Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Bloodlust Purge Tracker
Topic Started: Aug 29 2016, 01:42 PM (1,574 Views)
BB
Member Avatar

Nicole Hamilton was defeated by John Blade at the International House of Pancakes in Las Vegas, Nevada. A source says Blade stormed into iHOP with a referee, smashed a plate over Nicole’s head, and then put her through an iHOP table with his patented Blade Breaker for the three!

We’re being told Blade has left Nevada and is on his way to his next booking.

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: JOHN BLADE
Edited by Riskodamous, Feb 3 2018, 12:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BB
Member Avatar

John Blade was defeated by RIP member AG3 on their Delta Airlines plane. A source says the plane was getting ready for take off until an angry AG3 stormed onto the plane with an HKW appointed referee. We're being told that Blade tried to sneak off the airplane, but AG3 spotted him, smacked him in the head with three pieces of luggage and then laid an obese man on top of Blade before she made the cover for the three!

We have no idea where AG3 is now.

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: AG3

AG3 was later defeated by Aria Banks in a one on one match RISE Emergence.

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: ARIA BANKS

Aria Banks was later purged by Jack Warren on RISE Emergence: Night Two!

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: JACK WARREN
Edited by Hard Knox Wrestling, Sep 5 2016, 04:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BB
Member Avatar

Prince Kamijo defeated Jack Warren for the HKW Bloodlust championship in his Ramada Inn hotel room! We're being told that Kamijo snuck into Warren's room while he was asleep, then proceeded to handcuff Warren's wrists to the beds headboard. Warren reportedly woke up right when the referee started counting, but it was impossible for Warren to kick out! The new Bloodlust champion then ran off screaming about "Making beaaaaaaaaauuuuuutiful love" on the title, leaving Warren still cuffed to the bed.

We're being told Jack Warren is still handcuffed.

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: PRINCE KAMIJO
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hard Knox Wrestling
Member Avatar

Prince Kamijo was defeated by The Crimson Baroness at the RISE Gym in Detroit, Michigan. Our sources are saying Kamijo was walking into work when TCB snuck up on him in the parking lot, rolled him up, and had RISE sanctioned referee count the three.

HKW has already confirmed that the RISE referee was in fact able to make the count, thus making The Crimson Baroness the NEW Bloodlust Champion!

CURRENT BLOODLUST CHAMPION: THE CRIMSON BARONESS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
January 28th, 2018
After Divine Supremacy: Night Two went off air, HKW Bloodlust Champion and newly crowned World Tag Team Champion Emilio Vialpando was getting re-stitched after being in yet another grueling match up for the second straight weekend that resulted in him earning some Hard Knox gold. Little did Emilio know, the gauntlet of the purge has been laid down and it was time for the festivities to finally begin!

Due to Capone's orders Emilio & Jinzai had security waiting outside the trainers room as they were being patched up. The two champions were chopping it up talking about stuff outside of their wrestling careers more so talking about going to see the upcoming Black Panther film together when it comes out.

Anyways, outside the trainers room BJ Mandeep the Sixth was seen hiding behind some crates trying to map out a plan on how he was going to get into the trainers office. When he seen a male nurse walking towards the trainers office with some supplies he smirked and knew just what he had to do. BJ paid the male nurse for his uniform and the supplies which the nurse was more than proud to do. When BJ was now in disguise he walked calmly in after being inspected by Capone's security detail. Was he walked in he eyed the Bloodlust Championship laying nearby. His focus was then interrupted by the call of Dr. Galloway ordering him to do something.

Minutes went by and sure enough a referee came in to check to see how Jinzai and Emilio were doing and gave them props on one helluva show. Now was BJ's time! Just when the referee was about to tell Emilio about The Purge returning, BJ dove over to Emilio going after him yelling that the Bloodlust Championship was his! Needless to say BJ didn't even get close to actually becoming Bloodlust Champion as Capone's security detail stormed the trainers room and pulled him off after getting his ass kicked by both Jinzai and Emilio.

Better luck next time, BJ.

CURRENT CHAMPION: EMILIO VIALPANDO
Edited by Riskodamous, Feb 3 2018, 12:33 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
R I S K O I N T E R G A L A C T I C C H A M P I O N
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
January 29th, 2018
Now back home in Southern California, current HKW Bloodlust Champion Emilio Vialpando was seen hanging out at a house party at his best friend Capo's house celebrating somebody's birthday in the hood of the Rolling 60's Crips. Outside of Capo's house and down the street sitting inside a car sat the duo of Black To Action! That's right ladies and gentlemen the superheroes of RISE was sitting in the good ol Black Mobile as they watched the party go on.

Black Mane La Flare and Action Kid watched as the party full of LA gang bangers grew more and more and it would seem like Black was planning on backing out of their plan of trying to purge for the Bloodlust Championship. This..This might possibly be the smartest thing Black has ever thought of but of ever but of course Action Kid was the one anxious of doing something and didn't want to waste this opportunity. In the back of the Black Mobile sat a referee who was growing restless and even pleaded to them saying that the duo promised to buy him some In & Out and that they better hurry up he was hungry damnit! Action tried to get out of the car to go in the party and start the purge but Black pulled him back in the car telling him no! It was too risky!

While the two argued, a local luchadore who considers all of LAX his sworn enemy is seen followed by other luchadores who have been overlooked over the years thanks to past members of LAX outshining them. It was time to get some goddamn revenge on the legendary Mexi-Amercan LAX family faction even if Emilio was no longer a member, he still had LAX blood running through his veins and that was good enough for them! The referee got in the back of the Black Mobile got Black To Action's attention stopping them from arguing with one another to pay attention to what was happening. The two sat there silently even with the occasion "What the fuck" expression blurting out of their lips as they watched the gang of masked luchadores go storming into the party with an actual masked luchador referee in the midst of them!

Minutes go by and next thing you know a brawl between the luchodores and the Rolling 60's broke out with Emilio seen fighting...The referee? Wait. That isn't a referee...THAT'S EL CABRON MALO?!

Both Black and Action look to one another and nod as if they was going to get out and join the frey...Nope. Black turns on the Black Mobile and peels the fuck out getting the hell outta there. The referee asks what they was doing and shouldn't they go to help and possibly purge for the Bloodlust Championship? The two look back at him and simultaneously say..."Nope". Maybe on the next episode of Black To Action, the duo will get the nerve to purge!

Oh yeah the Lucha Gangster brawl. Well it went on a while longer until the luchadores began to get outnumbered by the crips who were growing more and more. The party then restarted like nothing ever happened.

Yep. That happened.

Edited by Riskodamous, Feb 3 2018, 01:00 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
January 30th, 2018
By now word has gotten out about just how difficult it has been to try and pull off an successful purge on the current HKW Bloodlust Champion Emilio Vialpando. If anybody wanted to Purge on the former World Champion they would have to either be sneaky as hell or just tough as nails and able to take on all who came to the champion's aid.

Picking up some lunch from a few food trucks along the beach with Francesca Rizzuto better known as FFW's very own Angelina Fantastica after a hard morning workout (more so Frankie not Emilio for obvious reasons) at Slaughter House Gym LA that Emilio had a residency in, the pair were just having themselves a good ol normal day. Of course some of Tony Capone's men were around as they always are most of the time it would seem impossible for one to actually try and purge...Right? Wrong.

Professional wrestler Gunnar Stahl has been outshine and almost forgotten as of late but now was his time to step back in the limelight. For some odd reason he knew that Frankie and Emilio would want to get a bite to eat after their training session. It was basically what Emilio always did after leaving Slaughterhouse Gym LA. Lucky for him he was able to get him a job on this food truck and help out. Would the two get some food from a food truck or would they go to an actual restaurant was the question. Lucky enough the two was craving something from one of the food trucks.

After the two have ordered from Gunnar, not even recognizing him in his uniform he smirked as he told them to wait to the side of the truck he'd come out and give them their food as well take a picture with him. Did he fan girl over meeting them both? Sure. Just like any other wrestling fan would, right? All part of the plan.

After they went out back to wait on their food and the fan they promised to take a picture with, the door flew open and Gunnar leaped out of the truck and onto Emilio. Frankie didn't know what the hell was happening until she seen a referee running out from the crowd. Emilio still a bit injured was struggling some to fend of Gunnar but was able to get the upper hand no less. Capone's men then race over and being to pummel Stahl for his efforts. Emilio of course joined in on the beating and shook his head after looking around and spotting an eVolve Network cameraman getting footage of the attempt. He said that nobody was going to purge on him and they'd be damn crazy to try. He even pointed to Gunnar still getting his ass whooped as an example to all who would dare try the Bloodlust Championship away from him.

Frankie in the background rolled her eyes and said she was hungry and wanted her food. By the sound of Emilio's stomach it would seem it had to agree with Frankie.

Lesson of the day: Don't come between a man and his food during Purge Season.

Edited by Riskodamous, Feb 3 2018, 05:09 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
January 31st, 2018
It seems impossible for anyone to successfully purge away the Bloodlust Championship from Emilio's grasp since the Purge Season began. Until now. Now was time for Mission Impossible and only one man had the notes on how to do so!

His brother. Felix. Vialpando.

That's right ladies and gentlemen Felix Vialpando was going to pull off the unthinkable. As he sneaked onto Emilio's estate late Wednesday Night. Felix knew Emilio had to of been sleep by now or at least hoped so. He and a referee hopped over the wall that surrounded Emilio's property and did their best to avoid any and all of Capone's security detail. Knowing the code to enter the house Felix was able to sneak into the house with nothing to stop them in their mission...Until...

Barks began to sound and it was Emilio's dog Sapphire! The barks weren't as if she was guarding something but rather she was greeting Felix. She's only met Felix once or twice since the two brothers made up this past Thanksgiving. Felix petted her to stop her from barking and possibly waking anyone up. Felix led the referee up the spiral staircase and to Emilio's bedroom where Emilio was seen laying under the cover fast asleep. He was a deep sleeper and Felix knew he would be able to pull his off if he done it correctly.

Felix gently positioned himself over Emilio as he was sleep and the referee gently made the three count. After retrieving the Bloodlust Championship a door opened from the master bathroom and out walked Francesca Rizzuto aka Angelina Fantastica who must've got woken up thanks to Sapphire's barks to use the bathroom. She looked to be stunned by the sight of Felix holding the championship belt and a referee as she stood there in one of Emilio's Nike shirts. She yelled at Felix and this woke Emilio up!

Emilio sat up and started to reach under his pillow until he seen Felix standing there with his title. Emilio removed his hand from under his pillow and started to chase after Felix from out of the house and around the estate. He had to juke and cut a couple of times to avoid Emilio and eventually was able to climb the wall leaving the referee behind!

Felix ran to a white car and got into the passenger see where non other than Ivy Warner sat. She asked him how it went and why he was so out of breath but there was no time to explain as Emilio and some of his security were running towards the car. Ivy floored the gas pedal and sped off leaving them in the dust!

Mission Impossible: Purge. Successful.

CURRENT CHAMPION: FELIX VIALPANDO
Edited by Riskodamous, Feb 3 2018, 05:09 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
February 7th, 2018
After purging for the HKW Bloodlust Championship in his brother's sleep, Felix Vialpando has kept the title hidden and kept to himself in regards to it to help prevent others from purging on him. Today he was feeling pretty confident in himself as he brought it out of it's secured hidden place and placed the title in a Han Solo back pack along with some notebooks before driving up to the Vandenburg Air Force Base where his now girlfriend Ivy Warner said that the aliens told her they could find proof of their existence there. Felix still did not believe that aliens existed but there was some truth in Ivy's findings that need to be explained.

When he met her there they canvased the outer limits of the base until they found the exact spot the aliens told her to go to. Ivy forget her binoculars in her car and had to go back to get them leaving Felix there alone.

For some odd reason Crowned Royalty 2018 Winner Tyberius King that defeated Felix in order to become the tournament winner was seen creeping up behind Felix after Ivy left to get her binoculars. It actually turned out that King was in the area for business and seen Felix and Ivy drive past him. He followed them here to the air base without them noticing sure enough. He called a referee and told him where to meet him there. When the referee arrived Tyberius made his move.

Felix heard footsteps coming and called out to the set of footsteps thinking they belonged to Ivy. When he didn't get an answer, Felix sprung up to his feet only to find King standing there behind him. Felix pointed at him in anger, confusing and annoyance. King shrugged his shoulders and the two being to brawl it out right there and then.

Ivy came back in shock as she seen the two going at it. Felix mad the mistake of looking over to her once she came over and this lead to King being able to hit the Eye of Horus (Busaiku knee kick)! Ivy sprinted over to help Felix but no! King was able to quickly rake her eyes the moment she reached blinding her as he went back over to Felix who was coming to but still very much out of it. King walked over and stomped down on Felix a couple times before picking his feet and picking him up onto his shoulder in a fireman's carry like stance. Tyberius lifts him up and then connects with a superkick completing the Kingdom Come finishing maneuver. Tyberius then pins Felix and completes the purge on him for the HKW Bloodlust Championship.

I bet this wasn't in Felix's notes for today's agenda.

CURRENT CHAMPION: TYBERIUS KING
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
February 8th, 2018
Soon after purging on good ol Felix Vialpando, the seasoned veteran Tyberius King flew up to Canada. Why so early you might be wondering, if he was going to go to the SAP show on Monday he was pretty damn early. Well that reason ladies and gentlemen.....Is his own fucking business.

One thing is for sure is that Tyberius was craving him some good ol DEATHSTEAKS. MMMmmmMMM! DEATHSTEAKS. Nothing else like em am I right?

He made it up north by lunch time thought he outta grab him a bite to eat. So why not visit HKW UNDERGROUND's very own North American Champion Aries Armadiast's fine establishment? He went in with the championship belt in hand and ordered his food.

When Aries got word that King was in the restaurant Aries didn't go out to greet him just yet. He made him a little phone call. Who was that phone call to you ask? Well after officially sponsoring all of Upper Echelon with DEATHSTEAKS, Aries here had the personal phone numbers of each member including their manager Tony Capone. Naturally he would have called the original champion before the purge began in Emilio Vialpando but Emilio was off in Tokyo, Japan handling some NABA business so there was no way that was going to happen. So he called the UE manager Tony Capone to inform him that he has the Bloodlust Championship in his sights! That someone should come and get it back for Emilio pronto! Capone laughed at this and echoed Felicity Banks' statements via Twitter that Emilio wasn't planning on getting the title back just yet and would choose to get it back when he was good and ready. Capone did suggest however that Aries purge for the title and possibly hold onto it until Emilio got back for Japan and Puerto Rico so he could come and get it from hi then. Aries thought about this for a moment and agreed to do it.

Aries now made a second call...And this time to a local referee.

In the mean time Aries was the one to bring Tyberius' lunch out to him personally and welcomed him to the restaurant. The two talked for a few moments before Aries to the back and waited for the referee to arrive.

Fifteen minutes went by and finally the referee arrived. Aries pressed the referee about how long it took him but waved off the argument and grabbed him a extra napkin holder and told the referee to follow him. Aries walked behind Tyberius and asked how the food was. As King turned to answer Aries swung and struck him with the napkin holder! People looked in shock about what just happened and what transpired afterwards. Aries began to beat him with the napkin holder hellaciously until tossing way the weapon.

Aries then picked up the now groggy and bloodied Tyberius King up to his feet and kicked him in the midsection before lifting him up and hitting a devastating pile driver before going for the pin and successfully purge for the HKW Bloodlust Championship!

So...DEATHSTEAKS anyone?

CURRENT CHAMPION: ARIES ARMADAIST
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News and Rumors · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: