Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[COLOR=GOLDENROD]GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY RUMBLE[/COLOR] 💼; Live from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida | 10.01.2017
Topic Started: Oct 2 2017, 11:55 PM (682 Views)
Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

VENUE: AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA | MIAMI, FLORIDA

The official theme song for Golden Opportunity Rumble, "This Is Not The End" by. Spoken opens the shows video package, ending with the Golden Opportunity Rumble poster.

Posted Image

All proceeds made by tonight's merchandise sales will be donated to an endangered animal charity through R.E.A.F.E.R. To find out what charity you donated to, just look for a small endangered animal symbol on your purchase, and what ever animal is represented, that's what animal your money is going towards to help.

Just a few samples of what to look for:

Posted Image
Edited by Riskodamous, Oct 2 2017, 11:57 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
R I S K O I N T E R G A L A C T I C C H A M P I O N
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

The former number one contender to the HKW Global Championship Beth Keaton is bounding down the hall-- seemingly aimlessly, but she does actually have a purpose in mind. She's adorned in gym shorts and a Horatio Caine t-shirt. Naturally, the Miami crowd can be heard popping huge for the resident of nearby Coconut Creek. Stopping on a dime, she approaches a door and after crinkling her nose to consider whether this was the correct destination, knocks. A moment passes and a voice tells her to come on in, which she obliges. Beth enters the office, greeting the Subversion AGM Jensen Banks, who is seen checking his phone before setting it down to look up at the young woman.

BETH KEATON: Hi! How's it going?

She suddenly remembers something, causing a slight frown to cross her face.

BETH KEATON: Oh, are you bummed out because Carmelo is gone? Did you need someone to talk it out with? I get it --

Beth reaches over and pats him on the shoulder.

BETH KEATON: -- I went through the same thing when Lebron left the Heat, even though I made him a card and everything. It'll get better though, don't worry!

Jensen chuckles.

JENSEN BANKS: No, I’m good. I knew Carmelo was gone a long time ago. It’s just...it’s just going to be hard, you know?

Banks looks wistfully into the distance before shaking his head and turning back to Beth.

JENSEN BANKS: Sorry, almost lost it there. Anyway, I called you in here to talk some business. If we’re being real specific, wrestling business.

BETH KEATON: Oh?

The "Warhound" cocks her head.

JENSEN BANKS: Yeah. I thought you and Kol had a great match that had an ending that was ruined. Basically, like everyone in attendance here tonight, I thought you got screwed over by the guy who’s currently holding the title you should be holding. I was unhappy with the way that match ended and I’m sure many others were as well.

Beth bows her head slightly.

BETH KEATON: Well, neither was I, but I didn't get the job done. I picked a setting I thought would give us a fair, decisive winner, so I just gotta dust myself off and work my way back into things.

JENSEN BANKS: Oh, you won’t have to work too long. You see, I called you in here today to tell you that so far, we’ve got three spots filled up in the Elimination Chamber; Kol, Magdalena, and TCB. But I’ve got plans for the remaining three spots and one of them is being offered up right now. Beth, I want you to take one of the spots in the Elimination Chamber for the HKW Global championship.

Her face lights up.

BETH KEATON: Really? Thanks, I mean that's a really dangerous match I hear but it's worth it to get another chance. I won't make you regret it, the Warhound always goes out there and gives it her all!

Nodding her head, she gives a big two-handed handshake before backing up.

BETH KEATON: I'll uh, let you get back to whatever work you were doing, thanks again! Remember though, things get better- awoo.

Narrowly avoiding walking into the doorframe as she turns around, Beth makes her exit, leaving Jensen to go back to his phone, dialing away a number as we fade out.

Posted Image

Audio of beep…beep...beep...beep...beep consistent with the heartbeat.

Beep…

Beep…

Beep…

Beep...

JASON MENTEZ: How many?

Beep…

Beep…

Beep…

Beep…

Beep...

JASON MENTEZ: How many times yall gon try to break the unbreakable? How many times yall gon try corner the already caged animal? How many times yall gon try to stop the climb?

Finally the voiceover over the steady beeps gives way to the actual vision of HKW Hall of Famer Jason Mentez standing with his head down. Taking off the NY Yankee fitted off his head he finally looks up a very focused and driven look on his face.

JASON MENTEZ: I’ve been your jokes. Been your afterthought. Been the one dat even though I’m a Hall of Famer...means nothing to any of you. You don’t place me on the pedestal of a Banks, Vialpando, or Sterling. Dats what’s up doe.

He huffs and a smirk follows after it as he licks his lips nodding.

JASON MENTEZ: It used to bother me...now it just humors me. Dat hasbeen? Neverwas? Dat who? Dat will he ever get back? Mr. Radio? Can’t go? Why won’t he just die doe? How quickly dey forget...I was one of the first to humble Lance Winters and his band of merry bitches. How quickly dey forget...I made history before anyone else. How quickly dey forget...dat I am n will always be the fucking pillar of this company whether you folly hoes like it or not. How quickly dey forget...the savior dat actually saved. How quickly dey forget...dat I’ve always been lowkey until I hit em wit a New York Minute. It’s fun yo. Forreally doe.

He rubs the scruff of his beard with his right hand and chuckles.

JASON MENTEZ: Lemme do the honors of reintroducin myself to you sons of fucking bitches. The rumble...Opportunity awaits but it’s just the beginning. Jefe comin n dat one you never look to will start slapping you in the face. Again. Only one question...

He pauses before putting his hat back on.

JASON MENTEZ: Who talkin bout scrappin? Lets have some fun eh?

The eyes show the need for action before he turns around and walks away from the camera view.

Posted Image

In the ring, Tyberious King and and Jackson Magnum stand, ready to get the action started here tonight.

GARY PINSON: Ladies and gentlemen, you’re in for a real treat. This is the much talked about debut of James Raven!

The arena lights die down, as the fans turn towards the Knoxotron. The voice of Don LaFontaine, distinguished movie trailer announcer, speaks as clips of the Earth shot from space are shown on the screen.

“In a world filled with posers, degenerates, and Twitter DM sex, one man is brave enough to stand out against it all…”

The camera pans down onto the Earth, zooming straight onto Canada. The images transition to showing snow being blown around in a blizzard.

“His will was forged in the harsh Canadian tundra, where he endured sub-zero temperatures and was forced to fist fight packs of wild moose.”

The faint image of a man riding a creature towards the camera can be seen.

“He is on a mission that no mortal man could survive.”

It is now possible to tell that what we’re viewing is a man riding a Polar Bear towards the screen.

“He is… a four-time Hall of Famer. He is… The People’s G.O.A.T. He is… banging your mom.”

The bear and man stop and the man gets off of the bear. He pats it on the head and it runs off into the snow. The man is now visible. It is James Raven. He has a stern look on his face, his beard frosted by the snow.

“He is James Raven. And he debuts…now!”

Inside the arena, the video package cuts off and fireworks explode on the entrance ramp for a good twenty seconds, in red and blue hues. When the explosives die down and some of the smoke they caused dissipate, sparks begin to fall from the ceiling as Linkin Park’s “Bleed It Out” finally begins to play.

INA INA: This is starting to be a bit excessive…

The sparks stop falling from the ceiling as the arena lights flicker on, and James Raven finally walks out from the back, getting a warm reception from the audience, who have enjoyed the spectacle of his first HKW entrance. He walks to the edge of the ramp and points out to the crowd, seeming elated to be making his debut, which has been hyped for well over a month now.

GARY PINSON: James Raven is finally here in HKW!

James walks down the entrance ramp, but stops halfway down. He pulls a microphone out from the back of his ring tights. He looks out into the ring at Tyberious and Jackson, who seem annoyed that this is taking so long.

JAMES RAVEN: Wait… you guys think that this is about to be a two-on-one match? As if I’d put myself in a bad situation in my debut. I’m smarter than that…

The crowd stirs, not exactly sure where James is going with this.

JAMES RAVEN: You see, boys… Tonight, I came with some back up. Prepare your anuses.

The opening chords of “Legendary” by Royce Da 5’9” hits the arena speakers and a large portion of the crowd, who recognize the entrance music, erupt in cheers.

INA INA: No, could it really be?

Hydraulics open the entrance ramp, as a lift pushes up a group of people from underneath the stage. As the lift rises, we are able to get a better view of the group. In the front are a bunch of scantily dressed women who are standing with their backs to the camera, twerking.

When the lift is entirely risen, closing the hole in the ramp that had been created, the women step to the side…

And reveal T-Money!

GARY PINSON: T-Money! The Harlem Hate Razor!

T-Money locks arms with two of the rap video vixens and walks down to the ring, smiling widely. His entrance music continues, as he leisurely strolls to the ring. When he reaches James, he hands off two of the floozies, so that James can interlock his arms with women as well.

James Raven and T walk down the rest of the entrance ramp together. However, when they reach the ringside area, they stop walking and James pulls out the microphone again.

JAMES RAVEN: Now, if this next statement gives you blue balls, I apologize…but T-Money is not here to fight tonight. In fact, he’s come to HKW as a manager…

The crowd groans in disappointment. It has been years since they’ve seen T-Money wrestle.

JAMES RAVEN: Manager of a tag team, that is. And now, you’re all about to learn who that tag partner is!

Being the showman that he is, James Raven has been able to regain the crowd’s attention. Could this really be a triple debut?!

ARTHUR PRICE: Ladies and gentleman, Bruce Buffer!

UFC’s official octagon announcer walks onto the entrance stage holding a microphone, wearing a completely red suit. He speaks in typical Buffer family bravado.

BRUCE BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the MOST EXCITING point of the evening! The following wrestler has been signed by the HKW Board of Directors and is a former World Champion in three different companies. Standing 6’3 and weighing 225 pounds. He is the Rebel, the Devil…

The crowd cheers at the names, knowing who is about to debut. Right before he says the next line, Bruce jumps in the air and does a double spin. The first ever Buffer 720.

BRUCE BUFFER: IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT’S TIIIME! FOR AIDAN FUCKING COLLINS!

The crowd EXPLODES in cheers as “Blockbuster Night Part 1” by Run the Jewels plays on the arena speakers. On the Knoxotron, Aidan’s first HKW video package plays, showing Aidan walking through New York City as a giant, kicking over buildings like Godzilla. He even picks up the Empire State Building and throws it like a Javelin through Citi Field.

In the arena, flame pyros launch giant balls of fire into the air. The crowd looks towards the entrance ramp as the sound of a motorcycle revving up can be heard.

GARY PINSON: I don’t even know what is going on at this point!

Aidan Collins rides out onto the stage on a Harley and the crowd is basically delirious at this point. He stops the bike on the top of the ramp, getting off of the motorcycle wearing a denim jacket that has a ton of psychedelic-themed patches. He walks over to Bruce Buffer, shaking his hand. He walks back over to the bike and kicks it to the ground, showing that is a man who truly has no fuck to give.

INA INA: Aidan Collins, James Raven, T-Money…That only means one thing. The Tribe is here in HKW. I cannot believe it!

Aidan walks down the ramp, eventually joining James and T at the ring side area. The three bump each other’s fists and exchange a few words. Getting instruction from James and Aidan, T climbs into the ring first, as Aidan and T watch from the outside. Tyberious and Jackson seem confused by this whole thins. Just a few moments ago, they were ready to compete in a handicap match. Now, they’re unsure whose they’re facing.

T walks over to the referee, smiling like he’s come to say hello. However, when the referee smiles back, T reaches back and decks him, knocking him out cold! The bell rings on the outside of the ring, signifying that the match has been thrown out.

INA INA: T just laid out the official! What in the hell!?

As soon as the ref drops, James and Aidan slide into the ring and go right after Tyberious and Jackson, catching the two men by surprise with a barrage of punches, kicks, and MMA-style knees.

GARY PINSON: I don’t think we’re getting a match here tonight, Jack! This is a straight up assault!

T-Money holds Jackson by the arms as Aidan, who has now thrown his jacket off, works his body with punches to the midsection. Meanwhile, James stomps a mudhole into Tyberious in the corner.

INA INA: They thought they were going to have a numbers advantage, but Tyberious and Jackson are being outnumbered and overwhelmed by The Tribe.

T throws Jackson to Aidan, who tosses him with a release Northern Lights Suplex. Meanwhile, James plants Tyberious with a superkick—the FYS.

James and Aidan wait for their opponents to rise up from the mat, stalking them, ready to finish them off. Jackson is the first to get up to his feet. Aidan drops to his hands and knees and Raven uses him as a springboard to nail a jumping RKO!

INA INA: THE FLIGHT OF THE RAVEN!

Now, Tyberious is starting to fight his way to his feet. James meets him before he can get up, running in with a dropkick that blasts Tyberious backwards. James doesn’t take time to appreciate the move, though, picking up Tyberious as Aidan readies himself in the opposite corner. James takes Tyberious by the arm, Irish whipping him across the ring…and straight into a brutal spear from Aidan that makes Tyberious do a full backflip!

INA INA: ICE PICK!

Aidan gets up, brushing himself off and joins T and Raven. The three men slam their forearms against each other, just like the Bash Brothers would do for the 1980’s Oakland A’s. On the arena speakers, “Take Your Place” by The Underachievers plays loudly. They raise their arms in the air together, satisfied with the destruction they just caused.

GARY PINSON: The Tribe is here in HKW! People better be on notice because, if tonight is any indication, the tag team landscape here just changed drastically!
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

In the backstage area, we see Kol arriving to the arena, the audience booing at the sight of the longest reigning Global champion. His title is around his waist as he’s dressed in a black tee and black jeans. The man who once lived in Tampa Bay looks around before he smiles and moves forward, clearly still feeling rather good about the fact that he managed to steal a victory and add another defense a few weeks ago.

However, his smile quickly fades as he spots someone ahead, the camera shifting over to reveal none other than Levi Chambers, dressed in his ring gear, standing there.

LEVI CHAMBERS: Look who decided to show up. What’s up? Decided that because you’ve now held that title longer than any other person in HKW history that you don’t have to be at the show on time?

Kol scoffs.

KOL: I have a busy schedule, Levi. Sometimes, a top tier talent like myself might have to show up late to a show or two. You’d realize that if you were a top tier talent but instead, you’re just puppy chow for Sophie El tonight.

Chambers rolls his eyes.

LEVI CHAMBERS: I don’t know why you have to lie. We know for sure that you’re not doing anything for this company. You don’t go out there and do what top tier champions should do. You have more of a voice than anyone and you don’t use it to do any good. You just use it to run your mouth and put yourself on this pedestal.

The Canadian moves forward.

LEVI CHAMBERS: It’s why every single person on the roster wants to punch you in the face. It’s why so many people are salivating at the thought of bringing you misery by taking that title away from you. And hell, you’re lucky to have that title after you fucked Beth over in your title match.

Levi now gets almost nose to nose with Kol, the two only a few inches apart from one another. Neither man is smiling, both stoic as they stare each other down.

LEVI CHAMBERS: That’s kind of your M.O. now, isn’t it? I mean, Colton Sterling used to be a great wrestler. He never needed to bend the rules so that he could cling on to the title that he basically stole in the first place. But Kol? Kol is a little bitch.

The audience lets out a round of cheers and a round of “ooh” as Kol smirks at this comment.

LEVI CHAMBERS: Kol is the one that needs to use a briefcase in order to take the Global title, then hope that the woman he stole it from never comes back for it. He needs to mentally screw with his ex in order to pick up a defense. He needs to-

KOL: Stop.

Chambers all of a sudden stops as Kol puts his hand up, clearly getting bored with what Levi has to say. When he lowers his hand, he begins speaking to the Canadian.

KOL: Save me this holier than thou act. Colton Sterling is a thing of the past you people like to bring into arguments as a crutch. Colton Sterling is dead. You are speaking to Kol now. The man at the top of the Subversion mountain. The man with the big gold belt. The man who is levels above Levi Chambers and will always be levels above Levi Chambers.

Kol pokes Levi right in the chest.

KOL: And that eats you up inside because you know that even if you do have a silly win over me, you will never be above me. I have set a record with this title that you will never reach, if you are somehow lucky enough to get this title in your possession. So you can stop puffing your chest out when you’re around me. I’m far too good and far too successful to actually give a damn about what you think.

Levi nods before he brushes Kol’s hand away from him, then performs the same act the Global champion did, poking him right in the chest with his index finger.

LEVI CHAMBERS: I don’t give a shit about what you think about me. I don’t care whether you believe that win I had over you was a fluke because that win told me all that I needed to know; I can beat the SELF PROCLAIMED best of Subversion. I can pin his shoulders to the mat for a three count. He’s not indestructible. He’s beatable.

Chambers chuckles.

LEVI CHAMBERS: And that’s what scares you, to be quite honest. I put that doubt in your head of whether you were actually good enough or not when I pinned you and since then, you’ve let that doubt shine through here and there....and it’s not only happening here, is it?

The Canadian slyly referencing the failures Kol saw over in Portland Pro so far wipes the smile off of Kol’s face.

LEVI CHAMBERS: We’re both changed men, Kol. The only difference is? When I changed, I not only became a better person, I became a better wrestler too. When you changed? Your mouth just ran more and your skills slowly drifted away. You want to talk shit? Feel free. You just better hope I’m not in that chamber or else I will personally eliminate you.

Levi begins to walk away afterwards, leaving Kol with an annoyed look on his face...before he comes back, letting out an “ah” before he speaks to the New Yorker once more.

LEVI CHAMBERS: Also, since you weren’t here on time, you missed the big news. Jensen just added another person to the Elimination Chamber at Divine Supremacy.

Kol’s mind immediately switches to this topic, his eyes getting bigger as he stares at Levi.

KOL: Who?

Levi grins before he responds.

LEVI CHAMBERS: The same woman you screwed over a few weeks ago; Beth Keaton.

Chambers now begins laughing as he walks out of the shot, leaving an irritated Kol behind to stand there. Clenching his jaw, Kol walks out of the stomps out of the shot as well, clearly unhappy with this news he just received.

Posted Image

A video begins to play showing new Hybrid Champion Ashley Sullivan sitting on a folding chair. Dressed casually in jeans and t-shirt, the sight of her Hybrid Championship title belt demands attention as it sits wrapped around the champion’s waist. Looking down at it, Sullivan runs her finger along the gilded surface of the belts engravings, thumbs hooked down behind it as she sits proudly in front of the camera.

ASHLEY SULLIVAN: The Golden Opportunity Rumble, where every available member of HKW’s separate roster battles it out everyone for themselves for a chance at the World or Global titles. The last time HKW had a rumble, I won it and challenged for the Global title at Destiny. I lost. You can talk about any number of reasons why but, if you ask me, it was because I didn’t have the right perspective. I looked up at the Global title and thought only about using it to vanquish ghosts that keep chasing after me. Now… my head’s in the right place.

Sullivan looks down at the Hybrid title and gives the main plate a loving pat with a huge smile on her face.

ASHLEY SULLIVAN: I wasn’t thinking about taking something and building it from the ground up. God knows I’ve done it before with the Bloodlust title. This has been a real crap year but now it’s time to get back to basics and being Ash doing Ash things. And it starts with the Hybrid title here. With doubt about who should’ve face Lady for this at Inception in doubt, Kenshin knew he had to defend it against me at Inception. It was about honor and erasing any and all doubt. Whoever walked away with it in China was going to be the rightful champion. So now I sit here before you as the undisputed Hybrid Champion… but a champion is only as good as who they defend the title against.

Sullivan takes her hands away from the championship belt to rest her arms on her thighs as she leans forward, looking closely at the camera.

ASHLEY SULLIVAN: So that’s why I’m going to take on any challenger that comes my way. November 12th, in just five short weeks, I’m going to come out there to that ring in Mexico City and defend this title against anyone that comes out to face me for it. It’s just that simple. I don’t care who you are or where you’re from, how much of a legendary figure you are in this business or some green rookie that still gets tangled up in the ropes, I’m not going to shy away from any challenge. No matter who you are or what kind of record you have, the fact that you’ll be coming out there to take this from me proves just how hungry you are, that you’re willing to put yourself out there and grab an opportunity when you see it. That’s what makes a real champion, not being the person that just waits for opportunity to knock but swings open the door and drags it inside kicking and screaming. That’s what I want to do with this title, build its prestige by giving the hungriest in this business, making it the “it” title to have. By the time I’m done with this title, my goal for the next rumble winner that gets a shot at their respective World or Global titles to say “Hey, I want that Hybrid title instead.”

Reaching around back behind her, Sullivan unclasps the title belt and holds it out in front of her for the camera.

ASHLEY SULLIVAN: And that work starts here and now. Let anyone seeing this know that this is their shot to show the world what they’re really made of. Are you content just chilling out by a catering table in the back or are you hungry for something so much better?

Standing up, Ashley leans in close to the camera, getting her face inches away from the lens with the title belt next to her taking up most of the view.

ASHLEY SULLIVAN: You want it? Come and get it. I’ll see you in Mexico City.

Moving both her face and title away from the camera to the side as it watches only the lone folding chair sitting empty as the screen fades to black.

Posted Image

We cut to the backstage area where the audience pops at the sight of the new HKW Bloodlust Champion, Ashlyn De Luca. Wearing a black “Shmurda” tank-top, the bandages on her shoulder, courtesy of both the Three Stages of Hell match and an altercation on SSWA programming are visible. De Luca is watching a monitor, looking at the very end of the Bloodlust Championship match at War Ready, as Artemis Kaiser walks up the ramp while Ashlyn celebrates in the ring.

Ashlyn watches the monitor intently, sighing a little as the lights go off in the replay.

ASHLYN DE LUCA:

Ashlyn continues to watch-- as Flame appears on the screen, behind her. In real time, she visibly flinches a bit at the sight of him, seeing how close he was, being the only person in the world it seemed that was unaware. The Ashlyn on the screen turned-- but the lights went dark and Flame vanished when they came back on. He was gone before Ashlyn had the chance to pivot.

Ashlyn shakes her head, reaching for a remote, rewinding the footage a bit, going all the way back to the moment Kaiser hands her the Bloodlust Championship, prepared to watch the entire thing again, for the umpteenth time, until we pan out to reveal Emilio Vialpando in an all black suit and accompanied by two of Capone’s men. He looks to the screen watching the replay that Ashlyn was stuck watching. Emilio chuckles as he begins to speak.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Can’t get enough of seeing it?

ASHLYN DE LUCA: GAHHHHH, SHIT!

Startled, Ashlyn turns around, snatching the Bloodlust Championship belt off of the table in front of her, instinctively raising it as a weapon. The three men laugh at the spooked champion. Emilio laughing holds up his hands showing he was no threat to her….for now.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Whoa, whoa! Tranquila, Ashlyn! Calm down, I’m not here to hurt you. You’re fine. Calm down.

He says with a smirk.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Put that down.

Ashlyn looks at Emilio and toward the men behind him with a skeptical look before giving a single, dry laugh… but never taking her eyes off of Vialpando as she turns her body just a bit to place the Bloodlust Championship down on the table next to the monitor. In the background, we can see Flame appear on her screen again, but Ash calmly mutes the volume as she continues to look toward Emilio.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Sup, Em? Shit, look at me…

Ash gestures toward her open door.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: I should know better than to turn my back with you creepin’ around, right?

She says it with a laugh and shoots a playful punch at Emilio, almost going for a second… but retracts her fist and clears her throat as she receives narrowed eyes from both of Capone’s men. Emilio looks down at his arm that she punched then back to her.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Wouldn’t be a bad idea.

He looks back up to the door and points before looking back over at her.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: We knocked but didn’t get any answers. Figured either the room was empty or something so we just came into make sure. Then...Low and behold here you are...Watching that. Over. And over. And over.

Vialpando looks to the screen seeing Flame disappearing. It gave him chills himself with all the weird stuff that has been happening to him as of late but he wasn’t going to admit that to anyone right this second. He quickly looked away and back at Ashlyn.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: You’re not afraid...are you? You just went through hell with Artemis and now...Well shit let’s be honest with ourselves. You’ve been pretty jump for a while now.

Ashlyn opens her mouth to respond, but stops, turning the monitor off, hitting a button on the side of it. She coughs and slowly turns back to Vialpando with a shrug.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Afraid of what? I mean… nah… apparently people just looove to creep up on your girl, so like-- like, I’m honored. Flame wants to hang around in the shadows and play this hocus-pocus shit with me? Ayy, fiiine. But I’m not jumpy, Em. I just don’t like you breathin’ down my neck, standing behind me with your youth group.

Ash looks from one of Capone’s men to the other, a brow raised.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Sup.

She receives… absolutely no response from either man. She rolls her eyes and turns back to Emilio-- and a grin slowly spreads across her face as she gives him a once-over.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: But. Hey, you look better than last time I saw you though-- give you that. Me and my boy laid you and Jinzai ouuuuut, haha; was that sick or was that not sick? I should get that shit on the monitor here.

Emilio bites down on his jaw and shakes his head.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: That..That won’t be necessary, Ashlyn. I gave you your props after you won...But I told you. I told you that I would be evening those odds. And I will be.

Emilio looks over to the HKW Bloodlust Championship on the table.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: You may have beat us but you and I both know...Mi y Jinzai were this close..THIS close to winning the FGA Dynamic Duos Tournament 3 like we were destined to.

He now looks back to Ashlyn staring coldly at her.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: You couldn’t have done that alone. Tu y Logan wouldn’t have been able to beat us without a stroke of luck. And you sure as hell wouldn’t have defeated myself or Jinzai one on one. Neither of you would have. Something the two of you probably dream of.

Ashlyn smirks a little and nods, raising her hands, almost defensively

ASHLYN DE LUCA: It was a joke, my friend, jeez. But like, was that a veiled challenge though? Because if you’re tryna throw down for some friendly competition, then like, I’m always--

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Friend?

Emilio looks to the two men with him and they chuckle.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Ashlyn...i don’t know what you think this is. But mi y tu?

He motions a finger between the two of them.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: We aren’t friends, If we end up facing one another, there won’t be anything friendly about it. Don’t get this shit confused, Ashlyn.

This earns an ”OOOOHHH…” from the audience and Ashlyn’s eyebrows perk a bit. She nods, turning toward her Bloodlust Championship, placing it over her shoulder, keeping her eyes on it as she responds.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Oh. Word, word… well, that’s bad news, Em. Obviously, I uh… I misled myself. Thought you and I were cool, but alas, here we are, not cool. Eye-opening shit, guys.

She slowly looks up at Emilio, eyes narrowing.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: You don’t need to worry about “if” though. Next Defiance; you and me. We can straighten all this out ASAP.

Emilio shifts his attention to the title once more.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Good...And after I win, Ashlyn. I’m coming for that belt. You stole what was mine.

He looks into her eyes now.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Now I’m going to take what is yours.

Emilio smirks and then turns to leave the locker room with the men following close behind him. Ashlyn shakes her head a little as they leave, but tightens her grip on the Bloodlust Championship, moving forward to shut the door. As she closes it, she looks at the title again and turns the monitor back on… but her eyes drift toward the door again. With a sigh, Ash turns the monitor off once more, walking out of the room and down the corridor as we cut to black.

Posted Image

ARTHUR PRICE: The falling match is a Steel CAGE MATCH! The only way to win is by either escaping the cage or getting the pinfall or submission. Introducing first….

“Into the Unknown” by Starset plays throughout the arena and the audience cheers as Levi steps out from behind the curtain and beats his chest twice before looking at the audience and pumping them up. Smiling, Levi begins jogging down to the ring, fist bumping with the fans before sliding into the ring.

Once in the ring, Levi runs the ropes a bit before he stops in the center and removes his jacket and tosses it out of the ring towards one of the stagehands. Chambers then points to a corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle before slapping the top turnbuckle and pumping up the audience some more, telling them “let’s go”! He asks them to get louder as he cups his hand around his ear, getting them to get louder and getting a smile out of him before he drops down and waits in his corner for the match to start.

ARTHUR PRICE: From Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 223 pounds...LEVI CHAMBERS!

Levi stands in the ring as he loosens himself up. Left for ten seconds to their own mechanisms, the crowd can only communicate among themselves. Nothing happened within those ten seconds, causing fans to look among each other for answers. Without warning, all the lights in the arena die out, leaving only darkness over the audience. Lights from camera flashes illuminate the setting, before a spotlight fades in. It focuses on the entrance way. The light sound of rain begins, accompanying fog seeping from underneath the stage. In a somber whisper, a voice calls out.

“The blackest night falls from the sky. The darkness grows as all light dies. She craves your hearts and your demise. By her black hand, the dead shall rise.”

The ample fog blankets the stage in white, creating a calm, but eerie backdrop to “Play Dead” by Bjork. The whimsical instrumentals play, defeating the rain sounds. The melodious rhythm suddenly becomes stronger, adding percussion and a violin to the mix. As Bjork yells out, Sophie Kaiser enters the arena. A somber look is on the young girl's face. Sophie looks among the arena lights, basking in its softness. They bathe her in a fluctuating cascade of blue and purple. She flips her hair back, before the announcer gives the call.

ARTHUR PRICE: "Exiting from Paradise itself, weighing tonight in at 157 pounds, she is "The Undying" Sophie ELLLLLLL!"

As the call concludes, Sophie makes her stride down the ramp. It is methodical in nature, displaying Sophie’s mindset clearly. The intense fog follows her down the ramp. At the end, she stood there, taking in the atmosphere around her. She looks out towards the roaring crowd, feeling their positive energy. She slaps a few hands, and even hugs a fan or two before heading to the ring. Sliding under the bottom rope and to her feet, Sophie goes for the nearest corner. She slumps on it, reflecting a lax nature. She smiles gently, while looking around the crowd. Before long, she releases her negligent sentiments. Instead, she allows a more battle readied expression to take over her visage. She awaits the beginning of her match composed and focused.

Posted Image
DING! DING! DING!

The music starts playing as the lights strobe in red and green. Sophie and Levi both look up as they watch the cage be lowered around them. The several refs around the ring chain the four walls together as they secure the metal structure to the ring. They lock the cage door as the ref checks one final time to make sure the two are ready. They both give a nod as the ref inside calls for the bell.

GARY PINSON: And there’s the bell. The final battle in this war between Levi Chambers and Sophie El. Bad blood between them boiling for so long.

INA INA: Well Sophie is gonna wipe the floor with Levi. Just you watch. You’re gonna see him regret taking this match into a cage.

Levi and Sophie stare each other down a moment as the crowd is cheering for them both. They circle around one another as they feel each other out, looking for an opening, or the chance to make one. Sophie takes the first chance, looking for a double leg takedown, but Levi blocks it as he gets a headlock on Sophie. He keeps her in the center of the ring as he wrenches on the neck.

GARY PINSON: Levi keeping Sophie in the center and away from the ropes. He knows all too well what happens when she gets near them. He wants to dictate the speed of this match himself.

INA INA: Man is clearly scared. He knows Sophie can beat him easily. He just wants to delay it for as long as possible.

Sophie clubs at Levi’s sides and back as she tries to break the hold. She does manage to push him into the ropes and against the steel chain link of the cage. Pushing his back against the grater like wall, Sophie slips her head free. She catches Levi with a uppercut that dazes him as she backs up a few steps. Taking a running start, Sophie looks for a shoulder tackle, but Levi side steps it and sends Sophie face first into the cage wall. The sound of steel rings out as Sophie falls to her back.

Levi takes advantage and pulls Sophie up. He gets her in a belly-to-back. He goes to lift her up for a suplex, but using the ropes, Sophie pushes herself back, freeing herself from Levi’s grip and landing on her feet with a flip. The crowd cheers as Levi can’t help but nod his head in approval of her usefulness of the ring, as Sophie shakes the cobwebs loose.. Sophie and Levi lock up in the center of the ring with Sophie now taking full advantage.

GARY PINSON: These two know each other so well. It’s gonna hard for either one to gain a serious advantage.

INA INA: 20 bucks Sophie ends this in 5 minutes.

Sophie has Levi in in a side headlock as she pushes the bigger man into the corner near the locked door.. Using several knees to the stomach, Sophie doubles the former Global Tag Team champion over. Levi drops to his knees as Sophie hits a solid knee right across Levi’s face. Levi hits the ground as Sophie starts to climb the cell wall.

GARY PINSON: Sophie is taking her chances early. Trying to walk right out the cage.

INA INA: Told you, 5 minutes. Pay up little man.

As Sophie is starting to climb out the ropes and up the cell wall, Levi suddenly gets to his feet. He clubs Sophie in the back, stopping her climb.

GARY PINSON: Hold the phone. Levi is not even close to finished!

INA INA: Stupid Levi, just let Sophie win and be down with it!

Levi keeps clubbing at Sophie as he climbs the ropes and grabs her by the waist. Falling back, Levi takes Sophie with him and tosses her back, hitting a German suplex that gets the crowd to their feet. Both wrestlers bounce off the mat, with Levi being the one to recover first. Sophie holds her back in pain as Levi pulls himself up. He grabs Sophie and wraps his arms under hers and locks them behind her head.

GARY PINSON: Full Nelson from Levi. Pinfall and Submissions DO count in this match.

INA INA: Sophie is gonna get free.

Sophie struggles as Levi keeps the hold locked tight. The ref checks Sophie to see if she gives up, but she screams no as she grabs Levi hair and tries to pull him off. Levi shakes her off before he lifts Sophie high into the air, dropping her back down for a hard slam. Sophie bounces off the ground as Levi stands in the corner and yells at Sophie to get up.

GARY PINSON: After that hard slam, Levi is looking to end things here.

INA INA: I’m bout to leap over that cage and kick Levi in the nuts myself.

GARY PINSON: No you’re not, stop lying and call the match.

Sophie is slow to get up as Levi grabs Sophie and puts her in a suplex hold. He lifts her up and turns her around as he hits the Spinning Chambers! Levi wastes no time as he looks for the pin, hooking the leg.

One…..

Two….

KICK OUT!

GARY PINSON: Sophie kicks out of the Spinning Chamber!

INA INA: The Queen of Subversion lives!

Levi lays his head back as he was sure that was enough to beat her. He stands up as he sees his chance again as he climbs the turnbuckle and starts to climb the tunrbuckle. He grabs the chainlink as Sophie is back to her feet, very groggy. Sensing Levi is about to climb, Sophie pushes against the top rope, knocking Levi off balance, causing him to crash nuts first into the turnbuckle.

GARY PINSON: THAT’S GONNA LEAVE A MARK!

INA INA: Do you have to shout?

Sophie climbs up and grabs Levi, she bashed his face into the cross section of the cage. On the bounce off, Levi’s face is clear busted open as blood starts to drip down his head. wrapping her arm around his neck. Pushing off the turnbuckle, Sophie pulls Levi with him and drops him straight to the ground for an avalanche Blissful Intentions! The side effect, driving Levi right into the hard part of the ring. The impact takes both of them out as they lay on the mat. The crowd cheers loudly at the back and forth match.

GARY PINSON: That was a brutal Blissful Intention that took them both out! Levi has been busted open as well. That has changed the dynamic of this match greatly.

INA INA: THE QUEEEEEEN.

Sophie and Levi start to move at the same time. The cut on Levi’s head now full bleeding as it drips down his face. Sophie gets to her feet first as she taunts Levi to do the same. Levi holds onto the second rope as he gets to one knee. That’s all Sophie needs as she runs at Levi, spins and looks for the Split the Sky discus boot to the skull. It connects and drives Levi’s head right against the steel chain.

GARY PINSON: Oh my god! That boot just drove Levi’s head right into the chain!

INA INA: Told you Sophie was gonna whoop him.

Levi falls to the ground as the cut is now a busted open wound. Levi is in a Crimson mask. His eyes glazed over a bit as the silver is tainted with blood where his head collided. Sophie hooks the leg and tries for a pin to end it all.

One…..

Two….

THRRRRRRR…...KICK OUT!

The crowd goes nuts as Levi Chambers kicks out at the last possible millisecond! The ref’s hand barely touching the mat Sophie is utterly shocked as she stares wide eye at the ref. She looks at Levi in disbelief that he kicked out of that. Sophie nods her head as she pulls Levi up by the hair. Positioning him once again against the steel chainlink of the cage wall, Sophie backs up and looks for the Split the Sky again...BUT LEVI DUCKED! Dodging the move, Levi caused Sophie to drive her leg right into the wall of the cage. Her knee buckles and Sophie falls to the ground, grasping it.

GARY PINSON: Sophie is down and Sophie may be hurt! What instincts from Levi.

INA INA: He simply collapsed under his own suckiness.

Levi takes his chance as he starts to pull himself up. He looks at Sophie then at the cage as he senses the urgency and starts to climb up. Sophie sees him escaping as she tries her best to get up.

GARY PINSON: This is gonna be close! Levi is still groggy from that boot to the skull, but Sophie is on one leg!

Sophie tries to put weight on her knee, but she can’t as she is forced to crawl her way to the wall that Levi is climbing. Levi is almost at the top when Sophie is right behind him. He looks down at her as she grabs his ankle. She tries pulling but he bear grips the chainlink. The two struggle for control before Levi uses his free leg to kick Sophie off, causing her to fall to the floor and land on her legs, injuring her hurt knee more.

As she falls onto her back, holding her knee, she can’t help but watch as Levi climbs to the top of the cage. He gives her one final look as he throws his leg over the side, and starts to climb down. The two locks eyes between the fence as Levi lands on the ground outside the ring as the bell rings.

DING DING DING!
“Into the Unknown” Plays as the refs unlock the cage and head inside to check on Sophie. The rest check on Levi as he sits back against the barricade.

ARTHUR PRICE: Here is your winner! Levi….CHAMBERS!

GARY PINSON: WHAT A MATCH! Incredible match! These two gave it their all. What a way to finish this war.

INA INA: Horrible. Sophie was clearly hurt. They should have not continued.

GARY PINSON: Now that’s a lie. Sophie would never let a match this important end like that. She’s too proud and so is Levi. These two left it all in the ring.

Levi stares at Sophie as the cage walls are started to be removed. Sophie has been helped to her feet and she is able to stand with some assistance. Theirs eyes locked, Levi gives a small nod as Sophie nods back, exiting the ring herself and begins her pace to the back, Levi have a few medics looking at the cut on his head.

WINNER: LEVI CHAMBERS VIA ESCAPE (16:39)
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

It's chaotic backstage at the American Airlines Arena due to so many people needing their ten feet of personal space so they can prepare for tonight's show, yet with the entire Underground roster decamped to Miami as they rub shoulders with their Defiance, Subversion and RISE peers it's damn near impossible to have a couple of minutes respite as you'll either find yourself tripping over somebody else or having them tread on you

So having had enough of trying to co-exist with a couple of dozen people who don't seem interested in co-existin', James Lambert Jnr has stepped outside the arena into the warm Miami evening and looks out over Biscayne Bay

JAMES LAMBERT JNR: If the last few weeks ain't taught us anything, it's you have to make the best of what you got 'cause it can all get blown away in an instant.

Lambert pauses, realizing that what he said sounds goddamn stupid, but he don't dwell on it

JAMES LAMBERT JNR: That's the damndest thing about opportunity: you can't see it dangle in front of you but you sure as hell know you missed one after it passes you by, an' that's clear to anyone watching the Cult Classic. It ain't about winning the match, it’s about winning the right match.

Shrugging at the thought, Lambert continues walking his way down the rabbit hole he’s created

JAMES LAMBERT JNR: A few months ago it was the same shit with a different lick of paint when we had that gauntlet, where the point was it didn’t matter how good you were but how good your draw was, an’ while it’s not quite the same tonight you’d have to be blind to not see how luck plays one hell of a big part in what goes down. Yeah, you can tell me that it’s possible to get drawn at number one and go the distance, but it’s so much better to come in at number forty so you don’t have to. One has you bust your ass six times over, the other has you pick up the pieces. It’s math, pure and simple.

With a slight raise of the eyebrow, lambert begins to sound like less of a sourpuss

JAMES LAMBERT JNR: Thing is you can put the two together and make that shit work, ‘cause it don’t matter what number you get drawn with if you make the thing work for you. Think about it this way: there’s a bunch’a people in this thing who think they’re slumming with the Underground roster, and those folks’ll smile in your face while they say you ain’t on their level so you shouldn’t even try – and those folks’ll wish they kept their damn mouth shut if they’re dumped outta the ring by some Underground nobody. That’s how you make your number work for you, by makin’ a name for yourself no matter what draw you got, ‘cause all it takes is one person to talk about you after the match and you know you did you job.

Lambert unapologetically shrugs with his right shoulder

JAMES LAMBERT JNR: I said the same damn thing before The Gaunttlet: I ain’t going to proclaim myself the winner before the damn match even starts, ‘cause there’s a locker room full of assholes doin’ the same goddamn thing. All I wanna do is get in the ring, not make an ass out of myself, and take it from there. I did okay in The Gauntlet off the back of that, I’m doing pretty damn good in the Cult Classic off the back of that – though I could do better, no denyin’ that – so while there’s a dozen folks runnin’ their mouth about winning like they’re doing the 100m sprint, I’ll stick to putting one foot in front of the other and keep provin’ myself to be more than someone who talks a lot of shit but can’t get shit done. An’ if I end up winnin’ this thing by some miracle or other, then I’ll run my lip ‘cause I’d’ve earned the goddamn right to.

Posted Image

The scene fades backstage where RIP President Lance Winters is seen making himself a plate at the catering table with the Reaper’s brute Jason Boyarski standing close by.

LANCE WINTERS: You sure you DON’T WANT ANYTHING to eat, Bull? SMELLS MIIGGHHTTYYY good.

Boyarski looked down at the food then back to Lance.

LANCE WINTERS: Fine. SUIT YOURSELF. More food FOR US---Me. I meant me. He didn’t hear you. He doesn’t know. We’re okay. RIGHT BULL?

Boyarski shakes his head and looks back forward looking around.

LANCE WINTERS: I wonder if the FELLAS ARE hungry? Here hold this, Bull. GONNA MAKE THE BOYS a plate.

Boyarksi takes the plate and waits for Lance to finish making the second plate.

LANCE WINTERS: YOU KNOW, I’ve been TELLING Viktor he can’t just KEEP DRINKING THAT GOSH DARN vodka on an empty STOMACH all the time. IT’S NOT GOOD FOR EM.

Boyarski says nothing as he just listens to the Prez ramble.

LANCE WINTERS: Alright I think that’s it. Let’s get GOING, I wanna dig in.

Boyarski nods and starts to follow Lance.

LANCE WINTERS: You think I let Chanson off to easy? I MEAN THE KID PUT UP one helluva fight but, MAYBE I should’ve tried a little harder. What you THINK?

The two Reapers turn the corner and as they do so Lance barely misses the incoming Bri Davenport but the big man paid the price as she accidently made him drop the full plate of food that Lance prepared for himself.

LANCE WINTERS: MY FOOD?!

Bri immediately looks apologetic, holding her hands up with a small shake of her head as she looks down at the food on the floor.

BRI DAVENPORT: Oh shoot, I’m sorry, I didn’t even see you; I really should pay more attention to where I’m going…

A small, clearly apologetic and regretful smile crosses her lips as she gestures to them both, letting out a slight sigh as she does so.

LANCE WINTERS: What did you do?!

Jason balls his hands into fist as he groans in anger.

LANCE WINTERS: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HUNGRY I AM, MISSY?!

Bri stutters slightly, as she tries to gather her words her accent grows stronger, holding up her hands palms facing them she shakes her head.

BRI DAVENPORT: I’m sorry yeah? I’m sure there’s plenty more in catering though, it’s just a little food… calm down.

Without warning Jason wrapped his large hands around Bri's small neck choking the life out of her. Lance smiled as if he was in delight of her pain.

LANCE WINTERS: Just a little food huh? IT WAS my food, YOU.

Lance takes a deep breath and walks over close by where Jason held Bri up in the air.

LANCE WINTERS: Maybe you should take a look at ALL THE GOOD FOOD that's available tonight. I'm sure you'll find them to be DELISH!

The Prez taps Jason on the shoulder.

LANCE WINTERS: You should take your little BUDDY OUT TO eat, Bull. She looks FAMISHED.

Boyarski groans and sprints over to the catering table only to throw her onto the catering table and into the staff. The Reaper brute let's out a monstrous roar while Lance was heard giggling in the background.

LANCE WINTERS: TAKE THAT!!! Let's get outta here, Bull.

Jason nods and the two Reapers evade the scene while stagehands, refs and medical personnel come running into the scene to check on Davenport.

Posted Image

Backstage, Cash Johnson is standing by the spinner containing the spots of the rumble. He has a smirk on his face as he has two beautiful women standing next to the spinner. The door opens as Brian Stryker steps in a determined look on his face.

CASH JOHNSON: STRYKER! Glad you finally got here. Ready to learn your spot in the rumble?

BRIAN STRYKER: Yeah I am.

CASH JOHNSON: You heard the man, ladies, get to spinning!

The girls start spinning the spinner as Cash elbows Stryker in the stomach.

CASH JOHNSON: Nice huh? They think it’s a modeling audition.

Brian rolls his eyes as he reaches into the spinner. He moves his hand around before grasping a capsule. He takes it out and cracks the capsule, pulling out the piece of paper. He looks at his number as he grows a smirk on his face.

BRIAN STRYKER: That’ll do just fine. Cash, ladies. I have a rumble to go win tonight.

He salutes the girls as he crumples the paper, as he leaves the room to finish getting ready.

The camera cuts to ringside and the commentary booth, but instead of the usual pairing of Ina Ina and Gary Pinson, the audience is greeted by the Underground commentary team of Hitachi “Hitch” Hiroshima, with his famous Samurai helmet by his side, and he is flanked by his UG commentary partner Summerlyn-Shae Smith.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: Ladies and Gentlemen...

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: … and Members of the Jury!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: My name is Hitch Hiroshima with my commentary partner, Summerlyn-Shae, and we are honoured to be here to call the action for the upcoming Underworld Championship match between the challenger, the monstrous GRENDEL and the controversial champion, Zoe Thorne

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: You know she hates that term, Hitch.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: It does not matter whether she likes it or not. Zoe Thorne did not win the title, nor has she defended it with the honour that a true champion should have.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: and you really think GRENDEL could be an honourable champion? The man is a monster.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: He may be a monster, but rather a monster than the dishonourable.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: You and your honour, always the same. Zoe Thorne came to the Underground undoubtedly the most marquee name to sign to the roster, and many deemed it was her destiny to become Underworld Champion when she returned to the ring when many thought she had retired. And now… N-now we have to cut backstage, I hear something is going on back there.

As the camera cuts backstage, the shocking sight of Zoe Thorne swinging her Golden Shovel can be seen, pummeling her challenger GRENDEL across the back with it. He stumbles and falls near the production area, both stage hands and a number of Underground talents can be seen watching the madness unfold. Thorne, even in her position of dominance, looks wild and desperate, hammering down upon the back of the Monster Amongst Monsters with insane fury, her eyes wide and seemingly possessed, screaming out with every clubbing blow. The face painted behemoth drops to a knee, small trickles of blood creating a thin crimson stream down his back as he crawls past the production desk, trying to pull himself up. Thorne begins stomping away at him, the lower back being her main target before she pounds down with the shovel once more. GRENDEL looks in a world of hurt, but he continues to crawl defiantly towards the entrance way.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: This is disgraceful! How can they stand there and let this happen?

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: Zoe Thorne is taking it to GRENDEL before the match has even begun! Talk about taking advantage. She’s bursted the beast wide open, just like she did at the Gauntlet!

The crowd are in uproar as GRENDEL appears upon the stage, blood on his back and his face paint partially wiped off. Thorne follows, belt around her waist as she clocks GRENDEL again, the beast’s back arching in pain, but he grits his teeth and will not cry out. Thorne begins repeatedly kicking him in the ribs, and down the ramp way he rolls as she maliciously continues her assault. GRENDEL tries to pull himself up, but Zoe peels off the Underworld title and full pelt smacks him clean in the face with it as he goes down. He spins and collapses onto his back, Thorne giving a shit eating grin to the audience as she raises her title high for all to see, before she drives it back into GRENDEL’s temple. ”Even you couldn’t evolve!” she screamed out, clocking GRENDEL once more. “I can’t die, I’m immortal!” She clocked him again. “Whatcha gonna do, Grundle, when Thornamania runs wild on yooouuuu!” and another belt shot, more vicious than the last. She dumps the belt down, gripping her shovel and raising it high above her head before she slams it down…

HITCH HIROSHIMA: No! No! Not again! This is out of hand!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: She’s going to cru--

… But GRENDEL grips it! The audience lets out a roar as the bloody and beaten challenger shows he still has some life left in him, despite the brutal pre match assault. He glares into the eyes of the champion, pure hellish fury staring right into her as Thorne freezes in her stance, looking on as fear gripped her. GRENDEL began to rise, ripping the shovel away from her as he roared in her face.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: E-e-even I have shivers. How is he standing?

She wiped her face then yelped, gripping her title as she sprinted back towards the entrance way and exit… Only to find that Ramsay Bodach and the masked Underground security team were standing by the entranceway, denying her exit. The crowd cheered their appearance, whilst Thorne cursed the security, calling this a conspiracy and the whole Underworld was against her. Thorne had the presence of mind to skip to the side though, as the weakened GRENDEL made a clumsy charge towards her, moving out of the way at the last possible second as the face painted warrior speared Ramsay Bodach instead!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: No! GRENDEL just crashed right into the Head of Underground security!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: I’ve never seen a spear with such speed and force before. Ramsay might have been broken with that! Thorne had that scouted like a veteran, and now she’s trying to make her escape!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: She should get to the ring. There’s an Underworld Title match that needs be be had!

Thorne, gripping her title, sprinted to the ring to keep some space between her and her opponent, looking back to see security checking on Bodach. As she hopped into the ring, the ropes having been removed, she demanded that the referee start the match and count GRENDEL out… Then taking a second look at the portly looking and full bearded referee in the ring who looked upon her with a bewildered look upon her face. ”Barry?” she exclaimed.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: Who on Earth let Barry officiate?

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: Did you not hear? Barry has been appointment the senior Underground referee.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: This decision is a strange one.

Barry refused to start the match until GRENDEL finally entered the ring, much to Thorne’s dismay, who constantly complained to the fat man in stripes who partly handled the Underground Twitter account, calling him every name under the sun until he exclaimed loudly “I am the new senior referee of Underground, and you will bow, you shit!” She looked out towards the entrance way and the battered and bruised and bleeding GRENDEL slowly began making his way down to ringside, determination and anger in his eyes as the crowd began to surprisingly rally behind him, a chant of “Break the Cycle” beginning to echo out around the arena. Big G finally reaches the ring, pulling himself up onto the apron as panic sat into the champion. She lunged forward with the belt, but Barry snatched it from her, before he raised it and called for the bell.

Posted Image

DING! DING! DING!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: And Barry has made the match official!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: And here we go! GRENDEL is in a bad way, but Thorne is in a state of shock that he is still standing.

Thorne froze in her steps, gulping as GRENDEL charged, spearing her with such force that they went soaring off of the apron and crashing into the Underground commentary booth, demolishing the table and sending the commentators scattering.

HITCH HIROSHIMA:

HOLY SHIT!
HOLY SHIT!!
HOLY SHIT!!!

The pair of them lay amongst the wreckage of the table, the crowd roaring with approval for the senseless act of pure violence. It is Thorne who stirs first, a little less worse for wear than the challenger even though she took the brunt of the impact from the spear. She crawled towards the ring, rolling herself onto the canvas as she took a moment to recover. She peered out towards the rising monster, leaping off to nail him with a spectacular elbow smash that staggered the giant into the barricade. She eyed him up, then charged with a spinning backfist, following it up with a spinning back elbow, then launched into furious and fast paced boxing combination, her hands becoming a blur with every shot. She grinned and began shadow boxing in celebration for her feat, foolishly turning her back on the challenger. She is then tapped on the shoulder, and she gulps as she realizes her mistake. She turns slowly as she is gripped by the throat by the monstrous Thrawn, who simply hurls her into the barricade, collapsing it as he lets out a primal roar that the members of the Jury join in with.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: Summer… are you well?

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: I-I’m fine. I’m okay. G-GRENDEL is now t-taking it to Thorne. We lost our t-table, and now the barricade has been broken. This is anarchy!

He grips Thorne by the hair, hurling her back onto the canvas with one hand like she weighed nothing at all, following her in with murder in his eyes. He scoops her up and just lawn darts her right into the steel post as hard as he can, the crowd wincing due to the force of the collision. GRENDEL then scoops her up, planting her down so hard with a stalling scoop slam that the ring itself shook. He was moving slower than normal, the effects of the pre match assault seemingly having a major effect on his speed as he held his back in pain, but he fights through it as he picks her up again and delivers a fearsome backbreaker upon his knee. He then covers.

ONE!

TWO!
THR--

But it simply was not enough to put away the champion. He gripped her by the hair as the crowd roared him on, the Whiskey Jack (Overhead Choke Suplex) sending her flying so fast that she almost fell right out of the ring, the fact there was no ropes leaving nothing to halt her. GRENDEL once more went on the attack, choking her on the floor with one hand as referee Barry gave her a warning, before he pulled her up with one hand then chokeslammed her down to the mat. He followed up with another pinfall attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

TH--

HITCH HIROSHIMA: GRENDEL is closing in on his vengeance.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: Thorne kicked out though! Don’t count her out yet, Hitch. Big G might be a monster of a man, but Thorne is a survivor, and one of the most calculated individuals in the ring. She will do anything and everything to win this match.

But Thorne managed to get the shoulder up just in time, the pinfall itself a little lazy as the fatigued beast pushed himself upwards. He scooped his arms underneath Thorne, looking to deadlift her and piledrive her to the mat. But his back, previously injured with the assault with the shovel gave out, and he dropped her as he fell to one knee. GRENDEL took a moment to breathe, a hand on his lower back as Zoe rolled away, the Six Star Superstar gaining valuable recovery time. As GRENDEL rose, she fired off with a Savate kick, rocking him into ring post. She followed it with a Bicycle Kick, followed by an enzuigiri to the back of the head, finishing her combination with a left hook to liver that was delivered with such force that the giant dropped to a knee!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: He’s down! He’s down!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: What a left hook! Right where she focused those shovel shots! This must have been her game plan all along!

A feint high speed roundhouse kick into rolling savate kick was next on the menu, Thorne realizing that she had GRENDEL exactly where she wanted him. She took a few steps back, signalling for her Drive By knee strike to finish it all off. She sprinted in, but all of a sudden was launched into the air.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: MY GOD IN HEAVEN!

GRENDEL had popped her up in the air, falling backwards and out of the ring as he did so. She gained so much air that her whole body followed, and GRENDEL caught her in midair before slamming her down with the Extinction Event Powerbomb right on the ring apron!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: EXTINCTION EVENT! EXTINCTION EVENT!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: RIGHT ONTO THE RING APRON! SHE MIGHT BE BROKEN!

He rolled her back into the ring, making the cover.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

The bell rang out loud and true as the Jury leapt to their feet in celebration of GRENDEL’s achievement.

ARTHUR PRICE: And here is your winner… AND NEWWWWWWW UNDERWORLD CHAMPION… GRENDEL!!!
He rises to his knees as Barry hands him the Underworld Championship. He gazes at the belt for a second before letting out a primal roar as he lifts it high above his head.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! THE UNDERWORLD HAS A NEW CHAMPION!

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: Thorne has been dethroned? The cycle has been broken, and the current World Crown Champion is now absolutely dripping in gold! The man who says he doesn’t care for title is now a dual holder, and sits on the throne of the Underworld!

GRENDEL rolls out of the ring, clearly in pain, mouthing the words ”The cycle is broken,” as he paces to the back, dropping to a knee at one point before using the barricade to help himself up, a cheering fan patted him on the back before scurrying for dear life as the new Underworld Champion glared at him.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: I need to see that replay. That powerbomb was one of the damndest things I have ever seen in this industry.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: We will see if we can get that up. But the story of the day is that Zoe Thorne has been dethroned, and GRENDEL is the new Champion of the Underworld.

As the footage cut to a replay, it showed the amazing height that Thorne had before she crashed down, followed by her being rolled back into the ring. The replay shows GRENDEL making the cover…

HITCH HIROSHIMA: Wait a minute...

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: Does… does that count?

… But Thorne’s left leg is clearly hanging out of the ring at the time of the pinfall!

HITCH HIROSHIMA: I am not sure. This is a no rope match, so there are no rope breaks but...

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: She’s not in the ring, not fully. Barry clearly didn’t see her leg hanging out of the ring. She’s not 100% in the ring when the fall is made.

HITCH HIROSHIMA: This… might be controversial.

SUMMERLYN-SHAE: This is a Zoe Thorne match. There is never anything that is not controversial, and she is letting the referee know with both barrels.

The footage focuses on the celebrating new champion, before panning back to the former champion, who is clutching her back as medical personnel make their way down, the camera picking up her complaining to Barry, who is having none of it.

WINNER: GRENDEL Via Pinfall (8:19)
Edited by Bobby B. Barabbas, Oct 3 2017, 10:38 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

We cut to the ringside area where “Paper Planes” is playing over the PA system. The audience is already lively for the HKW Bloodlust Champion, Ashlyn De Luca, who is already by the ringside barrier, slapping hands and bumping fists with fans before finally sliding into the ring beneath the bottom rope, Bloodlust Championship wrapped around her waist.

GARY PINSON: The new Bloodlust Champion is out here with us in Miami, but to be honest, I’m a little surprised she is. After that absolutely nasty match against Artemis Kaiser at War Ready, no one would blame her for taking the night off.

INA INA: The hell? I would. That’s not how the Queenah does things and that’s not how a Bloodlust Champ should do things. There are no nights off. Yeah, that match was brutal, but it had to be. Kaiser tried to take Shmurda out, so Ash had to fight for her career. The division gets gritty like that sometimes. Crazy bitch stabbed her way to her third title reign! Props, but still… no nights off.

GARY PINSON: Insightful. Well, like a lot of people, I have to wonder if Ashlyn is out here to address what happened after the Bloodlust Title match.

INA INA: Better be. I need answers.

De Luca removes the title, thrusting it high above her head to a pop from Miami before shooting a wink to the hard-camera, moving the belt to her shoulder as the music begins to fade. An ”ASHLYN!” chant picks up immediately, bringing a faint smile to the face of the champion. She looks down in a rare display of graciousness before raising the mic as the chants die down.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: What’s up, Miami…

The very mention of the city’s name earns an obligatory pop and Ashlyn laughs softly before speaking up again, glancing down at the title on her shoulder.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Obviously tonight’s a big night, so I’m not out here to run up all y’alls airtime, but I mean… ay, look what I found.

The camera zooms in on the title, which nameplate reads “ASHLYN DE LUCA.” We pan back out to the champion who laughs lightly again, walking the ring a bit as she continues, looking back out into the masses.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: On some real shit, at War Ready, Artemis Kaiser and I lived up to the name. I don’t like the fact that I had to resort to-- to what I did, but I do like the fact that I’m standing here your new HKW Bloodlust Champion.

Another pop from the audience and the camera pans around to the Miami crowd for a bit before returning to the ring where Ashlyn now grips the title in her left hand, mic in her right, still pacing the ring.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: She had me dead to rights. It was good luck and good timing that helped me even survive that match. I give her credit where it’s due… Artemis Kaiser is without a doubt one of the toughest, most intimidating opponents I’ve ever faced. There is a reason she’s got the fattest paycheck out of any of us here. I mean, I’m petty and I want that check, but she’s a beast. But on that same token, bitch got what she deserved.

This one earns a loud, mainly positive reaction from the audience, but the diehard Kaiser fans make their voices heard. Ashlyn shrugs a little, a half-smile crossing her face. She goes on, looking toward the hard camera.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: There’s something else I gotta address though. Something that… something that pretty much everybody saw go down at first except for me.

This draws a loud reaction from the center of the audience, but the masses buzz among themselves with different opinions. Ashlyn takes a deep breath, tightening the grip on her championship for a moment, shaking her head.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: So…

The Bloodlust Champion looks like she has a lot more to say, evident by her concerned, but distant gaze, aimed downward toward the mat. This goes on for seconds-- the champion only snapping out of it as many in the audience begin to grow impatient.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: So, for those of you that missed it-- real quick, I just wanna show you something.

Ashlyn turns and gestures toward the Knoxtron-- but suddenly the lights go out! The arena stays dark for a minute too long causing the fans to start pulling out their cellphones to use their respective flashlight apps then suddenly pyro bursts out of the four ring post! Ashlyn is seen jumping in fear of her life with the sudden boom as well as fans nearby who were taken by surprise. And there in the ring...Revealed by the fire’s light...FLAME! Once the crowd notices him standing there staring at Ashlyn they begin to pop into a mixed reaction nevertheless how stunned and hype they were to actually see him here tonight. The lights come back on as the pyro goes away.

Holy Shit!
Holy Shit!!
Holy Shit!!!
Holy Shit!!!!

GARY PINSON: JESUS H. CHRIST, HE’S HERE?! THE BLAZIN’ ONE?! HE’S HERE?! HE’S ACTUALLY HERE?!

INA INA: Goddamnit where did I put that holy water! I ain’t got time for this! Not today, Satan!

Slowly, Ashlyn looks out toward the audience. Many in the front rows of the venue excitedly point toward Flame. Ashlyn’s back remain turned and she closes her eyes for a moment, muttering something under her breath. To another roar from the crowd, Ashlyn De Luca slowly turns around.

GARY PINSON: Here we go!

De Luca’s jaw drops just a bit, but she closes it, inhaling deeply, narrowing her eyes at Flame. Her title is gripped in one hand, microphone in the other, held as if weapons at this point as she takes a single step back. The audience comes alive once again, screaming at the top of their lungs-- a select few even booing the presence of Flame simply because of what they assume will happen.

Ashlyn looks toward the ropes for a moment, as if longingly, before sighing and turning her head back toward Flame, looking him over from head-to-toe, unsure of how to address the situation. The man stands in the same spot, having remained nearly motionless in the past near-minute since his arrival. Ashlyn takes a deep breath and glares, finally raising the microphone to her lips.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: What?!

The simple inquiry does break some of the tension in the audience, but only momentarily. Ashlyn’s eyes lower toward her Bloodlust Championship for a moment, seemingly following Flame’s. She looks back up at him and raises the mic again.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Poppin’ up behind me whenever you get the chance-- LEAST you could do is tell me what the hell you want. Jesus. Christ.

Ashlyn noticeably keeps her distance, but lowers her mic again, still braced. Flame does nothing as he stares at her. He then looks at the Bloodlust Championship and flashes a smirk. One courageous crew stagehand comes hopping up on the ring apron and holds out a microphone for Flame. Flame slowly looks over his shoulder and holds out his hand to take it. He nods to the stagehand thanking him before he turns his attentions back over to De Luca.

FLAME: How did it feel? How did it feel to let the darkness inside of you take control for that short moment...To help you win that title?

Flame whips back his multicolored hair and smiles.

FLAME: I’ve been watching you for a long time..months. Watching you cower away from your true potential….But at War Ready...You didn’t let anything stop you...And you didn’t stop...it. How did it feel, Ashlyn?

Ashlyn blinks a few times but a bitter laugh escapes her lips. She glares back at Flame, flipping the mic back up to a “talking” position in her hand and raising it.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: It…

De Luca stops, the words failing to come out. Seconds pass. She shakes her head a little, pausing.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: I was doing what I had to do. If anybody came at me like Artemis did, then I would’ve done the same exact thing. Didn’t have to be personal. It just was. I didn’t like that it was. But it had to be… for this title. And probably for my career.

Flame smiles at this and nods.

FLAME: You can’t deny it any longer...No one in the world can. Look around you, Ashlyn. Look at everything that is happening around the world today. Darkness is rising, Ashlyn. And it is rising within…

He lifts up his hand and points at her.

FLAME: ...you. Sure, you can say you done it yourself but I know...I know if you didn’t let it take control you wouldn’t have done what you done to Artemis...You wouldn’t have stabbed her the way you did. I’ll tell you this though, Ashlyn…

Flame pauses for a moment and looks down at the championship.

FLAME: The only way you’re going to be able to keep that...Is if you continue to allow yourself to be consumed by it…

He tilts his head a bit as he stares at it.

FLAME: And you’ll need every ounce of it...To keep it from...me.

The audience roars at his words and Ashlyn narrows her eyes again, picking the title up onto her shoulder, immediately shaking her head as she raises the microphone.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Yeah. To keep it from you and everyone else back there, right? Look-- cool, um… cool pep talk, but I guarantee I don’t need to stab your ass to keep this away from you. Alright?

Ashlyn keeps her distance from the returning Flame as she says it, but her shoulders seem to square a bit at the mention of the championship.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: But I mean, is that a challenge though? I already got one tonight, but shit, if you wanna come at me too... do it. Better than you creepin around, poppin outta shadows and shit. Anywhere you want, but you’re not gettin’ hands on this.

She slowly lowers the mic, not breaking her gaze. Flame nods to himself.

FLAME: It is a challenge...and an invitation.

Flame says with a smirk. He looks up at her now.

FLAME: In due time….You will see…

The lights go out now and once they come back on Flame has yet again disappeared! Ashlyn blinks. Hard. She swivels her head a bit, keeping an eye out for Flame once again, mumbling something to herself as she slowly raises the mic, clearing her throat.

ASHLYN DE LUCA: Yeah… I… I’d run too…

Ashlyn tosses the mic and drops to the mat, quickly rolling out of the ring, exhaling deeply. She glances once more at the ring before making her way up the ramp, “Paper Planes” hitting the PA as she exits to a pop from some of the crowd while the rest buzz among themselves about what just transpired. De Luca’s head remains on a swivel, but she raises the Bloodlust Championship into the air, a nod out to the audience before the disappears through the curtains, into the back.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Jensen Banks is seen in his office, looking through some paperwork before there’s a banging at his door. Before the Queens native can say anything, the door is kicked open and in steps the HKW Global champion, Kol. He seems rather annoyed as he walks towards Jensen, who has gotten up from his seat.

JENSEN BANKS: Who in the hell do you think you are, kicking my door-

KOL: Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

Banks glares at Kol.

KOL: I need you to explain to me just why Beth Keaton is getting another shot at the HKW Global championship? You know how it goes, Banks. If you fail to capture the Global championship, you go to the back of the line! There’s no way she should have a spot in the Elimination Chamber!

JENSEN BANKS: As far as I’m concerned, you’re not the one that books these shows. I am. And I believe that Beth is owed a rematch because you stole a victory from her. As far as I’m concerned, she had you beat until you shoved the ref into her.

Kol scoffs.

KOL: I stumbled and bumped the ref. Stop trying to make me look like some kind of clown who can’t defend his title clean. I’ll defend this title next Subversion against whoever and I’ll beat them, that’s how confident I am in my abilities!

Jensen Banks is about to respond when he’s cut off by a third party slapping a piece of paper onto his desk, and when KOL turns around to see who is responsible for the interruption he sees Elijah Black stood there with a shit-eating smirk on his face

ELIJAH BLACK: Very, very unwise words…

Without saying another word to the champ, Black barges his way past KOL so he’s the one facing Jensen Banks, and once he’s sure that he’s got the GM’s attention Black taps his finger against the dog-eared envelope that’s on the desk - the envelope which happens to hold his title shot for winning the All or Nothing Series

ELIJAH BLACK: Could you do me a favour and remind the champion that it isn’t a good idea to throw around open challenges when there’s somebody walking around backstage holding this? You’d have to be pretty goddamn stupid to forget about that.

Looking over his shoulder, Black aims a withering glare in KOL’s direction, before returning his attention to Banks

ELIJAH BLACK: This thing’s been getting heavy in my pocket the past few months, and the only thing that’s gotten in the way of me doing anything about that is having to teach that precious Shane Atwater of yours a lesson he and his army of f**king cheerleaders surely won’t forget - and if they try to forget, I’ll remind them.

A malicious smile flashes on the corner of Black’s mouth for a moment, at which point he rubs the back of his hands against one another as he takes great care to make sure his next few words are crystal f**king clear...

ELIJAH BLACK: But let’s make this interesting, shall we? You and I both know how it goes down when someone has one of these things: they wait until the champion’s worn down after a match and pounce, knowing all that’s waiting for them is easy pickings. So let’s be original and make sure our hubristic friend back there doesn’t have any lies or excuses or any other bullshit to fall back on and get this over with on the next show.

Once again Black looks over his shoulder, narrowing his eyes as he addresses the Global Champ

ELIJAH BLACK: Is that okay with you, Colton?

Kol goes to respond, but Jensen is the one to cut him off.

JENSEN BANKS: Don’t even bother answering that, Kol. It doesn’t matter how you feel about it because I really like this idea!

The audience cheers as Jensen picks up the envelope and stares at it for a second, nodding before he looks over at Elijah.

JENSEN BANKS: How about this? Since Kol said he’s willing to defend on the next Subversion, he’ll do just that! It’ll be Elijah Black challenging Kol for his HKW Global championship in the main event! That sound good to you, Elijah?

With a smirk writ large on his face, Black looks between Banks and KOL as he taps his fingers together

ELIJAH BLACK: I have to say I like the logical progression: first I make the so-called backbone of Hard Knox say “I quit”, then I make “Mr HKW”...

Pausing for a second, Black looks at KOL and shakes his head while giving him a withering look

ELIJAH BLACK: ...wish he spent a little bit longer trying to think of the nickname he wanted to give himself.

Turning towards KOL, Black pats the title belt that rests on his shoulder, and as he looks him in the eye he says

ELIJAH BLACK: Don’t get too attached.

Before KOL can respond Black pats him on the side of the face with just enough force to make it sound like a mild slap before he breezes past him to walk out the door, leaving Banks to clean up the mess

Kol sharply turns to Jensen, clearly annoyed.

KOL: I knew it. I knew you couldn’t stand me being the champion that this brand needs, but doesn’t deserve. You desperately want to see me lose this title and not even be allowed in the Elimination Chamber if I do. I thought you were better than Officer Perello, but I guess you’re taking the same style of booking as him when it comes to me.

JENSEN BANKS: Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. I’m not out to get you, you moron. I’m trying to do what is best for this brand and you defending this title at Subversion is a great thing for it. But if you think I’m trying to screw you out of this, I’ll make you a deal.

Jensen sets the envelope down.

JENSEN BANKS: If you lose, you will be given one spot in the Elimination Chamber. If you retain your title yet again, I will allow you to decide who actually takes that final spot in the match at Divine Supremacy.

Slowly, a grin appears on Kol’s face, and instead of actually respond to Jensen, he begins laughing. The Global champion walks out of the office after a few seconds, cackling as he does so. Jensen blinks a few times at this reaction before shaking his head and sitting down in his chair.

JENSEN BANKS: Weirdo.

The scene then fades out.

Posted Image

The show cuts to the back parking lot of the American Airlines Arena in Miami Florida. The crowd cheers as Celeste walks past the camera carrying a duffle bag and dressed in her street clothes. She looks like she has a lot on her mind as her bright blue eyes are focused on the door ahead. When she gets closer, Celeste walks past a motorcycle parked near the door. At first she just strolls by, but quickly stops in her tracks. Her head turns to the nice looking bike and she admires it.

CELESTE: Oh wow, that's a cool bike. One day I'm going to have one of my own…

Celeste surveys the area. No one is around. Her eyes drift back to the bike. It is black and chrome and has leather seating. Cautiously, Celeste steps up to it and runs her fingers over the handlebars.

CELESTE: Hmm, this sure beats riding a dirt bike.

Looking over her shoulder again, she lets the duffle bag slip to the ground. Celeste carefully swings a leg over the seat. She grips the handlebars and grins.

CELESTE: One day I'll be able to afford one of these babies. Man the throttle on this thing has to be powerful.

She muses while “pretending” to turn the throttle and press her foot on the pedals. To her shock, the bike actually starts up! The key had been in the ignition, complete with a keychain bearing an all too familiar emblem to the fans of HKW.

CELESTE: OH Shi—

Celeste jumps off the bike immediately. With her weight pushing off the seat in the opposite direction as the kickstand, the bike tilts and falls onto its side! Celeste gasps and covers her mouth. The engine is still idling as she stares down at what she did.

CELESTE: Oh my God, oh my God!

After a moment of panic, Celeste comes to her senses and quickly turns the key to shut off the ignition. Then with effort, she wrestles the bike back up to its standing position.

CELESTE: Okay that's enough excitement for one night. Lets get ready for this rumble.

With that, Celeste enters the arena. The camera focuses on the bike, panning around to the side it fell on. The black paint is clearly scratched up on that side.

Then the camera zooms onto the keychain and the emblem of the Reapers In Pride…

Posted Image

ARTHUR PRICE: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for the HKW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

The lights dim as the sound of a guitar plays throughout the arena. Red lasers soon begin to shoot out from the stage. Once their attention has been captured, the crowd turns to the entryway to prepare for the man that's about to walk out. At the 25 second mark, “Animal Ghosts” bursts through the speakers. Chandler Scott pushes through the curtain to a loud ovation from the crowd.

ARTHUR PRICE: Introducing first! From Westwood, Massachusetts! HE IS THE DNA OF FGA… CHANDLLLLLLLLLLEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Chandler makes his way down to the ring with a smirk on his face. After slapping hands with one or two lucky fans, he leaps onto the apron and enters through the ropes. Chandler times his ascension onto the middle ropes with the beginning of the chorus. The crowd sings along with the chorus while puts his hand above his eyes to scan the crowd. He smirks as he slowly slaps his chest three times before pointing to a lucky fan in the crowd. When the chorus ends, Chandler hops off the middle ropes, turns and lands on his feet. He begins slipping off his jumpsuit and tosses it to the outside as he waits for his opponent.

ARTHUR PRICE: And his opponent…

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near,
You never hear the shot that takes you down.

Upon the stage, a plume of smoke starts to gather. The arena is baptized in darkness, with only the light illuminating the collection of smoke to give the fans any indication that someone was coming out. The light guitar strums of “All Mine” break the silence of the anticipating crowd, giving a sense of mysticism to the whole affair.

Stepping onto the stage, Felicity Banks stands resolute. Clutched in her hand, hanging by only its strap, the camera catches the HKW World Championship. Felicity doesn’t offer the same lively mannerisms as she has done before. Instead, her eyes narrow as the smoke tickles her skin. The strobing white light hesitantly lights her calm features. She raises her championship only a degree to give it a glance. She cracks her jaw before lowering it once more.

Out of time, so say goodbye,
What is yours, now is miiiiiiiine

When the guitar picks up and the vocals intensify, Felicity takes her first steps down the ramp. Her hazel eyes brightened by the sweeping light stay narrow. She doesn’t respond to the pleasantries of the crowd, continuing her serious trek. She radiates intensity and graveness while she casually drags her championship’s strap against the ground. She stops momentarily, hearing the call of the announcer come through the PA.

ARTHUR PRICE: From Jersey City, New Jersey....weighing tonight at an intimidating 113 pounds...she is the SUPREMAAAAAAAAH and the HKW WORLD CHAMPION...FELICITTTTTTTTTY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!

Felicity ascends the nearest turnbuckle, having reached the ring apron and properly climbed it. Standing there, she scans the audience finally. Capturing the stillness of the arena in the spectacle of her presence, she raises her championship high into the air.

The lights cascade faster, only to capitalize her status as the crowned best. She climbs methodically back down the turnbuckle, landing on the mat with her head resting on the turnbuckle. When she rears her head, she slumps in the corner as she usually does. When she takes a seat, she rests her championship on the ground in front of her before her eyes

GARY PINSON: Here we go, folks. The first time these two met, many described it as a candidate a match of the year candidate. Who you got, Ina?

INA INA: You’re seriously gonna ask me a stupid question like that? My bestie of course!

GARY PINSON: Typical. I don’t know. The FGAce has already proven that he can beat Fel, and he’s not the one who asked for this match. The pressure of this entire company is really on Felicity’s back right now.

INA INA: And that’s what she wanted.

GARY PINSON: Whatever you say. I just hope to see one hell of a match!

Posted Image

DING! DING!! DING!!!

The Miami crowd begins to stir as the long-awaited rematch between the two world renowned starts gets underway. Chandler stares daggers through Felicity, while the HKW World champion remains calm and rolls her neck around in a circle. Chandler takes a step forward, and that’s enough for Felicity to roll out of the ring. She tells Chandler to hold on as she reaches into the crowd, rips a young fans bottle of water out of his hands and pours it into her mouth. She goes to hand the fan the water back, but then dumps it on his head!

INA INA: Hahahahaha!

GARY PINSON: That’s truly despicable.

The act is enough to get Chandler to roll out of the ring, run around the corner and absolutely level with a running European uppercut! Chandler reaches underneath the ring, grabs one of the Gatorade’s placed there for employees and gives it to the fan. He gives the fan a high five then shifts his attention to the dazed champion. He pulls her up and rolls her back inside the ring, going in immediately after her. Chandler goes to attack, but Felicity keeps rolling across the mat until she escapes the ring once again, this time going as far as to hide underneath the ring.

Chandler flails his arms and asks “what the hell?” once he looks outside and sees Felicity is nowhere to be found. Felicity comes out from the other side of the ring and slides right in. She charges toward her challenger, but Chandler spins around just in time and levels her with a second European uppercut! The HKW World champion looks dazed and confused as she throws her left arm up and lifts her head up, but gets stuck right there. Chandler grabs the left arm and slams it off the mat with force, then follows it up with a boot straight to Felicity’s face!

GARY PINSON: It’s been all Chandler Scott so far.

INA INA: We can’t have that! You do realize we’ll be a out a World championship if Chandler wins, right?

GARY PINSON: … I’m sure someone of Chandler’s status wouldn’t mind defending that championship in HKW

INA INA: Ugh. Can you kiss any more ass?

The FGAce pulls the Supreme up by her head and gets her to her feet. He sets her up for a suplex, but Felicity pulls away and catches Chandler with a step up enziguri! Chandler only drops to a knee, but Felicity takes care of that with a running front dropkick straight to the kisser. Instead of going aggressive, Felicity pulls herself away and takes a moment to shake the cobwebs out of her head. She uses the ropes to pull herself up and watch as Chandler starts to pull himself up. She waits for him to stand upright before she charges forward, but Chandler catches her in and delivers a flapjack! Chandler bounces up to his feet, the crowd cheering as the DNA of FGA delivers a jumping knee straight to the back of Felicity’s head!

Not wasting any time, Chandler pulls Felicity up to her feet and throws her into the corner. He quickly sits her up atop the top turnbuckle, but before he can do anything else, Felicity kicks Chandler straight in the jaw. Stunning her opponent and turning him around, Felicity stands up on the middle ropes and delivers a diving knee attack to the back of Chandler’s skull! Going on the aggressive, Felicity dives onto the multi FGA World champion’s back and begins driving elbow after elbow into the back of Chandler’s head.

INA INA: KEEP GOING, FELLY!

GARY PINSON: This is exactly what she needs to do to win this match. Work the head and set up for Off With Your Head.

INA INA: YEAH, FEL! GIVE HIM A CONCUSSION!

GARY PINSON: That’s not exactly what I meant…

The referee rips Felicity off of Chandler much to her dismay and making her scream “get off me!” The referee warns Felicity and tells her that he’ll disqualify her which gets a laugh out of the female Banks. She turns toward Chandler, waits for him to push himself up to his hands and knees and then delivers a punt kick straight to the abdomen. Chandler instantly grabs his midsection while Felicity throws her arms out to the sides and taunts the booing crowd.

Heading towards the ropes, Felicity steps out onto the apron and begins ascending up to the top turnbuckle. Once she gets there she holds her balance and waits for Chandler to stop to dive off with a flying knee…

… but Chandler moves out of the way! Felicity manages to roll through to protect herself, Chandler charging her way and nearly knocking her clear out with a hellacious kitchen sink knee! He doesn’t stop there, picking the champion up immediately to hit one suplex!

… but he rolls through and hit another!

INA INA: Someone stop this!

GARY PINSON: Chandler Scott is going to work!

Chandler rolls through for the third into the corner, but Felicity wedges her leg in between Chandler’s legs and pulls him down for a small package!

ONE!

TWO!!

TH---NO!

Chandler breaks out of the pin, both competitors scrambling up to their feet. Chandler gets up first while Felicity grabs at her back and struggles to get up. Chandler gives her some assistance, only to finish his trio of suplexes and deliver the snap suplex into the corner! Chandler pulls Felicity out of the corner and makes his first pin attempt of the match.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH---NO!

Felicity pops her shoulder off the mat, Chandler pulling her up to her feet immediately afterward. He goes to Irish whip her into the corner, but Felicity puts the brakes on, pulls Chandler and rocks his jaw with a pull forward knee to the face! Chandler drops instantly, but Felicity does too due to the pain shooting through her back. She manages to pull herself up at and starts pushing Chandler to roll him out of the ring.

GARY PINSON: She really should’ve pinned Chandler there. I think he’s knocked out cold.

INA INA: Shut up, Gary. Felly knows what she’s doing.

Finally getting Chandler out of the ring, Felicity demands for the referee to make the ten count.

INA INA: See!

ONEEEEE

TWOOOO

Felicity stands upright, a smirk on her as she scoots herself behind the referee. Chandler still appears to be out, but there’s some movement in his arms.

THREEEEEE

FOUUUURRRRRR

FIIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chandler starts to push himself up, Felicity immediately noticing this and standing upright.

SIXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEVEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN

Chandler’s up to his feet, but Felicity comes out of nowhere with a low-rope suicide dive that pushes Chandler right onto the announce desk! Felicity lands hard herself, struggling to get up as she tries to mask the pain with a smirk.

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

With Chandler on the table, Felicity climbs up on top of it and gestures for Ina and Gary Pinson to move.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Felicity pulls Chandler up by his hair and sets up for her Space Jam DDT, but Chandler catches her with a quick European uppercut, then delivers a nasty gut wrench powerbomb to the floor!

HOLY SHIT!
HOLY SHIT!!
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!

The champion doesn’t move an inch, the referee stepping out of the ring to check on her. Chandler hops off the announce table and tells the referee to get out of his way as he pulls Felicity’s lifeless body up from the floor and rolls her into the ring knowing he can’t win the championship outside.

INA INA: I think that son of a bitch just killed my bestie!

GARY PINSON: I think we might have a new World champion!

INA INA: SHUT UP, GARY!

Chandler rolls right in after Felicity, pinning her with the back press and hooking the outside leg!

ONE!

TWOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEE?!

NO!

The referee waves off the call, pointing at Felicity holding the rope with her right arm. Chandler sees this and doesn’t bother arguing the call, Instead, he pulls the champion up and says “that’s it” as he sets up for the DNA Driver (Bloody Sunday).

GARY PINSON: If he hits this we’ll def--

INA INA: SHUT UP, GARY!

Chandler goes to pull Felicity up, but Felicity backs herself out of the way and kicks Chandler straight in the right kneecap with a Bank Shot superkick! Chandler drops down to one knee, Felicity hitting a second Bank Shot superkick straight to the face! However, she’s unable to capitalize, collapsing right down with her opponent while favoring her back.

INA INA: I think Felly’s back might be broken.

GARY PINSON: I think Chandler might have a concussion.

INA INA: Why are you always copying me?

GARY PINSON: What?!

With both competitors down, the referee has no choice but to start the ten count.

ONEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The champion gets to her feet and tells the referee “shut up with your stupid counts already.” She looks over at Chandler and sees the FGA Hall of Famer starting to stir a scowl on her face as she tries to stretch her back out as far as possible. She grimaces as she pulls herself up to her feet, watching as a dazed FGAce uses the ropes to push himself up to his feet.

Moving toward the ropes directly across from Chandler, she patiently waits as the challenger slowly brings himself up. The second Chandler’s head is near the second rope, Felicity dashes out of the corner and blasts him with a bicycle knee that sends him right out of the ring! Felicity screams out “NOOOOOO!” in a screeching howl, then turns around and tells the referee “go ahead with your stupid count!”

ONEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No life is shown from Chandler as he lies on his back and stares blankly up at the lights.

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chandler starts to stir, but just barely. Felicity stands up to her feet and throws one hand up in the air as if she’s already won the match.

SEVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

EIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chandler gets on all fours, Felicity screaming for the referee to hurry up.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---NO

GARY PINSON: CHANDLER GETS BACK IN THE RING!

INA INA: You’re the worst HKW employee ever.

Felicity can’t believe her eyes, but Chandler can’t even get back to his feet. The Supreme drops to her knees then falls on her back and starts throwing the hissy fit of hissy fits by slapping her hands off the mat and kicking her feet up in the air. She starts cursing everyone off in Polish and flips the referee the bird before she gets back to her knees. The champion stares at the champion with the evil bitch face, still favoring her back as stands herself up. Not knowing what else to do, Felicity steps out onto the apron, walks across it and gets to the corner closest to Chandler. She climbs up to the rope and patiently waits for Chandler to stand upright. She turns to the crowd and shouts out “I’m gonna do him better than him!” before she turns around and sees Chandler slowly getting to his feet.

It takes another three seconds for Chandler to stand upright, Felicity diving off with the Frog Splash Crossbody!

… but Chandler catches her and hits a beautiful bridging fallaway slam!

ONE!

TWOOOO!

THRR---NO!

The champion pops her shoulder up at the very last second, Chandler wiping the sweat from his forehead as he lies on his back and lets out a frustrated sigh. Chandler rolls onto his stomach and pushes himself up, Felicity rolling underneath the rope and onto the apron to get out of harm's way. Chandler sees this and moves toward the ropes, reaching over them and pulling Felicity up by her head. He gets her to her feet, and gets her back into the ring with a reverse suplex! Not stopping there, Chandler immediately pulls Felicity to her feet, only to catch a stiff spinning back fist from Felicity!

The move staggers Chandler enough to give her some breathing room, Felicity charging forward and hitting every part of her Space Jam DDT (Jumping DDT)! She lands hard on her back, but adrenaline starts to block the pain as the champion scoots away from the challenger. Felicity wipes the sweat from her face, Chandler already starting to move and push himself up. Felicity sees this and stands herself up, moving behind Chandler with something big in mind.

She waits for Chandler to stand up before she slithers forward, wraps her arms around Chandler’s neck, and hits her patented Felony III (Wrap-around modified Asai DDT)!

INA INA: IT’S OVER! PIN HIM NOW FEL!

GARY PINSON: The championship may very well indeed be staying in HKW.

Landing hard on her back again, Felicity struggles to hook a leg and simply pins Chandler with a back press.

ONE!

TWOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEE----NO!

Chandler kicks out at the very last possible moment, Felicity looking at the referee holding up two fingers with tears building up in her eyes. She wipes them almost immediately, looking over at her opponent and realizing she still has him where she wants him. The champion moves to the corner and calls for the “Off With Your Head” (Boma Ye Knee) and waits for Chandler to get in position.

INA INA: This is it!

GARY PINSON: I thought it was it three times already so I’m not trying to call it it anymore.

INA INA: Good. Just stay quiet and don’t say anything then.

GARY PINSON: I’m the best commentator on this show and I deserve respect damnit!

It takes a bit for Chandler to get his knees, but once he finally does, Felicity charges forward!

… but Chandler pops up to his feet, lifts her up in a fireman’s carry and delivers his patented fireman’s carry neckbreaker! The crowd explodes, but Chandler’s too wobbly to immediately make the cover. He realizes this himself and simply rolls away from Felicity, using the ropes to pull himself down. The champion reminds grounded while Chandler’s back to his feet with an idea in mind.

The DNA of FGA positions himself in the corner and gets the crowd behind him as they wait for the champion to stand up. She finally does so and Chandler charges forward, hitting Felicity with her own Off With Your Head! The crowd explodes as Chandler shouts “I just did you better than you!” as he goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

INA INA: NO!

THRE----NO!

Felicity pops a shoulder up out of instinct, the crowd stunned at what they had just seen. Chandler wastes no time pulling lifeless Banks up to her feet just to stand her up. Felicity stands dazed, Chandler bouncing off the ropes…

GARY PINSON: ROARING HAMM--

NO! Felicity ducks underneath the running Polish Hammer! The force Chandler threw it with throws off balance, but once he turns around he gets hammered by the Most Amazing Dropkick from Felicity! Chandler drops, but Felicity’s unable to get back to her feet as well. The referee goes to start the ten count, but he suddenly decides against it to a big pop from the crowd!

GARY PINSON: I don’t remember the name of this referee, but he’s my favorite for letting them fight.

INA INA: You’re such a horrible person, Gary. They’re both practically dead

The crowd gets behind Chandler heavy, but a small group of UE fans can be heard chanting against them. Felicity’s the first to show some life, but she crawls further and further away from Chandler. Chandler starts to show some life himself, slowly raising his head and his arms. The Supreme uses the ropes to pull herself up while Chandler starts to sit up. The FGAce and the Supreme both rise to their feet, Felicity charging at Chandler for a running and jumping Bank Shot, but Chandler steps out of the way and Felicity blasts the referee!

GARY PINSON: Oh no!

INA INA: That was totally an accident!

Felicity starts yelling at the referee then turns around and gets her chest caved in with the Roaring Hammer! Chandler drops on top of her, the crowd chanting…

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

BUT THERE’S NO REFEREE!

Chandler looks around and sees the knocked out ref, a frustrated scowl forming on his face as he moves his way.

GARY PINSON: We would’ve had a new champion right there, folks.

INA INA: I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Why would anyone kick out if they didn’t feel a referee’s hand slapping the mat right next to their freaking heads?

GARY PINSON: You’re ruining wrestling, Ina!

Chandler tries to wake the referee up, Felicity still lying motionless after the hellacious shot. Chandler turns around to check if Felicity has moved then goes back to waking up the referee. He slaps him a few times, Felicity starting to show some life as she begins to roll closer to the ropes. The referee finally starts to show some life, Chandler turning around to see Felicity starting to stir. He moves her way and pulls her up then drags her toward the nearest corner.

The challenger sits Felicity up on the top turnbuckle, turns around and sees the referee starting to get himself together. He climbs with Felicity, setting himself on the middle turnbuckle and locking his arms in position for an Avalanche DNA Driver (Bloody Sunday)! Felicity begins fighting out of it, pulling out her head and digging her nails into Chandler’s eyes!

Chandler falls back and begins rubbing his eyes, Felicity perching herself on the top rope. Not waiting a single second, Felicity dives and blasts Chandler in the back of the head with her rare Felony I (Flipping Missile Dropkick)!

INA INA: FELONY I! WE HAVEN’T SEEN THAT IN YEARS!

Despite landing on her back hard, Felicity has enough to crawl toward Chandler. She hooks the leg, albeit barely, the referee now recovered to make the count!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING!! DING!!!

ARTHUR PRICE: Here is your winner…. AND STIIIIIIILLLLLLL HKW WORLD CHAMPION! THE SUPREME! FELICITYYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAANKS!!

Banks rolls off of Chandler with a smirk on her face, grasping at her back as she screams for her championship. The referee hands her the World title and tries to hold her high arm, but Felicity pulls away and just clutches the title to her chest.

GARY PINSON: Round two goes to Banks...with some controversy.

INA INA: There was no controversy you idiot! Fel wanted this rematch and she wanted it for her title because she’s a much different competitor when something’s on the line.

GARY PINSON: Maybe so, but it looked like Chandler had her beat. It looked like we were going to have a new World Cha--

INA INA: Shut up, Gary! Do you have to ruin everything for me?!

GARY PINSON: I ruin nothing, and I’m not taking anything away from the victory. All I’m saying is that Chandler Scott put up one hell of a fight and I hope this isn’t the first and last time we see him here.

INA INA: He is kinda cute.

Felicity rolls out of the ring, her manager Tony Capone sending out his bodyguard Jorgo to carry Felicity to the back. He picks her up and hoists her onto his shoulder, Felicity holding her title high in the air to the dismay of the crowd.

WINNER: FELICITY BANKS VIA PINFALL (26:30)
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Riskodamous
Member Avatar
Co-Owner
Posted Image

Backstage, we join Jermaine Marks, who is being followed by a camera crew. he walks through the backstage area for a second. he eventually walks up on The Tribe, who earlier tonight made their debut.

JERMAINE MARKS: Guys! Can I get a few moments for an interview?!

T-MONEY: Bruh, you can get more than an interview.

James cuts of T before he can make a pass at Defiance’s interviewer.

JAMES RAVEN: Jermaine, what T here is trying to say is that yes, you can have an interview. And if you want to be wined, dined, and intertwined… give him a call. He has like eight baby mommas so you know his dick works good.

T-Money nods.

JERMAINE MARKS: James, Aidan, T… What was that we just witnessed? We thought we were going to get a handicap match tonight. What we got was a complete assault!

James rolls his eyes at the question.

JAMES RAVEN: Jermaine, bruh. If you’re disappointed that there was no real match, I’m sorry. We didn’t come here tonight to wrestle. We came here to send a message, beat some ass, and—once that was all over with—party. Now we sent a message. We beat some ass…And now we’re about to crack open some bottles. So I think things went pretty well, no?

T steps forward towards Jermaine.

T-MONEY: My nigga…Right now, I’m standing to the two best singles wrestlers in the world today. What do you think is going to happen when these boys tag team? It doesn’t take a fuckin’ rocket scientist to figure out that things are going to be explosive. Oh, we’re coming for those tag titles for sure, but we’re running all of those belts, dog. The Tribe is open for business and the business we’re in is fucking bitches up!

Aidan pats T-Money on the back with a smile before speaking himself.

AIDAN COLLINS: If I was a singles wrestler, a World Champion or whatnot…I’d be on notice, because you’re looking at three legends who, at any moment, could decide “hey, maybe I want to be top dog on one of the weekly shows”. We all have the track record, we all have the talent…and frankly, there isn’t anyone here who’s ass we couldn’t beat.

He runs his hand through his beard before continuing.

AIDAN COLLINS: But we got all of the time in the world to run this bitch for real. Right now, the focus is on Defiance and the focus is on putting some gold around our waists. The Tribe has decided that “All-time greatest tag team” is a title that no one in the industry is making a serious effort to obtain. The division is a bunch of misfits who are trying to cover for their weaknesses in other divisions…But us, dog? We’re icons, legends, Hall of Famers… We have no weaknesses to cover. We’re just combining our skills to create a team that cannot and will not be stopped.

Jermaine responds with a follow-up question.

JERMAINE MARKS: Aidan, you mentioned Defiance. Does this mean that The Tribe is part of the brand?

T jumps in to answer the question.

T-MONEY: Oh, you can say that, But if you want to be accurate, don’t say that The Tribe is ‘part’ of Defiance. As of right now, on October 1st, 2017…The Tribe now RUNS Defiance. Now, if you don’t mind, I got some Henny calling my name. So, thanks for the airtime…but now it’s time to get lit as a motherfucker! Let’s go, homies.

Aidan, T, and James walk off as the camera fades to black.

Posted Image

Bryant Gordan stands backstage in front of a tall Golden Opportunity Rumble poster, the various faces of the wrestlers taking part in tonight’s main event scattered down it’s middle.

BRYANT GORDAN: Ladies and gentlemen I am Bryant Gordan and tonight I am joined by… Ace Watson.

The camera pulls back as the bearded Ace Watson steps into frame.

ACE WATSON: ‘Ello, Bryant

Dressed in his ring gear with a SHOOTCAMP T-Shirt over the top, Ace smiles and nods to Gordan before awaiting the interviewer’s first question.

BRYANT GORDAN: Mr. Watson tonight you will compete in the Golden Opportunity Rumble, what are your thoughts going into that match?

ACE WATSON: Well, I’m excited. It’s a big chance for me, for anyone in that match. It’s why they call it the Golden Opportunity Rumble.

Watson stops talking for a moment, as if he had finished answering the question, before frowning slightly and shaking his head.

ACE WATSON: You know I think I said that last time I was in a GO match. Back when it was a ladder match, with myself and five other competitors. It didn’t go particularly well for me that time. I didn’t even get a chance to climb a ladder towards that briefcase. Unless I took a nasty fall and just forgot. But anyway it’s safe to say I’m going into this match with the goal to greatly improve on my last GO performance. Last time most people expected me to win that ladder match, and I came far from it. This time, my name is nowhere near the discussion of who people think will win. This time, I shock everyone.

BRYANT GORDAN: Are there any other competitors in that match you are hoping to face off against?

ACE WATSON: Well, it’s been a little while since myself and Hunter Werth have been in the ring at the same time. It could be fun to reignite our “heated” rivalry-turned-healthy-battle-of-one-upmanship. Someone else I faced off against, in what feels like a very long time ago, Tristan Ambrose. We had our fair share of battles back in VoW over the Zero Gravity Championship, in which I ended up coming out on top each time. It would be interesting to see how we’ve both changed since Visionaries shut it’s doors. I’d also love the chance to eliminate Christian Kane or Dom Harter. That would be brilliant. Perhaps it might shut them up for a little while.

A confident smirk appeared on Watson’s face, as Gordan nodded along to his answer, before then posing his next, the opposite of his previous.

BRYANT GORDAN: Are there any wrestlers you don’t want to face?

ACE WATSON: Honestly? No. I’m not afraid of any competitor in that match, or any match. In my seven years wrestling around the world I’ve faced all kinds of wrestlers, tall, short, fast, strong. I really feel like there’s no type of competitor I haven’t faced before. So, respectfully, there’s not a single Rumble entrant who will scare me if I stand face to face with them tonight.

BRYANT GORDAN: And, last question, do you have a prediction for how many eliminations you will get in the Rumble match?

ACE WATSON: However many it takes to win.

Watson grins, confidently still.

BRYANT GORDAN: Thank you for your time Mr. Watson, and good luck out there tonight.

ACE WATSON: Thanks, see you later mate.

With a nod and a handshake, Ace bowed out of shot as the scene faded out into the next.

Posted Image

As the scene fades backstage Emilio Vialpando is seen walking down the hallway along with his manager Tony Capone with his men following close behind. A roar of boos is heard from the crowd outside in the arena watching on the Knoxotron. Emilio smirks at the sound of the boos and shakes his head. He points up and chuckles.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: You hear that? The voices of a plethora of idiotas wishing they were me.

Capone pulls out a cigar from his inner jacket pocket and nods.

TONY CAPONE: Nevermind them, Serpe. You and Drago have somethi--

Suddenly the lights in the hallway go out leaving everything screen in pitch black darkness. Breathing is heard from a singular person in the background but oddly enough nothing else.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Hey! What’s going on!? Tony? Tony? Lass? Benny? Jorgo? Max? Anyone?

Footsteps are heard in the background walking towards Emilio’s voice now.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Wh...Who’s there?! Who is that?!

A spark of light is seen flashing down the hall from a small flame as if someone was lighting up something.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Answer me goddamnit?!

A man’s laughter now begins to echo through the halls as the footsteps continue walking towards the frightened Emilio.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: Whoever that is...Y...Yo..You’re gonna regret fucking with me!

In front of Emilio now is a bud light's up from someone’s cigarette or blut or whatever the hell they was smoking. It was bright enough to show a glare off of Emilio’s eyes and in them you could see the face of the man who has been tormenting Emilio these past few weeks…..Flame! The rosebud goes away and Flame blows the smoke into Emilio’s face while laughing.

FLAME: Am I?

Emilio begins to cough from the smoke. Along with Flame’s words his laughter begins to echo through Emilio’s ears.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: What the...What the fuck?!

FLAME: What’s the matter, Emilio? You look like you’ve seen a ghost…

Emilio tries to speak but for some reason he couldn’t anymore. It was like his voice was stolen from him. A light above Emilio begins to flicker now and with each Flicker Flame is seen walking around him smoking a blunt.

FLAME: I’ve been watching you for quite some time, Emilio...The darkness has begun to consume within you, hasn’t it?

Of course Emilio didn’t know what Flame was talking about. He wanted to reply but he obviously couldn’t do such a thing right now.

FLAME: Look at the man you have become since your friend Jayden died, Emilio. You haven’t been the same since that night….Have you?

Flame now seen standing behind him leans close to his ear.

FLAME: You have to feed the hunger...The hunger of the darkness within you…

The Blazin’ One chuckles to himself now.

FLAME: It craves blood...And you have fed it exactly that in recent time haven’t you? And with you playing a charade of who you actually are for so long….Keeping the true you away from the eyes of everyone watching you...It just wasn’t easy to bare has it?

He pats the former Global Champion on the shoulder and laughs.

FLAME: Don’t worry, Emilio….You don’t have to worry about hiding the real you anymore.

The light goes back out completely and Flame is heard laughing in the background.

FLAME: I know the real you…..

His words begin to echo again along with his laughs.

FLAME: ….The darkness knows the true you….

Flame laughs begin to fade away but his words still echoed through Emilio’s ears until the lights come back on and Tony is seen standing there in front of Emilio.

TONY CAPONE: --you okay? Serpe, are you okay?

Emilio blinks a couple of times and looks around making sure everything was real.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: I...I don’t…

TONY CAPONE: What happened?

Vialpando looks to Capone now not able to explain what just happened.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: He’s...He...He’s coming after me.

Capone shakes his head not understanding what Emilio was talking about.

TONY CAPONE: Who? Who is coming after you, Emilio?

Emilio gulps.

EMILIO VIALPANDO: F...F….Fl….Flame.

TONY CAPONE: Flame?

Capone looks around seeing that nobody else was in the hallway but them and a few stagehands. He then looks to his men.

TONY CAPONE: Spread out. Look for Flame make sure he isn’t here.

The men nod and begin to disburse to carry out the order of their boss.

TONY CAPONE: C’mon. Let’s go find Drago.

Emilio nods to Capone and follows him to find Jinzai as the scene fades away.
Edited by Sean Sands, Oct 3 2017, 09:29 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
#RiskyBusiness
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
Devil In Disguise
Posted Image

ARTHUR PRICE: The following match is a 40 person rumble and is your main event of the evening! The match begins with entrants #1 and #2 and every 90 seconds, another entrant makes his or her way out to the ring! The only way to eliminate is to go over the top rope and have BOTH FEET land on the floor for the elimination! The last person remaining in the ring after all 40 entrants have entered will be declared the winner of the next Golden Opportunity briefcase!

GARY PINSON: Great explanation of the rules there by our ring announcer, Arthur Price!

INA INA: It’s a fucking rumble. Everyone should know exactly how it works already. Jesus Christ.

GARY PINSON: Anywayyyy, let’s see who is entering in at #1!

“Beware” by Big Pun blares throughout the arena and the audience stands and cheers as JASON MENTEZ is the first person exiting out from behind the curtain. He cracks his neck and looks at the little slip that tells his number before tossing it aside and making his way down to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #1, from Queens, New York! He’s THE HKW Pillar...WRECKLESS...HARDEST....MALICIOUS.....JASON MENTEZ!!!

Jason eventually reaches ringside and quickly climbs up the steps before entering the ring and quickly heading over to a corner, clearly focused on what is now a daunting task.

GARY PINSON: Mentez draws #1! Can he run through this whole thing and be the last man standing?!

INA INA: Hell no. Might even bet that whoever is #2 will eliminate him!

“Dark Horses” by Switchfoot then plays and the audience pops huge once more as BRIAN STRYKER makes his way out from behind the curtain, letting out a deep breath.

INA INA: Never mind.

GARY PINSON: Couldn’t think of a better pair to start this match off!

Stryker nods to the fans cheering for him before he begins making his way down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans as he walks towards Mentez and the squared circle.

ARTHUR PRICE: And his opponent, entering in at #2, representing Dark Horse Protections, he is the Dad of HKW....BRIAN STRYKER!!!

Brian finds his way ringside eventually and slides into the ring, getting to his feet as he stares at Jason, who is warming up. After acknowledging the fans once more, Stryker then heads into the opposite corner and begins warming up as Arthur leaves the ring and so do the two referees. The bell then rings!

Posted Image

DING! DING! DING!

The two men nod at one another as the bell rings, sharing a quick handshake before they begin circling the ring. Brian slides in, attempt a takedown, but Jason manages to avoid it as he takes a step back, forcing the Dad of HKW to get to his feet and for the two to circle the ring for a few more seconds. Eventually they lock up, but it’s Mentez who shows off his strength, slipping behind Stryker before lifting him and performing a belly to back suplex! Jason gets to his feet after that and waits for Brian to get to a knee before he runs forward and catches him with a shining wizard, dropping him to the mat!

GARY PINSON: It’s all Mentez to start things off right now!

INA INA: Ugh, can Old Man Stryker do something already?

Mentez grabs Stryker after that and picks him up before throwing him over the top rope! Luckily, Brian lands on his back on the apron and tightly grabs the ropes, refusing to let them go! Jason sees this and moves forward, spending the rest of the 90 seconds he and Stryker had facing each other trying to shove him off the apron and to the ground with his boot!

GARY PINSON: 10 seconds left until a new entrant enters!

INA INA: Can’t wait to see who it is!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!

MASON MATEO makes his way out from behind the curtain to no music.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering at #3, MASON MATEO!!!

ENTRANT #3: Mason Mateo

Mason then begins making his way down to the ring, the audience chanting “whose mans is this” as he does so.

GARY PINSON: The first of our five surprise entrants!

INA INA: We really let this clown take a spot in this rumble?

Mateo quickly slides into the ring, but as soon as he’s to his feet, Mentez comes forward and clotheslines him over the ropes and out onto the ground for the quick elimination, the audience popping huge at this!

ELIMINATED: Mason Mateo (0:01) by Jason Mentez [1]

GARY PINSON: That didn’t last long!

INA INA: Horrible.

Jason tells Mateo to “bury these nuts” after the quick elimination, then turns around and is met with a flying Brian, who hits a springboard crossbody to take the New Yorker down! Stryker quickly rolls to his feet and waits for Mentez to get to his feet before running forward and catching him with a hurricanrana, sending him flying! Jason quickly gets to his feet again and stumbles into a corner before Brian comes in and catches him with a high knee, then pulls him out of the corner and hits a DDT!

GARY PINSON: I guess Brian can thank Mason for giving him some breathing room for a few seconds!

INA INA: Let’s see if he can actually get an elimination though.

The Dad of HKW then picks up Wreckless and pins him up against the ropes before grabbing at his legs and trying his best to get him over for a couple of seconds before Jason begins kicking at him, sending him stumbling backwards and allowing the New Yorker to get back to his feet and charge right into a cutter! Brian, letting out a deep breath, uses all of his strength to get the larger Jason up before pushing him back into a corner and attempting to throw him off once more as the countdown begins once more!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!

“What It Worth” by Dominique Young Unique plays and the audience immediately begins to boo as Kenni Killswitch of RISE steps out, smiling as she taunts the fans. After waving them off, she begins making her way down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #4, KENNI KILLSWITCH!

ENTRANT #4: Kenni Killswitch

GARY PINSON: And now we see the first of five RISE wrestlers enter this thing! How big would it be for Kenni to win this thing?

INA INA: Likely won’t happen, but I think it’ll be big for any RISE talent to win this thing.

Killswitch enters the ring and quickly races over to where Stryker is, performing a back rake that forces him to howl out in pain before she stomps away at the cornered Mentez, the audience continuing to boo her as she does so. Once she’s done stomping a hole into Jason, Kenni turns to the audience and taunts them again before Brian comes in and catches her with a jumping knee strike! Killswitch stumbles into the ropes and Stryker moves forward, clotheslining her over before she falls onto the ropes!

GARY PINSON: That was really close there! Kenni nearly gets eliminated!

INA INA: Well, at least she won’t be in here less than Matt Mason was.

GARY PINSON: I think you mean Mason Mateo?

INA INA: WHOOOOO CARRRRRREEEEESSSSSS???

The Dad of HKW attempts to shove the Rich Monopoly member off of the apron with a boot, but she holds on tight to the ropes! As he’s doing this, it gives the New Yorker enough time to slip behind his Philly born opposition, hooking his arms around his waist before lifting him up and sending him flying with a German suplex! Jason then goes back to what Brian was doing and tries to shove Kenni off the apron, the young woman from RISE holding on as tight as possible!

GARY PINSON: 10 seconds left! Our 5th entrant is about to make their way out!

INA INA: Hope it’s someone I actually like!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRR!!!

“We’re In This Together Now” by Nine Inch Nails plays and out comes CELESTE, running right for the ring and not willing to waste any time!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #5, CELESTE!

ENTRANT #5: Celeste

GARY PINSON: Celeste is in and she’s ready for a fight!

INA INA: Hope she gets eliminated in like two seconds too.

Celeste slides underneath the bottom rope and into the ring before she catches Jason with a dropkick, sending him falling to the mat! The young woman then sees Stryker slowly helping himself up before she moves forward and drops him with a slingblade! The Subversion wrestler rises to her feet once more and looks at Kenni rolling back into the ring. When Killswitch gets to her feet, she turns right into a high knee! Celeste then hooks her head and lifts her up before planting her in the center of the ring with a brainbuster!

GARY PINSON: It’s all Celeste at the moment!

INA INA: Of course it is! She’s the one that’s been here the least amount of time.

After hitting the brainbuster, Celeste gets to her feet and walks over to Jason, putting him up against the ropes before taking a step back and dropkicking him, sending him over the ropes and out onto the apron! He drops to a knee on the apron as Celeste then sees Stryker charging towards her and sidesteps him and sends him over the top rope, right next to Jason! Celeste then waits for both men to get up on the apron before she hits the opposite ropes and looks to charge right at them...only for Kenni to cut her off with a stiff forearm to the face! Kenni then grabs the stunned Celeste and throws her over the top rope, but the young woman falls back first onto the apron! This leads to Kenni spending the next few seconds to try and shove Celeste out of the ring as the time begins to count down again.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!

The audience roars as “Fucking In The Bushes” by Oasis plays and JACKIE FOWLER steps out! He smiles as he looks out at the audience before racing down to the ring, stating that he’s going to fuck some people up!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #6...JACKIE FOWLER!

ENTRANT #6: Jackie Fowler

GARY PINSON: Here comes Jackie!

INA INA: Ugh, dislike him even more than everyone else in that ring.

Jackie slides into the ring once he gets down there, but Kenni is quick to jump on him and stomp away, removing her attention from Celeste, who safely rolls back into the ring now. Kenni pulls Jackie up by his hair and begins trash talking him...before he flips her off, then uses that middle finger to poke her in the eye! This then allows him to grab Kenni and throw her over the top rope and out onto the ground, eliminating her from the match!

ELIMINATED: Kenni Killswitch (1:58) by Jackie Fowler [1]

GARY PINSON: And that ends Kenni’s night right there!

INA INA: Well, the IQ in the ring certainly went up!

Fowler then turns around and sees Jason charging at him, so he ducks then waits for Mentez to turn around before he catches him with a back elbow, sending him falling back into a corner! Stryker then springboards in towards Fowler, but he catches him and rams his body right into Celeste, dropping her to the mat! Jackie then lets Brian down before throwing him into the opposite corner. The Brit then rushes towards Mentez’s corner and rocks him with a European uppercut! He then runs to the opposite corner and catches Stryker with a European uppercut! Jackie sees Celeste getting up and catches her with a stiff boot to the face, dropping her once more!

GARY PINSON: Jackie is beating everyone up right now!

INA INA: Could you imagine a world where Jackie Fowler becomes HKW World champion? Sounds horrible to me!

Fowler goes after Mentez following the boot he connected with Celeste’s face and does his best to grab the New Yorker’s legs and get him halfway through the top rope! Jason is seen shaking his head as he holds on tight, clearly not wanting to see an early exit in this match as the countdown begins once more!

GARY PINSON: Entrant #7! Who’s it going to be?!

INA INA: It can’t get any worse than the current bunch in the ring!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRR!

“Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Trap Remix)” blares throughout the arena as the audience begins to boo. ZOLA STAR makes her way out from the back, smirking as she soaks in the boos before slowly making her way down to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #7...ZOLA STAR!

ENTRANT #7: Zola Star

GARY PINSON: That’s now the 2nd RISE wrestler entering this match.

INA INA: And the first one didn’t do so hot, did she?

As Zola is taking her sweet time getting to the ring, Stryker spins Fowler around, forcing him off of Mentez, and begins lighting him up with chops to the chest, backing him up against the ropes! Brian then attempts to get Jackie out of the ring, lifting him up by his legs and getting him halfway over. Meanwhile, Zola has finally reached ringside and she quickly slides in, going after Celeste first, throwing her shoulder first into the steel post!

GARY PINSON: Zola sure took a bit to get to the ring!

INA INA: Smart move. Why waste all that energy running? Not like there’s not going to be people in the ring when you enter. Hell, I would have taken even longer than her to get to the ring.

Fowler catches Stryker with a back elbow that forces the veteran to release him before he grabs the Philadelphian and throws him over the top rope! Brian grabs the top rope and lands on his feet on the apron, but Jackie catches him with a big boot that drops him to the apron and nearly sends him rolling off, only for Stryker to grab a hold of the bottom rope! Jackie then begins trying to shove Brian off of the apron while Zola goes right after Jason, stomping him down into a seated position in the corner before putting her boot to his throat, trying to choke him out. As this is all going on, the countdown begins once more!

GARY PINSON: 10 seconds until another entrant joins this match!

INA INA: Hope it’s someone...destructive.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!

“Cherry Waves” by Deftones begins to play and the audience boos once more as NEST charges out from behind the curtain and begins to make his way down to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #8....NEST!!!

ENTRANT #8: Nest

GARY PINSON: Oh boy.

INA INA: Well...this is definitely destructive.

Jackie turns and sees Nest charging towards the ring, so he gets ready to fight, forgetting all about Stryker! Nest slides into the ring and gets to his feet before Fowler charges right at him, only to eat a clothesline that drops him! Zola sees Nest flooring Jackie and quickly rolls out underneath the bottom rope, not wanting to deal with Nest! So the large man then turns his attention towards Celeste, who is slowly helping herself up in the corner before she’s crushed by the charging Nest! He then pulls her in and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex!

GARY PINSON: Good lord, Nest is going to murder someone, isn’t he?

INA INA: That’s what I think every time he steps in a ring.

Stryker then gets up on the apron and quickly races over to a corner before climbing to the top. He then waits for Nest to turn around before leaping off and stunning him with a missile dropkick! Jason then races in and rocks Nest with a superman punch, dropping him on his ass! Zola sees her spot then and sneaks back in, grabbing Mentez from behind and trying to throw him out, only for the New Yorker to reverse it and send Star over the ropes and out onto the ground!

ELIMINATED: Zola Star (2:33) by Jason Mentez [2]

GARY PINSON: Another elimination from Mentez!

INA INA: And another RISE wrestler gone! We got three left somewhere in this group of 40!

Jason turns back around and looks at Stryker before the two nod at one another before they go after Nest, picking him up and backing him up into a corner before they each grab a leg and spend the next few seconds trying to eliminate him as the time began to countdown again!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!

The audience is quiet before “Glorious Domination” begins to play, causing a majority of them to boo as ASHLEY MARIE CHASE immediately steps out and races down to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #9...ASHLEY MARIE CHASE!!!

ENTRANT #9: Ashley Marie Chase

GARY PINSON: And here comes Subversion’s Ashley Marie Chase!

INA INA: A world where AMC is a Global or World champion sounds like a world I don’t want to live in!

Ashley slides into the ring and goes right after Stryker, pulling him away from Nest and trading blows with him before backing him up against the ropes and clotheslining him over the top rope and out onto the apron! She then tries to use her boot to shove him out, but Stryker holds on tight! Meanwhile, Nest catches Mentez with a headbutt, sending him falling to the mat! Nest then picks up Jason and throws him in the same corner he was trapped in seconds ago before he fires off with punches to the gut, forcing Jason to groan out in pain! That is, until Jackie comes in and catches Nest with a clip to the back of his right knee, dropping the big man!

GARY PINSON: Jackie may have just saved Mentez from elimination there! He was looking worse for wear!

INA INA: The longer this match goes, the more it’s going to take its toll on Jason. He needs to take a breather, but he’s too hardheaded to do what Zola did like a minute ago.

Jackie then begins catching Nest with a series of elbow drops, not wanting him to get up as he did so. However, a chorus of boos begin to ring throughout the audience as cameras pan over to show none other than the Dynasty champion, Jaxon Queen, sitting on the barricade and watching the match. Fowler spots him in and immediately growls as Jaxon mockingly waves at him, then raises his title to boos. Celeste tries charging in at Jackie, but he catches her with a headbutt that sends her stumbling backwards!

GARY PINSON: Jaxon Queen should not be out here right now!

INA INA: He’s the Dynasty champ! He can be wherever he wants!

Fowler’s focus on Queen seems to last too long as Nest is able to get to his feet and catch the Brit with a big boot to the back of the head! Nest then lifts Fowler like it’s almost nothing, raising him high over his head, before throwing him out of the ring, sending him crashing into the barricade before he hits the ground!

ELIMINATED: Jackie Fowler (4:19) by Nest [1]

GARY PINSON: That’s a bit of a shocker right there! Jackie Fowler has been eliminated!

INA INA: Take your eyes off of Nest and that is what happens! Hell, Nest might break the eliminations record tonight!

Queen laughs before he gets off the barricade and takes the steps up by the fans, mocking them as he disappears. Meanwhile, Nest watches the tron as the countdown has begun once more.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRRRR!

“Only Happy When It Rains” by Garbage begins to blast through the arena’s speakers and the audience immediately begins throwing out boos as MORA FINDLAY comes out from behind the curtain and races down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #10...MORA FINDLAY!!!

ENTRANT #10: Mora Findlay

GARY PINSON: And here comes the first Underground representation!

INA INA: I don’t know how well she’ll do, but if she could just eliminate Stryker right here, that’d be great.

Mora enters the ring and gets to her feet, coming face to face with Nest. She begins firing off with chops to the chest of the behemoth, but he’s not budging absorbing every single one before grabbing her by the neck and throwing her with a choke toss! Nest continues his attack on the cornered Mora for the next few seconds, forgetting all about the rest until Ashley Marie Chase hops on his back and tries to put him in a sleeper hold!

GARY PINSON: AMC is at least trying something to stall this big man!

INA INA: Don’t think it’s going to be enough!

Nest quickly shakes her off after a few seconds of struggling, forcing her to hit the mat! Celeste then moves in and tries to wear him down, dropkicking him in the knee that drops him on it! She then goes for a superkick, but he catches her foot, then shoves her back to the mat! Both competitors get to their feet as quickly as possible before Celeste charges right at him, only for Nest to floor her with a shoulder block! The big man then looks at Stryker, who has rolled himself back in, and quickly picks him up, hoisting him over his shoulder and planting him with a powerslam! Everyone is down as Nest rises to his feet and lets out a roar, getting the audience to respond with boos as another countdown has begun!

GARY PINSON: Looks like somebody else is about to join us! Who is it going to be?

INA INA: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRRR!!!

“Low Self Opinion” by Rollins Band begins to play throughout the arena and the people in attendance cheer as DOM HARTER races out from behind the curtain and towards the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #11...DOM HARTER!!!

ENTRANT #11: Dom Harter

GARY PINSON: Dom is ready for a fight!

INA INA: Look at his stupid hair. I hope he loses.

Dom immediately enters the ring and goes right after Nest, catching him with chops and forearms until he’s got him backed up into the ropes! Mentez then joins Harter and the two begin pounding away at Nest before Findlay, Celeste, Stryker, and Chase all join in! It’s everyone in the ring vs Nest and they’re winning as they each grab a body part and begin tipping him over the top rope....eventually getting him over and forcing him to hit the ground for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Nest (3:22) by Jason Mentez [3], Brian Stryker [1], Dom Harter [1], Celeste [1], Ashley Marie Chase [1], Mora Findlay [1]

GARY PINSON: And just like that, Nest is gone! I can’t believe it!

INA INA: It took six people, but they finally got the big man out of here!

The remaining six all then pair off with one another. Dom and Mora begin trading blows. Stryker and AMC go back to the fight they started with one another earlier. And Celeste and Mentez go at it with one another, all six trying to thin down the field before another enters. However, outside of a few near scares, there seems to be no one in danger of being eliminated as the countdown begins once more, the audience counting along!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRRR!!!

“Communion of the Cursed” by Ice Nine Kills plays and the audience boos as BLOODY MARY slowly makes her way out from the back and heads down to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #12....BLOODY MARY!!!

ENTRANT #12: Bloody Mary

GARY PINSON: Another UG talent has entered this match!

INA INA: Good lord, that’s one ugly looking bitch.

Once Bloody Mary gets in the ring, she goes right after Dom, helping Mora out as the two begin attacking him and trying to throw him over the top rope. Meanwhile, Stryker now has Chase holding tight onto the top rope as he tries to eliminate her, while Celeste has Jason cornered! Celeste takes a few steps back, then charges in at Jason, who lowers his shoulder and lets her go over the top rope before she lands on her feet on the apron! Mentez sees that and quickly catches her with a Bullhammer Elbow, sending her falling to the ground outside for another elimination!

ELIMINATED: Celeste (9:34) by Jason Mentez [4]

GARY PINSON: Celeste did well, but in the end, it wasn’t enough!

INA INA: Jason just knocked her clean the hell out! Holy crap hahahahaha!

After the elimination, Mentez gets jumped from behind by Mora, sending him falling to all fours before she begins attacking him with stomps and elbows and even a boot to the throat. Everyone else is still trying to eliminate one another and for almost a minute, it looks rather boring, until Stryker hits a crossbody on Bloody Mary that sends them both over the top rope and landing on the apron! The two competitors trade blows from there before Mary clotheslines Brian over the ropes and back into the ring, entering the ring herself just as the count begins once more!

GARY PINSON: Who’s #13?!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!

“Dead and Gone” by Terror Metal plays and the audience immediately begins to boo as TRISTAN AMBROSE makes his way out from behind the curtain. He points to himself as he looks at the fans, telling them that this GO Rumble belongs to him.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #13...TRISTAN AMBROSE!!!

ENTRANT #13: Tristan Ambrose

INA INA: Still don’t really know how to feel about this guy, but let’s see what he does.

Tristan races down to the ring, sliding and quickly going after Ashley. He catches her with rapid punches before pulling her in and hitting a t-bone suplex! His next target is Bloody Mary, pulling her in and hitting a pumphandle neckbreaker! Ambrose then gets in the face of a recovering Harter and the two begin trading punches once more, Tristan getting the upper hand with a knee to the gut! He goes to hit the ropes, but when he bounces back, Dom lifts him up and plants him with a spinebuster!

GARY PINSON: Dom stopped Tristan right in his tracks!

INA INA: He kinda needed to or else he was likely going to be seeing that floor just like everyone else eliminated so far!

Dom pulls Tristan up and irish whips him into a corner before hitting a corner splash! He then begins trying to get Tristan over the top rope, something Mora is trying with Jason and something Stryker is now trying with Bloody Mary. All three competitors in danger of being eliminated are holding on tight as the seconds tick away, eventually leading to yet another countdown!

GARY PINSON: Yet another person ready to join this match!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRRR!!!!

“Soap” by Melanie Martinez begins to blare throughout the arena and the audience immediately gets up and begins booing. KITTY SASSO steps out from behind the curtains, without her title, and mockingly blows a kiss to the fans before making her way down to the ring with a light jog.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #14....KITTY SASSO!!!

ENTRANT #14: Kitty Sasso

INA INA: Oooh, things just got a little more interesting!

Kitty enters the ring and quickly goes after Dom, pulling him by his hair before hooking his head and planting him with a DDT! She then kicks the back of Stryker’s left knee and pulls him into a DDT as well, dropping him to the mat! Kitty then goes and takes Stryker’s job, attempting to eliminate Bloody Mary herself, getting her over the top rope and onto the apron before she begins hitting away at her hands, trying to force Bloody Mary to let go of the ropes as the rest of the competitors are either down and out or are near elimination like Mentez is with Findlay!

GARY PINSON: Jason and Mary are both in trouble! Could we see two eliminations right here and right now?!

INA INA: Wouldn’t shed a tear of either of them being eliminated. Just saying.

Ashley gets right back into the match, catching Mora with a forearm to the spine before catching her with a roundhouse kick! She then pulls Kitty off of Bloody Mary by her hair, then catches Kitty with a headbutt, dropping her to the mat! As AMC thinks she’s in the clear, Tristan Ambrose sneaks up from behind and tosses her over and out for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Ashley Marie Chase (6:58) by Tristan Ambrose [1]

GARY PINSON: Tristan Ambrose just eliminated Ashley Chase!

INA INA: She took her eyes off of the ball for a second and it cost her. Maybe she’ll learn for the next one, maybe she won’t. We’ll see.

Ambrose, having gotten an elimination, looks to build on that in the final 30 seconds left before another entrant comes in. He grabs Brian Stryker and throws him over the top rope, but he doesn’t hit the ground, landing on the apron instead. Tristan does the same to Mora, but she performs the same act as Stryker, landing on the apron. He tries it on Kitty next, and she does the same thing! He finally turns towards Mentez, who hits him with a spear that drops him and has everyone laying in the ring as the countdown begins once more!

GARY PINSON: Entrant #15 is about to come in to a ring of some exhausted and hurt wrestlers!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

The audience waits before “Alldat” by Jarren Benton begins to play. Some of the audience seems to recognize this theme and they immediately begin to boo, while others have to wait until the competitor steps out before they all begin booing.

GARY PINSON: Oh God no....

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #15...SEREN BEYER!!!

ENTRANT #15: Seren Beyer
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
Devil In Disguise
INA INA: IT’S BIG MONEY, BAYBAY!

The former SSWA Pure champion begins walking down to the ring, clearly not wanting to enter this match until she is good and ready. Finally, she enters the ring and goes right after Brian Stryker, dropping him with a running dropkick as he was getting to his feet! She then pulls Mora up and tries to throw her out, but Mora holds tight onto the top rope! Seren catches her with a dropkick, but Findlay just falls on the apron, forcing Beyer to attempt to shove her off of the apron!

GARY PINSON: Could Seren Beyer, a guest, come in here and pull off a big upset?!

INA INA: I’d say that would be a big shocker, Gary, but with BIG MONEY, anything is possible!

As Seren is doing that, both Kitty and Jason have recovered, They immediately go after one another, with Kitty finally getting a shot below the belt in before she attempts to throw him out, only for Jason to fly over the top rope and land back first onto the apron! Kitty is frustrated as she then goes after Tristan Ambrose, getting him up and backing him up against the ropes before attempting to clothesline him, only for Ambrose to lower his shoulder and force her over the top rope and to the apron! He then tries to pull her up by her hair, but she grabs onto his head and forces his throat down onto the top rope before helping herself back in! Meanwhile, Dom has cornered Bloody Mary and is teeing off on her, clearly trying to weaken her down as the count begins once more!

INA INA: I hope it’s another special surprise!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Same Old War” by Our Last Night begins to play and the audience pops as Chris Night races out from the back to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #16...CHRIS NIGHT!!!

ENTRANT #16: Chris Night

GARY PINSON: Chris Night! I think this audience wouldn’t mind seeing Chris Night walking out as the next GO holder!

INA INA: Stop lying to everyone, Gary.

Chris slides into the ring and immediately goes after Kitty, taking her down with a spinning heel kick! His next target is Tristan Ambrose, catching him with a dropkick that sends him crashing into a corner! Night rises to his feet once more and ducks a clothesline from Harter before catching him with an axe kick that drops him to the mat! As this is happening, Mora manages to eye rake Seren and gets enough time to re-enter the ring! She sees Chris and charges right at him, but he catches her with a hip toss! Findlay eventually scrambles to her feet, but Night comes charging in and clotheslines her over the top rope, forcing her on the apron! He sees this and takes a few steps back before he runs forward, only to get rocked with a forearm by Mora! However, this gives Seren the opening to dropkick Mora off of the apron and to the ground, the audience cheering as Findlay was eliminated!

ELIMINATED: Mora Findlay (8:16) by Seren Beyer [1]

GARY PINSON: And that ends Mora’s night right there!

INA INA: She lasted longer than I think most people thought she would.

Seren then goes right after Chris, the two trading blows and nearly eliminating each other for the next couple of seconds. Stryker and Mentez grab Sasso and try to eliminate her as well, but she holds on tight to the ropes, refusing to be removed off of them and eliminated. Meanwhile, Bloody Mary is now taking out her frustrations on Dom and Tristan, both men down as BM just stomps away at them out of anger, the seconds ticking down once more.

GARY PINSON: One more entrant is about to join this match! Who is it going to be?!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Negative Minds” by Mobile Deathcamp and the audience...gives a mixed reaction? The usually grumpy ARIES ARMADAIST steps out from behind the curtains and focuses on the ring...until he too realizes he’s being cheered by a good half of this audience. He almost looks shocked before he shakes it off and marches down to the ring, stating that he is about to “fuck this rumble in the ass”.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #17....ARIES ARMADAIST!!!

ENTRANT #17: Aries Armadaist

GARY PINSON: Aries looks as angry as always.

INA INA: He’s the definition of angry, isn’t he?

Aries enters the ring and quickly kicks a charging Bloody Mary in the gut before planting her with a piledriver! Armadaist then pulls Stryker into another piledriver, laying him out! Jason charges at Aries afterwards and he gets caught with a boot to the gut before he also eats a piledriver! Dom Harter? You can bet he was next as he ate a piledriver as well! Tristan Ambrose? Piledriver for him too! Kitty Sasso? You betcha! She got a piledriver as well! Chris Night? Piledriver! Seren Beyer? Piledriver! Everyone is down as Aries rises to his feet, having hit everyone in the ring with a piledriver!

GARY PINSON: It’s Piledriverpalooza in here!

INA INA: Aries is out here breaking necks and, well, you know the rest!

Armadaist continues his piledriving madness as the seconds tick away, the writer of this match not wanting to write anymore and just get on with the next entrant. Finally, we are 10 seconds away from the next entrant and Aries is still hitting people with piledrivers.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Can You Feel It?” by Fat Boys blares throughout the arena and the audience immediately begins to boo. Aries stops attacking his opponents and looks over at the entranceway, recognizing that theme but not remembering who’s it is.

GARY PINSON: Oh, dear God, no.

The curtains open...and EVAN ENVI steps out, greeting the audience with a smile and a wave as they boo him!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #18...EVAN ENVI!!!

ENTRANT #18: Evan Envi

INA INA: THE CHIEF IS IN THE HOUSE! OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS RUMBLE!

Evan Envi realizes the audience is booing him after a few seconds and waves them off before he races down to the ring. However, he stops in his tracks once he realizes who is in the ring. Aries, big shit eating grin on his face, invites Evan in. So Evan makes his way up the steps, taking his time before entering the ring, the two men staring each other down before Aries pulls a raw steak out of his pants! He takes a step towards Envi, but the vegan tells Armadaist to stop right there...before he pulls out a stalk of celery from his tights (don’t ask, just sell it).

GARY PINSON: What the hell is going on in this match?

INA INA: I have no idea.

The two men circle the ring before they go to charge at one another, only for Chris to stop Aries in his tracks and Seren to stop Evan in his! Chris and Aries trade punches as Aries drops his steak during this while Evan drops his stalk as he brawls with Seren! Evan eventually distracts Seren by saying that he just saw a $100 bill, forcing her to turn away and allow Evan to grab her from behind and dump her out of the ring for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Seren Beyer (4:12) by Evan Envi [1]

GARY PINSON: Big Money is no more!

INA INA: And yet stupid dad Stryker is still in?! Bullcrap!

Armadaist is eventually able to plant Night with a lariat before he picks up his steak and looks over at Envi, who picks up his celery! The two men stare one another down and move closer and closer together, stopping when they see the time countdown!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Dance With the Devil” by Breaking Benjamin plays and the audience begins to boo once more as JASON BOYARSKI lumbers out from behind the curtain, letting out a roar as Aries and Evan stare at him in disbelief.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #19...JASON BOYARSKI!!!

ENTRANT #19: Jason Boyarski

GARY PINSON: Oh my goodness.

INA INA: RIP somebody.

Jason Boyarski makes his way down to ringside, getting up on the apron before climbing into the ring. Aries and Evan attempt to go after him, but he takes them both down with a clothesline! Mentez then charges at Boyarski, but he catches him with a nasty chop to the chest that drops him to the mat! Bloody Mary then hops on Boyarski’s back, trying to choke him out, but Jason eventually gets her off, forcing her to hit the mat hard! Boyarski then picks up Mary by the throat and raises her up high before throwing her out of the ring for an elimination!

ELIMINATED: Bloody Mary (9:37) by Jason Boyarski [1]

GARY PINSON: And there goes Bloody Mary! Boyarski may destroy everyone in this ring right now!

INA INA: If any of them are smart, they’ll run away.

Boyarski lets out a roar as he watches the rest of the competitors in the ring all slowly get up. He stands there and waits for them to make a move, Kitty and Aries coming in first and getting sent out with a boot and an elbow! Eventually, all of the field gets in there and takes it to Boyarski, getting some punches in return! The eight competitors eventually back him into the ropes before they each grab a body part! He struggles for a bit, but the group eventually gets him over and out of the ring for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Jason Boyarski (1:13) by Jason Mentez [5], Brian Stryker [2], Dom Harter [2], Tristan Ambrose [2], Evan Envi [2], Kitty Sasso [1], Aries Armadaist [1]

GARY PINSON: Goodbye Jason! Smart move there by everyone, Ina?

INA INA: Of course! But whoever comes out as #20 is about to have themselves a beat up group of people they can pick away at!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Carrion Flowers” by Chelsea Wolfe plays throughout the arena, the audience booing as everyone in the ring lets out a sigh, HARBINGER stepping out from the back. The behemoth then makes his way down to the ring, knowing he’d have to likely fight everyone of them.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #20....HARBINGER!!!

ENTRANT #20: Harbinger

GARY PINSON: We are halfway through the entrants and this man might be in here until the end.

INA INA: No Boyarski or Nest to stop him. Everyone else in this match has at least wrestled for a couple of minutes.

Harbinger enters the ring and waits for someone to make a move before all of them rush forward...only for all of them to be sent flying and falling to the mat by Harbinger! Tristan Ambrose is the first to his feet and he runs right at Harbinger, who wraps his hand around The Resistance leader’s throat before lifting him up and chokeslamming him out of the ring for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Tristan Ambrose (9:21) by Harbinger [1]

GARY PINSON: And Tristan Ambrose, after almost 10 minutes in the ring, is eliminated!

INA INA: And I have a feeling he might not be the only one!

Brian Stryker attempts to go after Harbinger next and he’s dropped with a stiff right! Almost everyone else makes an attempt to go at Harbinger, but all of them eat a blow! Finally, Aries and Evan manage to work together and actually drop the big man with a double team DDT! Envi gets to his feet and mockingly bows to the fans before turning around and getting slapped with a steak to the face! Envi is stunned, allowing Armadaist to grab him and throw him over the top rope and out for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Evan Envi (2:48) by Aries Armadaist [2]

As Evan gets to his feet on the outside, angrily rubbing his face where the steak hit him, the countdown begins yet again!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“The Part You Throw Away” by Tom Waits plays and the audience cheers as JAMES LAMBERT JR makes his way down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #21...JAMES LAMBERT JR!!!

ENTRANT #21: James Lambert Jr

GARY PINSON: And here comes yet another UG talent! One of my favorites in Underground!

INA INA: Of course he’s one of your favorites! He’s as dry as you are!

Lambert Jr enters the ring and quickly takes down Aries with a double leg takedown, raining down some punches as well! He then gets up and grabs Mentez before planting him with a tornado DDT! His focus then turns on Brian Stryker, trying his best to throw him over as Stryker does what he’s done since the match has started; hold on tight.

GARY PINSON: I swear, Stryker has been in more danger of being eliminated than anyone else in this match!

INA INA: Good! Now if someone could just get him out of here already!

As Lambert is doing that, Aries and Chris begin trading punches before Night starts getting the upper hand. However, as Night is getting the upper hand, Sasso, comes in from behind and kicks the back of his left knee before both she and Armadaist begin attacking him. Harbinger, Harter, and Mentez are all down as Aries makes sure to punt Dom in the ribs once he’s on all fours before turning back and helping Kitty get Chris over the top rope and to the apron! The two then both try to shove him off as the countdown begins once more!

GARY PINSON: 10 seconds left! Who’s coming in at #22?

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

The audience waits...then “My Champion” by Alter Bridges begins to blare throughout the arena, the tron coming to life and flashing one name that everyone in the arena recognizes as they let out a huge pop!

GARY PINSON: NO WAY! NO WAY! NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY!

INA INA: I can’t even believe this! No freaking way!

The young man steps out from behind the curtain, confirming that it is indeed him as the audience begins chanting “holy shit”, Arthur Price finally getting on the mic to introduce the newest entrant into this match.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #22.....ELIJAH CARLSON!!!

ENTRANT #22: Elijah Carlson
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Sean Sands
Member Avatar
Devil In Disguise
Carlson smiles at the reaction he receives before he begins racing down to the ring, looking to get right into this match and possibly win in his debut!

GARY PINSON: A former 4CW champion is in the house! Do you think he’s signed with Hard Knox Wrestling?!

INA INA: I don’t know, but that signing would be huge for either roster!

Elijah slides into the ring and quickly takes it to Kitty Sasso, catching her with forearms before kicking her in the gut and hitting a snap suplex on her! Aries then tries to takes it to Elijah, but he dodges a headbutt from Aries before catching him with a knee to the gut, then hitting him with a swinging neckbreaker! The audience is cheering Elijah on as he looks at them....before turning around and catching a recovering Chris Night with a boot to the face, sending him falling to the ground outside!

ELIMINATED: Chris Night (8:02) by Elijah Carlson [1]

GARY PINSON: What the hell was that?

INA INA: Perhaps you didn’t realize this...but Elijah Carlson isn’t going to be Captain Save-A-Night out here! Carlson only cares about furthering his career!

Carlson then turns back to the rest of the competitors. He catches Harbinger with a knee to the back of the head before turning his attention to Mentez, picking him up and dropping him with a brainbuster! James Lambert Jr then attempts to charge right at Elijah, but he’s met with a drop toe hold and hitting an elbow drop to the back! Carlson went right after Stryker after that, catching him with a running lariat that turns him inside out! It’s all Elijah as he walks around the ring and picks Jason up before trying to throw him out, only for Jason to hold onto the ropes and somehow skin the cat! However, when he turns back around, he is met with a running calf kick from Elijah! The countdown then begins once more!

GARY PINSON: Are we in for another surprise?!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Jager Yoga” by CSS blasts through the speakers and the audience cheers as ANNIE ZELLOR shoots out from behind the curtain and races down to the ring, where a smirking Elijah is waiting!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #23...ANNIE ZELLOR!!!

ENTRANT #23: Annie Zellor

GARY PINSON: Annie is ready to fight!

INA INA: And Elijah looks ready to get her out of here!

She slides into the ring and quickly gets to her feet as she stares Elijah down before he charges forward and attempts a running lariat, only for Zellor to duck! He turns around and eats a dropkick that sends him through the middle and top rope and out, keeping him in this match! Annie then turns and sees Kitty Sasso slowly using the ropes to help herself up, so Zellor moves forward and attempts to throw Sasso over by grabbing her legs, but Kitty holds tight on the ropes!

GARY PINSON: Annie is trying to send Kitty Sasso to the back!

INA INA: And it looks like Stryker is about to help!

Brian joins Annie in her efforts to eliminate Kitty while Jason gets to his feet and sees Harbinger doing the same. He and Dom then look over at one another and they both nod before the get to their feet and charge right at Harbinger, backing him up against the ropes before they each grab a leg and try to throw him over! Meanwhile, Aries and James begin trading strikes once they both rise, neither one willing to back down until Aries catches James with a dick kick! As Lambert Jr hits the mat, the audience begins counting down again!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Teddy Bear” by Nightcore plays and the audience throws out a mixed reaction as MISKATONIC steps out from the back! Aries, immediately hearing that theme, turns towards the entranceway with a look of pure rage, clearly unhappy to see Miskatonic!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #24...MISKATONIC!!!

ENTRANT #24: Miskatonic

GARY PINSON: And Aries may have just popped a blood vessel.

INA INA: ....again.

Miskatonic enters the ring after she races down, sliding in before Aries is right there to stomp away at her! Armadaist begins trash talking Miskatonic, threatening to rip her spine out as he refuses to let her up. Armadaist eventually picks her up himself before throwing her right into James Lambert, knocking them both down onto the mat! Armadaist then looks around before he sees Zellor and pulls her way from Sasso by her hair, then drops her with a headbutt!

GARY PINSON: I think Aries didn’t take too kindly to all the things Annie has said piledrivers.

INA INA: I wish someone loved me as much as Aries loves piledrivers.

Armadaist irish whips Zellor into a corner before he charges at her, only to eat a boot to the face that sends him stumbling backwards! Annie then hops on the middle rope and leaps off, but Aries catches her! Armadaist then puts her over his shoulder, looking to go for a powerslam, but Zellor slips behind him and shoves him forward towards the ropes! Armadaist then turns around and eats a dropkick that sends him over the ropes and out onto the ground for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Aries Armadaist (10:20) by Annie Zellor [1]

GARY PINSON: Aries is gone!

INA INA: And probably more angry than ever before!

As Annie takes a breather, the countdown begins once more!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Curl of the Burl” by Mastadon blares throughout the arena and the audience boos as ELIJAH REDMAYNE makes his way out and slowly walks to the ring.

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #25....ELIJAH REDMAYNE!!!

ENTRANT #25: Elijah Redmayne

GARY PINSON: Once one UG talent gets eliminated, another one joins! It almost feels like a hydra!

INA INA: Stop talking nerd, Gary.

Elijah eventually makes his way into the ring and goes right after Annie. Zellor plays mostly defense as Redmayne goes after her, but he eventually catches her with a boot that sends her over the top rope and into the apron! She gets up and dodges a clothesline attempt from Elijah, but Aries comes in and grabs her ankle, giving Elijah Redmayne enough time to catch her with a lariat that sends her falling off the apron and down onto the ground!

ELIMINATED: Annie Zellor (2:11) by Elijah Redmayne [1]

GARY PINSON: Aries just cost Annie the Golden Opportunity!

INA INA: Good! How dare she eliminate him?!

While some chaos ensues inside the ring, Aries grabs the unconscious Annie and hoists her up into a powerbomb position before planting her with a powerbomb on the apron! Zellor lies in a heap outside of the ring as Armadaist walks off, grumpy as ever.

GARY PINSON: Good lord, Aries just laid out Annie!

INA INA: I love it!

The attention goes back to the ring, where we see Kitty doing her best to eliminate Jason Mentez, only for Miskatonic to pull her off and catch her with a stiff chop to the chest, sending her reeling back and leaning against the ropes! Miskatonic then grabs a leg and tries to throw her over, but she resists! So James comes over and grabs the other leg, allowing him and Miskatonic to send the Underground Tap Out champion over the ropes and out onto the ground outside for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Kitty Sasso (16:19) by James Lambert Jr [1] & Miskatonic [1]

GARY PINSON: And there goes Kitty Sasso!

INA INA: She lasted a pretty decent amount of time in this match too!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Survival Tactics” by Joey Bada$$ plays and the audience cheers as GIO AMAURI races down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #26...GIO AMAURI!!!

ENTRANT #26: Gio Amauri

GARY PINSON: And here comes the new RISE Evolution champion!

INA INA: HNIC IV was robbed! Robbed!

Gio slides into the ring and immediately sees the large Harbinger helping himself up using the ropes, so he runs over and grabs his leg, trying to tip him over! Lambert Jr and Miskatonic join him before Mentez, Harter, Redmayne, and even Carlson join in, taking nearly a full minute before they finally weaken Harbinger and send him falling over the top rope and to the ground, both his feet touching the mat!

ELIMINATED: Harbinger (8:34) by Jason Mentez [6], Dom Harter [3], James Lambert Jr [2], Miskatonic [2], Elijah Redmayne [2], Elijah Carlson [2], Gio Amauri [1]

GARY PINSON: Harbinger’s gone!

INA INA: Okay, I’ll give Gio that! He was smart enough to go after the biggest guy in the match! Might have a main roster future!

The group then splits up again as Redmayne and Amauri pair off, followed by Carlson and Harter, followed by Stryker and Miskatonic, followed by Mentez and Lambert Jr. While most pairs were mostly brawling, James got Jason up against the ropes before he took a step back and charged at him, only for Mentez to lower his shoulder and send Lambert Jr flying out of the ring and to the ground outside!

ELIMINATED: James Lambert Jr (7:12) by Jason Mentez [7]

GARY PINSON: And Lambert Jr is gone!

INA INA: Shame....but not really.

Miskatonic then gets away from Stryker and charges at Jason, who drops down and pulls down the top rope, sending her over the top rope and out onto the ground for another elimination!

ELIMINATED: Miskatonic (2:49) by Jason Mentez [8]

GARY PINSON: And there goes Miskatonic too! But someone else is about to join this match! Who is it going to be?!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da” (Instrumental) by Rammstein plays and the audience pops huge once more as ACE WATSON steps out from behind the curtain and quickly runs towards the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #27....ACE WATSON!!!

ENTRANT #27: Ace Watson

GARY PINSON: Ace is in this place!

INA INA: Oh my god, don’t you start!

Ace hits the ring and immediately goes after Elijah Redmayne, the two men trading blows while Carlson and Harter fight against the ropes, trying to eliminate one another. Gio quickly sees Stryker struggling to get to his feet, so he races forward and lifts Brian up before planting him with a spinebuster! However, once Amauri gets up using the ropes, he turns around and is met by Jason Mentez, who clotheslines him over the top rope and out for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: (2:08) by Jason Mentez [9]

GARY PINSON: Gio is gone and Jason just broke the rumble record for most eliminations!

INA INA: He stays in there any longer and he might break Kol’s ironman record!

Jason then begins pumping up the audience as he seems to be getting ready to go who wins out of Carlson/Harter....only for the lights to shut off! A few seconds pass before the lights are back on and Asha and Mason are seen standing outside of the ring! Mentez immediately forgets about the match and screams at them to come fight him, but they slowly back away...allowing Elijah Redmayne to sneak up behind Mentez and throw him over the top rope and out for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Jason Mentez (37:03) by Elijah Redmayne [3]

GARY PINSON: Dammit! Ash and Mason just cost Mentez his shot at the Golden Opportunity!

INA INA: Mentez is smarter than that! He should’ve known better than this!

Seconds pass after this and there are many near eliminations, but nobody seems to be let both feet touch the floor before the countdown starts once more.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Secret Weapon” by MxPx begins to blast through the speakers and the audience pops huge as HUNTER WERTH races down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #28...HUNTER WERTH!!!

ENTRANT #28: Hunter Werth

GARY PINSON: Hunter Werth!

INA INA: Eww.

Werth enters the ring and immediately goes after Redmayne, Stryker joining him in this fight. The two men of Dark Horse Protection quickly take it to him while Ace goes and actually takes it to both Dom and Elijah, clearly wanting to eliminate both men as they each were eventually dropped to the mat with a DDT!

GARY PINSON: It’s all out war right now!

INA INA: And perhaps we’ll see someone get thrown out and eliminated!

The next 45 seconds are spent with DHP trying their best to eliminate Elijah R while Ace tries his best to eliminate Elijah C! There is almost nothing else happening as the audience either cheers on their favorites or jeers the villains in the ring before the countdown begins, getting them all to chant the numbers!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“Power” by Kanye West begins to play and JZ CROWNS comes out, looking hyped up and ready to go as he races down to the ring after a few seconds!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #29...JZ CROWNS!!!

ENTRANT #29: JZ Crowns

GARY PINSON: Oh God.

INA INA: I think JZ might want to avoid the ring for a bit.

JZ reaches ringside and stops in his tracks when he sees Brian Stryker waiting for him, wanting to fight him! But Crowns raises his hands up in innocence and slowly circles the ring instead, not wanting to get into the action just yet! As Stryker is focused on him, Harter sneaks up behind him and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Brian Stryker (39:26) by Dom Harter [4]

GARY PINSON: And that’s the end of Brian Stryker’s night! Wow! Almost 40 minutes!

INA INA: Good for pops! Glad to see his hip didn’t break!

Crowns laughs at Stryker before he slides into the ring, only to run right into a lariat from Harter! Dom then spends the rest of the time trying to eliminate JZ, who holds on tight, while Carlson tries to eliminate Watson now and Redmayne tries to eliminate Werth! Eventually, the countdown begins once again as the audience counts along once more!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

Final Fight hits the speakers and the audience cheers as BRYLEE BRAWLER steps foot from behind the curtains and races down to the ring!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #30...BRYLEE BRAWLER!

ENTRANT #30: Brylee Brawler

GARY PINSON: Brylee is in and she’s looking ready to brawl!

INA INA: I’m requesting a new commentary partner after this show goes off the air.

Brylee enters the ring and quickly takes Redmayne down with a dropkick! She then drops Hunter with a reverse STO seconds later! JZ tries to get the upper hand on her a bit after that, but she catches him with a kick to the gut and a swinging neckbreaker! Brylee gets to her feet afterwards and sees Dom charging towards her, so she ducks down and pulls down the top rope, sending him over the top rope and landing on the apron!

GARY PINSON: Close call there!

Harter gets to his feet and stops Brawler from trying to knock him off the apron, catching her with a punch to the face instead! But then Ace Watson races in and rocks Dom with a forearm that sends him falling to the ground outside for the elimination!

ELIMINATED: Dom Harter (27:45) by Ace Watson [1]

INA INA: Hahahahahaha!

Ace looks at Dom, who gets up on the outside and nods at him before he takes his leave, getting a small smile out of Ace before he goes after Brylee and we’re back to everyone trying to eliminate everyone but getting nothing going! The countdown begins once more, the audience counting along!

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

ERRRRR!!!!!

“To Die For” by Concerto Moon blares throughout the arena and the fans cheer once more as KENSHIN TAKAMURA steps out from the back and waves to them!

ARTHUR PRICE: Entering in at #31....KENSHIN TAKAMURA!!!

ENTRANT #31: Kenshin Takamura
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SUPERSHOW RESULTS | Fools Gold · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: