Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Ethereal Entertainment. We hope you (DON'T LISTEN TO HIM.) enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. (LEAVE NOW.) This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. (WHAT EYES? THERE ARE NONE.) If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. (JUST, RUN.)

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
More Languages
Topic Started: Sep 9 2012, 09:34 PM (360 Views)
isma_kenji
Prey
[ * ]
Suggestion Name: More Languages
Suggestion Type: Languages
Suggestion Details: Please, do the game in some languages like English, Spanish, French and German maybe?
Forum Name: isma_kenji
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CursedLuck
Member Avatar
Prey
[ * ]
I'm from Brazil! i Will like if have a Portuguese Version! .-.

Manio
Member Avatar
Project Lead
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not that easy. We'd have to hire translators, and that's way too much work right now. We're focusing on what's more important now. The game, not translating it.

Translations may happen, but for now it's English.
Posted Image
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Burnt by a Cookie
Member Avatar
Notefinder
[ *  *  *  * ]
But google translate works just as well, wait...
~ Burnt by a Cookie

RpTheHotrod
Composer
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I know two languages: Good English and Bad English.

Burnt by a Cookie
Member Avatar
Notefinder
[ *  *  *  * ]
Theres a start...
~ Burnt by a Cookie

isma_kenji
Prey
[ * ]
Well, I'm not saying "Translate all voices etc" Maybe only the subtitles, menus, (Like every source game, has the same menu...you only have to copy the translated file)

EricLuiz
Member Avatar
Prey
[ * ]
I'm Brazilian, I know the English enough to survive in the USA. :P
I can help with the translations for Portuguese, and I can do the voices too (if you can translate the voices).

Manio
Member Avatar
Project Lead
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We're not translating anytime soon. Our core game mechanics, etc are more important right now.
Edited by Manio, Sep 20 2012, 12:27 AM.
Posted Image
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Ynek
Character Artist
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that means: "This is not a "no" to multiple language support, but we have much higher priorities at the moment."
I am Levitus.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ideas & Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply