Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Time for new string
Topic Started: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:05 pm (73 Views)
MRD
Member Avatar

Don't know if there are other DIY bow guys here , but just wanted to mention my recant install of string and cable went flawless . Replaced my Mathews premium which blew me away with never fraying or stretching with vapour trail string . These strings mated perfectly with axle to axle and cam timing (with the correct twists on the cable yoke) and love the pre-set string through the string for the peep D.C. Sure beat the Mathews price of well over $100 for two pieces of string . Drew it back and didn't feel like I ever touched it . Now need a day to break it in before paper tuning and super tuning .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
I pay people to do mine. lazy.

MRD
Member Avatar

Ah it's a hobby and love it when I put all the components on and tune it down to shooting a bare shaft bullet straight in the end .

HatfieldHunter

no matter what i do i have parts left over did you ?

MRD
Member Avatar

Nah not with a bow (yet) , but I know that situation well rebuilding other stuff .

cappy bill

I go crazy when that happens on the boat . e522673

e644387

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Archery · Next Topic »
Add Reply