Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
? for shilo
Topic Started: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:57 pm (28 Views)
benny

Can you tell me anything about this gun or the engraver? It's a 44 Cal with no patent No. Has FLLIPIETTA- MADE IN ITALY on the barrel stamped with a PN star above the PN in a similar shaped circle fap inside a diamond a square with the letters BS inside and a sqauare with same encir led star above it with something crossed inside the square. The cylinder is engraved with old sailing ships and has engaged 16 May 1843. Engraved by W.L Ormsby New York. I've searched it on the net no luck.got it out of a storage locker that was auctioned with lots of old guns and furniture. Guns were to high priced for me this one was in a box of cast iron cooking stuff I managed to get.prolly a knock off but still Interesting price. Hopefully pic loads with this post.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Black Powder · Next Topic »
Add Reply