Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
can't count
Topic Started: Sat Nov 4, 2017 7:30 pm (134 Views)
benny

Who ever said our population was low is full of shit. Had at least 25 by my stand for an hour today. See huge flocks out in feilds on my way to work almost every day. I think the lazy butts used that voluntary survey they send out in the mail which nobody ever takes the time to fill out out and return to close the fall season here in wayne county. Surprised they haven't cut the number we can kill in spring. Cut the number of bucks we can take from 4 down to 2.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
well, don't tell anyone about the turkeys. that way, you will have them all to yourself.

wife said she saw 25-30 on the way home the other day. 10-15 deer were about 1/4 mile away from them. same field.

benny

They gonna be breaking into chicken house round here and raping chickens if they don't let us start killing them again. Fuggers get on my nerves in the fall. Had to sit and watch them for over a hour yesterday. Don't think there's a leaf the didn't scratch by my ladder stand. Makes it hard to slip into stand after it dries out it's like walking on eggshells crunch crunch.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Benny walk Indian Style, Front of the Foot down First then the Heel, kinda shuffle your feet just a little to move the leaves.....TRUST ME IT WORKS....

ternera1
Member Avatar

Good advise from the expert, he was trying to imply that you can see if there’s any chicken shit under those leaves e522671

Just saying.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

ternera1
Thu Nov 9, 2017 8:24 pm
Good advise from the expert, he was trying to imply that you can see if there’s any chicken shit under those leaves e522671

Just saying.
Hey Feller, if'n your hunt'n Turkel Burds You Ain't Gunna be look'n fur Chicken Shit, atleast I won't Be e522674 sndly !

benny

No you will be sleeping. Do t matter how you walk when they scratch a hillside up it loud to walk on cause it's so dry and all the chirt rocks they scratch out.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

I wish I could see some Turkeys around here, I haven't seen one bird so far this Season, I guess they all moved to happier Feeding Grounds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Turkey · Next Topic »
Add Reply