Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit. So thanks for coming.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
HEROES; become a hero or villain you chose
Topic Started: Dec 14 2006, 02:21 PM (894 Views)
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
(OOC: the RP starts now so PM me your characters if you want to join)
in a alleyway that is only large enough for normal sized humaniod, a what looks like human is sniffing the midnight air. "Ah, I love the smell of dried blood in the middle of the night. It makes me think that there might be a vampire around. If so I could ask for vamperism from it. Well let me sense the surronding area for otherworldy creatures" he extends both arms to the walls and senses his surronding. "Bingo, I've found you my just had dinner friend." he runs down the alley way and it leads to a huge cave area. "This should be interesting"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
I will follow the humanoid at a distance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
Inside you see the humanoid talking to a vampire, and he bargaining with the vampire and all you here is "your an elf, fine the deal is on" "I accept now lets go. there's an eavesdropper here. what are you doing here"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
"I was wondering if this guy *points to humanoid from alley* needed some help it looked like he was covered in blood. I wasn't meaning to evesdrop. As long as he's ok I guess I'll be leaving. *Starts to turn and leave then looks back* Unless you need the services of a computer cracker/programer."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
"well then I'll give you these" they are discs that are in an unknown language "could you try to translate those for me if that not asking for too much"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Blackstreak
Member Avatar
DM OF D&D GAMES
[ *  *  * ]
The console on the command center's computer bleeped with an incoming message. The message detailed some data tracks relating the location of missing cybertronian ships belonging to Maximal and Predacon factions.
Blackstreak sat back in the chair of his ship and pondered the message. Maximals and predacons are the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons and have made no appearances here on this planet. As far as he knew he was the only one of his kind on this mud ball planet fighting against these earthlings with supernatural powers, or mutations as some of them were. He would have to track these data tracks down and find out what is on them.
Getting up he headed out of his ship, transformed into Viper mode and drove off. The only thing in the message from the data itself is a possible suspect on who had those discs.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
"Do you have a computer around here?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
"it's in here"shows him the computer "I just can't get the computer to translate the data though"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
"Don't worry." *puts disk in computer* "One second" *connects BICI to the computer and closes eyes* (O.O.C. this is the process that I go though to activate my power.) *after a moment opens eyes, unplugs BICI, and tells what was on the disk*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
"hey do you sense that it is a unknown metal near by prepare"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
"Do you have any security systems around here, any defences, anything?!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
"Me and that's all"
*a robot appears it is the size of the outpost enters the streets*
Robot: "give me the disc or die germ"
John: "never your not getting that disc"
robot: "are you this planet's only defense huh well then" *grabs john and throws him though the building*
John: "I can't move at all I think I'm going to die" (john is currently so broken up that he would've died if not for his powers)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MarlocFavirzal
Member Avatar
The Brain.
[ *  *  * ]
*Holds up disk* "Stop right there or I'll break the disk" *stands ready to break disk if the robot makes any movements towards the disk*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Blackstreak
Member Avatar
DM OF D&D GAMES
[ *  *  * ]
After driving for some time the Black Dodge Viper comes across the alley. Pulling to a stop next to the curb he sends out a scan of the area...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
kirby
Member Avatar
the pokemon master, kinda
robot: "You know that won't help you, because as soon as there is a corrupt part in the disc, they make backups everywhere. Computer scan for any autobot presence."
(AI voice): "acknowledged , one active autobot alternate mode dodge viper"(out of character: the streets are filled with dodge vipers)BIC: Robot: "slag my infernal scanning system it doesn't know which one for me to destroy first." *The robot grabs a dodge viper and chucks it at a building.* "One down, 29 to go" *sighs*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RPs · Next Topic »
Add Reply