Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

WELCOME
IMPORTANT SITES
ARTWORK OF THE MOMENT
Welcome to Artworks by Layla - a place where you can view all of my artwork. Here you will find banners, icons, GIFs, and other artworks of my favorite shows, as well as artworks of popular celebrities, actors, and musicians. Requests are also accepted. In addition, there will be graphics-related tutorials, links, and guides available. Please read the rules before checking out the rest of the site. Thanks and enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter!
    Follow me on Tumblr!
Artwork of the Moment
Welcome to Artworks By Layla. I will be posting all my banners and avatars on this site, as well as tutorials and step-by-step guides. Please read the rules first before checking out the rest of the board. Thanks. :)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EJ/Abby Banners
Topic Started: Nov 18 2012, 02:09 AM (444 Views)
Layla
Member Avatar

Before I post the EJ/Abby (I try not to call them EJabby. 'EJabby' sounds like a name you'd give to a chihuahua) banners, I'm going to rant a bit.

It really annoys me when people write off all fans of a couple as delusional "haters". So apparently all EJ/Abby fans are EJami haters and only want EJ with Abby so he doesn't end up with Sami? I understand that there are some EJ/Abby fans who are like that (I've seen them admit it with my own eyes); there are a few fans like that for all couples. We all know that there are a few EJami fans who only like Bricole because it allows EJ to be with Sami. Or fans who want EJole only so Sami can be with Lucas or Rafe. It's not uncommon.

But when you claim that the entire fanbase - that all fans of EJ/Abby have agendas or ulterior motives? Give me a break.

I like EJ/Abby because I think there's potential. They would look hot. It'd be great karma for Chad, after he cheated on Abby with that twat, Melanie. NO, I am not an EJami hater. EJami will always have a special place in my heart. Don't believe me? Check out my EJami banner thread. I wouldn't waste my time making those banners if I disliked EJami. It's really unfair to say that all EJabby fans dislike EJami. I've seen tweets from my EJami friends saying that EJabby fans are delusional, crazy, and anti-EJamis, which is disappointing to see because I am an EJami fan who happens to like and support the idea of EJ/Abby. (Someone who is open to other pairings - how shocking! Hah. :P )

Now, if you still think my EJ/Abby fascination makes me a lunatic, an idiot, and/or a traitor, so be it. Go ahead and mock me. There is a good chance I'll mock you right back. ;)

I know quite a few EJami fans visit my site so I'm hoping y'all read all that. It's fine if you don't like the idea of EJ/Abby. I respect your opinion. You should also respect mine.

Okay, rant over! :) Here are the banners:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To be continued...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Layla
Member Avatar

More banners!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

--
And this one is my favorite! The quote is from one of my favorite songs of all-time, "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd.

My favorite part of the song:
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.
:)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Banners of Couples · Next Topic »
Add Reply