Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Horror Quote Of The Moment

Welcome to Under The Morgue.

We have sections for each decade of film, from the 1910s onward, as well as sections for 10+ major franchises, close to 50 'smaller' franchises (containing five entries or less), creative writing, independent filmmaking, photography, music, Non-Horror films and TV shows, forum games, and boredom busters, and to top it all off there's an IM shoutbox at the bottom of the page for random chat. From the tame and 'kid sister friendly' to the psychological and mindbending to cheesy splatter flicks to hardcore torture-oriented horror, there's something here for everyone, so why not dive in?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Night of the Demons: After Party (2014?)
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 03:46 AM (488 Views)
Cherry Darling
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

It may be Monday, but demons still want to party, and as producer Kevin Tenney told us this morning, they're preparing to do so in a splatter-filled sequel to the 2009 remake of his 1988 cult classic Night of the Demons. Read on for more!

"It’s been too long since something unspeakable has happened with a tube of lipstick," said Tenney (pictured), "and I think it’s time to change that with Night of the Demons: After-Party, which will be the funniest, bloodiest, nastiest Night of the Demons yet."

Joining producer Tenney for the sequel will be director Anthony Hickox (Waxwork, Hellraiser 3), who will direct from a script by Sean Tretta (Death of a Ghost Hunter, The Prometheus Project), and actress/horror veteran Tiffany Shepis, who will star. Gabe Bartalos (Leprechaun, Basket Case 2 & 3) will handle make-up and special effects, and Harry Manfredini (Friday the 13th, House), will score the film.

"We’re all horror fans ourselves, and we’re really excited about Sean’s script," offered Tenney. "Because of a previous commitment to direct another film, I couldn't be on set during the production of Adam Gierasch and Jace Anderson's Night of the Demons remake. But this time I will be the on-set producer, working closely with director Hickcox and the rest of our incredible team. I can't wait to get started."

Partially financed, Tenney said of Night of the Demons: After-Party, "We’d like horror fans to be involved with us from the start and want to deliver a film that they want to see, not what traditional financiers and distributors think that fans want. So, this morning at 8:00 A.M., we launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the rest of the money we need to make the film. Be a part of it. Together, we’ll make this the best Night of the Demons ever."

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/67827/exclusive-producer-kevin-tenney-talks-night-demons-after-party
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JethroClemson
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have no idea what my emotions are doing right now.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

awol5943
Member Avatar
Random Redneck
[ * ]
This makes me so unbelievably happy right now. I love the NotD movies, even the remake. Lets do this.

CampCrystalLake
Member Avatar
Random Redneck
[ * ]
I really really like everyone behind this. I mean Anthony Hickox has my eternal love from Waxwork. I can't wait to see this.

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not a huge fan but glad they're finally making a sequel.

Baby Firefly
Member Avatar
Mastermind Behind It All
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've still only seen the original film but this is still pretty good news (if it ends up being a good film, anyway).

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
I need to see the rest

Slaughter
Member Avatar
Whore
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't even wait!

Cherry Darling
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wonder if Monica Keena will be back.

Jawbreaker
Member Avatar
Red Herring
[ * ]
Platinum.Prince
Jun 25 2013, 09:47 PM
Wonder if Monica Keena will be back.
I'm hoping, she was pretty great.

JethroClemson
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mimi Kinkade better have some sort of involvement with this or I'll be highly disappointed.

Cherry Darling
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JethroClemson
Jun 26 2013, 01:59 AM
Mimi Kinkade better have some sort of involvement with this or I'll be highly disappointed.
I doubt she will. She hasn't done in anything for a long time if I remember right.

JethroClemson
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A kid can dream. If Tenney provides the soundtrack like he did for the original, I'm completely on board for this since the NOTD soundtrack is one of my favorite tracks, next to the Sleepaway Camp sequels.

Cherry Darling
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JethroClemson
Jun 26 2013, 01:19 PM
A kid can dream. If Tenney provides the soundtrack like he did for the original, I'm completely on board for this since the NOTD soundtrack is one of my favorite tracks, next to the Sleepaway Camp sequels.
I loved the soundtrack to the original. Especially that opening song <3

JethroClemson
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Platinum.Prince
Jun 26 2013, 05:30 PM
JethroClemson
Jun 26 2013, 01:19 PM
I loved the soundtrack to the original. Especially that opening song <3
Me too.

Cherry Darling
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is the apparent plot, according to their kickstarter site.
Quote:

A Halloween Party in a cemetery turns diabolical when demons and zombies arise and all hell breaks loose!

MonkeyParadise
Member Avatar
Demon
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
its probably going to be better then the sequels since i heard the sequels are shit.

Jawbreaker
Member Avatar
Red Herring
[ * ]
MonkeyParadise
Jul 19 2013, 03:52 AM
its probably going to be better then the sequels since i heard the sequels are shit.
The second film IMO was better than the first but the third film was shit.

Also this could be a dead project guys, they didn't raise the money they needed from Kickstarter.

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
Jawbreaker
Jul 19 2013, 09:17 PM
MonkeyParadise
Jul 19 2013, 03:52 AM
The second film IMO was better than the first but the third film was shit.

Also this could be a dead project guys, they didn't raise the money they needed from Kickstarter.
Awww I hope it still get made without the kickstarter. Idkw, I'm not even a fan lol. I guess I just want those who ARE to be happy.

JethroClemson
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I hope this is still happening. I might cry if this is a dead project.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Upcoming DVD/Theatrical Releases · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Horror Society Top 100

counter
Share on: Share to Facebook | | Post to Delicious! | StumbleUpon