|By accepting a membership with Bull Breeds Online, you agree to abide by the rules and terms of the forum and that you will accept decisions made by forum administrators.
Forum Rules / Disclaimer / Guidelines etc.
Participation in Bull Breeds Online constitutes agreement to the following:-
Bull Breeds Online is a forum dedicated to a number of ‘Bull Breeds’ – the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the Bull Terrier the Bull Terrier (Miniature), the Bulldog, the Bullmastiff, the French Bulldog, the Boston Terrier and the Amstaff.
We do not support nor encourage cross, designer dog or back yard breeding. We support ethical breeding of pure bred dogs.
Bull Breeds Online exists to provide people with a unique, fun and informative place to discuss the many facets of owning bull breeds. Although Bull Breeds Online is geared primarily toward pure bred SBT, BT, MBT, Bullmastiffs, Bulldogs, Boston Terriers and Amstaffs, we welcome owners of all breeds to discuss and contribute, but NOT at the expense of, or derision of who this forum was originally created for.
We strive to be a place where everyone can come together to enjoy the fellowship of the love of these bull breeds and all dogs alike.
General forum etiquette
- Be understanding that not everyone is going to agree with you – show tolerance and don’t make issues ‘personal’. It’s a big wide world with plenty of diversity of opinion AND diversity of culture. We all do things differently and have different ideals. The web can be a tough place to communicate effectively on at times.
- Give people the benefit 0f the doubt! We KNOW issues can get heated and passionate – but personal attacks won’t be tolerated.
- Help others. The forum is a community, and works best when people share information.
- Give feedback. If someone helps you by answering your question, try to add a follow-up response letting them know if it worked or not.
- Welcome newcomers. Do not chastise them for not reading the forum etiquette. Make them feel welcome in the community and politely direct them towards this page
- Keep your message and questions on topic. Do try and keep to the topic of the thread. If you want to raise a new issue then consider whether a new topic is more appropriate
- Be careful how you say things - It is often times very hard to write in a way that shows how you're feeling or how you mean something to come across. Even if your intentions are good, the way you write something may be taken the wrong way. A very popular way of making sure your feelings are expressed in the way you intend them is to use emoticons.
- It can be considered rude to use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS when typing. It's considered a way of showing that you are yelling and shouting and should only be used to emphasize that feeling.
- There are no dumb questions. Help someone out if they've asked something that could be construed as dumb or naieve with some good POSITIVE information or resources..
- Links to relevant news sources are encouraged.
- Use the PM system rather than email. Its probably best to not disclose your email address for all to see. (Go to your user CONTROL PANEL to edit this setting
- Be respectful and courteous to other members. What is obvious to you is not always obvious to someone else.
- Use the 'Portal' as your home page for the forum (the link is next to the chat room link up towards the top on the left. If you use this page as your homepage, everytime you refresh your page you will see the LATEST posts made on the site in the 'Latest Discussions' list on the left. Everytime someone on the forum makes a post - it appears there instantly. Sure beats having to sort through all the different threads!!
- Message a staff member if you need assistance. They can assist you in a variety of ways.
These rules apply to posts on Forums/threads - Forum based PM’s - Forum based email
- No links in profiles or signatures to other forums/businesses OR active promotion of the same.
- Admin reserves the right to change the Forum rules at any time.
- You agree to abide by Admin/Staff announcements and rulings.
- You agree to not submit distressful, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, racial, insulting, demeaning or threatening posts.
- Respect people privacy, don’t post information on any member without their prior knowledge AND consent.
- No active promotion of other canine forums by use of this forums email or pm system
- NO TROLLING - What is a troll? It's a person who posts something which is bound to stir people up and then sits back and watches as dozens of people jump in and start arguing. Sometimes trolls get their friends to join in or post under different names. Generally they will do anything it takes to get attention. If you see a message like this, please try and refrain from replying to it - it may well be deleted anyway
- Inappropriate user names not allowed
- Bull Breeds Online doesn’t stipulate that these rules are error free.
- A users 'warning system'is in force for all members. This system works on a 0% to 100% rating system. A staff person may increase that level of any user who is considered to be breaking the Forums rules at any time (and will notify the user where-ever practical). On reaching 100%, a range of bans may be put in place by Forum Admin, from a temporary ban to a permanent one.
The forum admin/staff reserve the right to
- Delete individual posts
- Delete an entire thread
- Outright ban the poster
- Give a poster a number of warnings and then (possibly) ban that poster for a definite or indefinite period
- Delete upload images to the forum. Storage space is at a premium and every 6 months or so we may have to dump them.
- Reserve the right to refuse deletion of membership details
Ownership of Intellectual Property and Copyrights
All copyrights and other intellectual property including but not limited to artwork, graphics, buttons, textual content, video and audio files, trademarks, official logos and other content available to the user of this site ('Content') is owned by Bull Breeds Online or used with permission from another source.
You must not copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, upload, distribute, reverse-manipulate, disassemble or otherwise convert the content of this website to another form. Notices of copyright, trademarks or other marks and logos must not be changed that accompany the content of this website.
You may make a simple hyperlink to our site from any part of your website. Deep hyperlinking is forbidden (ie a link beyond our home page). You may not target our website hyperlink to any frame that displays your logos or identifies your website as being part of our website.
You may not use our content on your website or any other website without our written permission.
Logos and Other Trademarks
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks and logos used on this site are the property of Bull Breeds Online or its official agents
Submission of Information
We will respect your privacy at all times with the submission of data to us via our website or server. We are happy to receive comments, suggestions, ideas or pictures of any nature relevant to our forum, however you agree to assigning rights to such contributions to Bull Breeds Online on uploading of the data. Such action will transfer ownership to us in the form of exclusive licence to use the material. All material submitted to Bull Breeds Onlineshall be deemed to be the property of us and we have the right to perpetually use such materials as deemed fit. This information is not confidential, and we may disclose, publish or broadcast it in any medium known or later introduced. Under no circumstances are you entitled to any payment if we use your submission for any purpose.
Use of Website Restrictions
You may not engage in any activity via this website that is unlawful, offensive, abusive or violates the rights of any third parties, or inhibit any user from enjoying this website. You are not permitted to copy or monitor content on this website using any search robots, 'bots', 'spiders', 'crawlers', or any other means automatic or manual without our written permission. You must not engage in activities that interfere with the proper and normal use of this website. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bull Breeds Online, its affiliates and staff from any damages, liabilities and expenses arising from any third party claims resulting from or arising out of the use of this website. We reserve the exclusive right to terminate your access to the forum at any time without notice and for any reason whatsoever.
Endorsements or Advertising
This website may refer to commercial and other products and/or services either directly, indirectly or by hyperlinks. Bull Breeds Online does not endorse or make any warranties or representations about such references. Any such hyperlinks are made for your convenience only and we rely upon you to make your own judgements and decisions regarding third party products or services and external websites. Bull Breeds Online nor any of its agents are bound by or support any of the links to external businesses or websites or ideas promoted on our forum.
Use of this Site: Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Forum Admin, staff/moderators do not vouch for nor warrant the credibility nor truthfulness of anything messages that are posted here. The opinion of the author is not necessarily the opinion, attitude nor stance of Bull Breeds Online Admin or its Staff.
Bull Breeds Online does not and can not review all of the messages posted on this Forum and won’t be responsible for the content of any of these messages.
We reserve the right to delete any message/thread for any or no reason. You remain solely responsible for the content of your own messages and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
This is a PUBLIC forum for people to express their opinions within the bounds of the forum rules and guidelines. Any abuse of any guidelines should be reported to admin/staff for reviewal. Dependent on the availability of staff and the varied time zones across the world, any such report of abuse will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity.
Bull Breeds Online also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Neither Bull Breeds Online, nor anyone who helped develop, create, produce or deliver the content on this site is liable for any damages related to your use of or inability to use the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, unless they acted willfully or with gross negligence or that liability may not otherwise be lawfully excluded.
This includes, but is not limited to damages intended to compensate you directly for any loss or injury or damages that do not flow directly from an action, but only from some of the consequences or results of such action (consequential damages); and other miscellaneous damages and expenses, such as incidental, special or punitive damages.
There is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the information on this website. There is no warranty that this website, the information contained in it or our efforts will fulfil any of your particular purposes or needs.
Whilst we reserve the right to remove any postings or any other information that we may feel is offensive or otherwise objectionable, we are not responsible for any material posted by any user or for any information whatsoever contained in any linked sites. You agree that Bull Breeds Online and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal conduct of any other visitor to this site or any other third party.