Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Random Fedding Confessions
Topic Started: Jan 8 2015, 12:49 PM (41,746 Views)
BB
Member Avatar

- I don't remember the majority of BB's career. I remember enough to know that I been through the woods and back with dude, but I don't remember small feuds, specific details like dates and ppv names where matches happened, feds I've had short stints in, etc.

- I ain't had alt characters until like right before I left FTW. I mean, they were always there but I never 'played' them or whatever actively until right before I left FTW. For a good 5 years it was just BB for me.

- I done had 3 or 4 matches back with BB and I'm already bored of him =[ Think it's time I retire the dude.

- I change my themes here on HKW at least once a week but I always change them back.

- I won't use my cell phone for anything fedding. No docs, no twitter,no aim, no nothing. I'll use tablet though
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Kai
Member Avatar

- I'm decent with writing promos with Jinzai and Tom and usually love whatever I can pull off with Syn (I also suck at them with Kai, because Silent Badass Kai is a silent badass) , but I usually stick to CD's due to not being able to do much of it for the first two years I was in Efedding.

- My first fedding experience was in a developmental fed that split off to become it's own place.

- I usually start on an RP right after I find out who I'm facing and when it's due. I then delete it multiple times after it's nearly completed because I need to get what I'm going for in it just right.

- Again, I'm always tempted to reboot Kai because I based him off of ... well, you know who. The thing that's stopping me is that I'm developing him enough to where the comparison can get further and further away.

- A lot of my favorite Syn moments come from him feuding with Ryan The Reaper Robinson and later Team Lethality

Posted Image

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
13-21 in NABA
-I've only liked one feud Colton's been part of. It's this current one, but it's probably cause I'm glad we were actually able to do things throughout it. When Colt/Jax were tag champs, the feud between all three always felt all attack and not much on words. The No Limits/World CR ME feud was a bigger fault on my side because I kinda went quiet towards the end and the only FGA feud with him I tried to start has now gone to shit. I really just want one big face vs heel feud at one point with him where one side isn't forced to do all or most of the work.

-I dislike most of my characters. Sean always seems to be a favorite amongst people, but I peronally hate him. Brett's meh for me now because of some shit where I was told by a fedhead that he didn't like reading my Brett RPs (which is always a confidence booster). I only care for Tanner because of Aries, though Paul's tried to motivate to write for him so many times. Colton and Rhys are the only ones I like, but Rhys is forced to stay quiet due to his nature and Colt's not much of a talker either.

-I hate that we keep accepting singles apps when we've only got like 5 total tag teams between two brands. >_>

-I do this fedding shit so that when I get angry, I have a place to vent IC. I never take it with anyone OOC most times, but I use my OOC anger and put it into one of my characters and create IC anger for them. Usually Tanner OR Brett.

-Wish some of you who ain't doing nothing in singles would try to form up a tag team, but you clearly need to have your hands held through this whole thing. <_<

-I can tell in some of these reviews on our shows when some people are just voting for their friends. Wish y'all would actually stop and read the good reviews like (for example) Max's and Steve's as a way to write good reviews. Theirs are some of the best reviews.
Edited by Sean Sands, Feb 7 2015, 09:18 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jackson Magnum

Sean Sands
Feb 7 2015, 09:13 PM

-I hate that we keep accepting singles apps when we've only got like 5 total tag teams between two brands. >_>

-Wish some of you who ain't doing nothing in singles would try to form up a tag team, but you clearly need to have your hands held through this whole thing. <_<

I'd do it but I know anyone here so yeah.

Andrew F'n Karnage
Member Avatar

In regards to the singles apps, just reject them and ask them to make a team, or try and see if two new people would be willing to get a shot on the main roster if they worked as a team.

The best tag team I've ever been in and the most fun I've ever had working with another writer was a "thrown together" team for a tag tournament. We've been IC besties for 14 years because of it.
Posted Image

Kai
Member Avatar

I'd sign up a Tag Team... but I already promised one to Puro United and one to SSWA. :P

- Most of my characters either originate from Chicago (Syn, Kai, Ryo, Alisyn, Laurie, Seth), England (Harrison, Rayne, The Millionaire Boys Club, Alfred, and Sev), or California (Mai, XAD)
Posted Image

Andrew F'n Karnage
Member Avatar

-All my characters are usually related to, high school friends of or pupils of Karnage through the Bad Karma Dojo. The few outliers I've tied to Karnage through being fellow students at the Graven Image Academy where HE learned to be a wrestler.
Posted Image

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
13-21 in NABA
-If I ever create another character, he'll be from a really small town in North Dakota or something.

-Current cities my characters are from: Cincinnati (Brett, Sean, and Tanner), Philadelphia (Blake- inactive/retired), Buffalo but billed from Tampa Bay (Colton), Cardiff (Rhys), Edmonton, Alberta (Shouta), and Kobe, Kansai (Minoru).

-I have to update Colton's app because I've realized he's more of a technical wrestler and has practically no high flying in him.

-I like to keep a healthy mix of fighting styles. Brett is a brawler, Colton is a technical, Sean's a tech/high flyer mix, Tanner's got a mostly brawler/technical wrestling style, Minoru is a technical/high flyer, Rhys is MMA/brawler/boxing, and Shouta will be mostly a high flyer, but he'll have a few technical moves.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
13-21 in NABA
Jackson Magnum
Feb 8 2015, 01:30 AM
Sean Sands
Feb 7 2015, 09:13 PM

I'd do it but I know anyone here so yeah.
You're still new. I was talking more about those in the fed that have been here for more than a PPV cycle and aren't doing anything.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nina Stokes
Member Avatar

Here's some more:

-I loved tag teaming with Spiro; mostly because I got all the pins and Spiro took the pin the one time we lost. (Jk jk). But naw, Spiro was truly one of my favorite partners.

-I had a Japanese character back 09' before it became cool. That character also became a world champ because the fed head decided to put my character against another Asian character just for kicks.

-Nina shoots (in RP promotions) usually tend to come off a bit heelish.

-I've played a heel (or tweener-heel) for nine out of my ten years of efedding.

-My writing was really stagnant until I got to FGA.

-I used to be a match-writer.

-I essentially read each Defiance twice before writing a review. I read it once and make mental check-marks about certain things. Then, the next morning I do a quick-read again before sitting down to type.

-I didn't feel comfortable competitively RP'ing with Nina until like three months ago.

-Nina was never intended to be Bi. But I'd accidentally had her flirt with men and women so long that it was just logical to switch her orientation. IC though, only maybe seven people know.
Posted Image

Hunter Werth
Member Avatar

As a fedhead I like receiving reviews, as a handler I hate doing them. -___-

Mostly because I have the memory of a goldfish.
Edited by Hunter Werth, Feb 8 2015, 06:18 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply