Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
[color=SILVER][b]U N D E R G R O U N D[/b][/color] ϟ [color=#fff]27[/color] [b]HKW Vs. UNDERGROUND[/b]; Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver, British Columbia | Friday 5th JANUARY 2018
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 07:53 PM (345 Views)
Bobby B. Barabbas
Member Avatar

Posted Image
DATE & STREAM TIME: Friday 5th January at 8PM EST on EVOLVE!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ MAIN SHOW ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄

In spite of having a few weeks to rest up after the Cult Classic, we find that James Lambert Jnr's mood has not improved - as demonstrated by the fact the first thing we see is his thumb and index finger so close together you could barely get a piece of paper between the gap

"When you come this close to where you want to be..." he begins, "it sucks when it slips through your fingers." - but upon hearing what he just said, Lambert quickly shakes his head as he seems to get that little bit more pissed off, "Screw that, it don't 'suck' to get close but not close enough, it HURTS. It hurts 'cause you know there's just one match left and you have to watch it thinkin' what coulda been, it hurts 'cause there's that one second where you find yourself thinkin' it might be good if the person you lost to won the damn thing as you can fall back on sayin' you lost to the eventual winner - an' it hurts 'cause the crazy bitch bit my goddamn shoulder to get it done." Wincing at the thought of Bloody Mary trying to bite a chunk out of his shoulder, Lambert's mood certainly doesn't improve, "But there's one thing and one thing alone I can hang onto and no-one better be dumb enough to try and take it from me: Kitty Sasso, you owe me a shot at that title of yours."

Reminding himself of this fact appears to brighten Lambert's mood, or at least give himself something positive to focus on

"I know that's sometime in the future, and Kitty better not try and duck that challenge, but tonight;s not about what I can do for me - tonight's about whether or not I can do something for Underground. Or at least that's how the guy runnin' this place wants us to think about it..." he says wryly, remembering full well that Bobby Barabbas instigated this brand war yet neglected to tell the majority of the Underground roster what his plans were, with Lambert one of the many who only found out what was going on when he saw it unfold, "but am I really gonna turn down a shot at provin' what I can do? Hell no."

"I ain't lookin' at this match at what I can do for my brand, I'm lookin' at it as what I can do for me 'cause there's still that grain of doubt kicking around in the back of my head, a grain that'll get flushed away with a win tonight and letting the chips fall where the chips fall somewhere down the line." Lambert folds his arms as his voice adopts a more serious tone, "Let me make this clear: I'm lookin' to win tonight so there's one less argument against giving me a shot at Kitty Sasso. If I'm gonna be out there representin' Underground, I expect something that I earned in return. No telling me that you owe me one, tell me the date and the place where I get my shot, and you'll see what I can do - and what I can do will look pretty goddamn good for the brand."

BRAND SUPREMACY CUP QUALIFIER:
BATTLE ROYALE
Bloody Mary v Devin KONSTANTINE v Diederik van Dael v Essen Haus v v Fraser Flanagan v Freddie Kane v Josh Mitchell v James Lambert Jnr. v Izzy Colón v Rhett Orwell v Silas SUBHUMAN

Every single competitor is in the ring as the show comes back from the commercial break to advertise the world premiere of Four later tonight on the Evolve Network. Everyone seems on edge, knowing that a place at Divine Supremacy is at stake due to the injury to Miskatonic. All seem ready and raring to go,bar Izzy who seems more nervous and apprehensive than anything else, and the crowd pick up on that. Some try to cheer her on, but there are sections of the crowd who have grown tired of her recent mood, and boo the Florida star. As the match kicks off, it’s absolute mayhem, with everyone swinging lefts and rights in every direction. While the mayhem goes on, a strange figure appears at ring side with dirty brown hair. She looks frantic, begging the referees at ring side to point her in the direction of the nearest phone box, as she needs to call the police. Barry, eating a donut, points her towards the back and she scruies off in a hurry, looking fearful of everything around her. The Jury are distracted by the sight for a few moments, as is Izzy, who completely forgets she is in the match, and for her troubles is dumped over by Devin and Mary.

Eliminated Izzy Colón by Bloody Mary & Devin KONSTANTINE (2:31)

This was the point that the two Cult Classic finalists took over, clearing house with ferocious fists and kicks. Mitchell almost went flying over after a Devin clothesline, but managed to hold onto the rope with one hand. At the other side of the ring, Kane was sent over by Mary, but he managed to land on the apron and was safe. The pair of them then tossed DVD over, but he too clung on for dear life. Each and every person who came at them were put down, until they stood across from each other.

An argument began, each blaming the other for their failure in the Cult Classic before they began trading blows in the centre of the ring. DVD tried to get involved, clubbing Devin in the back, but Mary booted DVD in the midsection before dropping him with The Plunge - Pedigree. Again they started to brawl, but when Kane hammered Mary down, Devin gripped him and brought him down with the Midnight Murder Scene - Modified Lifting Reverse STO. It seemed like this war between the pair would go on forever, until the combined forces of everyone in the ring forced them to the ropes. They struggled and battled the pair, and the combined might of all remaining eight managed to dump them over the ropes, The Jury shocked that the two favourites to win this match had been eliminated so early.

Eliminated Bloody Mary & Devin KONSTANTINE by Everyone (5:12)

Everyone was stunned as the Cult Classic runners up went out, and the pair of them continued their manic argument on the outside as the brawl broke out between them again, Ramsay Bodach having to come out with security in an attempt to break them up. Back inside the ring, Fraser Flanagan was bragging about performing the greatest double elimination in Underground history, until Essen Haus grabbed him and sent him flying, but not over the ropes, through them. Kane was battling in the corner with Lambert Jr, exchanging some really nasty strikes while Orwell was pounding away at Mitchell. He backed him into the corner, before running the ropes and coming back for a clothesline, but Josh sidestepped him, pulling down the ropes as he tumbled over and out.

Eliminated Rhett Orwell by Josh Mitchell (6:33)

Mitchell had no time to relax though, as Silas came at him with a fury of drunken strikes, beating the hell out of the former RISE star. Silas himself ran at Mitchell, but he reversed it into a whip, sending over Silas. Silas held on, but Mitchell then clocked him with the Crimson Elbow, and out he went as well.

Eliminated Silas SUBHUMAN by Josh Mitchell (7:11)

A brawl had broken out between the two Dutchman in the ring, with Essen and DVD fighting it out in the corner, with Essen gaining the advantage. At the other side, Kane was trying to eliminate Lambert Jr., getting a huge pop as he nailed him with the FaceMeetsKnee, but struggled to dump the dead weight of the former North American Champion over the top. Mitchell came over to try and give Kane some assistance. Back at the other side of the ring, Essen has The Flyingest Dutchman in position for his Coast to Coast Dropkick, which he actually calls the Flying Dutchman. But as he comes off the top, Kane sees the opportunity and knees him out of the sky! There are huge cheers for the move, before the combined efforts of DVD and Kane dump Essen over the top rope and out.

Eliminated Essen Haus by Diederik van Dael & Freddie Kane(7:22)

Lambert, who was now only being worked on by Mitchell after Kane turned his attentions elsewhere, began a fight back against him. Though groggy, he fired off some lightning quick kicks, until he was caught then pulled down into the Equalizer by Mitchell! Lambert was in all sorts of trouble in the middle of the ring, and if this was not an over the top rope match, he might have tapped out there and then. But a running low dropkick from DVD broke it up. The Dutchman then scooped up Mitchell, looking to send him over the top with the Dutchman von Driver ‘94! But as he got near the ropes to get him over, Freddie Kane was right behind him, and dumped both DVD and Mitchell over the top rope!

Eliminated Diederik van Dael & Josh Mitchell by Freddie Kane (8:56)

It was down to two, and Lambert didn’t look so good, literally fighting on one leg as he hopped around. Kane took him down multiple times with precise strikes, before moving him to the ropes. He tried to get him over, but Lambert kept hold of the ropes, refusing to go out. Kane elbowed him several times, trying to weaken him, and eventually got him over the ropes, but only onto the apron. Kane continued to batter him, before sprinting to the ropes, running back for his big knee, but was met with a lightning quick knee from Lambert. In a sudden movement, James lower his head and used his strength to back body drop Kane over the top and out!

Eliminated Freddie Kane by James Lambert Jr. (12:34)

Lambert dropped down to his knees, raising his arm in victory, knowing that he had just earned himself the chance for more silverware with the Brand Supremacy Cup on the line, and the opportunity to represent the Underground once more on the biggest stage. But it is when he is celebrating that he meets a huge Big Boot! Fraser Flanagan stands over him, having not being eliminated before. The man from Norn Iron was clearly laying in wait for the right opportunity, and after doing a lap of honour to celebrate his soon to be victory, he grabs Lambert by the head and runs to the ropes with him, but Lambert ducks down and uses Fraser’s own momentum against him to send him flying over the top rope and out.

Eliminated Fraser Flanagan by James Lambert Jr. (13:34)

"The Part You Throw Away" by Tom Waits now plays out, and JLJ knows that victory is his as he drops down, rubbing his leg to get some feeling back into it, as he nods his head to the appreciative crowd.

WINNER: James Lambert Jr. (13:34)

Backstage, Lark Robinson stands smiling before the camera.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please join me at this time in welcoming Underground’s newest talent, Lukas York.”

The shot widens to a two-shot now as Lukas appears on Lark’s side with a sheepish smile on his face. Dressed in a faded black jacket with gold sleeves over his ring gear, he gives a little wave to the camera.

“Hey there.”

Ever the professional, Lark offers him a warm smile in an effort to put him at ease since he clearly seems shy and nervous.

“It’s good to meet you tonight as you prepare to make your debut. You may be an unfamiliar face around here but I’ve seen videos online of what you’ve done in the past in Inferno Wrestling and I must say, you’re no slouch in that ring,” she begins.

“Thank you,” he says.

She presses on. “But that was two years ago and you haven’t been in active competition since. How do you think you’ll fare against your first opponent here tonight, Ymir Ocampos, who’s not only wrestling here but in three other companies right now?”

It doesn’t take Lukas long to process the question and give his answer. Despite his current behavior, he’s been mentally ready for this interview and his next words roll off his tongue naturally.

“I think I’ll do just fine. My career philosophy hasn’t changed since I first started out two years ago and that is to always live up to the hype. These days, you can market yourself to be anything or anyone you want and people will buy that shit, which they will only continue to hold on to if you back it up in the ring. And that’s my one and only goal. I go out there to do my best to leave my mark in this sport. And every time I do it, I wanna be better than the last. I wanna make sure that the fans always get what they paid for with their hard earned money. I refuse to give anything less than my best. That’s what I owe my opponent and I hope they do the same for me. And from what I’ve seen so far, I do believe Ymir will give me exactly that. Her enthusiasm is infectious and I love that in an opponent. It makes me wanna step up my game too and deliver.”

Lark looks pleasantly surprised by his response, especially due to her initial judgment of his shyness. But perhaps this new guy isn’t shy, he’s just more reserved in nature. She notices him still keeping both hands in his jacket pockets though as she follows up with another question.

“Are you always this laidback, Lukas?” she asks with a good-natured chuckle.

This seems to relax him a little as he laughs too. She continues, “Because Ymir got the majority of the votes at 69% as the one to beat you tonight and you responded coolly with a thanks to the ones who did vote for you and that you’ll make a believer out of those who didn’t. You didn’t sound at all fazed by it nor do you look like you’re feeling much pressure right now for your comeback.”

Scratching his head with one hand, Lukas replies, “Well, it’s not like I’m not nervous at all. Like you said, I haven’t done this for two years and that’s really a long time for this sport. So yeah, I do hope I could even last the match. But I guess that’s not what I’m focusing on.”

This piques Lark’s curiosity as she leans in a little. “Then what are you focusing on?”

Lukas grins. “Picking up where I left off, Lark. The last two years haven’t been so kind to me and I’m glad to finally have this chance to make my life better, not just for myself but for the people I love and care about. My time in Inferno was very short and that was all the world got to see of me. I wanna change that. Wrestling is what I do and signing to Underground is gonna open up so many doors for me. And in this fresh new chapter of my life, I intend to fill it with lots of success and inner peace.”

He pauses with a soft chuckle before finishing his thought while Lark patiently waits.

“I’m thankful to Underground and the 31% for taking a chance on someone like me. If this is the first time anybody is hearing of me, I assure them that tonight, they get to learn who Lukas York is and what I can do. Simple as that.”

Lark extends a handshake to Lukas who takes it with a friendly smile.

“Thanks for speaking with me, Lukas. Good luck in your debut.”

“Thank you, Lark. I appreciate it.”

As Lukas makes his exit, the feed cuts away.

Essen Haus: Dit is onzin.

The big dutchmen expressed as the camera came to show Zagan getting ready for her match with Anastasia Starling and Rachel Redding. As she ties up her laces she looks over at Essen with her eyebrows raised and her eyes squinting slightly as though she was trying to figure out he words that came out of his mouth.

Zagan Solas: Ahhh…

Micah: He says this is B.S. Which I am going to have to agree with. He’s doing it again.

The cousin of Miss Solas chimes in as she walks up on the other two members of Trifecta with her arms crossed in some sort of protest.

Essen Haus: Barbie doll think he is clever. He is not clever teaming enemy with enemy with enemy. He is sabotaging his own brand to lose. He being dom.

Finishing tying up her shoes. Zagan scratches the top of her head as she looks between Essen and Micah.

Zagan Solas: I wouldn’t say we were enemies. Besides, haven’t you heard of the sayin’... that one sayin’.... The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

She looks to see if that resonates with any of them but, then she realizes that contradicted what she said prior to it.

Zagan Solas: Point is, Anastasia my not like me but she can atleast respect me for giving her a fair match. Which is a lot more than I can say for what you did there Micah.

Micah: What I did?

She asks pressing a hand on her chest showing signs of her already taken offense.

Zagan Solas: You stole Miskatonic’s teddy bear.

Micah: Only because she was trying to lead Essen away from the match. Away from you. I was only trying to refocus them back to the ring. To get your teammate back so someone would have your back incase Mr. Barabbas had a plan up his sleeve.

Zagan Solas: Alright. I’ll give you that one but, listen. We got this. I got this. Anastasia is a good wrestler, and so is Rachel Redding. We all know what’s at stake here. Yeah Anastasia is mad at me because of what I did, WE did, during the cult classic. She also may be a tad bit mad at what Rachel did to Miskatonic during our match but, if Miskatonic didn’t take things so far up the ramp like she did with Essen... it probably wouldn’t have happened. Rachel saw an opportunity and she took it. Plain and simple. I want to win. Anastasia wants to win. Rachel Redding wants to win. If we focus on that we can win this match for Underground. Show the people that no matter how dysfunctional we are, together, we can represent. I’m still going to need you all to watch my back though.

Micah and Essen look at eachother, and Essen lets out a heavy sigh.

Essen Haus: I wanted to fight. It’s why I am here but, I have to think positive. Just because I am not in the match... it doesn’t mean I won’t have a fight on my hands. Because who knows, maybe Barbie will throw his Ken dolls at us.

Essen smiles and begins to walk out of the locker room.

Zagan Solas: That’s really not something to hope for yo.

Zagan watches after Essen before looking over at Micah who had placed a hand on her shoulder.

Micah: You don’t have to worry. We’ll have your back.

Zagan Solas: Now let’s hope that Anastasia and Rachel have that same kind of tude until after we're done taking down the love connection and twinkle twinkle little star.

The two women begin to follow the path of Essen walk out of the locker room as the scene begins to fade.

New year, fresh start for Ymir Ocampos. And with it brings the biggest week of Ymir’s career thus far. Tomorrow, she battles in New Jersey for a chance to become #1 contender for FGA’s Tag Team title straps. Then on the tenth, she flies to Sweden to face HKW’s famous son Emilio Vialpando in the first round of the WCS Young Guns Cup.

With such opportunities on the peripheral, Ymir needed every advantage she could get - including momentum. The disappointment of being pegged back with a loss against Elijah Redmayne is still fresh in her memory. Though her debut was admirable, the girl had grand ambitions. After all, the tournament that declares the ruler of the skies -- the Rey del Aire -- a title she herself seeks, was only three months away. If she wanted to conquer that stage, she needed to start stringing together some wins.

Before all that, tonight she heads into her contest with the debuting Lukas York with conflicting feelings. The public view her as the favourite for this bout and yet she was coming into this with 18 losses to her name. Favourite or no, Ymir was resolute in not taking Lukas lightly. As we catch Ymir skipping rope backstage, her focus belied the desperation in her veins to exceed expectations. The expectations of the fans. Her friends. And her own. If she truly wanted to perform strongly in these upcoming opportunities, these were the wins she needed under her belt. Under her breath, she was chanting a phrase. If one strained their ears, they would hear...

"I am strong."

A NEW DEBUT:
SINGLES MATCH
Lukas York v Ymir Ocampos

The debuting Lukas York jumped right out of the gate and tackled the youngster known as Ymir Ocampos straight to the mat. Ymir pushed Lukas away and scattered up to her feet, but York was right there to deliver a hellacious pop-up European uppercut! York made the quick cover, but Ymir got her shoulder up right at the count of two.

York held the advantage for awhile longer, but that changed once he attempted the "Good Goodbye" sliding elbow. Ymir rolled out of the way, waited for Lukas to get close enough and connected with a kip-up hurricanrana! Dazed, York got back to his feet only to eat a springboard lariat from Ymir, also known as her patented "Black Rain."

Instead of going for the cover, Ymir climbed up to the top rope looking for something big. The second she caught her balance, York got to his feet and pushed Ymir off the top rope, Ymir's face hitting off the protective guardrail blocking the fans from the ringside area! Feeling like this was his match, York slid out of the ring, slid Ymir inside and pulled her up to a vertical base. York set up for the "Misdirection" short-arm cutthroat backstabber, but Ymir rolled out of it and spiked York's head into the mat with a satellite DDT! Ymir made the cover...

...but York kicked out at two and a half!

The action continued with both Underground newcomers, the crowd heavily behind Ymir Ocampos due to her large variety of offense. There were a number of nearfalls for both competitors, Ymir nearly picking up the win after a rope aided Gamengiri, York getting the closest nearfall imaginable after a snap brainbuster. The two went on to exchange blows while the jury went ballistic, opening up to both Ymir and York. However, the crowd seemed more pro-Ymir for one reason or another, but all that did was motivate York even more.

York made a mistake by taking his eyes off of Ymir and acknowledging the crowd, Ymir catching him with the "Fuel Injection" springboard wheelbarrow bulldog! She went to finish the match with the "ENCORE!" but York managed to get to his feet just as Ymir did her first moonsault, pulling her straight into the "Modern Myth" swinging reverse STO transitioned into a DDT for the three!

After the match, York celebrated his debut victory with his twin sister, Helena. Once Ymir got up to her feet, the crowd gave her a huge response, Ymir unable to hold back her smile despite the losing effort. She locked eyes with Lukas, telling him that they'll have a rematch one day -- and then? She'll be the victor.

WINNER: Lukas York via Pinfall (10:27)

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bobby B. Barabbas
Member Avatar

Brylee Brawler is seen sitting on a large black crate that reads “Property of Underground” She seems out of place sitting there wearing her RISE hoodie over her ring gear. You could even see her white earbuds hanging around her neck.

Brylee Brawler: The last time I fought at Underground was when I was participating in the Gauntlet. I eliminated Bianca Reed but, then I was taken out by one of the Undergrounds very own James Lambert Jr. Before that, I was in the trial gauntlet where I was taken out my first opponent, Zoe Thorne. Another one of Underground’s very own.

A smile appears on her face.

Brylee Brawler. Back then I was just starting out. Figuring out who I was, and what type of wrestler I wanted to be. I like putting in the work. The extra hours. To become better. To be better. So when I win a match it’s because I did it. It wasn’t because I took the easy way out or because someone did the work for me. There is no satisfaction in that for me.

She chuckles.

Brylee Brawler: The last match I had left a really bad taste in my mouth. It caused me to question a lot of things but, I never once questioned what I was about. I still want to do me. I still want to do things the way I want them done because the only person who I have to be happy with at the end of the day is me.

Brylee looks down for a moment in thought before looking up at the camera.

Brylee Brawler: I’m not who I was back when the Gauntlets began. I’ve come back to Underground better and a lot smarter. I know what being here is all about. This time I know what I'm getting myself into. So there is no doubt that I will be giving Mora Findlay a run for her money here tonight. She doesn’t know what I am capable of anymore. Probably still thinks I'm some rookie who needs to be taught a lesson. Someone who needs put in their place. We’ll see. We’ll see who gets taught a lesson and gets put in their place tonight. No guts. No glory. The only way RISE knows how to play it.

Putting her earbuds back in her ears, she hops off the crate and begins to walk down the hall as you could hear her faintly singing Thunder by Imagine Dragons as the scene slowly fades.

Kitty appears walking rapidly down the hall towards her own locker area, it’s not that she’s running late per se, but that she’s moving with such rapidity that it stands out. Usually she’s nearly languid making her ways down various hallways as the Underground show moves from here to there, but tonight is different, Kitty is vibrant with too much energy and it almost seems to be coloring the air around her as she goes, techs and other employees staring at her curvy form in the wake of her passing. She finally gets to the door and flings it open, flipping on the lights and looking over the things that are waiting there for her with a slightly critical eye. There’s a vase of flowers much like the ones she normally has, even though these are a bit sparse and it’s clear she notices. Next to that is a nicely done up fruit and chocolate basket which gets a pleased enough hum of sound, along with a cooler filled with a selection of drinks from various parts of the world.

She sets her bags down and stretches, shaking out her limbs before settling back and surveying the rest of the locker area. Something catches her attention, makes her blink and she swears under her breath as she goes to flip the lights back off and then back on as towards the entrance to the shower area one of the bulbs is out, leaving a shadowy space that seems almost to somehow be patiently waiting. Suddenly both of her lovely russet brows shoot up and she whirls, seeing the camera that’s been following her seemingly for the first time. She shoos it towards the door, her voice firm.

“Get out, get out. I have to get ready, don’t you understand? I’m facing Shane Atwater tonight I have to be at my best!”

The camera moves out into the hallway as she slams the door shut, her voice carrying just a bit before the thunk of the heavy door engaging drowns it out.

“Well well… this is a surprise…”

BRAND WARS PREVIEW:
SINGLES MATCH
Mora Findlay v Brylee Brawler

The contest between the Underground and RISE stars didn't let the jury down, the action fastpaced and hard hitting. Brylee started off like a woman on a mission, taking Mora down to the mat with a running calf kick and an overhead belly to belly suplex, but Mora managed to slow the action down by grabbing a hold of Brylee's left arm and sending her shoulder first to the turnbuckle pads. Mora continued to work on the left arm, lowering her attack from the shoulder - down to the elbow - down to the wrist - and down to the fingers. The jury got a bit squeamish when Mora began to contort Brylee's fingers in ways they shouldn't be bent, but before she could do any real damage, Brylee managed to spin herself around and pulled Mora into a short-arm lariat using her right arm.

Brylee shook feeling back into her arm, but Mora continued working the same shoulder and elbow by delivering a enzuigiri to the shoulder and followed it up with a double knee arm breaker. Mora locked in a Fujiwara armbar, but Brylee wiggled her way out of it and turned it into a jackknife pin that nearly got her the three! Brylee held control for a moment after that, using her right arm for most of her strikes until she caught Mora off-guard with a backdrop driver! It was evident to see that Mora wasn't expecting this amount of fight from the RISE rookie, forcing her to roll out of the ring to rethink her gameplan. Brylee soon followed Mora, but once she got close enough, Mora delivered an STO straight to the side of the steel steps!

It was Mora's turn to control the match afterward, the White Rose now focusing her attack on BAM's back and neck. Mora drove her knee repeatedly into the lower part of Brylee's spine and applied an Indian deathlock, but Brylee managed to reach the ropes to break the hold. Mora got cocky for a moment, turning her attention to the jury and mocking them as the RISE faithful tried to cheer Brylee on. Mora pulled Brylee up and looked for a dragon screw, but Brylee connected with an enziguiri of her own! The impact caused Mora to spin around, only to return fire with a Pelee kick straight to Brylee's face! Brylee bounced back against the ropes, used the momentum to pick up some steam and returned fire with a jumping knee strike that sent Mora into the corner!

Brylee saw Mora in position and sat her up on the corner. She attempted an avalanche DDT, but Mora began pumeling away at Brylee's sides with rights and lefts until she broke her grip. Mora saw her spot and delivered an STO from the second turnbuckle, nearly picking up the three after the desperation move.

Mora focused her attack back on the arm, but Brylee managed to will her way back by blocking a roundhouse kick from Findlay and applying her own submission - the inverted figure four! However, Mora knew exactly where she was in the ring and was close enough to the ropes to grab them and break the hold. The second Mora got up, Brylee caught her with a chop block to the back of the knee and continued to work the leg the same way Mora worked the arm. Brylee managed to lock in a kneeling single leg crab, but Mora knew exactly how to get out of it. She rolled onto her head and then pushed herself out through Brylee's legs, using her free leg to kick Brylee away.

As the match came down to its final moments, Brylee regained control with the sleeper suplex. She set up for the "B.A.M" European uppercut, but Mora managed to duck out of the way and rolled Brylee up with the schoolboy, placing her feet on the ropes for extra leverage -- the referee never seeing it -- picking up the three count!

After the match, Mora rolled out of the ring while Brylee told the referee that Mora had her feet on the ropes. The referee emphatically told Brylee that he didn't see it, a scowl plastered on Brylee's face as she turned to Mora and slapped her hands off the mat in frustration.

WINNER: Mora Findlay via Pinfall (11:22)

BRAND WARS PREVIEW:
SINGLES MATCH
Shane Atwater v Kitty Sasso

As soon as the bell rings Kitty blows a kiss at Shane, more an attempt to annoy than seduce perhaps but she makes a walk around him with that sexy sway of her hips in full display. Atwater of course is unrattled and allows her this little catwalk strut before he reaches for her to engage and she catches him in a Standing Armbar! He easily counters this and gives her a mildly incredulous look of amusement before she darts in with a surprise Spinning Wheel Kick! Of course as Shane wasn’t in motion he’s able to keep his feet and as Kitty comes around he grabs her around the waist and pulls her over for a Release German Suplex! She hits the mat with a bang but quickly recovers, scrambling up to her feet as Shane comes up at a more relaxed pace but she throws caution to the wind and comes in with a Handspring Back Elbow that rocks Atwater back to the ropes. Encouraged by this she tries for a Bulldog but once more this puts her in Shane’s hands and this time it’s a trio of Belly-to-Back Suplexes that have Kitty dizzy and vulnerable as Atwater floats over for a lazy pin, of course Kitty kicks out at two. Shane is unphased by this as it’s clearly a part of his plan to keep her off her balance and in his control. Which for the most part is pretty successful in the first quarter of the match as he stays on her, keeping her on the defensive.

Kitty however does show the amount of progress she’s made since becoming the Tap Out Champion, in that many of the varied holds Shane tries on her she manages to counter! He stays on point however even as Kitty begins to deliver some better offense, lacing into his legs and knees with kicks even if it opens her up for him to grab her. The announcers of course realize that Kitty is working to soften up his legs for The Scott Lock and discuss animatedly if it’s even possible to catch a Submissions Master like Atwater in such a thing, but it’s clear that Kitty’s gonna try and of course he knows it too. He gets her back in pocket and works her over before tossing her through an Arm Trap Inverted Cravate, an excellent move at that which gets the crowd hyped - until suddenly he rears back as Kitty ‘accidentally’ thumbs him in the eye! As Shane reels Kitty rushes the turnbuckles and spins, crouching for a moment before she comes off the top with a surprising move for her, a picture perfect Meteora! She bears Atwater to the mat, her knees on his shoulders as she laughs and they hit the mat hard, Kitty on the mount and she pummels Shane with closed fists, elbows, anything she can as he covers up, then as she looks down at him breathing heavily she realizes that he’s smiling up at her! Kitty blinks and suddenly is bodily tossed to the side before Atwater catches her up into an Octopus Hold! For long moments he folds her until she drops to her knees and manages to slip free! In this position she gets him into a Stretch Muffler, the fans are getting into the match and there are more cheers for Kitty going as well since she’s the Underground’s girl. She’s got him good for a few moments, but really only long enough for him to position himself to counter out!

Shane smiles just slightly as they scramble and he catches Kitty in the mount position right into a solid Armbar, but with Sasso on her back even as she screams she brings those long legs up and contorts her body, bringing her legs up to wrap around his neck despite the pressure Atwater puts on! Kitty is still trying to get her arm loose even while attempting to choke Shane out with her calves, finally the referee orders them both to release as in their struggles they’ve slid too close to the ropes! Atwater releases first and then Sasso does so a little more reluctantly but those extra seconds are her saving grace as she pops up and yanks Atwater away from the ropes by his ankles! The fans are on their feet as they realise what she’s doing, her speed getting her that advantage as she finally gets The Scott Lock applied! Kitty is yelling with delight, telling Atwater’s fans who are chanting for him to shut up in both English and French, and she delights in their negative responses, sitting deep to really lock it in!

The referee is down asking Shane if he’s going to submit, but he shakes his head no and grits his teeth, pushes up on his arms to relieve the pressure and then suddenly he grabs Kitty’s planted leg and pulls her ankle right into his chest! She can’t keep her balance and falls forward onto the mat hard, but all this time Atwater hasn’t let go, and he grabs her other leg, crosses it over and with a little effort comes up to his feet and he’s reversed Kitty’s Scott Lock into his own Sasori-gatame! She pushes herself off the mat but it’s much harder as Shane has great leverage, the referee is still in place and he asks her if she wants to submit and she shrieks va te faire enculer at him before giving him the finger! She realizes she only has a few seconds to get out before she’s forced to tap, and she digs in with her elbows, managing to reach the ropes. The referee warns Shane, who keeps the hold on until four, and he releases and backs away a bit as Kitty uses the ropes to pull herself to her feet, she tries to sweet-talk the referee a little but he’s having none of it as while he may not be sure what she said to him, he knows it wasn’t good! Kitty stomps her feet more to get feeling back into her legs more than just to throw a tantrum but this leaves her open to Atwater’s incoming Rolling European Uppercut! Instead of falling back to the ropes however, Kitty sags forward right into Shane’s arms!

With a sudden armful of curvy Kitty, Shane blinks but moves to send her off to the opposite side of the ring for an Irish Whip, but of course Sasso is playing opossum and trips Atwater into the ropes with a quick Drop Toe Hold! His head bounces off the strand and he hits the mat, Kitty leaps up onto the top turnbuckles and pulls a move from her past arsenal, coming off the top with a Flipping Seated Senton! It connects beautifully and Kitty attempts the pin but Shane throws the shoulder up at two! Kitty is beside herself, pleading again with the referee, holding up three fingers but he shakes his head showing her two! She takes a deep breath and turns to try for a Kimura, but as she extends her arm Atwater grabs it and traps it with his legs even as he locks his hands and takes control of her head for his Arm Trap Crossface, The Crucible! Kitty fights, with the last of her strength even manages to leverage them over but Shane rolls through and keeps the hold locked in! Kitty fights but in the end she has no choice and she taps!

WINNER: Shane Atwater via Submission (15:32)

Friction by Imagine Dragons plays as Atwater stands, having immediately released the hold upon hearing the bell. Kitty lays on the mat and hits it with her fist before she sits up, those big eyes watching him as the referee raises his hand in victory. He catches her stare and then he moves, bending down to grab her up under her arms and lift her to her feet, and once she’s steady he gives her a slight nod before he drops and rolls out of the ring, the fans cheering the popular wrestler as he walks up the ramp to the back.

Brylee is shown backstage unraveling her wrist from her black tape. It obvious from her speed that she is upset about what happened in her match with Mora. Not only did she lose, but she lost by Mora using the ropes and pulling on her tights. Taking a deep breath, she bundles up one of the wraps in her hands and throws it in the trash making it.

It seems like she has finally cooled down a bit, just letting everything sink in and trying to think positive. That was until her face becomes a scowl as footsteps could be heard followed by a too familiar feminine voice:

“Well. Well. Well.”

The camera pans out to show the new RISE Evolution Champion Zola Star as it seems like she can’t help but chuckle in amusement.

Zola Star: So apparently, they give you time to talk but not me THE NEW EVOLUTION CHAMPION!

She says before raising her title high with a smile.

Zola Star: I mean...really Brylee. What makes you so special that you’d get more screen time than me? A CHAMPION...a STAR?!

Zola shakes her head slowly watching Brylee as she looks her up and down.

Zola Star: I mean judging by your efforts tonight….a loser like you doesn’t deserve to take away from my SPOTLIGHT.

Zola gets closer to Brylee bumping her a bit almost as if she were challenging her. This caused Brylee to press her lips firmly together. You could see the unamused smile forming as she looks up trying her hardest to contain what she really wanted to do to Zola in that moment.

Brylee Brawler: Tonight isn’t about you and me. We can settle our difference at RISE. And it certainly isn’t about how much camera time you’re getting since you have camera’s following you 24/7. Tonight is about RISE. Which means right now, at this very moment, we’re teammates Zola.

Brylee smiles.

Brylee Brawler: I may have lost my match tonight against Mora but, look what it took for her to beat me. She had to use the ropes, and hold on to my tights for dear life to keep me down. I have no shame with my performances out there because what she did to win shows that we have them shaking in their boots. It shows that we pose a threat. You should know exactly what that is like.

Stepping up to Zola, she gives her a bump back showing her that she isn’t one to be intimidated.

Brylee Brawler: Maybe. Just maybe. You should be focusing more on your match tonight against Underground instead of worrying about me and about the camera. You need to represent RISE champ, and it looks like Underground will do anything to win. Just like you.

Zola smiles at Brylee a little shocked that she was ready to come back at Zola just as hard Zola raises her title and takes a step back.

Zola Star: I always admired your fighting spirit Brylee. Maybe one day it’ll get you a win in a match worth winning. But I digress, you’re right I should be focusing on proving why RISE Pro isn’t the brand to mess with because you’ve clearly failed us.

Zola shakes her head.

Zola Star: You should be a motivational speaker or something, maybe then you’ll win a title!

Zola says in a snarky tone before putting her belt back on her shoulder walking away from Brylee who gets a smile on her face as she grins. Gliding her tongue over her teeth, Brylee watches the Evolution champion walk away knowing to never have her back towards her before going back ripping away at her wrist tape.

Edited by Bobby B. Barabbas, Jan 7 2018, 07:56 PM.
Posted Image

Bobby B. Barabbas
Member Avatar

BRAND WARS PREVIEW:
FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH
Zack Jones v Brian Stryker v Kevin Hardaway vs. Kenni Killswitch

This contest was all out chaos from the opening bell. Kenni Killswitch charged across the ring and looked to bring the fight to Kevin Hardaway, but Hardaway blasted her in the head in the head with a kendo stick that he had brought to the ring! Zack Jones clotheslined Hardaway out of the ring, only to turn around and catch a running hurricanrana from Stryker! Jones popped up to his feet and caught Stryker as he came running toward him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

As the Defiance and Subversion representatives continued with the match inside the ring, Kevin Hardaway was outside setting up a table right behind the bottom left corner. He caught Kenni Killswitch getting back up to her feet and leveled her with a second kendo stick shot to the head! With Killswitch down, Hardaway went back to setting up tables behind every corner of the ring, then threw two chairs inside the ring as well.

Hardaway finally entered the ring and looked to grab a chair, but both Stryker and Jones connected with a double dropkick! Jones and Stryker looked ready to hit Hardaway with a double team move, but Kenni Killswitch pushed them out of the way and began to put the boots on Hardaway!

Not too happy that he got pushed by the RISE rookie, Jones spun her around and landed a superkick that knocked her right out of the ring! Jones and Stryker went back to going at it, the entire match consisting of them going blow for blow.

Kevin Hardaway got back up and climbed up to the top rope, but both Zack Jones and Brian Stryker turned around and pointed at the hardcore legend. Things got worse for Hardaway once Kenni Killswitch got back up, but Hardaway gave them each the middle finger salute and proceeded to throw himself off the top turnbuckle, falling through one of the tables he set up! The jury laughed at this, seeing Hardaway suicidally take himself out rather than giving the others the satisfaction, while Kenni Killswitch rolled Brian Stryker up with a schoolboy, nearly getting the three before Zack Jones made the save. Stryker and Jones took Killswitch out with a double brainbuster, then went right back to their one on one bout.

The jury enjoyed the action between Stryker and Jones, both men hitting a variety of maneuvers from their arsenal. The finish of the match saw Zack Jones attempt a northern lights suplex, only for Stryker to turn into his rarest finsher, the "Stryke Out" snap double underhook DDT! Stryker looked for the cover, but Kenni Killswitch slid inside the ring, grabbed one of the chairs thrown in by Hardaway and leveled Stryker in the back before covering Jones for the three!

After the match, Killswitch celebrated as if she had just won the gold medal at the Olympic games. She called the audience losers repeatedly, only to turn around and get bashed in the head with a kendo stick for the THIRD time by Hardaway! This time, the kendo stick to the face drew blood, Hardaway yelling out "OH MY GOD! I KILLED KENNI!" and then, in a higher pitched tone, finished "YOU BASTARD" while pointing at himself.

WINNER: Kenni Killswitch via Pinfall (8:21)

“So… they are expecting me to play all nicey-nicey with the two people who cost me my place in the Cult Classic Finals?” squeaked the voice, full of frustration and determination. Anastasia Starling sat there in the locker room lacing up her boots, clad in her traditional emerald and aquamarine ring gear to match her eyes. “This is so frustrating. I want to win, but I also want to teach them a lesson or two, but I also want to be in tip-top shape for Brand Supremacy. Ugh.” she whined. She looked over to her SSWA World Title, cradling it in her arms. “I thought things would be less complicated when I won this. But everything has got worse. From Redding and Solas and the rest of her crew costing me in the Cult Classic, to the targets on my back to… most of all, most of all everything that has happened to Sophie.” She peered over to her right. “And it’s not like I can be there to help her, because her family took her away and I’m not allowed to see her and I don’t know what they are doing to her. She is my rock, and without her I just…” At this point she performs a number of aerobatic forward rolls, before hopping to her feet again as she starts her contortionist stretching routine. “...roll.”

Ana sighs as she puts in her final preparations. “It’s not like I can get any revenge either, Artemis, who put Sophie in that state, was the one who told me their family were coming for her. And Sophie is right there with her, and Artemis is just constantly gloating about it. Sophie is even sending me messages from Artemis because she is clueless to what they mean and how they are affecting me.” Ana sighs, clearly distraught at the entire situation. “And the coward will still not fight me. She refuses at every turn, and none of the General Managers or Director’s will book it. ‘We’re too busy leading up to Divine Supremacy, Ana’ they have been telling me. They’re also too busy to give me a match with Redding or a one on one with Zagan, but instead they want us to work together.” Starling sat down, clutching her title belt close to her, as well as her Rising Phoenix title, cradling them like they were small children. “I’m just going to have to show the world what I can do both tonight, and at Divine Supremacy.” she states, turning to the figure on her right.

But it is not a figure that she is talking to, it’s the illusive raven she has been chasing for months on end. Anastasia doesn’t seem interested in capturing it here today, instead using it as an ear to listen to her issues. “I may not have won a Battle Royal before, but I have come so, so, so close in the past. Fourth in the Golden Opportunity Battle Royale, third twice in Phoenix’s Boatle Royale, a record breaking second over in SSWA… But at Divine Supremacy, there I will make my mark in HKW. I will win that one. And I will have my first piece of silverware in Hard Knox. That’s what I will do. Yes.” It was at that point, while Ana smiled, full of hope and determination, that the raven flew away and out of the window.

“Good talk, Birdie. Good talk.”

BRAND SUPREMACY CUP PREVIEW
UNDERGROUND VS. HKW
Anastasia Starling & Zagan Solas & Rachel Redding v Jason Jackson & Bianca Reed & Zola Star

To say this match was a mess would be an understatement. Possibly the understatement of the year so far. Six rivals from four different brands, all fighting for the edge, all fighting for Supremacy prior to the pay per view. Both sides worked well together at first, Redding and Solas in particular, forming a good bond as they worked over Zola Star with quick tags and some smooth double team moves. Starling began to get frustrated in the corner when both women refused to tag her in, opting to stick to the system that was working for them in the here and now. Redding made a cover after Jumping Reverse Neckbreaker, but the pin was broken up by Reed. Redding was fuming, having a go at Ana for not intercepting, but Starling replied that she actually liked Bianca, so she wasn’t going to interfere.

Star did manage a hot tag later on to Reed, and she cleaned house against Solas and Redding, taking them down with Springboard side kicks and Tornado DDTs. She got a near fall on the legal Solas, but she managed to kick out. Some really smooth teamwork came out of a tag to Jason Jackson, and the Red and Blue couple worked like a well oiled machine, showing a chemistry that would be rarely seen outside of veteran tag teams. Reed even performed a beautiful hurricanrana right into Jackson’s Switchblade Serenade Elbow, and that would have been all she wrote if it wasn’t for Redding interfering.

Zola Star came back in, and she was like a ball of flame, flying in with wonderful spinning kicks, before taking down Solas with a Snap DDT, followed by a trio of legdrops. Zagan kicked out though, and managed some offence back with a spinning Spinebuster for a near fall. Solas got another near fall with a Neckbreaker, then another with a Facebuster. Redding was mouthing off at Starling who was still on the apron, telling her to get involved, but Ana protested saying that they had never tagged her in (and had never said please). Solas came back to tag to Redding, but Ana shrugged, slapping Solas in the face and Barry (of course) declared this as a tag.

Starling then sprung into action, springboarding into the ring with a Polish Hammer, much to the delight of The Jury. Star managed a tag to The Samoan Hulk, but she then took out Jason Jackson with an Our Lady Peace, then the charging Bianca Reed with a Spinning Bird Kick (apologising as she did so). She then hurled Zola over the top rope, then Reed with a nifty hurricanrana, then she dropkicked Jackson over the top rope as well! She pointed up at the banner for Divine Supremacy that hung up in the rafters telling the world she was going to win the Battle Royal. Redding took exception to this, shoving her teammate, but then Anastasia hurled her over the top rope as well, much to the shock of the audience. Zagan ran into the ring, pleading with Ana, but Ana then gripped Zagan by the hair and threw her over the top as well! She stood in the centre of the ring, taking in the reaction as she slapped her chest and made her intentions clear.

Jackson came back, throwing fists in his MMA pose, but Ana ducked and weaved out of the way of them like she was in the Matrix, giving him a drop toe hold onto the bottom rope. She bounced off the ropes, ready to dropkick the hell out of him… But instead she was met with the Category One by Rachel Redding! The audience booed as Redding looked down on her, then shook her head as she rolled out of the ring and began to pace to the back. Solas ran after her, trying to get her to come back to the ring, but Redding was having none of it. Back in the ring, Jackson had seen what had gone down, and wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass itself up. He scooped up the lifeless Starling, then planted her down with the The Downshift - Sit Out Crucifix Powerbomb, making the cover and getting the three count.

WINNERS: Jason Jackson & Bianca Reed & Zola Star via Pinfall (11:31)

The Red, Blue and Green team celebrated in the ring, the members of the opposing brands shaking hands after the Defiance man got the pin, whilst Redding had already left, and Zagan stood on in the entrance way shaking her head at what just happened, with Ana still down and out in the ring.

▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄▄

Backstage, the Underground GM is seen mosying down the hallway with her iPhone up to her ear. Most of the conversation is unheard by the camera team, only catching Felicity say: "Yah, I'm about done wrestling for HKW. It's time to move on. I'm staying as GM for Underground as long as I don't get fired, though."

The SUPREEEEMAH continues the conversation by telling the person on the other end of the line that she believes Underground has the best roster overall and people are only sleeping on #TeamUG for the simple fact that the brand is the newest in the company.

After hanging up, Felicity makes her way to her designated office of the night and pushes open the door. Once she walks in, her jaw drops at the sight in front of her.

"You're back?!" she exclaims, immediately shutting her office door afterward to make sure the camera can't see who's inside.

MAIN EVENT
TAG TEAM MAYHEM
Harbinger & Salem Kaiser v GRENDEL & Gavin Grimes

The Captain of Team Underground Gavin Grimes starts for his side as GRENDEL looks emotionlessly and implacably across the ring at the shorter though heavier Harbinger, and Salem Kaiser starts for the Defiance side, though it’s pretty clear that Salem does not truly want to be near Harbinger as he looms over her before heading off to their shared corner. It’s uncertain if he’s even noticed her attitude with that leather mask on his head, though clearly she has great reason to not trust him considering what he’s done in the past. At the bell Gavin circles Salem as she watches him and he steps in but sways back as she strikes him with several chops across the chest, but this leads to him enabled to hit her with a fast and precise Snap Suplex! He quickly rolls with intent to pin but Salem scrambles out of his control and back to her feet. She catches him with a Rolling Snapmare as he rises, but he rolls through with this as well and comes straight up with a huge Hurricanrana Driver! This time he floats over and hooks the leg, but Salem kicks out at two. A chuckle is on Gavin’s lips as he kips up and waits for her to rise, coming in hot with a Buzzsaw Kick that hits with a brutal impact! When he goes to cover however Salem catches him quick with an Inside Cradle! Gavin kicks free just before two, rolling backward out of her grip and he faces her as she sits up and holds her finger and thumb close together before she rolls to her feet smoothly.

The second portion of the match continues with lots of quick back and forth, Gavin getting a couple of near falls until here comes Salem with her Standing Monkeyflip DDT! This gives her the closest yet, but Gavin kicks out and rolls to his corner to tag in GRENDEL for the first time in the match! There’s a huge upswell of wild sounds from the fans as the HKW Underworld Champion enters the ring, and he gives an inscrutable look out over the fans before he turns his attention to Salem Kaiser. The Witch looks him over as he approaches and darts around him, he’s faster than she’s estimated though and he shoves her in her back which crashes her against the turnbuckles in the near corner! She gathers in fast and dodges him as he goes for a Body Avalanche, and she manages to hit a Corner Cartwheel Leaping Hip Attack then before GRENDEL can turn to retaliate she sprints to the Defiance team’s corner and slaps Harbinger across his mechanic’s jumpsuit covered chest to tag him into the match! His head turning his eyes bore into her but she’s having none of it, telling him straight up to get in the ring or have GRENDEL after him!

While his expression is hidden, his intent is not and Harbinger immediately tries his overwhelming power moves on GRENDEL despite his size, with a confident air about him as well a thing like him should have. A Shoulder Block does little with GRENDEL, though the follow up Biel Throw actually gets the Champion off his feet and toward the corner but GRENDEL despite his size rolls through and comes to his feet, staring at Harbinger. Harbinger tilts his head and then comes at a full charge for a Spear, but GRENDEL stops him in his tracks and lifts the 351 pound masked monstrosity straight up in the air and then BOOM straight down with a classic Chokeslam! The echo of the impact fans over the crowd as GRENDEL’s rage provokes him to attempt utter destruction on the form of Harbinger, who weathers the beating that would destroy a lesser foe quite well though many fans are visibly uncomfortable at the amount of damage GRENDEL is dishing out.

Dark fluid leaks from under the mask but this doesn’t hinder Harbinger who finally regains the driver’s seat at the top of the third quarter of the match, this time his Spear actually drives GRENDEL back into the turnbuckles, and Harbinger follows it up with a wicked Gorilla Press Slam that he calls The Fall! A cover barely nets a one and Harbinger is up again, yanking GRENDEL up off the mat and repeatedly punching his torso, focusing on the ribs before he goes for a Chokeslam of his own but no! GRENDEL grabs him by the throat and the pair has what amounts to a mask to makeup staredown, and while Harbinger swings his fists even more it’s GRENDEL that delivers another huge Chokeslam! GRENDEL goes for a pin, but Harbinger kicks out at two! GRENDEL gets to his feet and does an Elbow Drop right to the heart and covers again, but no, Harbinger kicks out again! His rage showing albeit silently, GRENDEL pulls Harbinger up for the Whiskey Jack, the fans going nuts as they recognize the Champion’s Overhead Choke Suplex! BAM! Once more GRENDEL covers but Harbinger throws up the shoulder at two, he will not stay down!

Harbinger then gets a lucky elbow to GRENDEL’s temple, as the Champion reels up comes the monster in the mechanic’s overalls and he goes for The Whirl, pulling the taller GRENDEL up for his Black Hole Slam! Harbinger drops for the pin, hooking both the legs deep even as GRENDEL tries to fight out of the hold but before the three can be counted here comes Gavin Grimes with a Running Shooting Star Press to break the pin for his team! The fans go nuts as he rolls off the pair and Harbinger gets up slowly before he starts to chase him around, but here comes GRENDEL! He clips the knees of Harbinger as Gavin pops over the ropes and reaches out to tag himself in! He goes up top and comes off with a Flying Buzzsaw kick, which sends Harbinger reeling to the opposite side of the ring where he drops in the corner - his team's corner! Salem tags herself in and she and Gavin go at it for a few moments tooth and nail as the fans cheer their efforts. GRENDEL watches intently from the apron, his hands gripping the top rope tightly as the pair battle back and forth. Salem stuns Gavin with a Spinning Discus Knee and she clearly smells victory as she looks out at the fans!

Salem sets up for New Hampshire Handshake, running the ropes to come back with her high velocity Leaping Elbow Strike aimed right at Gavin’s jaw, looking to finish this up but here’s Harbinger wanting to tag in and continue his fight! Salem refuses the tag, arguing that she has this and Gavin gets her with the “Roll Up of Doom” as GRENDEL is suddenly there and hits a Thrust Spinebuster on Harbinger to protect Gavin’s pin!

WINNERS: GRENDEL & Gavin Grimes via Pinfall (18:52)

Throne by Bring Me The Horizon plays as Gavin releases Salem and pops up to his feet, she gives him a look and shakes her head as he grins but there seems to be no malice, though on the outside Harbinger and GRENDEL are now fighting and knocking things about. He and Salem exchange a glance and he offers her his hand to shake which after a moment’s deliberation, she takes his hand and shakes it, the fans liking this sportsmanship even as they cheer for the hoss fight going on outside the ring.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · UNDERGROUND RESULTS · Next Topic »
Add Reply