Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Samantha Elizabeth
Topic Started: Fri Mar 3, 2017 9:06 pm (552 Views)
jburing

Just letting everyone know about the birth of my daughter, Samantha Elizabeth, born 3/2, 8.76 lbs, 20 1/2"....baby and mom doing fine....

Dr called her a "Chewbacca" baby. I looked at her kinda confused and she explained....she came out with her umbilical cord draped across her back and her left arm up holding it....I thought.....hmm..... she's already trying to use a rifle sling!!! Lol

They did detect a slight heart murmur, but they said that it wasn't big concern. She'll probably grow out of it. Our soon to be 4 year old had one, too, when she was born. We'll follow-up with cardiologist to be sure.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Still Alive

Congrats!!! e522679

Dave N
Member Avatar

Congrats to all! You know, you're getting outnumbered!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yote
Member Avatar

congrats! or, you poor sorry bastard. whichever you deem most appropriate

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
congrats Jeff. e522679

guess I missed the picture? cvmn

rthomas4
Member Avatar
rthomas4
I would hazard a guess that you're once again proud to be the father of another baby girl; but my condolences on having to raise girls in this world we live in. Glad to hear everything appears ok, hope the little murmur works out as you tend to believe.

big bad hunter

e522683
may she grow up to be a better shooter than you are and maybe a republican president thmbsupyes

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

e522683 Jeff, I glad all is OK, now the fun really begins.

flatbkman

Congratulations, remember to keep her away from RHen.

ternera1
Member Avatar

Fantastic, I'll mention it to my grandson.

twinkletoes

Congratulations JB! Having had 3 daughters, 6 grand daughters, Regardless of what the male dominant crowd tells ya, ain't a thing them boys can do that the girls can do as well! All 3 of my daughters were expert rifle/pisto; experts, nd a joy to hunt with!! I'm tickled sily for ya!!

rthomas4
Member Avatar
rthomas4
twinkletoes
Sat Mar 4, 2017 11:32 pm
Congratulations JB! Having had 3 daughters, 6 grand daughters, Regardless of what the male dominant crowd tells ya, ain't a thing them boys can do that the girls can do as well! All 3 of my daughters were expert rifle/pisto; experts, nd a joy to hunt with!! I'm tickled sily for ya!!
No argument that girls can be just as good, or even better shots than boys (or do anything as good as or better); but it's the boys the fathers have to be wary of. I certainly don't believe in religion; but if I had girls to raise I'd enroll 'em in a convent!!!!!

yote
Member Avatar

two words - chastity belt.

you got time to think on it but meat cleaver is another way to go.
Edited by yote, Sun Mar 5, 2017 12:07 pm.

rthomas4
Member Avatar
rthomas4
Yote, I don't think the Department of Children's Services allow those any longer.
Edited by rthomas4, Sun Mar 5, 2017 12:07 pm.

yote
Member Avatar

I spect they may frown on the meat cleaver idea also. thankfully ,so longs the boy knows you is willing to use one, it shouldn't be needed.

Grizzly
Member Avatar

A big congrats to ya Jeff and to mom e522671

jburing

Thanks everyone!! Yep, she has me wrapped already....lol

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

flatbkman
Sat Mar 4, 2017 9:56 pm
Congratulations, remember to keep her away from RHen.
YOU JUST MOVED TO THE TOP OF MY LIST cvmn e530066 .

GooseIsland
Member Avatar

Congrats. Grand kids are great. My granddaughter turned 16 months on that day.

jburing

My older daughter sent this:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Screenshot_20161226_171557.jpg (43.8 KB)

jburing

Sorry TLC....and everyone....lol.....here's a pic of Samantha.....
Attached to this post:
Attachments: IMG_20170302_162404381.jpg (30.73 KB)
Edited by jburing, Mon Mar 6, 2017 10:30 am.

copperhd
Member Avatar

About I can say is, congratulations since we've never meet (face to face). I know you must be a proud dad.
Raise them right now and you won't be raising grandchildren later.

She is beautiful!

HatfieldHunter

Look at those big beautiful eyes----yer gonna hafta keep the guys away with a baseball bat !! Congrats

Hunting Mike

Ditto that Hatfield, Congrats there Jburing. Say good by to the wallet!

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

rthomas4
Sat Mar 4, 2017 11:31 am
I would hazard a guess that you're once again proud to be the father of another baby girl; but my condolences on having to raise girls in this world we live in. Glad to hear everything appears ok, hope the little murmur works out as you tend to believe.
Theres nothing wrong with a Well Armed Woman that knows Martial Arts Also these Days.
I do believe thay can Handle themselves Vary Well.

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
beautiful lil girl.

jburing

Thanks again for all the kind....and some funny....comments!! Thanks, guys...

flatbkman

A short but true story about beautiful little girls.
My brother passed away about 6 years ago and he was very worried about his son, his beautiful daughter in law and their 2 year old very cute very redheaded daughter, and how they were getting along and what life would bring for them. Well if he could be here today he would now be worried about his son, his beautiful daughter in law and all 4 of their very cute redheaded girls.
His son is handeling it pretty well although he hasn't taken my advise and in investing in some make-up or female napkin company yet, but I told him he could come visit me for a week once a month when they get older as long as I could live under his house when I get older and feeble.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

flatbkman
Wed Mar 8, 2017 4:18 pm
A short but true story about beautiful little girls.
My brother passed away about 6 years ago and he was very worried about his son, his beautiful daughter in law and their 2 year old very cute very redheaded daughter, and how they were getting along and what life would bring for them. Well if he could be here today he would now be worried about his son, his beautiful daughter in law and all 4 of their very cute redheaded girls.
His son is handeling it pretty well although he hasn't taken my advise and in investing in some make-up or female napkin company yet, but I told him he could come visit me for a week once a month when they get older as long as I could live under his house when I get older and feeble.
Why would you want to live UNDER THE HOUSE? You know Good and Well you wouldn't get any Rest with all those Girlie Feet Stomping Around e522678 e530065 !

jr loyd
Member Avatar

Boy are you in trouble .Good looking .And as what was said .Your wallet will get thinner.

snod
Member Avatar

Congratulations Jeff, may God Bless your new one and family.

jburing

Took Samantha to Albany Fri to see pediatric cardiologist. After some poking and prodding he said he was confident her murmur would close on it's own like her older sister's did. Go back in six months for follow-up.

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
excellent news. good luck.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Great News, I hope it does get better on it's own. Best Wishes to all the Family....

GooseIsland
Member Avatar

Great news.

benny

Man I gotta stop reading these old post. Congratulations and I'm getting more and more jealous of you guys getting daughters and grand daughters. My Dil told me after Ethan was born and here a year no more babies cause she's afraid they would all be boys and four of me was four to many.

TWerth
Member Avatar

Congrats

jburing

Well, Samantha had her check up with the cardiologist the other day.....no more murmur...all's good!

benny

Congrats on all well report. I think heart murmurs are getting to be a routine thing with newborns.and they almost always grow out of them by their first birthday. Both my boys had them when they were born gone by time they were 6 and 8 months. Congrats again healthy and I'm sure happy little girl. Get used to pinky fingers case that's where she will have you wrapped around the rest of your life.👶

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Congrats on the OK check up. I hope it stays that way too.

Jhunt
Member Avatar

Glad to hear

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply