web
analytics
It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Random Bitching Thread; FUCK!
Topic Started: Oct 21 2014, 11:32 AM (26,432 Views)
Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
FUCK FUCK FUCK. Fuck it Your poor planning is not my emergency and sometimes, you fucking idiots, you just need to get the fuck out of my way so I can work.

And it's not my fucking problem you're in the throes of some menopausal bitch fest. Do your fucking job. I don't care if you do it silently while fuming, just fucking do it. I am not going to kiss your ass to get you to do what you get PAID to do.

FUCK.

(Venting and not wanting to infect other threads.)

FUCK.
offline profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Oh dear god. My colorist is cutting her time down to one day per week. I have ROOTS and she can't get me in until mid-December. So I'm going to have to see someone else.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

sansastarks
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
My USB with the backup of all my things on it stopped working. Data recovery is doing nothing so far. I can't even format it, which means it might be completely useless. This was my 32 GB drive, and the one I use for everything from storing GIF hunts and character graphics to backing up writing and PS things and old or future apps.

Fucking fuck me.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
That fucking sucks. If google docs ever dies, I'm dead.

sansastarks
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
I found a data recovery program which actually found my files? But it won't let me recover them. "Buy EaseUS Premium to recover files. EaseUS Free only allows you to preview files." Definitely would not recommend.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I admit, I just take these things to NerdServe.

sansastarks
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
What is NerdServe? I've never heard of it.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Local computer repair place. I usually send in my hot, young, blonde niece to get things fixed. They give her a discount.

sansastarks
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
I can see why that would work :D

Lena G
Member Avatar
Kingslayer
not sure if you fixed this, but you can also try this http://pcsupport.about.com/od/filerecovery/gr/recuva-review.htm

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Things I wanted to say in the last 24 hours but did not.

"You know what needs muzzled? YOU."

"Why the fuck are you asking me if I want the soup the minute I sit down? I want the fucking scallops. I always get the scallops. FUCK."

"Don't bitch at another author for doing the exact fucking same thing you do in your work."

"Have you ever, in your life, read a Shakespeare tragedy? It's a called a tragedy for a reason, asswipe. If you want a comedy, read something called a comedy. Don't read a tragedy and then rant that the author sucks because your favorite died."

"I wish I had a sock to shove in your gaping maw."

"Did you read the letter I sent you? Did you? Well fucking read it and then call me back."

"I can tell that you're lying to me. Just stop before I fire you."

"No."

"I fucking said No, you can't have what you want. Now go stand in the corner until you get over it."

"Because I said so."

"When I said I'm not a hugger, that does not mean you should hug me to try to change my mind by the power of your hug because you have just creeped me the fuck out and now I feel all twitchy. Don't touch people who clearly don't want to be touched."

"You can ask me that question, but I'm going to bill you for it."

"SHUT UP."

"I said I wanted the scallops, not the soup. FUCK. Are you deaf or stupid?"

"Fuck you."

Ah...I can breathe now. I had that all bottled up.

Yes, I have running conversations in my head where I just let fly on people, but really I smile and then I'm still going to give that stupid waitress a 30% tip. *sigh*

josiepug
Almost a Beauty
Mikki
Apr 30 2015, 06:13 PM

"When I said I'm not a hugger, that does not mean you should hug me to try to change my mind by the power of your hug because you have just creeped me the fuck out and now I feel all twitchy. Don't touch people who clearly don't want to be touched."

This. This is my life.

Radiofreeamy
Member Avatar
Almost a Knight
Uh oh... I'm one of those hugger people. It's a Southern thing. We can't help it. (Obviously, I wouldn't hug you if you didn't want me to. But I would want to. 😐)

Radiofreeamy
Member Avatar
Almost a Knight
My bitch post: I was sick as a dog last night with fever, massive headache, etc. my darling husband proceeds to get in bed next to me and turns on the tv, loud as hell, and then watches MacGyver episodes on Netflix. I still have that fucking theme song in my head. I may force him to watch Dirty Dancing or something that would torture him this weekend.
Edited by Radiofreeamy, Apr 30 2015, 11:10 PM.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I haven't bitched about things in a while. (totally untrue, I had a long ass bitch session with my seestra yesterday), but I want to get a few Tumblr things off my chest.

1. STOP describing yourself as "trash" people. Just please. Just stop posting things about how women should respect themselves and love themselves and all women are beautiful and then do a personal post calling yourself "trash." STOP. You are not trash.

2. The "what she says/what she means" meme.

It goes like this

"What she says: I'm fine

What she means: (Something long, deep and introspective.)"

UGH. I hate this. It just seems to reinforce the stereotype that women can't or shouldn't communicate their real thoughts and feelings. Why is that funny? It's not. It's not funny at all and every time I see one of those, I want to comfort that woman for feeling obligated to surpress her thoughts and emotions.

I'd find this just as unfunny if it went like this:

"What he says: (Something long, deep and introspective.)

What he means: I like your tits."

Barf. I hate it. HATE it. I want to go a whole day without seeing stuff on the internet which perpetuates those gender stereotypes and which isn't someone degrading themselves.

So...a day off the internet perhaps :)

Just so you know, none of you, NOT ONE OF YOU, is trash.

Vana
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
Sometimes self-deprecation is shorthand for "I know this is idiosyncratic but it's the way it is"! Sort of like "I'm kind of a big deal" means "I like this about myself sometimes!" No one really believes they are trash OR a big deal I think everyone operates in grays.

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
I also on Tumblr (and all social media really), it's a preemptive defense. People know they will be attacked for their likes and opinions, so by calling yourself trash, you're the first one to say it, negating the impact of anybody else doing it.

Vana
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
I'm tired of this show ruining friendships. Fucking sick. Of. It.

asharastarfall
Member Avatar
Bath Steamer
I dunno about other people, but in my case, the show hasn't shown me an incompatibility in personalities that I didn't suspect was already there. Disagreeing about a TV show has just been an excuse to cut off friendships I'd already been doubting for a while. The last straw, if you will.

What I'm trying to say is: that shit was probably inevitable anyway.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aw, if the show ruins friendships then they weren't real friends to begin with. :-/
But since tumblr was mentioned haha...
my little rant, since I haven't done one yet.
Tumblr is a place where you have friends only if they agree with you. In any fandom if you don't agree, or weren't solid friends before a strong disagreement on a topic came about, then you get passive aggressively exiled. I'm not really used to this because I was in fandom on myspace as a roleplayer, and then moved to roleplayer.me during my last few years when myspace died, and everyone disagreed on topics in the actual story but that wasn't a factor in our friendships. We would even immaturely fight and name call during debates (teenagers) and yet we're still friends a decade later. If I don't cite something once, or if I do a couple angry or annoyed posts that aren't necessarily mature (we all have or moments I mean come on) and in the style of some fuckin thesis then my reputation is forever tarnished? lol. So idk I find tumblr and the GoT fandom odd...
quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Lawyers are a different breed. We can fight over everything and still like each other. But if we didn't like each other first. ..ash is right.

One of my best friends and I got on a actual screaming match over something one day. ..something stupid... didn't matter.

And the show? It's all on how invested you are.

But Vana, last I checked, you're still hilarious and fun and sunshiny. So there's that.
Edited by Mikki, Jun 9 2015, 02:59 PM.

Vana
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
Well thankfully it's not even mine. I just see shit go down and I hate it. :/ Also sick and tired of people at work yelling at me about Stannis. I'm now AVOIDING going to lunch with people because of it.

Lilynyny
Goldenhand
Tumblr scares me. The level of obsession and rage there is ridiculously high and people get vicious. (And let's not even talk about the ones who think they know everything.)

But I like the pictures. :yes:

Currawong
Not the Valonqar
I'm not on Tumblr or Facebook, so I miss all that stuff. Luckily, most of my RL friends don't even watch the show, let alone get invested in it to the point of screaming at others :) I am having lunch in a couple of weeks with two of them who do watch and love the show (one has even read the books!) so it's going to be fun discussing the complete Season 5. That is, if we even get around to it, because we have lots of other juicy stuff to catch up on. Two of us are lawyers, so no doubt there will be at least five opinions on everything, but that is always part of the fun.

I honestly cannot imagine ending a friendship simply because of a disagreement about a TV show. I agree with ginmo - if that happened, it can't have been any sort of real friendship in the first place.
Edited by Currawong, Jun 9 2015, 06:50 PM.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
Yesterday, one of my foundational garments broke in a certain spot and poked me all day. As if it could deflate my funbags.

FUCKERS.

Zair
Member Avatar
Almost a Beauty
OK I need to get this off my chest.

I've got a friend of mine that I debate video games with. We're both PC over console and like similar games (mainly Bioware, Bethesda, etc) but are usually opposed on details. AKA I thought ME3's ending was a painful waste of 3 games and my time, and she thought it was exactly how her Shepard would have wanted it to end. But the one thing we have always agreed about was the series Fallout.

So when the new game was about to be announced I texted her about it. We have also talked about it (briefly) twice since. I just texted her about the items that are in the collector's edition (which she always gets), and got "you know, people (implying me) have been talking about this so much that I don't want to get it anymore. Maybe in the future after it comes out, but all this discussion has just made me want to not play it."

The announcement was FUCKING TWO WEEKS AGO. The last game came out 10 years ago. I'm sorry I thought I (and others) were allowed to be a little excited about the first sequel in 10 years. And for God sake she bought the collector's edition of EVERY Bethesda game since Morrowind. Heaven forbid I try and be considerate and give her a heads up since the release date is less than 6 months. :mad:

I know my rant is a bit petty. But, way to blow up my good mood buddy.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I have no idea why people want to be such major buzzkills.

Vana
Member Avatar
Ser Cleos
it's the natural condition of (some) people to bitch and moan. I'm not a fan of that trait of our species.

Mikki
Member Avatar
ChillLord
I did strength training at the gym. It's making me very bitchy and moany. :)

turquoisecity
Member Avatar
Almost a Knight
This won't mean much to you non-actor types but there is nowhere else I can bitch about this without the people involved seeing it, so:

Rehearsing a play - Shakespeare, no less! - from scratch to performance in FIVE DAYS does not make you some kind of hero or theatrical whizz-kid. It makes you a stingy, unprofessional idiot who is short-changing both your actors and your audience WITHOUT EVEN REALISING.

Sending your actors out into the audience IN COSTUME both before the show and at the interval to double as front of house people, and again at the end to greet their families and friends, is also fucking unprofessional. Do not do this. Ever. Unless it's maybe a kids' show where you want them to meet the 'characters', but even then I don't like it. In all other cases, no. Unless there's like, a fire. This was not a kids' show and there was no fire. Although starting one might have been a good idea.

Also, if I go to the bathroom and leave my jacket on my seat to indicate that it's taken, but on my return I find that someone has moved it because they just felt like sitting there, why am I the bad guy if I complain about it?

Sorry, I feel better now. :D
Edited by turquoisecity, Jun 21 2015, 07:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chat and Fun Stuff · Next Topic »
Add Reply