Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rendezvous time
Topic Started: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:32 pm (611 Views)
big bad hunter

http://azitis1970.com/bevents.htm
YEE HAW its Rendezvous time in the west e522679
some family fun at black powder shoots
tear them kids away from puters e522680 and bring your smoke poles
the club i belong to is MT. SHASTA LONG RIFLES , our rendezvous will be 4 days this year
june 11-14 just east of MT. SHASTA
and although this schedule doesn't show all rendezvous in the west it shows the most popular ones
maybe some of you on vacation driving the west can stop in and sit a spell e522681
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
have a feeling Shi might like this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snider

Hey Hey Hey, They have one in Wayne County every year on the Site of Old Greenville, Mo. the town that was moved back in the 30's-40's so Lake Wappapello could be filled, lot of stuff goes on, shooting, knife and axe throwing heck even had Atalata included.

Shiloh
Member Avatar

I am always interested in these things. I love the long-hunters era and the westward expansion fur trappers and the Lewis & Clark time period. I might start doing some long-hunter living history soon as I have fallen in with some guys that do that but to do it right I would have to lose my very 1860s era beard and I'm not quite that dedicated yet. :P

big bad hunter

shiloh
i was at rendezvous once about 15 years ago and a group of santas were shooting
they all big big guys and rosy red cheeks and big long white beards down to their chests
and a couple in bright red old traditional period 1830 shirts and at night they all in one camp and all had their santa jackets on . e63369
you should have seen all the kids flock around their camp
and yes , they had lots of goodies for the kids e522679

big bad hunter

time to head out camping for 16 days e522671
yall have fun
i know i will with pup chasing all the little animals and me sighting in rifles and shooting at rendezvous and trout fishing and and camp fires and venison dinners on BBQ and and bgr e522674
be back just before my 60th birthday e522675

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Black Powder · Next Topic »
Add Reply