, and middle of each corner of the main box part, so it has 12 of these side things total le gasp), then dreamsceneshift I think we got in? Then in architecture like from a victorian edition of my house there were weird robots like the Waters of Mars sonic'd drone (my brain got the data from the Planet 52 whatever series with the 50s aliens, that probe, since i only saw the episode today), and there was some sick guy lying on my bed or whatever and the Doctor (dunno which one, but pretty sure it was him in retrospect, I'm guessing Eleventh or maybe Tenth but it might have been an original character version) offered me mango crackers and I had some then I woke up dunno what happened.
signature

Member Avatar

my morning dreams were mostly incoherent school worries dreams, I saw some of my best friends, usual worry about losing stuff, nothing special.
signature

Member Avatar

Went into an egypt-themey casino. Defeated my health teacher at epic wizardry battle with MMORPG things. Liberated friends who were playing Magic: The Gathering. Casual discussion about real estate and wealth with some guy in the background as leaving. Got told to screw an acquaintance by the dream version of said acquaintance. wtf gabe
signature

Member Avatar

first something offensive, second something my subconscious came up called Analog where a jedi-like or sith-like situation of miracle workers fight in a world dominated mostly by dragon-blest princes and touhouesque monster-blest working-class women, and third abuse of phase missile technology to add moar evasion and bypass to orz

Analog is a world created by my dream-creator subconscious and it ordered me awake at 3:20 in the morning (before prompting...things...then letting me fall asleep again for a few minutes before 5:30) to tell you all about it.

In it, there are three major warrior-classes who vie for geopolitical dominance, on top of various other less powerful groups. One, which the story focuses on, is small groups of samurai-like freelance knight pseudo-Jedi/Sith thingummies who are swordscasters, super-mages compared to most others, and all that bonkimiru jazz. The other two are various factions of dragons and their blessed nondragon prince-like warriors, and sometimes unions of working-class whatevers led by Touhou-esque bulletspammy mostly-female youkai-things working to overthrow the draconic feudalism to create a slightly less human-rights-atrocity republic.

The story itself focuses on two particular characters: an Obi-wan expy male elder freelance knight, and a character of indeterminate gender with a magically-assisted case of post-traumatic multiple personality disorder (if anyone with that sees this I heartily apologize) who basically switches between the two bipolar major personalities of Or Something Like That, the Boy in the Monster (the crazy dancing-freely madman who seems to be having a hypomaniac or full mania episode 24/7) and the Girl in the Machine (the stressed-out, depressed woman who despairs horrifically that god and man alike are horribly flawed and not even trying to improve), though the boy sometimes takes more after an Anakin-like figure if he was in an altered state of conscience induced by drugs half the time but without the drugs and the girl more after a generic elf female with a side of actually original personality. The point is, the physical form of the latter changes depending on how the hell they feel. Also, they ride something between donkeys and that awesome noisy lizard in the Kenobi-Grievous-has-a-circle-vehicle chase, for comedy's sake.

The apprentice-persons also have a third and fourth competing side, though the fourth wasn't mentioned in the dream or postdream-brainfeed and is here now because late brainfeed. The third is an absolutely horrible demonic shadows monstrosity of a person who seeks nothing less than the total domination or perhaps annihilation (depending on the day) of all reality, and omnipotence to match so they can create it anew in their favored images. The fourth is a much nicer combination of comedian and stabilizer made of broken fragments of various mindscapes and people, who we will refer to as Patchwork for the moment because that's what he/she/they look like.

The rest of the world is probably going to be built willy-nilly but there are surely a lot of dragon-held mountain cities, union-held valley forest cities, and the odd knight-castle-by-the-lake scenario. In some direction there are high-magic plains absolutely covered in wild rampagey sorcery and cultists and weird-god-things that are the ancestral homeland of the workerpeople and youkai-things before they were kidnapped by the dragon-gods and brought into the dragon mountains-chains-place-worldtree-thing.
Edited by nedben, Sep 25 2015, 06:45 AM.
signature

Member Avatar

I had the strangest dreams last night.

First I was in this building, then told to clean up some celery somewhere before Olyvia (a friend of mine) interfered with it, though I didn't know it was her until later. I looked around downstairs by a door but they were all giant bags of different vegetables so I said fuck that and went the other way. I saw some gangsters, and a girl and a guy in that group with at least another girl who stood aside (based on idk, maybe those various similar-looking cute white teenage girls) and maybe some other guy also standing aside were discussing lesbian rape and the girl was probably a rapist despite being loosely based on a girl who would never do that (the girl who was pregnant in our orchestra class last year, but it wasn't exactly her and acted nothing like her), and the guy was being sexist (and slightly confusing) who was based on some generic white guy in my year and I'd rather not be rude. I had the opportunity to interfere with the guy via console commands, but decided not to because abstract dream logic something something. Via inv, I did find out what the name of the gang was (it started with a W I think? I don't remember clearly. The Walters? The Workers? The Winchesters? The Waldorfs? I don't even know but I did think it was very hotel-y so it's probably winchesters (those are guns right) or waldorfs) from the red-undershirt with grey-black jacket and grey-black pants he was wearing. The girl was wearing a female version of that outfit, while those who stood back wore black tshirts with white text/symbols I didn't identify from casual glance and blue jeans or black jeans I can't remember instead.

So then I keep going past the lesbian rape discussing gangsters (of whom the girl and boy having the discussion may have been about to fight), am really pissed that there's this random section of the floor where I need to go revealing itself to be way higher via a Skyrim-like compass element of my UI thing (wtf), so I go to the right to get up the stairs somehow and get to collecting the celery, but dream architecture so I run into Olyvia as I'm about to pick up the celery which is actually large asparagus drill heads more remniscient of something from Asia, and I go back to the left-now-forward with her toward a second set of stairs while cracking a joke about how I need a different army of ninjas to help me (because she's an army of ninjas but didn't want to help with whatever I was doing). Then I think I saw some smaller white guy I know at a water fountain and I woke up sort of.

Might or might not have hypnogogia things happened, went the fuck back to sleep for weirdass second dream.

SO basically there were these fish (and dolphins or sharks maybe?) in a boat out at sea, possibly offshore of a dream mmorpg setting or the previous night's caves of adventure stealing grapple assets from Lego Star Wars, I think they were merpeople or at least magic, all drawn in this cartoony style of animation because my brain can do that apparently, and they were talking, there's like a sane guy fish, some guy dolphinshark, some normal girl fish, and one crazy dolphin/fish/itvaries/mermaid/humanshifter smoker stereotypical-baddy-teenage-girl-personality fish who might actually be two people, the smoker fish teenager and the crazy-ass shark girl. So they're talking about stuff, then at one point the smoker girl is told to throw the magic cigarettes holder/lighter/thing underwater, but it turns out the magic cigarettes holder is apparently valuable or useful, so the smoker girl valiantly lights a magic cigarette blunt thing that is apparently a flare and works underwater just as well, so she swims down there as a fish, talks trash to this snail who came out of his shell to reach out to her and she's like no-stay-away and he apparently regards this as a positive experience while she continues dodging the moaning worms, then she finds the cigarette thing magic shoes that look like those leg lamps with a fur trim on the shoe part (built in netting and leg-shapes so it's boots with heels? wtf?) and she swims back up with them to get back on the boat. The boat is revealed to be hers when the sane guy fish complains about lava visibly solidified into the base of the boat (presumably while she was out as it was markedly not there before) and she's like this-ship-ain't-gonna-pay-for-itself and she does all this bad stuff to it apparently, but the sane girl fish or one of the other guy fish flips some water into the boat and she's like e_e about it, while something else happens and I wake up.

There's this postdream scene practically ripe for a bara manga about a guy who supports his boyfriend in theater but steals some abstract concept or problem called the Danger Zone from him. idk brain suggestions

so yeah
signature

Member Avatar

[7:51:23 AM] Nedben Prime: rj help my brain tried to send me to hell and it didn't work
[7:51:35 AM] Robert Joe: Uh...
[7:51:57 AM] Nedben Prime: had a hilarious dream last night lel
[7:52:14 AM] Robert Joe: I actually had a weird one myself. Definitely notable because I remembered it.
[7:52:23 AM] Nedben Prime: Oooh, what?
[7:52:56 AM] Nedben Prime: Mine failed because Adam became lucid and I sort of followed and then some dream version of Andrew fought me off with poison tacks and a magic wand.
[7:53:32 AM] Robert Joe: All I can remember is that there was some kind of alternate version of Golden Sun in it, and the character Sheba was, by default, a class that made her a reanimated corpse. Like Frankenstien.
[7:53:49 AM] Nedben Prime: well that's interesting
[7:53:56 AM] Nedben Prime: did anything else change markedly?
[7:54:05 AM] Robert Joe: Not really.
[7:54:24 AM] Nedben Prime: was the detail level the same or did you play so much golden sun the bw-tv rule kicked in like it did for me and using console commands for a while?
[7:54:33 AM] Robert Joe: This is the first dream that I have had in a while that I actually remembered.
[7:54:39 AM] Robert Joe: What was yours like?
[7:54:42 AM] Nedben Prime: good job you should try that more
[7:54:44 AM] Nedben Prime: uhh
[7:54:53 AM] Nedben Prime: NSFW content warning so don't hire the NSA to analyze this
[7:55:01 AM] Nedben Prime: don't worry I'll stoftegr
[7:55:14 AM] Robert Joe: It seemed like normal Golden Sun, you just had the option of picking a class for every character for starting.
[7:55:25 AM] Nedben Prime: anyways, so I was in the dream walkin down some bluish film noir setting going down a road
[7:55:37 AM] Robert Joe: And a slightly altered storyline. Because appaerently Sheba was killed and reanimated at some point.
[7:56:01 AM] Robert Joe: Oh dear. The NSA must be terrified.
[7:56:03 AM] Nedben Prime: then something happened related to my grandparents, gas stations out in the country, and driving fail also my parents were supernatural
[7:56:21 AM] Nedben Prime: whatever that was relatively boring standard dream fare save for a high realism level
[7:57:23 AM] Nedben Prime: and then anyways I went into the building which was apparently a slightly varied version of my home because my dream-making apparatus sucks at not recycling house layouts, and I went into the kitchen because plot reasons and then something happened
[7:57:48 AM] Nedben Prime: I was apparently something to do with gluttony going on for the other guys so I'm like no fuck you I'm giving the damned food for shits and giggles
[7:58:26 AM] Nedben Prime: and I go to the cabinet and notice there are way more orange plates than usual (orange is adam's key color he probably kicked in around here) and get chicken nuggets from a school milk cartony thing because hell overpackages everything
[7:58:54 AM] Nedben Prime: and I give them to some black-bunny-eared demoness whatever I didn't get too good a look at because Mr. Krabs was hiding her below the table partially
[7:59:18 AM] Robert Joe: Wait. Where did Mr. Krabs come into the picture?
[7:59:21 AM] Nedben Prime: then my dream fucked up, Adam became lucid and dragged me with him and started-
[7:59:31 AM] Nedben Prime: Dream logic. He appeared and disappeared for that scene only.
[8:00:02 AM] Nedben Prime: ;ole like literally I looked at him, saw the bunny under his claw, handed the bunnygirl chicken nuggets plate, dream fucked up as the gay unicorn on my head decided to dream logic.
[8:03:38 AM] Nedben Prime: Then [filtration of concept due to the fact you are literally incapable of comprehending it based on things you've told me before], I got sucked off by some guy, and then the dream tried to deflect me with some weird thing that seemed to be a combination of the abusive baby and elements from whatever the hell prompted Adam, failed miserably, then I went to the dining room, saw Andrew, dream logic and Adam were collectively fighting for control of the plot and the sensation from earlier was making thought errors slide rapidly between me, adam, and the dream plot and apparently one or more of us agreed to attack him also there was bara on TV in the living room apparently my dream plot maker loves that so anyways we rush at him, he stabs me with a poison thumbtack of silver somewhere on my right hand I'm like fuck that follow him down the hall while licking the poisoned wound because dream logic
[8:04:33 AM] Robert Joe: Well. Your dreams are certainly a lot more vivid than mine. My dreams are basically "GOLDEN SUN THING THAT IS DIFFERENT".
[8:04:35 AM] Nedben Prime: and then he goes into my dad's room presumably to use the elder wand stabby-pin dagger thingy that the dream had put there for some reason but I got there first and attempted to use it on him but the dream asserted itself violently and banjected me.
[8:05:02 AM] Nedben Prime: And I woke up in a position slightly different from usual dream rotation related movement and I'm not sure why.
[8:05:39 AM] Robert Joe: That is weird.
[8:06:11 AM] Nedben Prime: My sleep paralysis is apparently malfunctioning like the ability of my dreams to get such details as cabinet contents and normal television programming right but suffice to say I'm like "pretty sure I did not fall asleep doing this to a sheet" so after more things you don't comprehend I'm like wait what and later get up
[8:07:03 AM] Nedben Prime: so I'm all suspicious reality isn't real right now because I didn't remember getting the cereal out and we had two boxes of new stuff (from a shopping trip yesterday they finally decided not bringing me on) plus more stuff in the fridge and pantry contents are officially a dream sign for me because my brain keeps fucking getting them wrong.
[8:07:03 AM] Robert Joe: I used to get sleep paralysis a lot myself, although obviously without any of those other effects.
[8:07:15 AM] Nedben Prime: wait you normally sleepwalk?
[8:07:29 AM] Robert Joe: I do not sleepwalk, but I do get sleep paralysis a lot.
[8:07:31 AM] Nedben Prime: ohgod now I'm imagining a Robert joe in sleep mode just lumbering down the hallway in full armor-
[8:07:47 AM] Nedben Prime: oh ok you DO get it like a normal person you just have a bad habit of waking up before your body turns it off.
[8:07:55 AM] Robert Joe: When it happens, I usually think that someone is attacking me, and I wake up aiming a weapon at the foot of my bed.
[8:08:12 AM] Nedben Prime: My mother gets that too but I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect of inhuman levels of exhaustion and witchcraft and she's like why-can't-I-get-up not waking up doing things.
[8:08:24 AM] Nedben Prime: Sleep paralysis FAILURE is waking up in wildly different positions, not sleep paralysis
[8:08:27 AM] Robert Joe: Sleepwalking does not sound fun, though.
[8:08:31 AM] Nedben Prime: just making sure there wasn't a definition failure
[8:08:32 AM] Robert Joe: I am sorry about that.
[8:08:38 AM] Nedben Prime: it's ok :P
[8:09:35 AM] Nedben Prime: also, apparently my sleeping body's automatic wet dream prevention routine is "fuck that do it anyway but use that particular sheet to avoid issue" because apparently half-lucid dream sex was halfway plot-accepted this time. I have no idea
[8:10:54 AM] Nedben Prime: (skull) so basically my dream logic is running batshit crazy
signature

Member Avatar

Fri Oct 30, 6:00:12am
Nedben: so apparently netherworld gates are more casul than last dream of it
Fri Oct 30, 6:03:22am
Nedben: brotip: dying/resurrecting/dying to blerp the tutorial is not recommended for your sanity
Nedben: nor is giving Raven a kamui, or not having indestructible walls to circlechasedodge Kronos, Prometheus, and Sutr around
Nedben: or using a carpentry level to off yourself because dream logic

I tried to summon Gaia or maybe Osiris during the godchase but I forgot how to open the console unit panel.

And in the afterlife apparently musicwarping the communal living beat is stranged. lol dream memory.
signature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Out of Character Thread (Serious Discussion) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-

-
Affiliates

Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Proud member of the Golden Sun united nations!