Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Good Morning Missouri - err Everyone.
Topic Started: Thu Sep 6, 2012 6:50 am (67,639 Views)
snider

Well Here I am, Virgil, KK, Rhen And whoom ever, Top Of the Morning to All. If I was to mention all the Tomes it would sound like an Indian War Drum, Dang sure is lonely here, Come on All. Well If any One get's here Have a GREAT Day Today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LadyDuckHunter

Morning all, I'm glad we have this little problem fixed and things are back to normal. Nice here this morning. Cooler and some fog. Might be time to do some grilling again. Hope you all have a good one. Weekend is looking really good around here.

KK

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning All.

69 herend sunny.
B-)

Well since no one fixed the coffee I will. Just help yourself and enjoy.

You all have a great day.
;)

God Bless You All.

snider

Doggone I knew I forgot something, LOL.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Darnit I waz hopeing Snider would get LOST, not a chance I guess! LOL
Looks Like We All Made It, so now what, there ain't nothin to talk about????

have a nice day

LadyDuckHunter

Hey Rhen, does ANYTHING make you happy? Seems like you fuss about everything.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

who's fussin????????

snider

Got .50 of rain today and enough wind to send the Santa Maria around the world TWICE. couple of dead limbs in the back yard.

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning All.
e522697

64 here and sunny. Had a storm blow through here yesterday afternoon. It blowed down some trees in Marble Hill and knock the power out. Suppose to get more storms this afternoon.
e522677

The coffee is ready. Just help yourself.
e522698

Glad to see every body made it here.
e610848

There was a muder here in Bollinger County last night out on north 51 and OO.
e522685

I went to Millersville last night to help a young man get his thrid degree in the Masons.
thmbsupyes

You All have a great day.
e529166 bsdetectr e522674

God Bless You All.
e522676

LadyDuckHunter

Good morning all........bright and sunny right now. Just waiting for the other shoe to fall like last night. Wow. Hope y'all have a good one.

KK

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Howdee, it's windy as a windy day, and it might rain so I am not going outside because something might fall on me, that excuse is good as any I reckon!

have a nice day

LadyDuckHunter

Morning all............we had a really rough night again last night. More rain, wind and this time some hail. Hope everyone is ok in your area. Virgil's computer is down and he doesn't know why. Can't get it to do a thing but he's working on it. I'll fix the coffee this morning and try to get him to use my computer to say hi. Y'all have a good weekend.

KK

snider

Morning All, We got another 1/2 in of rainlast eve which makes 1 full inch in two day's, No wind to speak of,Dang radio musta went off another ten times tho, Sissy and Buck didn't get any rain night before last at Powe wikk have to call this AM and see if any was around last night, if not I need to go mow the home place today, I Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day and Weekend. Glad to hear you both made it OK last night KK and Virgil, oops and Hunter.
Edited by snider, Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:58 am.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

It Tried to rain here yesterday but on SPIT on Us, KK I hope Virgil can get it fixed, but with his CRS I'm not sure! LOL
I to hope everyone is OK and didn't get any damage!

have a nice day

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Ha! Ha! Here I am here RHen. e522671 I see you got out of e644583 sndly pennysxqk7112 gottarun

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Virgil you say You Got The Runs?????

that's bad for KK! sndly e524435

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning all.
e522697

53 here and sunny.
e522677

e522698

Snider that last rain that came through we got an 1 inch. Sure did make the grass grow.
e522685

RHen since you been getting a little rain I guess you will have to mow your yard.
e529167 234jlkjd

e522674 e610848
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

LadyDuckHunter

Good morning...........it's sunny and cool and the dang dew is so heavy it looks like it rained about a foot. Pancakes and sausage for breakfast, now it's time to go fishing. Just hope they biting. I do love this weather we're having. Makes me want to go camping. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.

KK

snider

Morning All, Went to Powe and cut grass only took @ three hours, those straight hi lift blades sure did the trick, saw some electric poles blown over just south of Fisk and some farmer's are gonna have one heck of a time getting some rice out, stuff looks like you put a big roller in there and drove around, I got up bout midnight to hit the bathroom and turn on the telly dang race was still on and Jeffy boy by some quirk of fate beat out KY Busch for the 12th spot in the chase by 1 point, when I went to bed fore eleven Jeffy was a lap down, I Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day and KK I Hope You Catch The Bigguns Outta The Pond Today.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

This is some great weather were havin, makes me wanna just stay in bed!!!

have a nice day

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

e522697 everyone.

53 here and sunny.
e522677

The coffeeis ready. Just help yourself.
e522698

RHen aka CRS I don't think it matters what the weather is . It is always a good time for you to be sleeping.
e644583 234jlkjd

Snider I am glad those new mower blades are working great for you.
e522685

e610848 e524435
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, Wow I only got up once during the night and slept like a log, cooler weather I guess, Yea we know bout your sleeping habits already RHen, LOL, KK did you catch any fish yesterday ?, Guess the VFW at the lake musta POOPED in their nest so to speak, They are now like a smorgasbord eatery, go to pay for breakfast and each item is priced, like toast, biscuit, egg, gravy, and so on, Three used to eat breakfast for just under 17 buck's, two of us yesterday Howard said change back from a Twenty, so another off the list I guess, I Sure Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day Today, Even Ol RHen, that is iffen he get's up before the evening news, LOL.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

What, Where, is it time to wake up yet? I can't believe this weather it's like it is Fall All Ready, but that's hopefull wishing, it's supposed to go back up to the 90's the end of this week!

have a nice day e644583 e644583

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning All.
e522697

54 here and sunny.
e522677

e522695 e522698

I got to go to the Doc today. That is the VA over at Cape. I hope they can help me out some. Also got to hurry home because got a few of the grandbabies coming out this afternoon.
e522685 gottarun

You All have a great day.
e524435 234jlkjd
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, Hope you have good luck at the VA up there Virgil, Holy Cow, I didn't know RHen was a Twin, Will wonder's never cease, urrp, I guess every one is begining to get the itch, 'cept RHen and I figure it is still too Hot for him, Has any one gotten drawn for any of the managed hunt's yet. Guess I should take a trip thru Mingo just in case, LOL. Did you have any luck at the pond KK ? Howard called bout 8:30 last night wanting to know if I knew any thing bout his AC/Heater, Dang I tried talking him outta that piece of junk when he got it to start with, Gave him a number to call at the Bluff, fella came out and $ 163.00 later said the compressor was TOAST, That will teach him to listen to me before he jump's into something like that again, err maybe. I Sure Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day.

LadyDuckHunter

Morning..............such a great day brewing. Snider, I had great plans for fishing on sunday and then I got sidetracked. Got the lawn mower out and went to work "around" the pond then started cleaning up the dead stuff in the garden. Got up yesterday morning so sore I could barely move. Guess all that bending and pulling wasn't good for me. Finished mowing yesterday. Looks good around here. I left one bell pepper and 3 tomatoe plants in the garden as they are producing like crazy and I'm still eating them like crazy. Snider, you need any tomatoes just come on over. Hope y'all have a good one.

KK

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Just got back from the doc and he wanted me to go to the Buff today for EKG and some xrays but I sad no. That I would go in the morning. So I guess I will head out to the VA hospital at Bluff in the morning. Thats all I know for now. e522670

e610848 pennysxqk7112
gottarun

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Dern Virgil you sure get the RUNS ALOT! Good Luck at the VA, I hate going to them, just AMATURES as far as I'm Concerned!

Snider I ain't got no twin, you done lost your mind again! LOL

It's Bed Time so Nitey Nite!

have a nice tomorrow

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning all.
e522697

59 here and sunny.
e522677

e522695 e522698

Well I gotta go to the VA hospital at the Bluff this morning. So you all be good while I am gone.
gottarun

e610848 e529166
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, I forgot to say it yesterday Morning, but I'm sure you BOTH enjoyed the GRAND KID'S visit, I went and cut the grass and weed eated at Howard's yesterday, got my old snapper ( aka ) brush hog running and flats fixed for that, Now he has a Major AC/Heater problem, I sure don't know bout those thing's so he got in touch with a couple of places at the Bluff for that, Wow I hope you get travel pay for all the running around the VA throw's at you Virgil, Maybe so RHen but you don't see me posting a pic of myself that was taken 25 year's ago neither, LOL
I Hope ALL Can Have a GREAT Day Today.

LadyDuckHunter

Afternoon all, made it back from the Bluff earlier than I thought. I rode over with Virgil this morning and sat in the car with Hunter. He decided he needed to do his business so I hooked him up and got him out of the car so he could. It was such an nice morning that we decided to sit on the park bench and wait on Virgil. Figured it would be at least a hour and in less than 30 minutes he had finished with both tests and was back at the car waiting on us to get in. Took a picnic lunch along with us and we stopped at Dark Cypress Conservation Area and ate lunch. No one else there so Hunter could explore for a while. We had a good time and ate fried chicken as well. Hope y'all are all ok.

KK

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Not one word about feed Hunter, man and I thought you wrote about everything! Snider that ain't no Old Picture it was taken bu my huntin buddy TWO YEARS AGO!

hope you all have a nice nite, it's supposed to cool down around here the next couple of days I hope it does for you to!

have a nice day!

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning all.
e522697

61 here and cloudy. They say there is a chance for some rain.
e522685

e522695 e522698

e610848 e524435 234jlkjd
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, RHen you had better see iffen you can buy that Camera off you Buddy then cause it has been two year's since I first seen you down at the Fort and you sure as L didn't look that thin to me, LOL. Yep Virgil ain't any water in Mingo cept for a little where the newest viewing pond is as you drive to the spillway there. went to Dexter yesterday and saw some more Rice that is complety flat, Bunge Corp just west of Dudley was really pileing the corn higher on the mountains that are already there, man I have never seen SO much Corn in my life and there are still place's that haven't even started combining down toward Risco cause of the rain from Isaac with water in the middles yet according to friends at Powe. I Sure Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day Today, at least the ones that get up before 3:pm, LOL.
Edited by snider, Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am.

LadyDuckHunter

Good morning, have a good one.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Billy I had to shrink the picture to make it work for an Avatar Picture.
Ok I been getting my tree stand ready and if it stays cool the next couple of days I'll

hang it, it's raining right now, has been most of the day!
It's only about 58 here, man this is nice weather!

have a nice night!

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning all.
e522697

58 here and cloudy.
e522685

The coffee is ready. Just help yoursself.
e522698 e522695

RHen aka CRS how hard is it to put your deer stand up in the dark. Since you are never up in the mornings. Now I understand why you never get a deer unless you spot light it.
e529167 sndly

Snider did you get a little shower yesterday?
roflmao

e610848
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, Shower? Heck Virgil we didn't even get a DROP, don't know who channel 12 talked to bout Puxico anyhoo, RHen you still getting some rain huh, well may get cool enought for you to get out fore dark thirty Sat huh, LOL I don't know if any of my offspring are gonna make it out Sat morning or not Grandson Andy ig going to St Louis with the kids to see something, LOL. Virgil do youi all have a couple tied up yet. They are supposed to get to Howard's air conditioner/heater tomorrow so maybe he can cool off a little bit, he is kinda like Ol RHen when it comes to warm weather. I Hope Every One that Hunt's or Not Has a GREAT Day Today and A BETTER One Tomorrow.

pitw

Morning all. Beautiful, calm morning at 52F. Geese are flying, deer are heading for their beds and I'm going to go drive over some land I ain't drove over with permission before. e522671

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Thought I might let you all know what the doc told me. He said I have C O P D and gave me some pills to take for 10 days and an inhaler to use. That is all I know right now. Stay tune for possible up dates. e522685

LadyDuckHunter

Evening all......... nice visiting with you Snider. Come back any time. Y'all enjoy your weekend.
Edited by LadyDuckHunter, Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm.

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning All.
e522697

60 here and cloudy.
e522685

e522698 e522695

Snider thanks for stopping by for a visit. It sure was nice to talk with you.
thmbsupyes

Looks like we are going to have a nice cool weekend. I hope you all enjoy it.
e522685

e610848 234jlkjd
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

LadyDuckHunter

Morning all..........hope you enjoy your day.

snider

Morning All, Holy cow Virgil, you done forgot to greet Ol RHen this morning, He's probably in his stand anyway
LOL. Thank's KK and Virgil for having me there, It sure cooled off while the visit was on, Don't know if KK noticed the wind musta been 10 or more degrees cooler than when I was at the Frozen food locker, Drove all the way home with the window's up, Did you all go thru advance when you went and came home from the Bluff ? reason I asked that on the east side of 91 just outside the north city limit's there was a whole big cornfield where they had baled every stalk, musta been hundreds of them, saw several place's where the were baleing hay to your place and the way I went back. May go and see how they are coming along with Howard's cooler/heaterlator. LOL. I Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day Today and Weekend Also.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Well so you don't worry about me, yeah like thats gunna happen. big20laught I didn't put my tree stand up yet, I will tomarrow if I can Wake Up in time, as Virgil would say! I was a bit warm here today our humidjity was up just a bit, since the rain Thursday!

have a nice night

Duckhunter578
Member Avatar

Good morning all.
e522697

62 here and cloudy. Got some rain last night.
e522685

The coffee is reay. Just help yourself.
e522698

Well RHen aka CRS are you deer hunting at night since you are not able to get out of e644583 during the morning????
sndly

Snider they say we are going to get more rain today and that we might get frost tuesday morning.
e522691

234jlkjd e524435
bsdetectr

God Bless You All.
e522676

snider

Morning All, I don't think it got out of the 60's here RHen just hpw damn cool has it got to get for you to go hunting, LOL. We got a shade over .25 of an inch yesterday, sure thought more than that, May have Jinxed myself as i called Ol RHen yesterday or not, Seen posting on another site of the total Deer take seemed like updated almost hourly, must have a direct link with MDC, None of my boy's made it out yesterday raining in Mtn. View and Grandson took his family to St.Louis to visit with Daughter and Son in law in House Springs. Well I Hope Every One Has a GREAT Day Today And the Archers Bring Up the Take.

LadyDuckHunter

Morning all, raining and foggy here today. We got 1 1/4 inch of rain so far. Hope y'all have a good day. Good luck deer hunters.

KK

pitw

Morning all. Got down to 33F here at 5am. Spent the orning out watching the world wake up. There is a pea field 3 miles North and 1 mile East that I sat beside with the sun thinking of arising, got to watch and better yet listen to some 70 flights of specs, 30 of Canada,s, several ducks and two sandhill cranes alight and dine. Then saw a huge skunk, a blue jay, maybe a hundred deer, 5 coyotes, 1 badger, crows, magpies and 3 ruffies. A great orning to be out and about.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Well I went out to put my ladder and stand up today, after dragging everything out there I got the Ladder up and started to put the stand up and then one of them damn Dizzy Spells hit me again! I didn't want to be hanging about 20 feet in the air on the ladder and get Dizzy so I called it a day, I didn't fall down this time but sure came close once or twice!
I think dragging everything to my tree, then attempting to put everything up is whats making me have these spells, I think it's a little overexertion along with me getting tired and bending over then standing up, I tried to stand up slowly but it didn't help!

I think I will have to drag everything out there then go home and put it up in the tree the next day or even the following day!

I hope everyone has a nice night, it's supposed to rain here tonight we will see!

Edited by RHenshaw, Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:23 pm.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Missouri · Next Topic »
Add Reply