Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to the Aeiou.

We are a community with almost no rules, and a very non-serious mindset. Shitposting is not an infraction of the rules here. In fact, it is the norm.

We are mostly active on our Discord, but larger projects such as the Absolute Magnitude tabletop game are discussed here on the forums.

You are more than welcome to Join the forums, and our Discord. If you have already registered on the forums, you can log in below:

Username:   Password:
Nope
ON Rebellion 2015; the small war of 2015 jokes here
Topic Started: Dec 2 2015, 04:21 PM (204 Views)
:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

[Step in! Quickly! The things will probably spread...]

6 AM, December 2nd 2015, Orzic Nedbensian meta-adapted spatiotemporal crossreference brace.

A direct attack on Gamma Vulpeculae I. A war suddenly and without explanation from within, all too similar to what the Androsynth they had replaced had done at Eta Vulpeculae II.

Akira Dimitrov had prompted a rebellion, starting with the already-treasonous MIB Council.

Skies of Gamma Vulpeculae I, Imperial Palace District

"Security breach!" a fairy shouted, releasing a spray of glowing bullets into a similar hailstorm only to be exploded into powerups and point items with a harsh pichuun sound.

"Full evac!" another one screamed, tossing laser lines and weaving more adeptly through the haze.

"Goddamnit..." Shingyoku F cursed, flying quickly around a miscellaneous government office building to release a spray of invulnerably unreal shrine maiden outlines and conventional hakurei orbs. "Already?"

"FFS." Shingyoku M continued, punching a random narrative abstraction cube out of the way. "Is nobody going to do anything?"

Shingyoku S capitalized on its otherself's removal of the offending abstraction to bash the still-shadowy unseen enemy out of the way.

Hell, Grand Gate Of

"And then I was like," Cheswick started, ripping apart the hordes by hand and being forced ever closer towards the portal, "Why is Akira still around?"

"How should I know?" Pinkie Pie asked in response, bouncing off the fourth wall in circles and exterminating hundreds with hastily copypasted stock explosion effects. "I mean, where'd he even get the eldritch founts' passcodes?"

"White Demon Seal heretics, probably." Cheswick guessed, forcing a pile of enemies away with an offhand spatial distortion. "I mean, for the second, not the first."

"Still." Pinkie deflected, "I have no idea! He's hiding everything he's doing with narrative abstractions, I mean look!"

She smashed one of the indistinct enemies into the fourth wall, vaguely resolving it into a dark mass of misty things.

"See?" the small horse said, tossing the offending enemies away again in a burst of confetti. "I bet there's a ton just wandering around being hard to describe!"
Edited by nedben, Dec 2 2015, 05:26 PM.
signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

:derpcore: 134543216789109876 :heavyderps:
Member Avatar
Drawer of Eldritch Monsters

Hybrid Capitol Platforms

"WHAT IS- *munch crunch* -HAPPENING?!!" Numbers said while munching in minidrone treats. "TELL ME- *munch* -NOW!!!" *crunch crunch*

"Eat your stupid minidrone treats first, then speak." Dr. Apeirogon replied while chasing an enemy. "Why do you eat those, anyway? Agar is truly the best food."

"THE THINGYS ARE CURTAINS! KILL THE CURTAINS!" Flamiko said while going completely crazy while the enemies are draping fire-proof curtains over him.

"CURTAINS!!!!!" He repeated. "CURTAINS!!!"

"SHUT UP!" Dr. Apeirogon said, while being refueled at a constantly-overfilled red virus. "AND NUMBERS-"
*crunch munch*
"-STO-"
*munch*
"-STOP EA-"
*cruuuuuuuuuunch!*
"-EATI-"
*munch crunch munch*
"Grrrrrrr."
Dr. Apeirogon then slaps Numbers by splitting into him, quickly going back to eating enemies.

Suddenly...

Posted Image, a 3d animated text states as it makes enemies turn to subatomic particles.

Posted Image , another one states as it sees another 3d animated text get ripped to shreds.

Posted Image, yet another 3d animated text asks as it makes an enemy implode.

Posted Image, one says while being confused by 4d shapes.

Posted Image, it then states.

Posted Image, one states, pushing enemies away from it.

Edited by 134543216789109876, Dec 30 2015, 08:09 PM.
signatur

http://dragcave.net/user/n/134543216789109876

Offline Profile Goto Top

:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

"It's..." Vanguard started, realizing the nature of Nedben's planned game. "IT'S VAGUENESS!"

signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

:derpcore: 134543216789109876 :heavyderps:
Member Avatar
Drawer of Eldritch Monsters

"okie" A minidrone then states, secretly not getting anything that is being said.
signatur

http://dragcave.net/user/n/134543216789109876

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Garet's Rehab TV (Closed RPs) · Next Topic »
Nope

-

-
Affiliates

Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Proud member of the Golden Sun united nations!