Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Warranty! No exceptions
Topic Started: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:36 pm (442 Views)
Hunting Mike

NcSTARR's warranty is lifetime of the scope. The P2 Sniper I had went bad. Could not adjust elevation or windage. Sent it in and they gave me a replacement. Not just a replacement but an upgraded replacement. They no longer make the Sniper version so they sent me a EVO.
Now to put it back onto the rifle and zero it in.
Don't you just love it when a company honors their warranty? e522679
Thanks NcSTARR!
It's a 2.5 -10 X 50 scope.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
good deal. always like it when you hear about a company going further than needed.

MRD
Member Avatar

I remember when I bought a rangefinder when they first came out (big like a big pair of binoculars) went wacky in a year . Sent it back for repair and received two catalogs and a cover letter stating due to problems with the units we are discontinuing them , pick any product for replacement . Got their $400 (at that time ) Weaver Grand Slam scope for a close out range finder that went for $70 .
Edited by MRD, Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:32 pm.

rthomas4
Member Avatar
rthomas4
Same policy with Konus, plus their lifetime warranty passes on to subsequent owners if the scope is ever sold or handed down.

ternera1
Member Avatar

I just hope my Nikon's will hold up. Seems(based on above postings) I might be needing them. Would love to see some BLM's fuhhking up around here.

GooseIsland
Member Avatar

Another company that has a great warranty is Parker. Their bows and crossbows carry a lifetime warranty and they stand by it. I got a Bushwacker crossbow package that included the carry strap. Well the pin that holds the strap to the swivel came out and was lost-- they gave me a new strap-- no questions. To me, that was outstanding. They could have said "the warranty is for the crossbow, not the accessories." They treated as all under warranty. I will continue to do business with Parker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Optics · Next Topic »
Add Reply