Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
.25-06
Topic Started: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:15 pm (901 Views)
jlh2

Does anyone have any reloading data for the .25-06 using a 117gr. Hornady SST bullet, Reloader 22 powder, and probably a CCI 200 primer ? My neighbor wants me to do these for him and supposedly has the dies but none of the rest of the tools to get it done. None of my manuals have the .25-06 in them and I can't see buying a reloading manual just for that. Thanks.
Edited by jlh2, Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

twinkletoes

Since my last massive hoard of '08, when I primarily bought Western Powders, because that was what was available in the quanitys that I wan'ted, I have been using AA 4350 in my .25-06, when using the 117 gr. Hornaday bullets. In my particular rifle, a Rem. mdl 700 BDL, I found, after experimenting with different loads, with a OAL of 3.145, that, with a load of 48,5 gr. of AA4350(2910fps), was my best , most accurte load. However, as ya know, every gun is different!
Twink

jlh2

Nobody out there has a manual with the .25-06 info in it ?

twinkletoes

Any number of reloading manuals have data for the .25-06. Alltho, the only new manual I have obtained, is "Western Powders Reloading & load data guide", which has data for that round.
"Lyman, 48th edition Hand loaders manual" has the data.
I have well over 20 manuals, dateing back to 1918. From 1935, all have data for (.25 Niedner) .25-06. However, except for my Western Powders manual, I haven't bought a manual since '68. I never obtain a rifle, that I do not have reloading data for!
Twink

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

You might check with Midway USA, they pretty much have everything about guns and reloading.

azslim

try here: http://www.alliantpowder.com/reloaders/RecipeList.aspx?gtypeid=2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Reloading · Next Topic »
Add Reply