Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
#T V A S A S H I 9
Topic Started: Jun 8 2015, 05:22 AM (732 Views)
Aria Bankowski

Posted Image

[SHOW TAPING]

#TVASASHI

Korakuen Hall

Tokyo, Japan

Attendance: 2,271 out of 2,005 seats. [OVER CAPACITY!!]

Taping Aired 6/06/2015

PRE-SHOW VIDEO PACKAGES!

PASSING THE KNOWLEDGE:

In Japanese wrestling it was typical for one of the top stars to pass off knowledge to young boys or young girls in training who all hope to become big stars themselves one day. GFP Openweight Champion - Felicity Banks - had been outside watching some of the young girls (around 10 of them) run laps to get their cardio up. One of the weaker, less confident girls walked up to Banks - gasping for air.

YOUNG GIRL #1: (in Broken English) N-no can run no moah laps, Feli-u Bank. Too much! I want to stopu running.

Felicity hook her head.

FELICITY BANKS: Keep running or get out. You know, I had to put up with a lottt of peasants claiming I couldn’t handle the Japanese style training or the workload. The Openweight Champion proves they were all wrong. Now the future of wrestling in Japan can’t handle ten laps?

Right as Felicity continued an angry woman was seen barging through the park Felicity had everyone set up in. She stood in front of Banks then began screaming at the top of her lungs (that’s why they called AOI the Meek Mill of Japan).

AOI: (in English) FELICITY WE FIGHTING LATER BUT LISTEN BECAUSE I’M ANGRYYYYY!!!!! I AM NOT ONE OF THESE BOW MY HEAD ASS PUNKS ON THE BOARD I’M AOI, I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK WOMAN, I CAN TAKE MY TAIL OVER TO THE US OF A AND TRASH THEM ALL, I’M 23 YEARS OLD. THREE TIME JR. TAG CHAMP. JR. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP. MY PARENTS BEEN IN THIS DAMN BUSINESS FOR TWO GENERATIONS. THEY WERE AROUND GFP FROM THE TIME I WAS FUCKING GAHHHHHHHHHH YEARS OLD JUST LIKE YAMADA MICHIKO AND HAN AI. AS A KID I WAS TAKING BUMPS WITH AI!!!! I’M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE COMING IN THIS BITCH LIKE THEY DESERVE A SECOND GLANCE, BANKSY-BABE!!!!!!!!!!! DO THEY THINK GFP IS SOME TYPE OF WALKING MAT WHERE THEY CAN CRY THEIR WAY TO WHAT THEY WANT? YOU SAW SCARLET’s LOW BUDGET PRESSER SAYING SHE FOUND A “BETTER JOB.” WHERE YOU PUNK ASS BITCH? WHERE? VISIONARIES OF WRESTLING? VISIONARIES OF THIS VAGINA MOTHERFUCKER. BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT A WHOLE SET OF WATER REMOVAL TATTOOS YOU GET FOR FIVE CENTS AT THE SUPERMARKET ON HER BODY TALKING ABOUT “BETTER JOB” GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT SHIT MAN. THOSE NO GOOD WASTES OF SPACE. WHAT PLANET DO THEY THINK WE’RE ON? CHRIST ON A DAMN COCKSUCKER!

AOI looked as if she were borderline ready to pop a blood vessel in her head. Pulling down on her hair as she stared at Felicity. It was clear that AOI had some type of anger management issues she never seeked help for.

FELICITY BANKS: Uh, AOI, that isn’t really important to me. What’s important is me keeping my championship around my waist. Proving that I AM the household name around these parts. Last I checked, you’re one of the people I’m facing. It’ll be interesting considering all I used to hear around here when I first came is how you, dumbass Ai for believing Sofia, Andrew Karnage, and Ayumi were the golden A’s of GFP.

AOI: (in English) WE WERE THE GOLDEN A’S, GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!! I GET YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR TITLE. FUCK!!!! I WASN’T READY TO TALK ABOUT THAT MATCH YET!!!!!!!!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WINNING A MATCH THAT SSWA SPOON-FED JACKOFF LEVI CHAMBERS IS APART OF? FUCK THAT MATCH! TELL ME HOW YOU ALMOST PUT NPU OUT OF BUSINESS, BANKSY-BABE.

It was clear that Aoi had a lot of pent up tension. Felicity smirked then answered.

FELICITY BANKS: I’m not talking about that anymore because I already said proving innocence is for the guilty. Like I said I’m keeping my title later tonight. Might be picking up a SECOND from Levi too….Toooooooooooooooooooodles!

-END-

RESPECT TO KARNAGE: As the current GFP Tag Team Champion maneuvered his way through a specific street in Tokyo he soon found himself standing in front of the Tokyo Dome. With his champion partner Murakami Hiroko standing right next to him. No words were needed. The majority of the young boys, young girls, legends of GFP, and current wrestlers alike gathered outside to give the veteran champion a round of applause for his contributions to GFP as a whole over the years. Some in the crowd of people were even seen crying at the thought of seeing Death By Suplex in motion for one last match. Everyone let the sad moment simmer down, then opted to remember the good times. Fully backing Karnage tonight in his anticipated defense alongside Murakami against Project Venom.

DEADLY PROJECTS:

Three men were seen standing within the shadows of an undisclosed location. The only thing anyone would be able to do is guess that it’s somewhere in Japan. The three familiar members of PROJECT VENOM!!!!! We repeat PROJECT VENOM were staring at each other - all of their hands placed on a lit candle. Black masks covering their mouths. It was to be noted that they still had the original GFP Tag Team Championship physical belts. One draped over the shoulder of Pierce and one over Lin’s.

LIN: It’s time. Tonight we go down to that ring to claim what’s been ours from the day we’ve stepped into this place.

Pierce injected himself into the conversation.

PIERCE: They paired you up with Flame. That was nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen. Even if you two DID hold gold. Your real destiny is to stand atop the main event tag team division of Puroresu United, Rin. With us. Project Venom.

Pierce said looking down to the ground. Rin simply nodded.

RIN: It’s time….

Rin then blew out the candle. Project Venom clearly had bad intentions for anyone who had the idea to get into their way at this show.

SHOW START!

GIOVANNI MORIELLO vs. ASHLEY MARIE CHASE

The first match of the night was a decent display by two young upstarts of Puroresu United. Early on in the first five minutes of the match up it was dead even between Ashley Marie and Giovanni. The two traded holds - basic ground work such as collar and elbow tie ups. As well as high speed arm drags. At the end of that series Giovanni caught Ashley Marie with a hard headlock takedown.

…..The hits then got harder.

Once Ashley got back to her knee Giovanni moved in dropping her forehead first into the canvas with a hurricanrana driver! But was only able to get a two count. Ashley Marie came back into the match a few more minutes later with a standing dropkick! She then got Giovanni back to his feet then worked him into the corner and then up the turnbuckles! There she looked to deliver a bulldog off the top rope - she nailed it!

….Her effort was met by a two count as well!

At the end of the match Giovanni got Ashley in a position where he was about to nail his Reverse Bloody Sunday! Ashley managed to reverse it then kick Giovanni in the mid-section. She then bent him down in double underhook position dropping him with the DDT then pulling Giovanni’s arms back with THAT’S A WRAP! Giovanni tapped to the hold giving Ashley the win though both new talents put on a great effort!

WINNER BY SUBMISSION - ASHLEY MARIE CHASE! (12:05)

SHIROBOSHI vs. BRUTUS w/ KYO

Once both Shiroboshi and Brutus were in the ring and Shiro was staring bullet holes through Brutus - Kyo announced that….

KYO: (in Japanese) FELIKILLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH here! The great HAN has a decree people! Shiroboshi isn’t wearing any shoes to wrestle. That is dangerous for you Shiroboshi you could really injure yourself. The great HAN is worried about your health so he says that you LOSE this match against Brutus by forfeit as a result of NOT being prepared.

A stagehand began to walk up to the steps with a fresh pair of wrestling boots in his hand. Kyo slapped them down.

KYO: (in Japanese) In this company we come prepared! There’s no reversing the decision.

Kyo stood tall. As the referee called for BRUTUS being the winner of the match. Shiroboshi - understandably angry - rushed towards Kyo. But Brutus threw himself in the way! Shiroboshi shoulder blocked Brutus down to the canvas as Kyo ran like wildfire to get out of that ring! Shiroboshi then grabbed Brutus - lifting him over is shoulders then dropping him with KIRUSHOTTO!!!!! Brutus was laid out by the angered monster of a man Shiroboshi as Kyo escaped!

WINNER BY FORFEIT - BRUTUS! (00:00)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aria Bankowski

PURE OF HEART:

“Megitsune" by BABYMETAL cues up, but plays quietly in the background as we fade in on 26 year old Izumi Sato entering the legendary Korukuen Hall.

IZUMI [voiceover]: My mother is a pro wrestler, and my father has practiced judo all his life; so I've been training in both for as long as I can remember.

We then cut to a shot of Izumi sitting at the press conference table, addressing the media.

IZUMI: It's an honor to join the Glory For Puroresu family, and specifically to have been assigned to the Puroresu United roster. I'm so happy to be back home in Japan after so long, and can't wait for my first match!

The shot then cuts to footage of Izumi sparring with her father Ken'ichi Sato, and defeating him with some very high level judo.

IZUMI [voiceover]: I've never wrestled men before, so I'm admittedly a bit nervous about that. That said, I've been training harder than ever since my contract was signed.

The shot shows footage of Izumi wrestling in America, using her opponent's own momentum to take them down with a big slam and following up with a pin attempt.

IZUMI [voiceover]: Whether I'm facing men or women, I'm still one of the smallest competitors in the sport. So how I approach one is no different than the other.

We then cut back to the press conference, flash bulbs snapping off as Izumi addresses the media with the utmost seriousness.

IZUMI: I am very confident in my abilities. I know that I can defeat anyone, anywhere, at any given time; man or woman.

More footage is shown from America, this time of a bloody Izumi Sato being driven through a table.

IZUMI [voiceover]: The company I came from has the mindset that a true warrior, a true champion, must be able to overcome all challenges. That includes hardcore wrestling, and it's something I believe strongly in. If we are going to limit ourselves by the rules we fight under, or lack thereof for that matter, then we are not true warriors... we are not true champions. I've gotten used to pulling glass and thumbtacks out of my face, and getting stitched up after a match.

Lastly we cut back to the press conference once more.

IZUMI: There are many great warriors that grace the Glory for Puroresu rings. Their legend is known across the globe. I can't wait to face them; to test and prove myself against them!

She flashes a smile.

IZUMI: To add my own legend to theirs! I'm ready to begin, ready to represent this company as well as our great country!

A tear slowly streaks down her right cheek.

IZUMI: You called me the Pure Heart Warrior, and now, I'm so excited to earn it all over again!

BABYMETAL's "Megitsune" fades out as flash bulbs continue to fire off as Izumi Sato, the "Pure Heart Warrior" gazes into the lens.

GAGE KAISER vs. HIROYOSHI SUZUKI

In the third highly physical - dead even contest of the night the current World Extreme Champion was back in Japan for more action against the rising Hiroyoshi Suzuki. The World Extreme Champion picked up a hard earned win in this case. In the opening minutes of the match both men wanted to put a bit of their dominance on display for the Korakuen faithful watching the event. After a bit of canvas work there came a point where Hiroyoshi Suzuki had set Kaiser up and nailed the Colossal Bomb (Powerbomb Lung Blower)!

…..But Kaiser managed to kick out at two and a half.

In the later half of the match Hiroyoshi looked to hit a roundhouse kick but Kaiser ducked it this time around kicking Suzuki in the gut then nailing the tiger suplex for a two count of his own! At the end of the match it looked as if Hiroyoshi started to get back into the match but was ultimately caught with a Fury Cutter from out of the blue! Getting the World Extreme Champion - Gage Kaiser - the win in this case!

WINNER BY PINFALL - GAGE KAISER! (16:04)

Aria Bankowski

UNHAPPY ROBINSON;

On behalf of her client - Bella Brooks - Mariella Lopez searched the Korakuen Hall building to find any office that a GFP Board Member may have possibly been in. Her search didn’t take long. She found an office that had the “GFP Board” label on the brown door. She knocked once then walked in only to see……Kyo behind the desk?!

KYO; (in English) Can I help you? You’re in a BOARD MEMBER’s office.

MARIELLA LOPEZ; Yes, as a matter of fact you can. This is Mariella Lopez speaking!

She said. Banging her fist on the desk once she got within an arm’s length of the Fear & Loathing member.

MARIELLA LOPEZ; At Velocity last month my client, Bella, managed to win the North American Championship after a grueling match! But YOU and your boss decided to throw all of my client’s hard work away...

KYO; (in English) Ms. Lopez I did what was right for Puroresu United! I carried out GOD HAN’s will. Yamada-chan is the best choice to be the North American Champion. I have no doubt in my mind that Yammy will be PROUD to represent HER COUNTRY in the United States.

Kyo said pointing at Mariella.

MARIELLA LOPEZ; That doesn’t change the fact that you snatched a belt she earned out of her hands. HAN is clearly playing favorites here, management back home in Cardinal City won’t be happy about this. Hell, we might decide to close up shop on PU so we can forge relations with Ai over in Kyoto.

Kyo held his stomach and then blurted out.

KYO; (in English) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Forge relations with WHAT? That woman is struggling to keep the place alive. Barely. I’ll HUMOUR you though, Ms. Lopez. I tell you what. At the Tokyo Dome show coming up at the end of this month you tell Bella Robinson to find herself a partner. ANY partner to take on myself and big Brutus for the now vacant GFP Junior Tag Team Championships!

The challenge stunned Mariella.

KYO; (in English) Is that fair? Am I being a fair GFP Board Member?

MARIELLA LOPEZ; Humph, fair enough. I’ll let Bella know about this.

Lopez then took her leave of the office.

GFP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

ANDREW’s FAREWELL MATCH

3 on 2 HANDICAP

FRACTURE © vs. Project Venom (Rin, Lin, and Pierce)

Now it was time for the highly anticipated match between FRACTURE and all three members of Project Venom that had been brewing for quite some time. It all had started around the time of the nationally infamous Kyoto Tragedy, when Project Venom attacked FRACTURE from behind with black baseball bats. Stealing the GFP Tag Team Championship belts in the process. Now coming off a solid title defense back at Velocity - FRACTURE had the chance to get some revenge.

Big Andrew Karnage got into the ring first…

Receiving what was the biggest pop of the night. The people knew he would be going after this so they cherished the moment. Early in the match up Karnage paired up with Lin! The Project Venom member made the mistake of locking up with Karnage - once he realized he raked the Tag Team Champion in the eye then ran to the ropes looking to deliver something but he was lifted all the way up in the air by Drew then dropped down with the Main Event Spinebuster! Karnage looked to be getting the three count early but another powerhouse in Pierce jumped in breaking it up.

A few more exchanges between Pierce and Andrew and we’re at the midpoint of the match.

Pierce waited for Karnage to get back up before slapping him one hard time in the chest. Karnage brushed it off then delivered one to Pierce. They repeated this a few times until Drew delivered a boot to Pierce’s stomach then lifted him up for the stalllllllllllllllll (and stalllllllled and stallllled some more suplex! Rin then jumped into the ring. He came out of nowhere delivering a hard kick to the face of the downed Karnage! They got Drew back to his feet - Pierce lifted the big man in sidewalk slam position - Lin came into the picture and the duo of Pierce/Lin execited a Sidewalk Slam/Reverse DDT combination!

Lin pointed at and mocked Karnage only to be struck by a stiff Dropkick from the Kyoto Sports Organization voted #1 Hard Hitter! Now Hiroko - who has quite a bit of size - wrapped her arms around Lin from behind then hit the deadlift! Then a german suplex! Hiroko got back to her feet then ran right into Rin with a shoulder block taking the former GFP Junior Tag Team Champion down!

The tides turned back in Project Venom’s favor when Rin managed to reverse a suplex attempt by Karnage - tossing him over the second rope and out of the ring! Rin then grabbed onto the rope to hit the springboard dive out right on Karnage! Pierce then lifted Hiroko up into Powerbomb position as Lin climbed to the top rope! He jumped off as Project Venom executed CHAPTER BLACK!!! For the three count! Project Venom collectively were the GFP Tag Team Champions! It had been a good effort by the former champions FRACTURE under handicap rules but now the darkness reigns supreme above all in Puroresu United’s main event tag team division!

WINNER BY PINFALL - PROJECT VENOM! (27:02)

Aria Bankowski

GFP OPENWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

GFP JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP

Enemies pair up. If either Sofia King or Felicity Banks pins Levi Chambers they become GFP Junior Champion. On the other hand if either AOI or Levi Chambers is able to pin Felicity Banks they become the new GFP Openweight Champion. If either AOI or Sofia King takes the fall no championship changes hands.

Levi Chambers © & AOI vs. Felicity Banks © & Sofia King

Now we have reached the main event of the evening. A match that could mean major things for all four participants. Teaming up on one corner - arguably one of the most brash, stylish, and confident stars in GFP - AOI - teaming up with one of the fastest rising Juniors in the world the Passion of the Juniors Cup winner and current defending GFP Junior Champion, Levi Chambers. On the other hand we had the dangerous team of top tier talents in former GFP Heavyweight Champion Sofia King and current GFP Openweight Champion FEL FEL YAWL! Felicity Banks.

Quick Match Fact….

FACT. There was a total of 14 championships between Felicity Banks (7), Sofia King (3), and AOI (4). A lot of big match experience between those three. Brand new grounds for the talented yet lesser experienced Levi Chambers in a main event like this.

At the sound of the bell AOI yelled in Levi’s face saying to let “HER TAKE THE LEAD.” She turned around. Sofia motioned to Felicity to get into the ring. “You’re the best right, chica?” Sofia asked. Fel got into the ring saying “Damn skippy.” To kick the match off AOI started with Felicity. The “Meek Mill of Japanese Wrestling” walked up to Banks flashing three golden chains around her neck. Asking if Felicity “KNOWS HOW MUCH THESE HIGHLY DESIRED CHAINS ARE WORTH?” Banks replied with a harsh spin kick to the mid-section. She then moved to lock on a headlock - planting two knees to the forehead of AOI.

Following that AOI lifted Felicity up and dropped her right onto the canvas with a back suplex but only got a two count on the pin. This woman was considered one of the “Golden Second Generation Wrestlers” along with Michiko (who never acknowledged it) and Ai. AOI leaped up looking to nail a standing elbow drop on Banks but Felicity rolled out of the way! Timing it perfectly! Showing that despite having a younger career than AOI she had a wealth of ring awareness herself coming from a famous wrestling family. Felicity then leaped up - landing on the stomach of AOI with the double foot stomp! AOI grunted out in pain as Felicity stayed atop AOI’s stomach - AOI’s shoulders were down so the referee went for the count only getting to two.

….Felicity then proceeded to try and wipe her feet on AOI’s stomach but AOI pulled Felicity down by her legs.

With Banks on her stomach AOI pulled Felicity’s arms locking on the Surfboard submission hold pulling back on it hard wanting to win the Openweight Title - Banks had no intention of giving up. She reversed the hold a few moments later landing on her back. AOI sat up - Fel was now in reach for a rear naked choke! AOI slipped out of Fel’s grasp when she attempted knowing a sinked in rear naked choke wasn’t a game.. The Openweight Champion got to her feet as the audience clapped for the action that had been dead even thus far. AOI taunted the crowd - Felicity remained focused. AOI went to her corner to tell the GFP Junior Champion chambers “YOU AREN’T READY FOR THIS LIFESTYLE YOUNG PADAWAN.”

As AOI turned her back Levi slapped her hard on the back causing AOI to yell out as he got into the ring. Felicity went back to Sofia looking to tag her in but she dropped down from the apron. Clearly she wanted to see Banks take a beating here tonight. Felicity and Levi were now about to go at it. Levi and Fel exchanged a lock up which got a big response from the audience because these were two former members of the Gaijin Rebellion going at it! Felicity kneed Levi in the stomach then ran the ropes looking for the Fameasser but Chambers pulled his head back!

When Felicity landed Levi grabbed her from behind lifting her up and dropping her with the belly-to-back suplex but only got a two count of his own! Levi felt the urge! If he has gotten a three on that occasion he would have made history as the first person to ever hold a top tier and Jr. belt at the same time! Levi went for a hard stomp but Felicity moved her body! She then moved her legs in order to catch Levi with a drop toe hold before mounting his body. Planting the blows to the face! Soon Levi and Felicity were both back to their feet. Fel grabbed Levi then drove him into the canvas with a SCORPIO SPIKE! She went for the pin attempt…

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Sofia King entered the ring - then dragged Felicity off Levi before the referee’s hand could reach the canvas for a three. Felicity was going to walk home with the honor of being the first to hold both division’s singles titles at once. The crowd did not like Sofia’s actions. Neither did Felicity. Levi rolled back to his corner - where AOI reached to tag herself back in. Felicity walked over to Sofia asking “what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Sofia then shoved Fel (which meant she was the legal wrestler now) Sofia then entered the ring as Felicity moved out to the apron. Sofia turned to AOI then turned back to Felicity to talk a bit of trash (after Felicity basically worked the entire match one on one against AOI because Sofia refused to help and AOI refused to tag Levi in for most of the match)…..

Felicity then spit the Holy Water in Sofia’s eyes! Right into the eyes of Fel’s own partner. Banks then dropped off the apron herself - grabbing her belt then looked on as Sofia couldn’t see a thing. The blinded King turned around - only making out a blurred out image of AOI Sofia went to deliver a kick to the gut but AOI caught it then began to set up the Fujita Express (dragon screw leg whip transitioned to a jackknife pin) to get the win for herself and Levi Chambers! As the bell rang Sofia got up - still holding her eyes she yelled out to the referee. Completely pissed off about being screwed in a manner SHE screwed Felicity against Barry Copper weeks ago. The scene faded on AOI snatching the GFP Junior Championship then tossing it to Levi’s feet letting him know she was coming for it.

As well as Felicity getting a little laugh out of Sofia’s situation.

WINNERS BY PINFALL - AOI & LEVI CHAMBERS! (19:10)

SECOND GENERATION STARS COLLIDE AGAIN;

After the main event match AOI was seen walking to the back with a big smile on her face. She then noticed that a familiar figure was sitting on a table minding her own business. It was Michiko Yamada! The DRAGON FIRE Flight Championship on her shoulder…..…..The North American Championship was on the floor next to a mop bucket. AOI looked down to the belt then over to Michiko.

YAMADA MICHIKO: (in Japanese) Speak, Fujita. You have thirty seconds.

Michiko stated. AOI realized Michiko was finally giving her a bit of time to talk. As requested on Twitter.

AOI: (in Japanese) Alright. Let’s FORGET I banned you from GFP. Straight to the point. Yamada COME ON. STOP playing games.

AOI slammed the contract down on the table next to Michiko angrily.

AOI: (in Japanese) WE BOTH KNOW that you would never FUCKING sign with that dead promotion Nihon Pro. Or be affiliated with that SOFT BITCH, Ai. Besides, aren’t we BOTH sick and tired of outsiders acting like THEY run our country? I fucking am. Us together could run them out of this bitch. So I fully expect you to sign this thing.

She pointed to the contract sitting next to Michiko. Knowing full well that if Michiko were to sign it she would be legally strapped to the Puroresu United promotion. Michiko kept a straight face. Staring coldly at AOI.

AOI: (in Japanese) I’ll be at your house FRIDAY NIGHT to pick up the SIGNED contract. See you then, Yamada.

AOI said with a slight cackle following as she walked away from the table. Michiko chuckled a bit as the show came to and end.

-END-

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GFP Event Results · Next Topic »
Add Reply