Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Friendshipscanlation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Assistant
Topic Started: Jul 23 2014, 03:50 AM (5,833 Views)
cowsarenice
Member Avatar
Magic cow
Hello!

Here is the job description of the "assistant" (straight from our website!):

"An assistant's job is to assist! There is no definite job description for assistants, as they do a variety of different work. Some examples of jobs that assistants could be expected to do are removing text from pre-cleaned pages (no redrawing needed, just remove text with white paintbrush), pulling/screenshotting raws, writing name lists, etc. Basically, assistants take on important jobs that are simple, yet also very tedious."

I hope that by creating this position, more people will be willing to help us, as this position requires no skill, just simply a love for manga (manhua/manhwa)!
This position is good for those who are not confident in their abilities. It’s a response to those who always say “but I have no skills/experience!”
Please remember that everything helps!

There is no test for this position. We will give instructions when we assign tasks.

Here is a list of things that an assistant will need:
1. Mediafire account (or something similar like skydrive or google drive)
https://mfi.re/?hkb5yp0

2. Winrar
http://www.rarlab.com/

3. Editing program that can open psds and layers (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, GIMP)
*note only assistants are allowed to use GIMP
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

If you want to apply for this position, please make an account on the forum.
Email us at friendshipscans@gmail.com with your forum name and let us know that you are interested in applying as an assistant. You can also let us know if you have projects that you prefer to work on.

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forum or email us!
Cowsarenice
Edited by cowsarenice, Jul 13 2015, 05:26 AM.

ayamerocks
Member Avatar
Assistant
OOuh!
Hey there!
I just applied. Can't wait to see if I get accepted or not!
Ayame

ayamerocks
Member Avatar
Assistant
OOuh!
Hey there!
I just applied. Can't wait to see if I get accepted or not!
Ayame

MAC93
Member Avatar

HELLO,

I RECENTLY APPLIED AS A ASSISTANT HOPE TO HEAR BACK SOON!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Editor, Proofreader, etc. Tests · Next Topic »

Theme by Cody of Outline