Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to the Aeiou.

We are a community with almost no rules, and a very non-serious mindset. Shitposting is not an infraction of the rules here. In fact, it is the norm.

We are mostly active on our Discord, but larger projects such as the Absolute Magnitude tabletop game are discussed here on the forums.

You are more than welcome to Join the forums, and our Discord. If you have already registered on the forums, you can log in below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Editing of Someone's Fanfiction; Fanfiction BUT WITH NEDBEN!
Topic Started: Dec 15 2016, 11:36 AM (228 Views)
:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

Suddenly their discussion was interrupted by sounds of explosions. As it turned out, the mysterious fleets were following the Worldship vessel the whole time!

The White Celestial began to perform some unknown actions as a response to whatever forces were outside the ship, immediately a voice informed the whole ship that "Worldship weaponry system online! The enemy fleet has engaged hostilities! All capable pilots, please go and be on standby at the pilot center."

There was a glowing light lit up inside the ship that appeared, in order to point out where the pilot center was. The ship's point defense weaponry, a flurry of lasers, drones, distortions of space, repulsors, exploding forcefields, began to intercept unknown fighter squadrons, while some sort of main beam weaponry and battle cannons system had begun to target and fire at unknown cruisers and battleships attacking in the vicinity. It seemed that the White Celestial was operating the weaponry of the ship. The first wave of the attacks had been repelled successfully, however the White Celestial announced that it had begun sensing something from afar that was trying to catch up to the Worldship, that it could sense Dark Celestial's aura emanating from that entity... "Rarganorok the Devastator", the White Celestial immediately calling it the name of the entity.

(aaaand that's 1 post. Rarganorok instead of Ragnarok is intentional.)
Edited by nedben, Dec 15 2016, 07:31 PM.
signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shell-Core
Member Avatar
Spiritual Caparature

I applied that to my post now

http://www.anisopteragames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2124
Posted Image
Core
Posted Image
Shell
Posted Image
Untaken
Posted Image
Untaken
Posted Image
Agent S-315

Posted Image

FULL OF YRYR

I asked nice the first time ShellCore

Videos

Shell-Core
Member Avatar
Spiritual Caparature

Also I put everything I write on the wiki so that others could help
http://aeiou.wikia.com/wiki/Help_with_rewriting_my_fanfiction_project
Posted Image
Core
Posted Image
Shell
Posted Image
Untaken
Posted Image
Untaken
Posted Image
Agent S-315

Posted Image

FULL OF YRYR

I asked nice the first time ShellCore

Videos

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Shivering Isles (Conceptual Works & Assistance) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-

-
Affiliates

Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Proud member of the Golden Sun united nations!