Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to the Aeiou.

We are a community with almost no rules, and a very non-serious mindset. Shitposting is not an infraction of the rules here. In fact, it is the norm.

We are mostly active on our Discord, but larger projects such as the Absolute Magnitude tabletop game are discussed here on the forums.

You are more than welcome to Join the forums, and our Discord. If you have already registered on the forums, you can log in below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aeiou D&D
Topic Started: Feb 25 2017, 08:47 PM (303 Views)
:wrenchleft:Robert Joe:wrenchright:
Member Avatar
Engineer Archailect

So, quite a few people here have expressed interest in a D&D game in addition to the AM thing that we currently have going. Because of this, I wanted to try to coordinate something. This would probably be a thing that would happen completely separately from AM, and probably when AM is in a rut and not updating (Like it is right now, sorry about that).

Note that since this is Aeiou, the tone of the campaign will most likely be incredibly non-serious, and Homebrew (within reason) is probably to be expected.

If you are new to D&D, that is totally fine. We welcome newer players, and if you are still inexperienced a silly campaign like this one would probably be a good place to start.

Here is something you might want to fill in if you are interested. Feel free to ignores areas that you are unsure of and/or do not really care about:

Code:

[b]What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?:[/b]
[b]Would you be interested in GMing?:[/b]
[b]What times would be good for you for the game to occur?:[/b]
[b]What general type of class/character are you looking to play?:[/b]
[b]Any suggestions for what the setting should be?:[/b]

For me:

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: Anything goes, but 5e D&D would be the easiest.
Would you be interested in GMing?: Yes.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: Any time of any day other than Saturdays.
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Either a healer or tank of any type.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: N/A

Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Metamerism
Member Avatar
A New Creature
[ *  * ]
What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?:
Any edition is fine, but 3.5 is the most popular.
Would you be interested in GMing?:
Yes. Definitely. Absolutely.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?:
Tuesdays/Thursdays after 5 PM.
Saturdays and Sundays after 4 PM.
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?:
I generally like playing tanky-dps guys with high durability and decent damage, but low team utility. I also enjoy any class that has a lot of minions.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?:
Psuedo-Medieval Dark Fantasy world with some signs of industrialization.

:core: Avior :core:
Member Avatar
Lasius Alienus Omnipotentia

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: I have no idea.
Would you be interested in GMing?: no
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: Saturdays and Sundays after 1 PM. (Since I probably have not woken up yet.) edit: EST, and on Sundays I go to bed at 9 PM.
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Melee?
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: I have no idea.
Edited by Avior, Feb 25 2017, 09:19 PM.
I am an innocent ant in an unforgiving world.

Smoughvel_The_Fat
Member Avatar
A New Creature
[ *  * ]
What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: 5e, since that's the edition I'm most familiar with, though I'm up to previous editions.
Would you be interested in GMing?: Sure, I've never done it before, but I can't knock it till I try it.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: Preferably a Saturday, from 3-11
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Oh, either Sorcerer or Bard.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: Like a Yharnam-type city, without the... y'know.. death.

Posted Image

:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: I could go for either 3.5e or Pathfinder, but 5e is functional if I can be brought up to speed.
Would you be interested in GMing?: As long as I had somebody else to be mechanics monkey or a lot of prep time, maybe, but while I'm interested I wouldn't be competent unless I had section notes or something.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: CST 11-10 on weekends, frankly I have no life and the things that would prevent me from being there are both entirely out of my control and hardly ever told to me in advance.
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Dunno. Probably full caster of some form, maybe psionic or arcane because my last few have been clerics-of-magic and then that one swashbuckler.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: Heavy magitek fantasy scifi with a brutal dose of 'logic is dead, long live trying to survive in a world where YTP is canon' that is practically RJRA revived from the grave.
signature

:minidroneleft:Infect:minidroneright:
Member Avatar
The Overlord Of Fail

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: I've heard good things about 5th Edition, so I say go with that.
Would you be interested in GMing?: Apparently I'm not good at it, and I'd agree, so I'd have to see a good one in action before I would be willing to try that again.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: Honestly, whenever, as long as it isn't Friday.
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Paladin of FULLCOMMUNISM
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: Somewhere that's on the edge of a massive war of some variety. I'd like to see chaos caused by groups other than us. Sometimes.
Edited by Infect, Feb 25 2017, 10:58 PM.
Posted Image

:derpcore: 134543216789109876 :heavyderps:
Member Avatar
Drawer of Eldritch Monsters

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?: Error 404: understanding not found
Would you be interested in GMing?: eh
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?: i will state this when asked
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?: Snail.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?: suddenly eviler donal mord from altnet uvers apper and they somehow coused eviler crims like killing club pingu and made pingu show stop makig new episods and went on a meme murder spree and dey wrek havok so we ned to stop eviler donal mord and spam him with high-density aeiou
signatur

http://dragcave.net/user/n/134543216789109876

Tuprewm
A New Creature
[ *  * ]

What edition of D&D/Some other similar game do you want?:
Probably D3.5, but I'm cool with 5e if that's the consensus. If anyone's hear of Pathfinder it's a good system as well, and it's open source.
Would you be interested in GMing?:
Possibly, depending on the seriousness level required and the amount of effort I'd have to put into it.
What times would be good for you for the game to occur?:
Any
What general type of class/character are you looking to play?:
Any, but most likely something weird like a Loremaster or an Expert or something like that. What can I say? I like offmeta.
Any suggestions for what the setting should be?:
No particular ideas, but maybe a city setting would be interesting, since it's not something I've seen play in often.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Universe Pile (Forum Games And RPs) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-

-
Affiliates

Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Proud member of the Golden Sun united nations!