Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Crystal Anime Fandubs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tsubasa Chronicles; anime or manga // by CLAMP
Topic Started: Jun 19 2008, 06:07 PM (332 Views)
Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
I love this series a LOT, and I do prefer the manga over the anime, but the anime has its fabulous moments, too. The crossover CLAMP universe characters are so neat and I just enjoy the stories and characters. Quite a few of the chapters touched my heart.

I have a fondness for Kurogane. :ph43r: Or just ninjas in general XD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
I love Mokona! Fai was one of my favorites in the beginning (of the manga) but then I lost interest (and hope) in him; however, that's been renewed with the recent manga chapters. He has certainly redeemed himself!

Sakura is much cooler in the manga. B)

Mindy
Member Avatar
Crystal Anime Junkie
And coming out in '09, there will be a Tsubasa/xxxholic OAD. :D More Tsubasa goodness~~~ <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Anime · Next Topic »
Add Reply