Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New member from SE-AK
Topic Started: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:44 pm (1,618 Views)
Scorpion8
Member Avatar

Hello! Just joined from snowy Juneau in SouthEast Alaska. Howdy all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dave N
Member Avatar

Welcome aboard! Dang, that's 2 from Alaska now. You guys planning a takeover?

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TLC
Member Avatar
Administrator
working on getting members from all 57 states.

pitw

Howdy Scorpion.

snider

Yep WELCOME from South East Mo.

RHenshaw
Member Avatar

Welcome from the Kansas City Area.

Scorpion8
Member Avatar

Been window snooping for a few days now. Lots of NAHC members over here. Heck, I'm not even sure I can get back on that site. Lots of vets too! Feels cozy around this place!

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Us cozy friendly guys can become azzholes in a blink of an eye!
Welcome aboard.....you live in a beautiful part of the world but to me, it is better to visit and hunt and look at than to live there!

twinkletoes

It grows on ya Tom. I came up in '65. A couple times I thot that I'd like to go back to the civilized world, but, both times, I realized that I wasn't cut out for that type of civilization. I'm very fortunate, that I have a wife that enjoys the huntin', fishin', campin' as much as I. I'm perfectly content out here on this rock, and would not consider moveing back south. Kinda wish I was just a smidgon smarter with these 'puter contraptions, so I could post pics. However, never touched one until I was durn near 70, so, just lucky to be able to turn the sucker on.
Twink

Tom in Tennessee
Member Avatar

Those of us in our 70's kinda get set in our ways......

Scorpion8
Member Avatar

Its a better place to live than most. And trust me, I spent the first 36 years of my life in the Outside. Now Alaska is home ever since '96. We don't have the insanity surrounding many stupid laws like the Outsiders do.

snider

Heck, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to a computer either so I just send a pic to Virgil, or tlc and they know bout all that stuff anyway. LOL.

Scorpion8
Member Avatar

snider
Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:41 am
Heck, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to a computer either so I just send a pic to Virgil, or tlc and they know bout all that stuff anyway. LOL.
Photobucket is pretty easy to learn to use.

Posted Image

Big Dawg

I just found the place for us to have the mother of all Get Togethers ! ALASKA has everything a man could ever want along with all the best tasting critters to eat. e522671

So now we only need for TLC to get this organized and get everybody else to showup dammitt.

Dave N
Member Avatar

Works for me! I'm on the plane in 3 weeks. Come on up! I'll meet you there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LadyDuckHunter

Welcome to the madhouse (or should I say club). Glad to have new members around. If you're ever in southeast Missouri, just give us a holler. Enjoy yourself.

KK

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Alaska · Next Topic »
Add Reply