Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the forum of FeaR, a Guild of the Eternal Lands. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

if you're visiting in order to apply to become a member of FeaR, you do not need to register - just follow the instructions under Wishing to Join Fear.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dorel's Daily Quest
Topic Started: Jul 9 2013, 04:10 PM (745 Views)
Kyndor
Member Avatar
Administrator

Dorel's Daily Quest
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Dorel.png (24.77 KB)
Edited by Kyndor, Jul 9 2013, 04:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SAWolf
Member Avatar

I got a new one:

Squint
He wants a new Titanium Long Sword.

Reward: 11K gc and 4K Manu exp.

DizzleX

the coords you have listed for magic school are actually for the ENG school.. coords for magic school are.. (182,315)

Kyndor
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thanks. Those coords are actually for the location of the NPC - the insides map for the magic school.
I will rewrite the entry when I get a chance though, to make it clearer, and maybe add the outside coords for people who don't know.
Edited by Kyndor, Feb 12 2014, 02:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Quests - Daily · Next Topic »
Add Reply