Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Death Awaits. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Know What You Did Last Summer Closed For Now
Topic Started: Jun 5 2014, 11:17 PM (571 Views)
Joshua
Member Avatar

"On June 2nd, 2014 a group of high school teenagers plan a prank that would make them legendary in the school year book. Their prank went horribly wrong. A year later they're getting messages from an unknown person throughout various forms of messages."

Chapters:
Chapter One
Chapter II

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you all know that IKWYLS is closed for now. I screwed up the game lol.
Edited by Joshua, Jun 11 2014, 12:29 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Repo
Member Avatar
Forget about the bloody gods and lsiten to what I'm telling you
You need to make the file public :P
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I don't want to be a queen. I want to be the queen

Joshua
Member Avatar

AmandaYoung
Jun 5 2014, 11:19 PM
How do I do that?
Posted Image

Repo
Member Avatar
Forget about the bloody gods and lsiten to what I'm telling you
Ghostface
Jun 5 2014, 11:20 PM
AmandaYoung
How do I do that?
I'm not totally sure
:air:

I know Cheetah could tell you

I don't want to be a queen. I want to be the queen

Joshua
Member Avatar

AmandaYoung
Jun 5 2014, 11:25 PM
Ghostface
Jun 5 2014, 11:20 PM
AmandaYoung
How do I do that?
I'm not totally sure
:air:

I know Cheetah could tell you
Check now I think I made it public
Posted Image

Raven
BANNED
A very good start.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Raven, Jun 6 2014, 04:15 AM.

TheCheetahwings
Member Avatar
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
I just read it, and it was a decent start to the RPG. I do think that some of the dialog was a bit stiff/forced but that's bound to happen in chapter one, so hopefully as you get to know the characters it comes more naturally.There were some grammatical errors but not TOO many.

I also feel like Travis actually cutting the principle when faking an attack was a bit strange, was it an accident?

Anyway, it was overall a good start. :P I really liked Alice, though I'd like to see a bit more of her delusional-super-stardom in the future chapters.

So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Matty
Member Avatar
There are certain rules one must abide by to successfully survive a horror movie
I read the first chapter and I liked it. My only problem was that it felt rushed and we didn't really get a good build up. We could've had more scenes of the teens interacting and planning out the attack (I honestly thought they had no idea at first and was confused). I don't understand why Travis actually attacked people when this was a prank just to scare everyone. I also thought that the dialogue was stiff at times. But, besides the errors this was a solid first chapter. Good job, I can't wait for what's next!
Posted Image

Joshua
Member Avatar

Matty
Jun 7 2014, 03:11 PM
I read the first chapter and I liked it. My only problem was that it felt rushed and we didn't really get a good build up. We could've had more scenes of the teens interacting and planning out the attack (I honestly thought they had no idea at first and was confused). I don't understand why Travis actually attacked people when this was a prank just to scare everyone. I also thought that the dialogue was stiff at times. But, besides the errors this was a solid first chapter. Good job, I can't wait for what's next!
The reason why Trevor actually attacked people because he was the most hated student at school by everyone. It was a secret plan he created by himself to attack people. The group didn't know.
Posted Image

TyeSays
Member Avatar
Life's hard, grow a pair.
I liked the chapter, and I'm looking forward to future chapters. I do agree with everyone's critiques, though. It did feel a bit rushed. Showing who was in on the prank and who wasn't beforehand probably would've been a good idea - that way we see more of the characters and such. Plus showing more if Travis before the event probably would've been good cause

Spoiler: click to toggle

Other then that tho I did like it :)

Henry, Trish....whatever you guys are getting married that's great...
Have you seen these bridesmaids? I am going to get so much action at this wedding!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RPGs In-Progress · Next Topic »
Add Reply