Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Under The Morgue.

We have sections for each decade of film, from the 1910s onward, as well as sections for 10+ major franchises, close to 50 'smaller' franchises (containing five entries or less), creative writing, independent filmmaking, photography, music, Non-Horror films and TV shows, forum games, and boredom busters, and to top it all off there's an IM shoutbox at the bottom of the page for random chat. From the tame and 'kid sister friendly' to the psychological and mindbending to cheesy splatter flicks to hardcore torture-oriented horror, there's something here for everyone, so why not dive in?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jet Jackson Star Lee Thompson Passes Away
Topic Started: Aug 19 2013, 07:53 PM (193 Views)
DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lee Thompson, who starred in the Disney Show Jett Jackson as a kid in the late 90s has killed himself earlier today. R.I.P.

Full story here-

http://www.eonline.com/news/450100/jett-jackson-star-lee-thompson-young-dead-at-29-took-his-own-life-says-actor-s-manager?cmpid=tweol-manual

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
Very davastating news. I was never someone who watched Jett Jackson but I knew of the show and of the main actor. Very sad news. He was extremely attractive too.

MonkeyParadise
Member Avatar
Spree Killer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow suicide? R.I.P
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
MonkeyParadise
Aug 19 2013, 08:52 PM
Wow suicide? R.I.P
Yeah. Really sad to see him go. :(

Kitty
Member Avatar
Best Friend Character
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Though I never knew of him or the show, that is rather sad news.
:(

Toran
Doomsayer
[ * ]
Use to like the show when I was younger, thought about watching it a few weeks ago. So sad. Suicide too? Damn.

DeborahMyers
Killer's Accomplice
Toran
Aug 20 2013, 03:44 AM
Use to like the show when I was younger, thought about watching it a few weeks ago. So sad. Suicide too? Damn.
I know, what a tragedy. Prayers for his family <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News And Current Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

counter