Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Entertainment OnLine Network, a forum where your creativity can be showcased. You don't have to be a writer to join. If you like reading fanfiction or communicating with others, then this is the place for you. Join our fun community. It's a place where creativity knows no boundaries. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
March
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 09:23 AM (69 Views)
Hooks
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey Everyone.

This month was the official launch of EOLN.

Series Promotions
Each month you must post in your forum to keep it active, if there are no posts in it, it will be demoted to the network below (Broadcast to Pilot, Pilot to Classics). Also, if your Pilot series has 25 posts or more, you're eligible to be promoted to the Broadcast channel!

Member Promotions
Once your series is on the main board and no longer a pilot you will become a "writer" rather than a member. Once you're a writer you can moderate your OWN forum (pinning, unpinning, deleting etc.) regular members can't.

I'm currently focused on growing a community for this place. I hope you guests can really consider becoming a part of the community. I have a section for you guys where you can give me your input about the board and make it better for new members. I am also allowing guests to comment in the "Your Opinions, Your Suggestions" section just to see if guests will give me their input on the site. Although there are currently no fanfiction work, the catergories are ready; I just need some members that are ready to write their fanfiction work. Also guests will be able to comment for the fanfictions whenever they're available for a limited time.

That's it for March and I hope you all consider joining EOLN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Monthly Newsletter · Next Topic »
Add Reply