Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Random Fedding Confessions
Topic Started: Jan 8 2015, 12:49 PM (41,739 Views)
BB
Member Avatar

- I don't remember the majority of BB's career. I remember enough to know that I been through the woods and back with dude, but I don't remember small feuds, specific details like dates and ppv names where matches happened, feds I've had short stints in, etc.

- I ain't had alt characters until like right before I left FTW. I mean, they were always there but I never 'played' them or whatever actively until right before I left FTW. For a good 5 years it was just BB for me.

- I done had 3 or 4 matches back with BB and I'm already bored of him =[ Think it's time I retire the dude.

- I change my themes here on HKW at least once a week but I always change them back.

- I won't use my cell phone for anything fedding. No docs, no twitter,no aim, no nothing. I'll use tablet though
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

X.A.D
Member Avatar

- I've considered retconning the living shit out of Kai and starting from scratch because of who I based him off of. :|

- I'm indecisive as hell with face Characters because half of my characters are natural heels.

- I think about bringing in new Characters every day or so, but stop myself because I have too many active as it is.

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
13-21 in NABA
-I've always thought about just not having a Twitter for any The Family members.

-I'd be willing to give someone Tanner Sands just so I could have one less character.

-Brett Sands is my favorite character, but he's had the least amount of success in RP fedding in the past year or so. Disappointed that I just can't seem to get him to the level I want him at.

-If a character of mine is in a tag team with yours, I either trust you, or I trust people who trust you. Jaxon Queen, Aries Armadaist, Riley Owens, etc. Handlers I trust. Brian Gun's the only one I didn't know enough to trust.

-I have a way that I'll get rid of all of my characters when the time comes for me to walk away.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Andrew F'n Karnage
Member Avatar

-I think color coding promos is a waste of time and the mass appeal of coding promos has generally led me to be less interested in the game as a whole.

-I'll read one of your promos and if I think it's boring, I never read your stuff again unless you are my opponent. There's only like a handful of people I'll read everything they post.
Posted Image

Nina Stokes
Member Avatar

-I don't have strong eyes, so color coding helps me when I'm reading RP's.

-In RP feds, I outline things. So, I know what I'm writing CD all my characters for the next two to three months.

-I get most of my CD/Shoot ideas from walking around and listening to music.

-I tweet the most with Flex and Nina.

-I've got a bunch of back up base pics, just in case I ever need to make a character on the fly.

-It takes me forever to come up with good theme music.
Posted Image

Jackson Magnum

I'm half blind so most of the time I use a mic or my Digi to do my promos. Meaning most of my rps are done verbally and I hardly ever type unless I'm doing something like this or dming.

Other people's promo's are read to me by my digi so I don't have to stain my eyes reading, especially with coding.

I used to play my char IC and OOC so people didn't see turns and swerves coming. Did it with Rob, Paully, Nick, and tons others. Paul's the only person that ever saw a turn coming.

Jackson Magnum is the first character I've ever run with that things are coming smoothly this early and he's probably my favorite character that I've ever used.

Deleted User
Deleted User

-I have a lot of match writing experience, know the time and effort that goes into it; I scan any match I'm not in unless the boards rave about how good it is.

-Used to read them all, stopped when I realized how many people are in feds for less than three shows.

-I used to be very coy about Johnny's sexuality, trying to see who would catch on that he wasn't straight. No one did.

-I despise writing CD that doesn't directly relate to my match or wrestling. I like the tropes of the art form where we only see a little bit of the wrestlers lives.
Quote Post Goto Top

Felicity Banks
Member Avatar
👑
I've realized that I like redemption angles because I never did one successfully. *jots down for 2016 Fel plans*

I've always struggled to give a damn about faces. Not now, but for a good part of my fedding career. When I first started I never ever read face stuff and I was one of those don't know what they're talking about types in the fed lol. I realized I wasn't getting anywhere and forced myself to at least try invest a bit. That, and I knew I didn't wanna play heel forever so I learned from other rp's.

If I know a person handles someone I try to make my characters cool with one of them, hate the other, etc. I don't like having my characters cool with everyone's characters cause I know the handler.

I will seriously work with anyone lol. However, if you don't hold up your end of the stick I'll back out before the storyline was supposed to end. ,

I pick who my characters will like and dislike at random.

I find rp judging flawed and believe there's no right way to judge an rp. In my mind it's all on that fedheads preference. I.E. I believe a 750k promo can beat 10k of filler CD while some would say that a decent CD would beat the best promo ever.

I've always had great rivalries with people who used Randy Orton as a pb.

Hall of Fame is by far my most favorite achievement in this game despite my hate for the fed.
Edited by Felicity Banks, Feb 3 2015, 10:53 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Joey Miles
Member Avatar

I've been doing match writing eFedding since 2004, but only started RP fedding in 2012.

As I mentioned in the review for House of Pain: Malice, I take pride in my match writing. I know there's not a lot of things I'm all that good at, but match writing is one of them. If I have to rush or some other obstacle makes it hard for me to write a good post, I still try to do the best I can.

I've won 8 World Championships, all in match writing eFeds. Technically, I have 9 World Championship reigns, but my most recent one was one character giving the belt to another character, so I don't count that OOC.

I constantly choose storylines over championships. I've been in numerous situations where I could have a chance to win a championship, sometimes even a main title, and I've turned it down because it didn't fit with my storyline plans. One example is in XWA, when using Dominik Diveraz and Takumi Sanu, they had a full-fed points based tournament. Whoever had the most points by the end wins the World Heavyweight Championship, which was vacated at the time. I won, but I wanted to do a feud between Dominik and Takumi (Which I feel is one of the best feuds I've ever done) and it wouldn't be fair if I feuded with two of my characters for the WHC, so I had Dominik get disqualified from the tournament.

I'm very critical of my RP fedding work. While I usually like how my matches come out, it's mostly the exact opposite with my non-match RPs. I just don't feel like I'm all that good at RP fedding. I've only won one Championship in RP fedding, which is the FGA Mid-Atlantic Legacy Championship. Although, I think part of the reason for that is because I've always been in RP feds for a week or two, before leaving, because I just can't get into it. FGA has changed that for me. I've been having a lot of fun over there, even with my God awful record.

Some may know this, but neither Joey Miles nor Mirage were originally my characters. Joey was a commentator for 2WWF, a fed I was in from 2005 to 2011, and he was created by a fedder whose real name I never knew, but he used a character named Kallus. Kallus is the IC brother of Joey Miles and was the first ever 2WWF World Champion. He stopped fedding in 2007, I believe, and we haven't heard from him since. As for Mirage, he originally started as a split personality for a character named Riddler. He then went to Ace Acid and, finally, Danny Diamond. The story was basically that after feuding with Riddler/Mirage, Ace started to lose his mind and start seeing and hearing Mirage in his own head. Then, the same happened to Danny when he feuded with Ace. Since then, one other person used Mirage, and that was Sean Young, though that didn't last very long and he went back to Danny. Danny has been Mirage the longest, by far.

My first ever character I used was Thomas Barnez, originally known as The Giant, because I was 11. >_> I still use him occasionally to this day and even created a son for him, that I use in XWA BattleZone. Thomas is pretty much the only main character (as in someone I used a lot and not just a character I barely used) to have the same picbase now as when he started in 2004. I did change his picbase a couple times, but I always went back to Rhyno.

My favorite non-match RP I've ever written was the one against Chaz Holiday in FGA where I won the Mid-Atlantic Legacy Championship and my favorite match I've written was Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman, 60 Minute Hardcore Ironman Match. Me and him wrote it in the turn-based style, so I wrote a portion, he wrote a portion, I wrote a portion, he wrote a portion and then the winner (him) wrote the finish. My favorite match that I've written by myself was Dominik Diveraz vs. Takumi Sanu, Two out of Three Falls Japanese Deathmatch.

I have two characters in the WWA (fed I started out in) Hall of Fame. Jarad Johnson and Thomas Barnez. Dominik Diveraz is also in 2WWF's variant of the Hall of Fame, called the League of Legends. It's likely that Danny Diamond will be going into XWA's Hall of Fame in June, this year.

I agree with the general consensus that my best character is Danny Diamond/Mirage. I also agree with the general consensus that my worst character is Jarad Johnson. He's just a generic thug. I've tried making him better in recent years, since I haven't used him actively since, like, 2007, but I can never get the ball rolling with him.
Posted Image

Jackson Magnum

My favorite character I've ever run has won one match in his career.

Favorite things I've done while Rping- Held four world titles in four feds at once as James Magnum. Bringing them all to the ring with him was cool. Was inducted into five HOF's with him, and went 3 years without losing a match with him that I didn't force him to lose because of SL.

I'm banned from like three feds, mostly because I played Jericho IC and OOC to advance storylines, which I regret now not because of the fact that I don't think it couldn't work but mostly because I tune out a friend who was trying to help me out.

The best three people to work with in fedding right now are all still in fedding last I knew.

Best feud I ever had was Shane Tallin and Baby Dogg. Shane tallin was James' understudy and Baby Dogg was the first person to beat me in forever. Sam was dominate in many ways and was the most original rp'er I ever knew.

I went a long time not writing any CD and just promoing. It just recently where I've got back to wanting to develop a char. Without Jax I still wouldn't be fedding.

I've won ten tag team titles and never been in a regular tag team. One mistake I think I made throughout the years is not reaching out to others. This is proof of that. James and Shane were the closest thing to a team I was in. But that was to build their impending rivalry.

I've never liked the mid-card of feds. I realized that most people don't read more than the first two matches and the last two matches in the fed unless it's theirs or a seg. So, I either wanted to start the show or end it. I didn't care if I was a jobber or a Main Eventer but that's where I wanted to be.

The reason I joined here is because with the product, you have to read the full show just to keep up. Which means it doesn't matter where you are on the card, you can move up or down. Which is amazing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply