Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to the Aeiou.

We are a community with almost no rules, and a very non-serious mindset. Shitposting is not an infraction of the rules here. In fact, it is the norm.

We are mostly active on our Discord, but larger projects such as the Absolute Magnitude tabletop game are discussed here on the forums.

You are more than welcome to Join the forums, and our Discord. If you have already registered on the forums, you can log in below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Someone from SHellcore Command
Topic Started: Apr 10 2017, 07:52 AM (257 Views)
Tuprewm
A New Creature
[ *  * ]
It's been a long while since I've revisited Shellcore, and I've decided to hop on here since some people have moved here. I've completely fforgot my username for the original forum, and I'm combing through the usernames to find it. Maybe it's lost to time. Maybe the admins deleted it. Who will know? Anyways, hi. I doubt this forum will be heavily active, but I'll try to check on occasionally.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

:wrenchleft:Robert Joe:wrenchright:
Member Avatar
Engineer Archailect

Hey, welcome to the site. It is nice to see someone else from SCC.

Note that if it appears dead here, that is because we are all mainly active on Discord, and really only use the forums for things that require proper documentation. You can find the link to out Discord here.

Signature

Tuprewm
A New Creature
[ *  * ]
Nice seeing you, Robert. I remember you from the Shellcore forums. I wasn't heavily active anyway, except for on the one zombie game post that turned into a discussion on how to survive the zombie apocolypse

Tuprewm
A New Creature
[ *  * ]
Oh, yes, and speaking of Shellcore. The Ep2 is on Kongregate. I'll be testing it out to see if it's all above board.

:marisa:nedben:reimu:
Member Avatar
Nedben Prime, Casually Mad

*record scratch*

Honestly we gave up on that useless battle a long time ago, and many of us changed our minds.

Let it be.
signature

:derpcore: 134543216789109876 :heavyderps:
Member Avatar
Drawer of Eldritch Monsters

In many instances people have tried and failed. We need severe forum necromancy for the SCC forums to survive.
signatur

http://dragcave.net/user/n/134543216789109876

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Aperture Science (Introductions and Farewells) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-

-
Affiliates

Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Proud member of the Golden Sun united nations!