Welcome to Animal Warriors Universe: a forum dedicated to animals. We hope you enjoy your visit!

Please note, you do not have to like roleplays, animals or Pokémon to join! You do not have to join to the roleplays either! You are not required to join roleplays here!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Favourite PL character?
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 04:10 AM (244 Views)
ObsessedwithBirds
Member Avatar
^I want this shirt! :O
Mine has to be either Layton himself or Emmy. Both are awesome characters!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Captain Toad
Member Avatar
Time for adventure!~
Layton. He's so chill and laid back. He's pretty much the definition of a gentleman! XD

I find Flora quite a cute character too. Her backstory in Curious Village was quite sad. All the people in that village were all robots. :0

Pyrite
Member Avatar
Spot on!
I have a few (have only played Miracle Mask and Curious Village, so this may be a bit skewed in favour of those games :P ):

Randall is really cool and I love his thirst for adventure. Plus, if it weren't for him, Layton wouldn't be the archaeologist puzzle-solving detective he is now.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Flora is adorable and has such as sad backstory.

Descole is fabulous. That is all.

Oh yeah, and I have a soft spot for Lucy from Curious Village. She seems like the only normal person out of all the townsfolk.

(I do like Luke and Layton, honest...)

ObsessedwithBirds
Member Avatar
^I want this shirt! :O
Pyrite
Nov 22 2014, 11:11 PM

Descole is a badass and awesome.

because of Azran Legacy
Edited by ObsessedwithBirds, Dec 28 2016, 11:58 PM.

Pyrite
Member Avatar
Spot on!
ObsessedwithBirds
Dec 28 2016, 11:56 PM
Pyrite
Nov 22 2014, 11:11 PM

Descole is a badass and awesome.

because of Azran Legacy

Having now played all the games (including the crossover) except Lost Future/Unwound Future (and some of Pandora's Box/Diabolical Box), I think Descole is now cemented as my favourite character. He's just so cool!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Professor Layton + Ace Attorney · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokémon ©1995-2015 Nintendo, Creatures, The Pokémon Company and GAMEFREAK. Some sprites are fom Spriter's Resource