Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Texas Turkey Hunting
Topic Started: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:06 pm (1,619 Views)
azslim

I guided a little for George before he sold out here and moved to Texas where he bought property. Got this email last week.

Hello Everyone,
Here at Trash Rack Outfitters we have just completed a long term agreement with a local Rancher for a Deer and Axis lease. To secure this lease we had to also purchase the rights to a very large amount of Rio Grande Turkey. There are actually 2 different properties for the Turkey with a very large population of birds on both properties.
With Turkey season only 2 weeks away we are under the gun to sell some of these hunts. For all of our friends and contacts we are going to make this Very Special and Very Limited Offer. We are offering to the first 10 customers a buy 1 Turkey hunt and get 1 Turkey hunt free. Each hunt will include 2 birds, meals and lodging. The price of this package is only $1200. That is $600 ea for 2 Turkey each with meals and lodging.
Please don't hesitate! Turkey season starts March 16th and runs through April 28th.

George Nelson
Trash Rack Ranch LLC
830-313-1020
http://www.trashrackoutfitters.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Special deal is not on his website!
Have him email this deal and I might be able to put together a group!
How many hunters can he handle at once? I am thinking of four guys plus me who could be seriously interested!
tdwaller@outdrs.net

azslim

sent him an email, we'll see what happens

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Thanks!

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Hey Bill,
Looks like at least three of us, maybe four will take advantage of this hunt!
Thanks again!

azslim

Great, hope you have a good time. George has invited me to check out his operation several times since he got it, never have made it, look forward to your opinion of his outfit.

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Bill, fell thru on our end. George sounds like a nice guy. May try Axis with him in future.

azslim

bummer

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Yeah! Me and gud bud from MO were putting it together primarily for friends who did not have Rio.....all ended up being butts....they can now find their own damn hunt for a Rio!

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

YUP, You can only take so much, some people will never learn!

glad I ain't one......

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

NO COMMENT !!!

Dave N
Member Avatar

Not a bad deal but I can't make it. Always wanted to go South and shoot a couple hogs for the freezer. Maybe some other time. Wife says hogs and a little vacation would be OK with her.

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

AZSLIM's friend has a good deal! Check out his website.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guides & Outfitters · Next Topic »
Add Reply