- With the exception of blank banners where you can add your own text and decorations, please do not edit my artworks in any way or form without asking me first. You can PM me here or at other message boards. I'm also available on Twitter. For more contact information, please check out this thread here. Resizing is allowed, although most of the banners and avatars are already the standard size for most message boards and forums.
- Credit would be nice, but isn't necessary -- just please don't try to claim my artworks as your own.
- Please do not hotlink or direct link. Most of my artworks will be posted from my Photobucket account. If too many people decide to hotlink or direct link them, my Photobucket account will exceed the bandwidth and nobody will be able to see any of the artworks posted. Also, I tend to move many of the files around, and so if you use the link from my Photobucket account and I happen to delete or move the file, you will not be able to see the picture.
I don't need you to credit me or anything like that. The only thing I'm asking for is that you do not hotlink or direct link! Save the artworks to your own computer by right-clicking, and then upload them to your own hosting site account. Create your own Photobucket account or use ImageShack or TinyPic. I will be posting tutorials on how to upload pictures soon. If for any reason you are having trouble hosting the picture, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you.
- All these artworks are mine, unless I say otherwise. I have a right to remove them at any given time. I also have a right to ask you to remove my artworks.
- I'd like everyone who uses one of my artworks to sign my Guestbook. I'm curious as to who is using what and where you're using it. Just leave a post with your name, the banner/avi you're using, and the site where you're using the banner/avi, along with a comment if you'd like. You do NOT need to register to leave a post, so no using the "Oh, I don't feel like registering" excuse. It's not necessary that you sign the Guestbook, but it'd be greatly appreciated if you do!
- Please do not post any of my artworks on sites for redistributing purposes. You may post a link to this site if you want to help spread the word.
* All rules are subject to change at my discretion. *
Note: Most of these rules are just common courtesy, really. I can't force you to follow them. I'm not going to be able to catch everyone who breaks these rules. And if I somehow happen to catch you, I will ask you to remove my artwork, but if you decide to be an ass and not follow through with my wishes, I can't really do anything about it. But please, let's not make ourselves look like asses, shall we? Just follow these short list of rules and I'll continue posting banners that y'all are free to use. That way, everyone wins!