AddMe
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Board Feed
We hope you enjoy your visit. We are the BEST Conure Forum on the web! All Conures, all the time! So come & join our flock!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access all the member forums. We also have forums on other birds and pets for our members that have more than just Conures. There are forums on Lost & Found, Rescues, Breeders and more. In the lobby you will be able view the live chat, jokes, polls and web cams.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Baby Sun Conures for Sale; Daughter's are trying to find birds home...
Topic Started: Jul 7 2012, 04:24 PM (8,292 Views)
Conure Lover
Member Avatar
Ultimate Lover of Conures
Posted Image

Young Sun Conures 3 - 7 Months old, no older than 2 years at the most. The breeder's daughters are trying to sale the birds, find them a good home while also getting money to help their dad who is the breeder and he has cancer. Their mother doesn't have time to take care of them and they are needing to get them homes fast as they can. They will transport Baby Conures to you.

Baby Sun Conures Sales 50 Dollars each

If you want a Sun Conure and you are located in Oklahoma, please call these numbers or send e-mail to jackie.

Contact Info
1-918-675-3336 After 5pm
1-405-795-4253 Before 5pm

Email: JackieKyle72@yahoo.com

Note: I am helping the breeder's daughters to help them sale them and find them homes while getting some money for their dad who has cancer to ease his pain. I also got two Sun Conures myself, giving them a new home with bigger cages so I will use the pictures of my Conures who can from the same clutch so you know what they would look like. My birds are not for sale. I already relocated my Sun Conures to much larger cages.
Edited by Conure Lover, Jul 19 2012, 06:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Conure Lover
Member Avatar
I don't mean to sound rude or cruel trying to sale them, but I am partially doing this to find them nice homes because they have at least 10 of these baby sun conures.

Dusky
Member Avatar
That is a lot of Baby sun conures . Try http://birdbreeders.com or try your local craigslist , or local pet ads .

I would rather see you contact a bird breeder who may be able to get them to good potential homes . 10 Baby birds is a lot to deal with , and like you i would want to make sure they all get good homes .

There are local bird breeders in Oklahoma , so if i were you i would try and contact a breeder first and see if they would be interested in helping find them homes .

My hands are already full with the 4 i have , or else i would have considered a Sunny .
Edited by Dusky, Jul 8 2012, 03:33 AM.

kermits
Member Avatar
wow 10 baby suns sorry i am at the wrong side of the water

Conure Lover
Member Avatar
I was hoping this would help. I did birdbreeders.com, but they wouldn't let me post up the sun conures are for sale. Even tried craiglist, but it didn't work either. This was an last ditch effort on the internet. Do you know any breeders in Oklahoma who would be willing to help sale these babies?

conure58
Member Avatar
Administrator
The only think I could suggest is to maybe contact whichever breeder(s) are closest to you from the list on the birdbreeders site:
http://birdbreeders.com/BreederSearch.aspx?state=OK

I see a couple in Oklahoma City. Hope one of them can help you.. :(

karine
Member Avatar
I advertise my babies for sale on Birdbreeders.com. Sure they let you post babies for sale, but you have to pay a monthly fee.

Conure Lover
Member Avatar
karine
Jul 11 2012, 08:31 PM
I advertise my babies for sale on Birdbreeders.com. Sure they let you post babies for sale, but you have to pay a monthly fee.
Is there any possible way you can help them by posting the same thing I posted here on birdbreeders.com? I really want to find them a nice home... the ones I got don't bite because they are not afraid of humans, but they are hand shy enough to run away from the hand. So basically you won't get bitten, but you got to work with them a little.

karine
Member Avatar
Well I won't put pictures up of birds I have not seen or vouch myself for breeders I do not know. On Birdbreeders.com you put picture of each baby and the breeders contact etc. Not to sound rude, however everyone can have an account with them. I would set it up for the breeder, take a picture of each baby with the price etc. and the contact email or phone number. It only cost $20 per month and with the price he is willing to let the babies go, they should find homes fast.

Peaches
Member Avatar
I second birdbreeders.com. That's where I found my breeder and I couldn't be happier. I know several other who've used it, too, because of how reputable it is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Breeders Journal · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Conure Crazy's official You Tube page! Subscribe today!

Animal Pets Dogs Cats Birds