Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Crystal Anime Fandubs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tsubasa Chronicles; anime or manga // by CLAMP
Topic Started: Jun 19 2008, 06:07 PM (329 Views)
Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
I love this series a LOT, and I do prefer the manga over the anime, but the anime has its fabulous moments, too. The crossover CLAMP universe characters are so neat and I just enjoy the stories and characters. Quite a few of the chapters touched my heart.

I have a fondness for Kurogane. :ph43r: Or just ninjas in general XD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightofhope18
Member Avatar
Underpuss
I adore the series as well -- however, the anime just does not live up to the manga (TOO many fillers and random stories).

Mokona by far is my favorite -- I think I have an unnatural obsession with cute and bubbly types of characters... And of course I adore Fai. CLAMP really is creative when it comes to story ideas~

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
I love Mokona! Fai was one of my favorites in the beginning (of the manga) but then I lost interest (and hope) in him; however, that's been renewed with the recent manga chapters. He has certainly redeemed himself!

Sakura is much cooler in the manga. B)

lightofhope18
Member Avatar
Underpuss
Mindy
Jun 27 2008, 12:51 AM
Sakura is much cooler in the manga. B)

Yes, Sakura is way cooler in the manga. I felt she was slightly pathetic in the anime. Actually, the anime made it seem really pathetic and hopeless. The Tokyo OAV redeemed the anime slightly.

TokuTenshi
Member Avatar
Underpuss
oh my gosh, the anime so disappointed me. not only was the gore and stuff cut down due to station censorship issues, but it felt emotionally flat. when a still picture conveys more feelings then an animated speaking one... you KNOW you got problems.

the OVA is sooo much better. within the first five minuets of the first one i saw more blood then the entire two seasons combined. I was a happy girl.

Sakura's getting pretty hardcore now and more like her CCS self. I still want her to say her unbeatable phrase though...
"everything will definatly be alright."

i was a bit surprised when i was watching my cardcaptor sakura dvd set and noticed that maho and touya both stated "there are no coincidences, only the inevitable."
i suppose maho could have heard it from yuuko. ^_^

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
And coming out in '09, there will be a Tsubasa/xxxholic OAD. :D More Tsubasa goodness~~~ <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply