Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Crystal Anime Fandubs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tenchi Muyo
Topic Started: Jun 13 2008, 10:17 AM (345 Views)
Starlight_Embrace
Member Avatar
Co-Founder of Crystal Anime
Tenchi Is made up of Several alternate tellings of a Boy,Tenchi Masaki and the ladies who come to inhabit his life.Ranging from a wild space pirate to an ancient princess ..Tenchi discovers that nothing is ever what it seems on Earth.It was one of the first Series I'd ever seen on Cartoon Network and defenitly worth watching if you love Heram anime.For the channel below,it has all the series Except the first 7 Ep's of Ryo-Ohki OAV.The only thing that made me mad is when Petra Burchard left the part of Ryoko after the 3rd Movie..so sad..and the English dub of GXP was sadly done.v.v.The movies you see are the first 5 minutes.Veoh's gay like that...but I'll be doing the first one ^_^.

Ryo-Ohki OAV 1
Tenchi Masaki was a normal 17-year old boy until the day he accidentally releases the space pirate, Ryoko from a cave she was sealed in 700 years ago as the people thought she was a demon. In a series of events, four other alien girls show up at the Masaki household as Tenchi learns much of his heritage he never knew about and deal with five alien girls who each have some sort of romantic interest in him.

This OAV series gives the viewer more in-depth details on Sasami, Washu, and Ryo-ohke, as well as introducing members of the Juraian royal family.

Continuing right where the last OAV series left off, the mysterious Lady Tokimi dispatches the warrior Z to Earth in order to learn more about Tenchi and his connection to Washu and Tsunami. Z is ordered not to lay a hand on Tenchi, but he may have his own agenda as he quickly sets about making trouble for our hero. Meanwhile, Tenchiís father and grandfather come to the decision that it may be time for Tenchi to learn even more about his past and his Jurian heritage. And the arrival of a couple of new female residents to the Masaki household threatens to upset the balance and inflame the rivalry over Tenchiís already decidedly divided affection.

OAV Special
After a 'modified' ending to the Choubimaru incident, the punishments for the offending parties is metted-out, as well as a surprise marriage proposal by Misao to Mashisu. It almost didn't happen... until Mihoshi and Misao's mother Mitoto steps in and gives her and her family's approval, much to the dismay of FORMER G.P. Marshall Minami Kuramitsu. Otherwise, life goes on as usual for the Masaki clan. But soon when the question of how Tenchi's mother had died is presented, the answer nearly causes a rift between Tenchi, his father and his grandfather, for which only Tenchi's future mother-in-law Rea can solve... as well as the resolution of Noike's unusual secret.

Universe
Tenchi Masaki may be a 17-year-old young man in rural Japan, but little does he know how bad his day will be getting. When a space pirate chased by a pair of Galaxy Police officers crash-lands at his grandfather's temple, Tenchi is sucked into a new adventure that will literally blast him off into outer space and beyond.

In Tokyo

Tenchi decides to move to Tokyo in order to lead a normal life in the big city. While in Tokyo Tenchi meets a girl named Sakuyo. They soon fall in love but as it turns out a dark sinister force has created Sakuyo to get at Tenchi and rule the earth. Now Tenchi must balance love, friends, and life while defending the earth one last time.

GXP
Seina is unlucky, so unlucky that when he stumbles upon a recruiter looking for his senpai Tenchi he gets taken instead. Forced into the Galaxy police, his luck begins to change. A natural to randomly jumping near pirates, he is assigned his own decoy to draw out pirates. His luck brings him into the lives of four women who have a habit of cancelling out his bad luck, turning it into good. Armed with this luck, they pilot the most powerful ships in the Tenchi Universe to defeat the Barta pirates. Now the only uncertainty is whether the sexy Kanak, a former model turned GXP officer, sturdy Kiriko, who has known Seina for years, the mysterious Ryoko, a former pirate named after the legendary one, or the childish Neiju, a powerful witch, will win Seina.

Tenchi Muyo In Love - Movie 1
The demonic space criminal Kain has escaped from prison and destroyed the Galaxy Police headquarters. To ensure that the Jurai will not stop him, Kain travels back to 1970 to eliminate Tenchi's mother before he is even born. Now, Tenchi and the gang must travel to the past to stop him before he ceases to exist.

Daughter of Darkness - Movie 2
A girl, Mayuka, appears one day claiming to be Tenchi's daughter, much to the shock of the Masaki household. Chaos ensues as Washu attempts to discover Mayuka's background, and the girls adjust to the new presence at their home. The result of her appearance reaches back into the past, and puts Tenchi in danger. Tenchi and Ryoko must travel into the realm of a demon called Yuzuha in order to try and set things right, but their task is not an easy one.

Forever - Movie 3
It seems like an ordinary day at the Masaki shrine until Tenchi wanders into the forest and disappears. Six months later, the movie picks up with Ryoko and Ayeka's continuing search for him all over Japan. They discover he is in another world with a strange woman - but they have no idea who she is or how to reach him, or even if he wants to see them again. In the other world, Tenchi strives to capture the image of a woman that keeps coming into his mind. The two worlds finally connect - but to what end, none of them know.

Tenchi Muyo Channel (Dub)
GXP Channel (dub)
Tenchi Muyo In love - Movie 1 (Dub)
Daughter of Darkness - Movie 2 (Dub)
Forever - Movie 3 (Dub)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
This is one of the few anime series where I insist on watching it as a dub.

One of my favorite anime movies period is Tenchi Muyo in Love. That thing made me crrryyyy.

Starlight_Embrace
Member Avatar
Oh I know how you feel Mindy! I cry almost every time I watch it.Heh.I quoted Achika when I did my Demo in one of her best lines as she's doing the Showdown With Kain.

"I've had enough! I will not allow this! I will pay you back! Because forgiveness for one like you,could never be an option.".

Her presence as the Heir of Jurai looks so pretty...purple hair,purple robes...omg sooooo pretty.She's feirce like Ryoko and elegant like Ayeka.I think I could see why Tenchi was so attracted to Ryoko.in a way..She may have reminded him of his mom.o.o. But that could just be me and my silliness.

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
Out of all the ladies, I think Ryoko is better suited for him - in terms of risking her life for him. She's done it on numerous occasions.

Starlight_Embrace
Member Avatar
Ryoko's hopelessly devoted! :P she truely gives off the meaning of what it means to be in love with someone...

BunnyBoo
Member Avatar
Dance Through Life
Ah, yes, my favorite Anime of all time.

Ryoko is most suited for him, but I also like AyekaxTenchi, but I also have a soft spot for TenchixWashu.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply